Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions by a Non-Dedicated person.

Username

Hello, I am posting on this forum as I couldn't get replies on the 'Ask, new members' forum.
I am a non dedicated person who does not have any plans to dedicate and if that sits wrong with the dedicated ss here, then please ignore this post. If you are short in time, please skip every questions except the first two.

1.When you open your eyes for a long time till tears come, you start seeing purple and pink all around and some objects glow with white golden light. I understand that the light is aura but what about all the purple and pink you see covering almost all of your vision? And recently i saw some spots whose color i am not sure of but i am sure i saw some individual spots around my vision when seeing auras and purple color. Although i have seen cells of maybe my eyelashes, the spots i saw when i meditated deep was different. What are those spots?
Are they aether? The pink and purple light seems very similar to the black light.

2. Some days before, i was invaded in my dreams i think. Some people were there, not sure about the numbers, they asked me questions and i think i revealed all of my knowledge of supernatural. I think they were perplexed or troubled in a concerning manner.
They were wearing black suits, though i am not sure. What i am sure of is that i revealed all of my secrets of 'outer' knowledge to them just because i wanted to brag. I know i was being ignorant and stupid and my only defence is that the outcome would have been different if i was conscious. The question is, am I in danger?

3.Is it true that if you don't have any offsprings, you cease to exist or that you won't reincarnate anymore?

4.How to truly know if a chakra is open? What indicates that your chakra is open?

5.Can you program your aura to auto cultivate?
Like, can you affirm that 'My aura is constantly cleaning all the bottlenecks or the blockages in a safe, healthy and a postive manner and at every time'?

That's all of my questions. Thabk

Username said:
Hello, I am posting on this forum as I couldn't get replies on the 'Ask, new members' forum.
I am a non dedicated person who does not have any plans to dedicate and if that sits wrong with the dedicated ss here, then please ignore this post. If you are short in time, please skip every questions except the first two.

1.When you open your eyes for a long time till tears come, you start seeing purple and pink all around and some objects glow with white golden light. I understand that the light is aura but what about all the purple and pink you see covering almost all of your vision? And recently i saw some spots whose color i am not sure of but i am sure i saw some individual spots around my vision when seeing auras and purple color. Although i have seen cells of maybe my eyelashes, the spots i saw when i meditated deep was different. What are those spots?
Are they aether? The pink and purple light seems very similar to the black light.

2. Some days before, i was invaded in my dreams i think. Some people were there, not sure about the numbers, they asked me questions and i think i revealed all of my knowledge of supernatural. I think they were perplexed or troubled in a concerning manner.
They were wearing black suits, though i am not sure. What i am sure of is that i revealed all of my secrets of 'outer' knowledge to them just because i wanted to brag. I know i was being ignorant and stupid and my only defence is that the outcome would have been different if i was conscious. The question is, am I in danger?

3.Is it true that if you don't have any offsprings, you cease to exist or that you won't reincarnate anymore?

4.How to truly know if a chakra is open? What indicates that your chakra is open?

Like, can you affirm that 'My aura is constantly cleaning all the bottlenecks or the blockages in a safe, healthy and a postive manner and at every time'?

That's all of my questions. Thabk

Since I am not sure about the first two I will answer the rest.

3. Not necessarily. This occurs when a race goes extinct. You may also have to wait longer due to a lack of genetically compatible bodies if it occurs over multiple life times, but I don't think it would prevent you from reincarnating eventually.

4. If you can feel energy, you should be able to feel it moving through it much more freely. If not, it depends on the chakra. Opening the third eye for an example can cause a feeling of bliss.

5. To an extent depending on how strong your aura is but you're better off just cleaning your energy since its less time consuming and more reliable.

1. Might be æther, or just some reaction the nerves in the eyes have from being strained and uncomfortable.

2. Just a dream, nothing about that is important at all. To me it seems like you are learning new things and you want to tell people about these things, so your subconscious invents a dream about you telling people. Dream to satisfy yourself, because you want to tell people.

3. That is not true.

4. You will feel it in a very strong way, you will be sure.

5. Something like that may be possible. But I do not think it would be very effective or efficient. And think of all the garbage dirty negative energy around you that would automatically be sucked up and going into you. I think that would be a waste of time to try to do that.

Username said:
1.When you open your eyes for a long time till tears come, you start seeing purple and pink all around and some objects glow with white golden light. I understand that the light is aura but what about all the purple and pink you see covering almost all of your vision
If you punch yourself in the face enough, your face will turn black and blue and purple, etc. It is not anything Spiritual.

The question is, am I in danger?
Are you actually communicating Astrally, or just dreaming? If you don't pose a threat, then you would not have time wasted on you.

No. You could cease to exist in some ways, one of them being if your Race becomes extinct, because there will be no-one for you to reincarnate into; you cannot reincarnate Naturally into another Race, nor another Species of Animal, for that matter. Homosexuals and others who do not have biological Children still exist and still reincarnate, until they complete the Magnum Opus or die-out through neglect and atrophying. You cannot complete the Magnum Opus properly and safely, if at all, if you are not dedicated; it is vital that one be dedicated and not just in words or status, but actually be dedicated to the matter and to the cause. There are certain steps to becoming immortal which are not shared openly, lest enemies get ahold of such information.

The things which any particular Chakra rules will become more easier, more pronounced, better, in the case of Body parts - more healthy, etc. for you after you clean, open and unblock them and empower them more and more. See the list of Chakras and what they represent/rule here. e.g. information about the Root/Base Chakra is -

The base/root chakra known in Sanskrit as the "Muladhara" controls the bowels, the bladder, lower colon, legs, and adrenal glands. This chakra is red in color. Its element is earth, and its metal is lead. It is ruled by the planet Saturn. This chakra gives stability and grounding, and rules over the survival and basic instincts. The base chakra gives us the will to survive, and the sense of security. Anger and rage emanate from this chakra, thus the phrase "seeing red." The first three chakras are most influential in workings of magick, making things projected by the upper female chakras to manifest in reality.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base_Chakra.html

You could, but there are more specific and fine-tuned meditations to do this, and other things. You should use the proper tools for each job.

You can learn these things, and a lot more, by going through this forum and also going through https://satanisgod.org. Having this knowledge just to have it as knowledge is pointless. Lives truly can become so much more than anyone has anticipated for centuries, and once you had advanced even slightly by an immortal person's standards, you'd be far more, greater, much bigger and better - in many ways - than the usual living dead people walking around on Earth. You literally could cause anything you want to happen - as long as it is possible Physically, in reality.

NOTE TO MOD: On this page
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
the "PLEASE CLICK HERE" link to information about the chakras is missing the L at the end, i.e. it should be .html but it is .htm incorrectly.

1) Pretty sure you're not seeing energy but instead you're ruining your eyes.

2) No, it's just a dream.

3) Not true.

4) activating and opening a chakra is totally different, the beginner's opening chakras meditation are for activating them, opening them totally takes a lot of time and you will definitely know if you opened it.

5)Self cultivation requires conscious effort, there is no easy way.

Username said:
I am a non dedicated person who does not have any plans to dedicate.

Even then, you still found your way here and that's better than being asleep. I hope you'll come around, even though daily work is needed to be a SS, it's more than worth it. You will feel better, cleaner, and be developing in a meaningful way, ultimately leading to becoming a god.

Whatever happens, someone is watching over you. As I already said, you've found JoS, and we're a drop in the ocean that is the internet.

I am thankful for the replies from the ss here for your time.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
1. Might be æther, or just some reaction the nerves in the eyes have from being strained and uncomfortable.

2. Just a dream, nothing about that is important at all. To me it seems like you are learning new things and you want to tell people about these things, so your subconscious invents a dream about you telling people. Dream to satisfy yourself, because you want to tell people.

3. That is not true.

5. Something like that may be possible. But I do not think it would be very effective or efficient. And think of all the garbage dirty negative energy around you that would automatically be sucked up and going into you. I think that would be a waste of time to try to do that.

Yeah its probably a sub conscious manifestation of my desires in my dreams. This is a naive and an ignorant desire of mine which I will get rid of lest it puts me and my family at danger.
Auto cultivating is only an idea of mine which have yet to experiment upon. Actually, I did not want to suck in any kinds of energies both positive or negative but I wanted to program the aura to work within my soul to clear it of blockages. Its just an idea. As Aquarius said, there's no easy way. To me, the aura seems like a godlike tool and not employing it full time by any means seems like a waste of its potential.
The reason I see much potential in this is that if you program your aura for benefits for the soul for eg 22 hours. Wouldn't it compare to one or two hours of conscious meditation? Or at least a fraction of that time no matter how miniscule ? That said I am only curious and might appear like a naive and a lazy brat who just doesn't want to meditate and put effort but I feel the opposite, even a trickle of something extra which is beneficial to the soul sounds delightful.
I do not mean it to substitute for my daily meditations. I mean it as a bonus.
Aquarius said:

3) Not true.

4) activating and opening a chakra is totally different, the beginner's opening chakras meditation are for activating them, opening them totally takes a lot of time and you will definitely know if you opened it.

Yeah I am probably ruining my eyes since they feel strained after the meditation. Those purples and pink vision come when I see all the objects glowing including headphones, shelves, books etc. Will stop doing that.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
1.When you open your eyes for a long time till tears come, you start seeing purple and pink all around and some objects glow with white golden light. I understand that the light is aura but what about all the purple and pink you see covering almost all of your vision
If you punch yourself in the face enough, your face will turn black and blue and purple, etc. It is not anything Spiritual.

Are you actually communicating Astrally, or just dreaming? If you don't pose a threat, then you would not have time wasted on you.

No. You could cease to exist in some ways, one of them being if your Race becomes extinct, because there will be no-one for you to reincarnate into; you cannot reincarnate Naturally into another Race, nor another Species of Animal, for that matter. Homosexuals and others who do not have biological Children still exist and still reincarnate, until they complete the Magnum Opus or die-out through neglect and atrophying. You cannot complete the Magnum Opus properly and safely, if at all, if you are not dedicated; it is vital that one be dedicated and not just in words or status, but actually be dedicated to the matter and to the cause. There are certain steps to becoming immortal which are not shared openly, lest enemies get ahold of such information.

The things which any particular Chakra rules will become more easier, more pronounced, better, in the case of Body parts - more healthy, etc. for you after you clean, open and unblock them and empower them more and more. See the list of Chakras and what they represent/rule here. e.g. information about the Root/Base Chakra is -

The base/root chakra known in Sanskrit as the "Muladhara" controls the bowels, the bladder, lower colon, legs, and adrenal glands. This chakra is red in color. Its element is earth, and its metal is lead. It is ruled by the planet Saturn. This chakra gives stability and grounding, and rules over the survival and basic instincts. The base chakra gives us the will to survive, and the sense of security. Anger and rage emanate from this chakra, thus the phrase "seeing red." The first three chakras are most influential in workings of magick, making things projected by the upper female chakras to manifest in reality.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Base_Chakra.html

You could, but there are more specific and fine-tuned meditations to do this, and other things. You should use the proper tools for each job.

You can learn these things, and a lot more, by going through this forum and also going through https://satanisgod.org. Having this knowledge just to have it as knowledge is pointless. Lives truly can become so much more than anyone has anticipated for centuries, and once you had advanced even slightly by an immortal person's standards, you'd be far more, greater, much bigger and better - in many ways - than the usual living dead people walking around on Earth. You literally could cause anything you want to happen - as long as it is possible Physically, in reality.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
the "PLEASE CLICK HERE" link to information about the chakras is missing the L at the end, i.e. it should be .html but it is .htm incorrectly.

One of the major reason to advance for me is to avoid true death.Nothing is scarier and more dreadful than that. Being tortured for countless years, bring humiliated or being a beggar does not sound bad at all compared to true death. Actually even the Jewish concept of hell and heaven doesn't sound bad because even if there was such a place as they claim, you would at least be conscious and have hope.
Exactly why I strive for at least a lesser rainbow body.

Username said:

3. That is not true.

Yeah its probably a sub conscious manifestation of my desires in my dreams. This is a naive and an ignorant desire of mine which I will get rid of lest it puts me and my family at danger.
Auto cultivating is only an idea of mine which have yet to experiment upon. Actually, I did not want to suck in any kinds of energies both positive or negative but I wanted to program the aura to work within my soul to clear it of blockages. Its just an idea. As Aquarius said, there's no easy way. To me, the aura seems like a godlike tool and not employing it full time by any means seems like a waste of its potential.
The reason I see much potential in this is that if you program your aura for benefits for the soul for eg 22 hours. Wouldn't it compare to one or two hours of conscious meditation? Or at least a fraction of that time no matter how miniscule ? That said I am only curious and might appear like a naive and a lazy brat who just doesn't want to meditate and put effort but I feel the opposite, even a trickle of something extra which is beneficial to the soul sounds delightful.
Aquarius said:

3) Not true.

Yeah I am probably ruining my eyes since they feel strained after the meditation. Those purples and pink vision come when I see all the objects glowing including headphones, shelves, books etc. Will stop doing that.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:

One of the major reason to advance for me is to avoid true death.Nothing is scarier and more dreadful than that. Being tortured for countless years, bring humiliated or being a beggar does not sound bad at all compared to true death. Actually even the Jewish concept of hell and heaven doesn't sound bad because even if there was such a place as they claim, you would at least be conscious and have hope.
Without being dedicated by choice? Dabblers don't do very well.

Username said:

3. That is not true.

Aquarius said:

3) Not true.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:

If you don't dedicate to Satan you can basically forget about obtaining godhood, the Gods are those who help us reach that point, without them we wouldn't be able to do nothing.

Poweredbythesun said:
Username said:

Even then, you still found your way here and that's better than being asleep. I hope you'll come around, even though daily work is needed to be a SS, it's more than worth it. You will feel better, cleaner, and be developing in a meaningful way, ultimately leading to becoming a god.

Whatever happens, someone is watching over you. As I already said, you've found JoS, and we're a drop in the ocean that is the internet.
The most important thing that I got by coming here is the 'opportunity' to advance. I actually found jos in YouTube. The person there said its okay not to dedicate and only do the power meditation.
Only now I realise the guts of the person to post about jos in YouTube. Thank you for your encouraging words.

Username said:
The most important thing that I got by coming here is the 'opportunity' to advance. I actually found jos in YouTube. The person there said its okay not to dedicate and only do the power meditation.
Only now I realise the guts of the person to post about jos in YouTube. Thank you for your encouraging words.

Reeks like jew-influenced. Of course some one says do not dedicate because then one can be undone by the enemy. By dedicating one gets protection from Satan and Gods. Without dedication one has no protection other than what little one gets from doing work. As one gets attacked psychically one might end up even dead as a result. Not a very bright decision to go that route.

Username said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Username said:

Guts? there's nothing dangerous or anything about posting it online under a fake email and username.

Aquarius said:
Username said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Guts? there's nothing dangerous or anything about posting it online under a fake email and username.

Didn't think of that until now, my bad. Thought he replied with his real mail.

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

Reeks like jew-influenced. Of course some one says do not dedicate because then one can be undone by the enemy. By dedicating one gets protection from Satan and Gods. Without dedication one has no protection other than what little one gets from doing work. As one gets attacked psychically one might end up even dead as a result. Not a very bright decision to go that route.
Not to mention blaming Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, when we say that you should dedicate. Not everything is grey; there are some black-and-white areas in life and things - either dedicate and work, or don't. If one chooses to not dedicate - and dedicate in actuality, not just words or out of fear - thereby not receiving the protection, then they have only themselves to blame, not Satan nor any God or Goddess nor us.

Gabi1234 said:
So i need to practice yoga if i want to feel the vibartion when i do the third eye chant?
It's not a chant. It's a vibration. It is recommended to be doing hatha yoga along with your usual exercise routine, with your meditations. You do your programme/routine your own way which works in the best way for you.

Username said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Username said:

You're welcome :)

And as to doing power meditation without Satan's protection, ironically enough that was one of the reasons I dedicated when I did, so I could start doing power meditations.

On the topic of dedication too. It is your choice what you do, and it's not my job to convince you or to discourage you. But I can give you advice either way.

If you so choose to not dedicate:

Expect more and more blatant JoS appearances in your life. Again, it is not coincidence you are here, I've been through that phase myself.

Secondly, practice spiritual hygine (aura cleaning at minimum) and void meditation. Both of these are something easy and not power meditation (which is a beacon to the enemy on the astral).

Thirdly, and lastly. Be aware you are without, and as such you will be at the mercy (for lack of a better term) of the Jews and what plans they will be able to execute before we wipe their power out, and then them.

However, if you so choose to dedicate:

Take it slow and be consistent, starting off with only the basics for the first month.

Be sure to ignore the enemy and their mind games. You are under protection, and will be building your own protections as you advance. Additionally, the enemy will leave you alone if you ignore them.

Don't openly tell people you are a SS, there are a LOT of reasons for this. And I'm sure I don't have to explain why saying you're a SS to random people is a bad idea.

Do the Final RTR, as it not only helps us greatly but also serves as a powerful power meditation, cleaning your aura and soul deeply.

And lastly, enjoy being a Spiritual Satanist. I could write an entire book on my experiences as a SS, but the biggest thing is that your life will take a turn for the better. This of course being determined the most by what you DO as a SS; The Final RTR, yoga, meditations, etc. . But more so than not your life will start trending upwards in terms of betterment, as you roll the snowball of spiritual progress it becomes big enough to easily push, what is easy to push becomes routine, and before long it pushes itself and you have made what seemed impossible easy through cleaning your soul, aura, and spiritually advancing.

I hope I've encourage you more so than not, being a SS isn't for every one. But even then, everyone can benefit from actually using their minds and developing the latent psychic abilities of our souls that have been suppressed for so long and deemed 'Unnatural'.

If you have any specific questions you things you want me to clarify, quote me and I will get back to you as soon a possible.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
Username said:

Not to mention blaming Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, when we say that you should dedicate. Not everything is grey; there are some black-and-white areas in life and things - either dedicate and work, or don't. If one chooses to not dedicate - and dedicate in actuality, not just words or out of fear - thereby not receiving the protection, then they have only themselves to blame, not Satan nor any God or Goddess nor us.

Gabi1234 said:
So i need to practice yoga if i want to feel the vibartion when i do the third eye chant?
It's not a chant. It's a vibration. It is recommended to be doing hatha yoga along with your usual exercise routine, with your meditations. You do your programme/routine your own way which works in the best way for you.

This is not a laughing matter. Do you get assassinated if you advance without soul dedication to recieve protection? The reason I am not dedicating is that I do not exactly know what soul dedication is. What exactly am I paying with for the protection I recieve? Is it my soul? If I dedicate my soul to Satan, can he decide my life and death as he likes? Do we have to pray to satan like a God like people pray to statues of God shiva, God Laxmi? I saw in the RTR about the prayer which started from'Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan.'I want to know exactly what soul dedication is, what it entails. Truth is I read The Al Jilwah book where it was written that 'None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.' Does he mean that about his own people or about the enemies? I do not want my life and death or transmigration decided by a higher being. I know what I said and asked is extremely controversial but as you all know that' soul' is the most vital part to the self. Dedicating it to someone who you don't know much about except from third party or even not know if he exists or not doesn't feel right. I feel like he exists but I am not sure.
The YouTube video in which I saw the comment about jos was about seeing aura. I believed it to be not true until i tried and experimented for myself. Same with astral projection. I did not believe it until I saw and tried for myself though everything was dark and silent.
Please, I really need your guidance. Will your life be in danger if you do advance without dedication ? I belong to a country that borders china.
I apologise if anything I said is offensive to the ss here. I am feeling perplexed, hesitant,fear and uncertain. That's why I ask these questions. Not to offend the ss here by asking questions.

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

If he/she was a jew, i

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

If he/she was a jew, he/she wouldn't post about spirtual things in the first place. As far as I have known from this forums, the jews do not want people to be aware about spirtual things in the first place. I think they think of this place as a farm of some sorts. I don't think that they would want anyone to be 'aware'.

Username said:
FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:

Gabi1234 said:

This is not a laughing matter. Do you get assassinated if you advance without soul dedication to recieve protection? The reason I am not dedicating is that I do not exactly know what soul dedication is. What exactly am I paying with for the protection I recieve? Is it my soul? If I dedicate my soul to Satan, can he decide my life and death as he likes? Do we have to pray to satan like a God like people pray to statues of God shiva, God Laxmi? I saw in the RTR about the prayer which started from'Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan.'I want to know exactly what soul dedication is, what it entails. Truth is I read The Al Jilwah book where it was written that 'None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.' Does he mean that about his own people or about the enemies? I do not want my life and death or transmigration decided by a higher being. I know what I said and asked is extremely controversial but as you all know that' soul' is the most vital part to the self. Dedicating it to someone who you don't know much about except from third party or even not know if he exists or not doesn't feel right. I feel like he exists but I am not sure.
The YouTube video in which I saw the comment about jos was about seeing aura. I believed it to be not true until i tried and experimented for myself. Same with astral projection. I did not believe it until I saw and tried for myself though everything was dark and silent.
Please, I really need your guidance. Will your life be in danger if you do advance without dedication ? I belong to a country that borders china.
I apologise if anything I said is offensive to the ss here. I am feeling perplexed, hesitant,fear and uncertain. That's why I ask these questions. Not to offend the ss here by asking questions.
It's like you don't even read JoS or Maxine's sermons. Most of your questions are answered there.

Username said:
If he/she was a jew, he/she wouldn't post about spirtual things in the first place. As far as I have known from this forums, the jews do not want people to be aware about spirtual things in the first place. I think they think of this place as a farm of some sorts. I don't think that they would want anyone to be 'aware'.

I typed jew-influenced. Not impossible for that source to be jew either. Nevertheless, ever heard of xtianity, pisslam or new age for example? Jews do not care if you are spiritually aware, as long as it is serving their crap.

In your case dabbling into Satanism without higher protection in a way serves the enemy since one can be undone easily if one gets far enough without protection. All the work for what, so you can be destroyed when you become somewhat a threat? Not wise.

Aquarius said:
Username said:
FancyMancy said:

It's like you don't even read JoS or Maxine's sermons. Most of your questions are answered there.
Thanks

Gabi1234 said:
So if i want to feel the vibartion of the third eye chant i need to practice hatha yoga?

FancyMancy said:

I recommend JoS as a whole for your source of information. You will find all the info you need to advance there. You can also read the forums for other members expierences and ask questions. I recommend asking questions in the following thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 You can also create your own thread, but spamming is not cool.

Username said:
This is not a laughing matter.
I'm not laughing.

Do you get assassinated if you advance without soul dedication to recieve protection?
Not me; I am dedicated. If you mean "you" in the general sense, then I can't possibly know what would or might, or would not or might not, happen to any individual. It depends on your actions, Astrology chart and and positive and negative energies which affect you/the individual.

The reason I am not dedicating is that I do not exactly know what soul dedication is. What exactly am I paying with for the protection I recieve? Is it my soul? If I dedicate my soul to Satan, can he decide my life and death as he likes?
Dedicating one's Soul is absolutely not "selling one's Soul to the devil". A dedication is something we choose to do because we understand what is happening in the World and what has been happening in the World. We can see the bigger picture, but also the full album and library of albums - or at least we can work towards seeing all of that. We realise things are not how they should be, and that a literal, real enemy has subdued us and is subjugating us for its, and its masters', own nefarious ends, at our expense.

Do we have to pray to satan like a God like people pray to statues of God shiva, God Laxmi?
Your life is your own. You only choose, if you do so properly and with actual meaning and intention, to dedicate your Soul to the Cause, to rid the Planet, and by extension the entire Universe eventually, of shit which is against us individually and also as a Race/Species/Side - i.e. us vs them. If you want to "pray" to Satan, then do. I dislike the thought of "praying", due to my christian background. Whether technically or not, "praying" or talking to Satan or any God or Goddess is telepathic communication. One might not be able to hear Them, but if you focus upon Them, i.e. with one of Their Sigils, with the intention of communicating with Them, then you can then speak with Them. Unfortunately, due to the way things are, They are too busy to have a chit-chat conversation. We have to realise that we have enough answers here already, so while we might need the closure of an answer to a question, we have the ability to advance and empower ourselves so that we can unblock, open and empower our Third Eye Chakra, which then means it becomes increasingly more and more difficult to be deceived - plus it helps towards being able to see Spiritual/Astral objects, entities, beings.

Does he mean that about his own people or about the enemies?
Satan knows about individuals, and each has their own Guardian Daemon or Daemoness who also knows a person. We make ourselves VIPs; if we are important, and maybe we haven't quite reached the Magnum Opus, we would be reincarnated either Naturally, or at a specifically-required date/time for us to do important events - e.g. Hitler was reincarnated in 1889 so as to attempt to reverse, or at least slow down, the jew's shit which was happening. Any God or Goddess who is powerful enough could use an enemy for the betterment of Gentiles.

I do not want my life and death or transmigration decided by a higher being. I know what I said and asked is extremely controversial but as you all know that' soul' is the most vital part to the self. Dedicating it to someone who you don't know much about except from third party or even not know if he exists or not doesn't feel right. I feel like he exists but I am not sure.
Your life is your own. If you want or need help, then it can be given; the Gods and Goddesses are not going to sit around and dictate your life for you; They each have Their own individual, respective lives to live on various Planets in the Galaxy and Universe. Hopefully this, what I'm about to say, will give you a bit of an idea of how things can be -

Ages ago, a member said about wanting a Daemoness sexual lover/partner in an open-relationship, so the member went through it properly and managed to be suited with one. He was disappointed - although, to be honest, it was quite funny what he said. His Guardian Daemon, or a Daemon who he was in communication with, told him that He, the Daemon, didn't like this particular Daemoness, because of how She is. The member told us that when he was in the mood for some sexy fun with his Daemoness partner, he was layed down in bed and he saw Her having Astral sex with 2 separate others on each side of him, with him stuck in the middle not getting any. This Daemoness and this member's Guardian Daemon/helper/friend are both advanced beings, and the Daemon said He didn't like the Daemoness.

The point - to repeat the phrase for the umpteenth time, lol - is we're all individuals. We can choose to live our life as we please - but there is a massive point and matter at hand. I have wondered often, and I've been wanting to make a thread about it but putting it in clear words has been difficult to decide upon - about whether one could dedicate and genuinely be friendly with Satan's Cause and side, and either partially, or not-at-all, take part in the Cause, but instead be him/her own self, doing his/her own thing in his/her own way and time and manner. Would Satan allow and accept this? I'm sure He would allow, or at least not forbid it - I am quite certain of that - but because Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are much more powerful than we are, even combined, would we be thought of as Brothers/Sisters/Friends/Children, or would we be left to our own devices and not helped, protected, defended, etc., because there is a literal war happening, which we are ignoring and not taking part in to win? I am all but certain Satan and the Gods and Goddesses would not prevent a person doing this - as long as the person is a genuine friend and not to backstab Satan's cause, but because of the gravity and importance of the war we're supposed to be fighting, I think He and any God and Goddess would likely not look upon the individual very fondly. Of course, one would have to ask each God and Goddess - or if Satan dictates that all must, or should, be a bit, somewhat, or fully prejudiced against the individual, then fair enough. I doubt Satan would demand all Gods and Goddesses look upon the individual as a tenuous, practically-non-friend at best, but rather would say to the Gods and Goddeses that They probably should not bother very much, or at all, with the individual.

It's not like it is in the Physical, non-Spiritual World. While there are trained fighters going to war to defeat the enemy, the civilians stay at home and school and work; while we're Gods and Goddesses - and merely Humans improving ourselves to become Gods and Goddesses - we still can stay at home, school and work, but also fight the war, as well. As one empowers and advances themselves through power meditations and workings, though, our Minds and Souls and understandings and opinions and morals and ethics, etc., ect., etc., might change, and align more with the Cause, so I think it would be that we'd want and choose to join the Cause Naturally - even if for the reason that finally we understand what the Cause is about; how could we possibly ignore it and reject it? You can live life your own way; no God or Goddess is going to treat you like a marrionete. They have Their own Physical and Spiritual lives to live on various Planets in the Universe. One day, some of Them will walk upon Earth again Physically, and if we're around to see that day, then we'll know. I think you still have some christianised thinking in your Mind, which needs to be cleaned out.

Will your life be in danger if you do advance without dedication ?
I would say yes. I don't mean to frighten you, but if you are doing things which go directly and deliberately against the jew and its overlords' plans, then if you are not dedicated, you probably will have only minimal protection which you manage to do yourself, and that may not be enough - especially if, as you advance, you are also a direct, attacking threat against the enemy. Dedicating is making a formal affirmation, declaration, promise, covenant... to Satan and the Cause, that we, as individuals, intend to join the Cause to go against the jew deliberately, and in one way or another, work towards the toppling of the jew's dirty rule against Earth and Her Inhabitants, and replace it with Paganism i.e. Human Naturalism, which is Natural to Humans - with Spiritual Satanism and National Socialism, once more, as it used to be... and sooner or later spreading out to Moon, Mars and More, and rejoining the interstellar, intergalactic war of and with our neighbouring friendly Pagan Planets and Galaxies, to help clean them up, as well.

There's not need to apologise. The forum is for help and guidance. It's OK to let-off steam, as well - but remember a forum community takes all sorts, so some may reply in ways which you don't want, so if you want to let-off some steam, then just bear that in mind.

As far as I have known from this forums, the jews do not want people to be aware about spirtual things in the first place. I think they think of this place as a farm of some sorts. I don't think that they would want anyone to be 'aware'.
That's it exactly. There is more to the point, though, that the jew is instructed - and was created with purpose - to rape, pillage, destroy and murder Gentiles/Pagans (non-jews), so that the jew's overlords can feast upon our Souls, literally. If you need a visual example of this, you should see the double-episode of Star Trek TNG entitled "Time's Arrow". For similar, related things, see also The Matrix films.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
I'm not laughing.

Do you get assassinated if you advance without soul dedication to recieve protection?
Not me; I am dedicated. If you mean "you" in the general sense, then I can't possibly know what would or might, or would not or might not, happen to any individual. It depends on your actions, Astrology chart and and positive and negative energies which affect you/the individual.

The reason I am not dedicating is that I do not exactly know what soul dedication is. What exactly am I paying with for the protection I recieve? Is it my soul? If I dedicate my soul to Satan, can he decide my life and death as he likes?
Dedicating one's Soul is absolutely not "selling one's Soul to the devil". A dedication is something we choose to do because we understand what is happening in the World and what has been happening in the World. We can see the bigger picture, but also the full album and library of albums - or at least we can work towards seeing all of that. We realise things are not how they should be, and that a literal, real enemy has subdued us and is subjugating us for its, and its masters', own nefarious ends, at our expense.

Do we have to pray to satan like a God like people pray to statues of God shiva, God Laxmi?
Your life is your own. You only choose, if you do so properly and with actual meaning and intention, to dedicate your Soul to the Cause, to rid the Planet, and by extension the entire Universe eventually, of shit which is against us individually and also as a Race/Species/Side - i.e. us vs them. If you want to "pray" to Satan, then do. I dislike the thought of "praying", due to my christian background. Whether technically or not, "praying" or talking to Satan or any God or Goddess is telepathic communication. One might not be able to hear Them, but if you focus upon Them, i.e. with one of Their Sigils, with the intention of communicating with Them, then you can then speak with Them. Unfortunately, due to the way things are, They are too busy to have a chit-chat conversation. We have to realise that we have enough answers here already, so while we might need the closure of an answer to a question, we have the ability to advance and empower ourselves so that we can unblock, open and empower our Third Eye Chakra, which then means it becomes increasingly more and more difficult to be deceived - plus it helps towards being able to see Spiritual/Astral objects, entities, beings.

Satan knows about individuals, and each has their own Guardian Daemon or Daemoness who also knows a person. We make ourselves VIPs; if we are important, and maybe we haven't quite reached the Magnum Opus, we would be reincarnated either Naturally, or at a specifically-required date/time for us to do important events - e.g. Hitler was reincarnated in 1889 so as to attempt to reverse, or at least slow down, the jew's shit which was happening. Any God or Goddess who is powerful enough could use an enemy for the betterment of Gentiles.

I do not want my life and death or transmigration decided by a higher being. I know what I said and asked is extremely controversial but as you all know that' soul' is the most vital part to the self. Dedicating it to someone who you don't know much about except from third party or even not know if he exists or not doesn't feel right. I feel like he exists but I am not sure.
Your life is your own. If you want or need help, then it can be given; the Gods and Goddesses are not going to sit around and dictate your life for you; They each have Their own individual, respective lives to live on various Planets in the Galaxy and Universe. Hopefully this, what I'm about to say, will give you a bit of an idea of how things can be -

Ages ago, a member said about wanting a Daemoness sexual lover/partner in an open-relationship, so the member went through it properly and managed to be suited with one. He was disappointed - although, to be honest, it was quite funny what he said. His Guardian Daemon, or a Daemon who he was in communication with, told him that He, the Daemon, didn't like this particular Daemoness, because of how She is. The member told us that when he was in the mood for some sexy fun with his Daemoness partner, he was layed down in bed and he saw Her having Astral sex with 2 separate others on each side of him, with him stuck in the middle not getting any. This Daemoness and this member's Guardian Daemon/helper/friend are both advanced beings, and the Daemon said He didn't like the Daemoness.

The point - to repeat the phrase for the umpteenth time, lol - is we're all individuals. We can choose to live our life as we please - but there is a massive point and matter at hand. I have wondered often, and I've been wanting to make a thread about it but putting it in clear words has been difficult to decide upon - about whether one could dedicate and genuinely be friendly with Satan's Cause and side, and either partially, or not-at-all, take part in the Cause, but instead be him/her own self, doing his/her own thing in his/her own way and time and manner. Would Satan allow and accept this? I'm sure He would allow, or at least not forbid it - I am quite certain of that - but because Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are much more powerful than we are, even combined, would we be thought of as Brothers/Sisters/Friends/Children, or would we be left to our own devices and not helped, protected, defended, etc., because there is a literal war happening, which we are ignoring and not taking part in to win? I am all but certain Satan and the Gods and Goddesses would not prevent a person doing this - as long as the person is a genuine friend and not to backstab Satan's cause, but because of the gravity and importance of the war we're supposed to be fighting, I think He and any God and Goddess would likely not look upon the individual very fondly. Of course, one would have to ask each God and Goddess - or if Satan dictates that all must, or should, be a bit, somewhat, or fully prejudiced against the individual, then fair enough. I doubt Satan would demand all Gods and Goddesses look upon the individual as a tenuous, practically-non-friend at best, but rather would say to the Gods and Goddeses that They probably should not bother very much, or at all, with the individual.

It's not like it is in the Physical, non-Spiritual World. While there are trained fighters going to war to defeat the enemy, the civilians stay at home and school and work; while we're Gods and Goddesses - and merely Humans improving ourselves to become Gods and Goddesses - we still can stay at home, school and work, but also fight the war, as well. As one empowers and advances themselves through power meditations and workings, though, our Minds and Souls and understandings and opinions and morals and ethics, etc., ect., etc., might change, and align more with the Cause, so I think it would be that we'd want and choose to join the Cause Naturally - even if for the reason that finally we understand what the Cause is about; how could we possibly ignore it and reject it? You can live life your own way; no God or Goddess is going to treat you like a marrionete. They have Their own Physical and Spiritual lives to live on various Planets in the Universe. One day, some of Them will walk upon Earth again Physically, and if we're around to see that day, then we'll know. I think you still have some christianised thinking in your Mind, which needs to be cleaned out.

I would say yes. I don't mean to frighten you, but if you are doing things which go directly and deliberately against the jew and its overlords' plans, then if you are not dedicated, you probably will have only minimal protection which you manage to do yourself, and that may not be enough - especially if, as you advance, you are also a direct, attacking threat against the enemy. Dedicating is making a formal affirmation, declaration, promise, covenant... to Satan and the Cause, that we, as individuals, intend to join the Cause to go against the jew deliberately, and in one way or another, work towards the toppling of the jew's dirty rule against Earth and Her Inhabitants, and replace it with Paganism i.e. Human Naturalism, which is Natural to Humans - with Spiritual Satanism and National Socialism, once more, as it used to be... and sooner or later spreading out to Moon, Mars and More, and rejoining the interstellar, intergalactic war of and with our neighbouring friendly Pagan Planets and Galaxies, to help clean them up, as well.

There's not need to apologise. The forum is for help and guidance. It's OK to let-off steam, as well - but remember a forum community takes all sorts, so some may reply in ways which you don't want, so if you want to let-off some steam, then just bear that in mind.

As far as I have known from this forums, the jews do not want people to be aware about spirtual things in the first place. I think they think of this place as a farm of some sorts. I don't think that they would want anyone to be 'aware'.
That's it exactly. There is more to the point, though, that the jew is instructed - and was created with purpose - to rape, pillage, destroy and murder Gentiles/Pagans (non-jews), so that the jew's overlords can feast upon our Souls, literally. If you need a visual example of this, you should see the double-episode of Star Trek TNG entitled "Time's Arrow". For similar, related things, see also The Matrix films.

I am extremely grateful for your reply. I had already decided to dedicate before readibg

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
I'm not laughing.

I am extremely grateful for your reply. I had already decided to dedicate before reading your reply.
I have the mind to dedicate myself while also being honest to my true self. As for whether Father Satan accepts my true 'self' or not, that's upto him.
My family comes from a Hindu background.
I couldn't understand what kind of Christian thinking you are talking about but I will try to clarify. As far as I have observed the phyical world or the 'Earth' excluding other habitable planets, the world is ruled by self-interests, benefits and profits. I don't know how its 'outside'. Truth be told, I am dedicating mostly to gain protection. For that very protection, I am willing to contribute by doing RTR's and doing what I can. I don't know if dedicating to gain only protection is bad. Regarding this, I will be honest to Father Satan and his daemons/daemoness.
As for the cause, I will support it.
Thinking about the cause makes me remember about a dream which was very vivid, where I saw a grey alien, it looked exactly like it was shown in the movies. The feeling of hatred the grey alien with black eyes emanted was very intense and in turn, also made me very angry.
It might really be a grey or just a random normal dream. That doesn't matter to me. My reason for supporting the cause is not because of the dreams. Its purely because they are a threat.

I am extremely greatful for your time. Those words are comforting and reassuring. I appreciate your reply. I needed this guidance.
Thanks a lot.

Username said:
FancyMancy said:
Username said:
I'm not laughing.

I am extremely grateful for your reply. I had already decided to dedicate before readibg
Cool. FYI, though - Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are not wish-granting genies. They don't need-- rather, we don't need Them to be; we have the ability to do the things in life that we want to do and need to do. The...problem, if you want to call it that; the matter... is that it must be possible Physically, and things take time. I use the example of body-building; you won't go from fat or skinny to full-body-built in 1 second. We have to have a realistic understanding of things, and to make things more fun and complicated - all sorts of energies - Astrology, those energies which are against us/cursing us, etc. - all can either help or hinder - in one way or another, and some may or may not compliment each other - our success and the speed at which we achieve things. If it helps, instead of considering body-building, consider being a military person (whichever you prefer); you can't do anything unless you've been accepted into fitness training first, and then after that it is a process which takes time and effort.

Good luck!

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
I'm not laughing.

I am extremely grateful for your reply. I had already decided to dedicate before reading your reply.
I have the mind to dedicate myself while also being honest to my true self. As for whether Father Satan accepts my true 'self' or not, that's upto him.
I couldn't understand what kind of Christian thinking you are talking about but I will try to clarify. As far as I have observed the phyical world or the 'Earth' excluding other habitable planets, the world is ruled by self-interests, benefits and profits. I don't know how its 'outside'. Truth be told, I am dedicating mostly to gain protection. For that very protection, I am willing to contribute by doing RTR's and what I can. I don't know if dedicating to gain only protection is bad. Regarding this, I will be honest to Father Satan and his daemons/daemoness.
Thinking about the cause makes me remember about a dream which was very vivid, where I saw a grey alien, it looked exactly like it was shown in the movies. The feeling of hatred the grey alien with black eyes emanted was very intense and in turn also made me very angry.
It might really be a grey or just a random normal dream. That doesn't matter to me. My reason for supporting the cause is not because of the dreams. Its purely because they are a threat.

I am extremely greatful for your time. Those words are comforting and reassuring. I appreciate your reply. I needed this guidance.
Thanks a lot.

FancyMancy said:
Username said:
FancyMancy said:
I'm not laughing.

Cool. FYI, though - Satan and the Gods and Goddesses are not wish-granting genies. They don't need-- rather, we don't need Them to be; we have the ability to do the things in life that we want to do and need to do. The...problem, if you want to call it that; the matter... is that it must be possible Physically, and things take time. I use the example of body-building; you won't go from fat or skinny to full-body-built in 1 second. We have to have a realistic understanding of things, and to make things more fun and complicated - all sorts of energies - Astrology, those energies which are against us/cursing us, etc. - all can either help or hinder - in one way or another, and some may or may not compliment each other - our success and the speed at which we achieve things. If it helps, instead of considering body-building, consider being a military person (whichever you prefer); you can't do anything unless you've been accepted into fitness training first, and then after that it is a process which takes time and effort.

Good luck!

I did the ritual. I do not feel much different.
I do not expect the god or goddess to do anything, I am mostly doing it to gain protection for which am willing to contribute in return. My point is that in whichever way they help me with my problems, I will repay with my efforts.
Those problems being something I can't solve myself.

Also, once again, I am extremely grateful for your guidance and patience. I might not have done the ritual without you guys warning of a possible threat to life. Thank you very much.

Username said:
I couldn't understand what kind of Christian thinking you are talking about but I will try to clarify. As far as I have observed the phyical world or the 'Earth' excluding other habitable planets, the world is ruled by self-interests, benefits and profits. I don't know how its 'outside'. Truth be told, I am dedicating mostly to gain protection. For that very protection, I am willing to contribute by doing RTR's and doing what I can. I don't know if dedicating to gain only protection is bad. Regarding this, I will be honest to Father Satan and his daemons/daemoness.
Thinking about the cause makes me remember about a dream which was very vivid, where I saw a grey alien, it looked exactly like it was shown in the movies. The feeling of hatred the grey alien with black eyes emanted was very intense and in turn, also made me very angry.

Thanks a lot.
I think that is a good attitude. If we want something from someone, I think it is better to give that someone something first, if we can, but that someone can also give you the thing you want upon promise of you paying them back. Of course, that someone can give you something you need (and want) free of charge if they decide to; in that sense, they are giving you something first, as I just said. Of course, protection is an ongoing, eternal thing, rather than just a one-time present; the Gods and Goddesses are not "all-powerful" because that doesn't exist. In a sense, us working with the Gods and Goddesses, and Them giving us protection and guidance so we can stand on our own two feet, is like a symbiotic relationship - in one way, the Gods and Goddesses actually do need us; Their/Our side is small, vastly, compared with the enemy's side.

Going back to fairness and paying for something which we have asked for - They can't be tricked or cheated, and because Satan stands for justice and truth and honour - therefore each God and Goddess surely having a similar likeness - They'd punish someone for lying to Them, trying to use Them, etc., and that is fair; we also have abilities - or we can learn to have abilities - to punish those who do us wrong. We are not to be bitches, slaves, being walked all over, being pushovers, used, etc. We are to be... well, fill in the blanks - that's up to each individual, possibly along with asking Gods and Goddesses about any "plans" for us, to decide, or through meditation, to discover.

Poweredbythesun said:
Username said:
Poweredbythesun said:

And as to doing power meditation without Satan's protection, ironically enough that was one of the reasons I dedicated when I did, so I could start doing power meditations.

On the topic of dedication too. It is your choice what you do, and it's not my job to convince you or to discourage you. But I can give you advice either way.

Expect more and more blatant JoS appearances in your life. Again, it is not coincidence you are here, I've been through that phase myself.

Secondly, practice spiritual hygine (aura cleaning at minimum) and void meditation. Both of these are something easy and not power meditation (which is a beacon to the enemy on the astral).

Thirdly, and lastly. Be aware you are without, and as such you will be at the mercy (for lack of a better term) of the Jews and what plans they will be able to execute before we wipe their power out, and then them.

Take it slow and be consistent, starting off with only the basics for the first month.

Be sure to ignore the enemy and their mind games. You are under protection, and will be building your own protections as you advance. Additionally, the enemy will leave you alone if you ignore them.

Don't openly tell people you are a SS, there are a LOT of reasons for this. And I'm sure I don't have to explain why saying you're a SS to random people is a bad idea.

Do the Final RTR, as it not only helps us greatly but also serves as a powerful power meditation, cleaning your aura and soul deeply.

And lastly, enjoy being a Spiritual Satanist. I could write an entire book on my experiences as a SS, but the biggest thing is that your life will take a turn for the better. This of course being determined the most by what you DO as a SS; The Final RTR, yoga, meditations, etc. . But more so than not your life will start trending upwards in terms of betterment, as you roll the snowball of spiritual progress it becomes big enough to easily push, what is easy to push becomes routine, and before long it pushes itself and you have made what seemed impossible easy through cleaning your soul, aura, and spiritually advancing.

I hope I've encourage you more so than not, being a SS isn't for every one. But even then, everyone can benefit from actually using their minds and developing the latent psychic abilities of our souls that have been suppressed for so long and deemed 'Unnatural'.

If you have any specific questions you things you want me to clarify, quote me and I will get back to you as soon a possible.

Poweredbythesun
What is it you mean by power meditation is a beacon to the enemy. Can you elaborate a little bit for me as I stumbled across this am not understanding this completely. I'm (somewhat) new to JoS and only recently getting in depth with the wonderful pages here on JoS. Thanks!

Henu the Great said:
Username said:

I typed jew-influenced. Not impossible for that source to be jew either. Nevertheless, ever heard of xtianity, pisslam or new age for example? Jews do not care if you are spiritually aware, as long as it is serving their crap.

In your case dabbling into Satanism without higher protection in a way serves the enemy since one can be undone easily if one gets far enough without protection. All the work for what, so you can be destroyed when you become somewhat a threat? Not wise.
Yeah, I misunderstood. My bad. I misunderstood 'jew-influenced' and thought you called him a jew. As for influence, I do not know.

Poweredbythesun said:
Username said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Thank you for your encouragement. I recently dedicated. I do not know what to start with. I always meditate after waking up for an hour. Regarding questions, I had one. I will try to follow 40 days meditation program and do any extra meditations. One of my most important goal for now is astral projection. I know that ss here are annoyed of seeing newbies ask about astral projection but I have been trying for years and only succeded twice. I feel like I am getting close to it. Can you share your personal experiences or any tips?

First off; Welcome to Spiritual Satanism, and congratulations dedicating :D

Secondly; Take it slow and be consistent in your meditations / yoga. If you rush and do everything at once you'll burn out, just like I did a year ago. The 40 day guide, then the 6 month guide are generally the way to go for new people. And after that a good schedule to maintain (if you have time) is a variant of my schedule. It includes 7 of the 8 fold path's steps, and usually takes me 2 hours in the morning before work, and this is with an additional meditation added (RAUM x 111 with an affirmation) and I also meditate on Satan's Sigil for my 5 minute void meditation. You can add to this schedule as you please or shorten the yoga sessions too, as long as you're consistent and can handle it :)

- Both Kundalini Yoga, and Hatha Yoga (an hour in total)

- A Final RTR, followed by returning curses parts 1 & 2 (usually 30 minutes for me)

- Void meditation (for at least 5 minutes a day)

- Chakra spinning (1-3 minutes)

- And finally, aura cleaning after you wake up, and before you go to bed (5 minutes in total)

Now, to your question on Astral Projection:

I have no experience with Astral Projection that I'm aware of, but the best advice I can give you is to clean your aura, soul, and chakras regularly. And when you're ready, start a working to clean your aura, soul, and chakras. This not only makes Astral Projection easier, but you will have clearer projections, lucid dreams, and past life regression experiences.

As to the actual method of AP, a good method I've heard of is the rope method. Where you put a string, rope, or something similiar to that in front of you hanging from the ceiling and you focus on climbing the rope as you attempt to project. I haven't personally done this, but it is on my list of things to do as soon as I'm advanced enough. Astral projection is advanced, and while I don't want to discourage you from it (as it is one of my goals too) I do think learning to lucid dream and doing a good amount of cleaning is a better way to start than just forcing it to happen.

Lucid dreaming is the harder of the two, and something I'm still struggling with. But some advice I follow is: Keep a consistent bed time, journal your dreams as soon as you wake up, do reality checks when you're awake (this can become habit and you may reality check when you're asleep, causing you to start lucid dreaming), and get plenty of sleep.

Additionally, if you're sufficiently advanced a Lucid dream could lead directly into an Astral Projection, though getting to this point means you're probably already good(ish) at AP. Also notice the signs in your dreams, even if you don't manage to lucid dream. I know I frequently get close to lucid dreaming when I sleep, but there are always signs it's a dream. Gravity not working right, logical inconsistencies, and other small things. Gravity always seems to be my tell, but I never seem to realize I'm dreaming until afterwards. The only lucid dream I remember having only happened because an entity in my dream zapped me, and the shock jolted me out of my dream state. It was odd, and the entity seemed horrified that I was lucid dreaming. But I woke up seconds later, so I'm not sure what all that was about.

I hope this helped, and again congratulations! :D

bud, if you meditate, do yoga and do spiritual work daily, don’t expose yourself being non dedicated

Last year I almost got killed in a car accident, im 99% sure it was a curse from the enemy as the situation was really out of a movie. Needless to say I dedicated and started doing rtrs asap.

Don’t waste time, go ahead and dedicate, the will power to do rtrs and general advancement will come. I made the mistake of thinking I could go my own way and learned it the hard way

Poweredbythesun said:

Secondly; Take it slow and be consistent in your meditations / yoga. If you rush and do everything at once you'll burn out, just like I did a year ago. The 40 day guide, then the 6 month guide are generally the way to go for new people. And after that a good schedule to maintain (if you have time) is a variant of my schedule. It includes 7 of the 8 fold path's steps, and usually takes me 2 hours in the morning before work, and this is with an additional meditation added (RAUM x 111 with an affirmation) and I also meditate on Satan's Sigil for my 5 minute void meditation. You can add to this schedule as you please or shorten the yoga sessions too, as long as you're consistent and can handle it :)

- A Final RTR, followed by returning curses parts 1 & 2 (usually 30 minutes for me)

- And finally, aura cleaning after you wake up, and before you go to bed (5 minutes in total)

I have no experience with Astral Projection that I'm aware of, but the best advice I can give you is to clean your aura, soul, and chakras regularly. And when you're ready, start a working to clean your aura, soul, and chakras. This not only makes Astral Projection easier, but you will have clearer projections, lucid dreams, and past life regression experiences.

As to the actual method of AP, a good method I've heard of is the rope method. Where you put a string, rope, or something similiar to that in front of you hanging from the ceiling and you focus on climbing the rope as you attempt to project. I haven't personally done this, but it is on my list of things to do as soon as I'm advanced enough. Astral projection is advanced, and while I don't want to discourage you from it (as it is one of my goals too) I do think learning to lucid dream and doing a good amount of cleaning is a better way to start than just forcing it to happen.

Lucid dreaming is the harder of the two, and something I'm still struggling with. But some advice I follow is: Keep a consistent bed time, journal your dreams as soon as you wake up, do reality checks when you're awake (this can become habit and you may reality check when you're asleep, causing you to start lucid dreaming), and get plenty of sleep.

Additionally, if you're sufficiently advanced a Lucid dream could lead directly into an Astral Projection, though getting to this point means you're probably already good(ish) at AP. Also notice the signs in your dreams, even if you don't manage to lucid dream. I know I frequently get close to lucid dreaming when I sleep, but there are always signs it's a dream. Gravity not working right, logical inconsistencies, and other small things. Gravity always seems to be my tell, but I never seem to realize I'm dreaming until afterwards. The only lucid dream I remember having only happened because an entity in my dream zapped me, and the shock jolted me out of my dream state. It was odd, and the entity seemed horrified that I was lucid dreaming. But I woke up seconds later, so I'm not sure what all that was about.

I am grateful for your advice. Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I will follow the 40 day program additionally with the routine that i am going to make which is under 8 fold path including Final RTR. As for AP, I will try it every night. If it happens then great, if it does not then will try the next night. I won't stress about it. My previous two experiences was me sleeping completely and waking up during vibrations. Even the distraction during the vibration stage keeps me from the astral world.
Tried the rope method and everything else. However, it does not work for me. Maybe I am lacking perseverance. If I may be so bold to suggest, I believe the key is for your mind to stay awake but in a very low state. I think its like actually trying to control your brainwaves consciously with intent. Word Affirmation won't work I believe in this case, since there will be thoughts and any thoughts will keep you from projecting. I think that strong conscious intent should. These are all ideas but that's what my intuition is suggesting. I try to control the ringing sounds believing they are brainwaves but i

Poweredbythesun said:

Accidentally pressed submit. So to continue, these are all just ideas that I shared with you in hopes that someone might give feedback. I will probably look like a foolish newbie ss to the senior ss here. Lol :lol:
In any case, thank you.

V12-POWER said:
bud, if you meditate, do yoga and do spiritual work daily, don’t expose yourself being non dedicated

Last year I almost got killed in a car accident, im 99% sure it was a curse from the enemy as the situation was really out of a movie. Needless to say I dedicated and started doing rtrs asap.

Don’t waste time, go ahead and dedicate, the will power to do rtrs and general advancement will come. I made the mistake of thinking I could go my own way and learned it the hard way
I too thought of going my own way. However, a possible threat to life wasn't something I wanted. Therefore, I dedicated already. I appreciate your advice.

Username said:
I am grateful for your advice. Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I will follow the 40 day program additionally with the routine that i am going to make which is under 8 fold path including Final RTR. As for AP, I will try it every night. If it happens then great, if it does not then will try the next night. I won't stress about it. My previous two experiences was me sleeping completely and waking up during vibrations. Even the distraction during the vibration stage keeps me from the astral world.
Tried the rope method and everything else. However, it does not work for me. Maybe I am lacking perseverance. If I may be so bold to suggest, I believe the key is for your mind to stay awake but in a very low state. I think its like actually trying to control your brainwaves consciously with intent. Word Affirmation won't work I believe in this case, since there will be thoughts and any thoughts will keep you from projecting. I think that strong conscious intent should. These are all ideas but that's what my intuition is suggesting. I try to control the ringing sounds believing they are brainwaves but i

You're welcome :) And to ease your mind a little, everyone gets distracted when trying to focus. Void meditation helps, but know that you will be distracted and have intrusive thoughts at first. Don't be discouraged by this, just keep practicing void meditation and it'll get easier to keep a clear mind :) Even adepts have problems staying 100% focused for more than 5 minutes, the trick is to catch yourself defocusing and bring yourself back to the task at hand.

It really isn't something to worry about, as you are still vibrating words and directing energy. What is more of a 'worry' is consistency, hell even right now as I'm writing this I'm breaking my own consistency a bit, not doing my daily work. But at the same time I know as soon as I'm done writing I'll do yoga, then a Final RTR, and the rest of my schedule.

Intention, consistency, and control over your mind are 3 of the things that matter most in spiritual advancement.

As to AP. Something else I forgot to mention, trance training is a great exercise to practice before getting into trying to astral project. As not only are you practicing the steps to total relaxation and trance, but you are also experiencing a low level projection even in light trance. This is a way me and my girlfriend meet often, as I'm still working on my astral senses. It takes time too, but like with exercising a muscle you get better at it over time. And if you're like me, a good trance training session while sun bathing can leave you feeling recharged and ready to get back to the task at hand. Even if it's only a 15 minute session, as I often take during lunch break :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back