Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Burning Toes

Ninja 666

Hello!

It causes a slight pain so I write this post but it's still a somewhat lol situation. I've experienced the "burning feet" but never the burning toes. Both things happen when I go to bed to sleep at night.

I thought it to be related to the burning feet so I did the Yoga stretches: Seated Forward Bend, Butterfly Diamond, and Straddle Stretch. In the "Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Routine" in Satan's Library:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

I also have two others that I do. The athletic stretch where you put your calf muscle / thigh on your chest and lie on your stomach or just pull it towards your chest if you lie on your back, to stretch the back of your upper hamstring and buttocks / ass. And the one where you stand upright with your legs straight and bend over to touch the tip of your toes to stretch the same area.

I also tried to stretch my toes in a variety of ways I played around with. It helped some but as I do with the burning feet thing when the worst part is over I just try to go to sleep.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same and had some ideas that could help?

Unblock your hip chakras, your sacral and base chakra. Heal them and clean them. Maybe try working on your minor chakras on the legs. Add some more light workouts to stimulate and to empower those parts and keep taking some walks. Releasing sexual energy through orgasm, after sex or masturbation can help too.

Wunjo, Sowilo, Ansuz, Thurisaz are runes that you can use, maybe even Uruz for your sacral if it feels weak.

Problem can be very stubborn and it can become really painful, but it will go away in time if you keep working on healing and unblocking those chakras. Energy should be allowed to go up. Every blockage will bring pain, inflammations or sickness and it can cause mental illnesses too.

There is a kind of a boot that you can get. A medical tool, not like a boot for mud. It pulls the front of your foot up, it stretches the muscles in the bottom of your foot, your heel, and your toes. You can wear this all night when you sleep, and it might help a lot. I know someone who had a tight and painful heel. He got this boot, and would wear it all night after days where there was a lot of pain. He said it always helped in a very big way.

Ninja 666 said:
Hello!

It causes a slight pain so I write this post but it's still a somewhat lol situation. I've experienced the "burning feet" but never the burning toes. Both things happen when I go to bed to sleep at night.

I thought it to be related to the burning feet so I did the Yoga stretches: Seated Forward Bend, Butterfly Diamond, and Straddle Stretch. In the "Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Routine" in Satan's Library:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

I also have two others that I do. The athletic stretch where you put your calf muscle / thigh on your chest and lie on your stomach or just pull it towards your chest if you lie on your back, to stretch the back of your upper hamstring and buttocks / ass. And the one where you stand upright with your legs straight and bend over to touch the tip of your toes to stretch the same area.

I also tried to stretch my toes in a variety of ways I played around with. It helped some but as I do with the burning feet thing when the worst part is over I just try to go to sleep.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same and had some ideas that could help?

Interesting, is that what that is.

Btw Ninja I'm sorry I was a dick to you years ago. I hope you dont hate me.

Ninja 666 said:
Hello!

If you're thinking it's energy related, are you doing alternate nostril breathing? Along with balancing it brings energies upwards. HPS Maxine said it's good to use when energy pools in the legs.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is a kind of a boot that you can get. A medical tool, not like a boot for mud. It pulls the front of your foot up, it stretches the muscles in the bottom of your foot, your heel, and your toes. You can wear this all night when you sleep, and it might help a lot. I know someone who had a tight and painful heel. He got this boot, and would wear it all night after days where there was a lot of pain. He said it always helped in a very big way.

I used to have one that my doctor told me to use due to my achilles tendon being so tense all of the time that I couldn't walk flat. ( My foot could literally not be flattened ) It stretched out the tendon and now I can walk normally BUT there was something they had me do throughout the day when I couldnt wear it.

It does the same thing but with gravity. Grab a stool or go up to a stair, grab onto something so you dont fall then put one foot the majority of the way on but leave your heel off enough to stretch the tendon ( you'll feel it, your heel will start to sink and youll feel it being pulled ). Lift your other leg up and hold for 30 seconds then switch ( I did 2 reps. )

This is a much cheaper option that will work well for anyone who is experiencing problems that are not very serious. Give it 15 days or so and you'll feel better, I was walking normally within the month and with some more practice got it back to normal but have a bit of trouble with yoga still so I'll probably resume it. Those boots cause like 40 dollars per boot, I don't recommend them for mild problems when physical therapy works just as well if not better.

( should be close to the first photo, kinda sink into it. Only do one foot at a time if you can. )

aid10081652-v4-728px-Stretch-for-Achilles-Tendonitis-Step-1.jpg

Aldrick said:
Ninja 666 said:
Hello!

Your apology is not accepted. If I could I'd remove you from Satan himself, that is how much I hate you. I'm not wasting any more time on you since I have no intention of having any friendship or relationship with you whatsoever. So don't get out of line in this forum, stick to helping the other members and have no thoughts of anything else you little sycophant.

I don't think it's physical, I believe it is energy related. I'll look into both areas and see if it helps. I tried something similar last night, I put the front of my leg on the bed and feet on the ground and stretched my toes that way. I also looked into the alternate nostril breathing, I might have done it wrong so I tried a new way this morning. Thank you.

Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Ninja 666 said:
Hello!

Your apology is not accepted. If I could I'd remove you from Satan himself, that is how much I hate you. I'm not wasting any more time on you since I have no intention of having any friendship or relationship with you whatsoever. So don't get out of line in this forum, stick to helping the other members and have no thoughts of anything else you little sycophant.

Lol okay. I was rude, you can be rude back. Maybe when you get older then.

Ninja 666 said:
If you think it's spiritual, I recommend trying what Azorm recommended.

If you want to try working at it from the physical side of things, you can try to massage your feet. There are those tendons(I think is what they're called?) at the bottom of your feet. You can grab a pen with an eraser at the end, or anything similar, and hold your foot with one hand while massaging the tendons with the pen's eraser side with your other hand. This normally hurts a lot at first because of pent-up tensions, but it helps a lot. You can go along all the tendons on your foot that way and you should feel a lot of pressure being released. For massaging them, go from the top (the area right before your toes start) to the bottom where your heel is, in a "line". You should be able to feel your tendons there anyway as you do this, so just try to follow them like this from top to bottom as you massage the whole area.

Ninja 666 said:
I don't think it's physical, I believe it is energy related. I'll look into both areas and see if it helps. I tried something similar last night, I put the front of my leg on the bed and feet on the ground and stretched my toes that way. I also looked into the alternate nostril breathing, I might have done it wrong so I tried a new way this morning. Thank you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

Remember take it easy, don't push. Relax and let yourself come to breathing smoothly and evenly.
It used to say to focus on the upper 3 chakras so you could try that to emphasize bringing the energy up. It does still say one's focus can be placed on a chakra.

Aldrick said:
Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:

You can try again in ten thousand years and I'd still not change my stance on this. Now keep that line you little shit.

Shael said:
Ninja 666 said:
If you think it's spiritual, I recommend trying what Azorm recommended.

If you want to try working at it from the physical side of things, you can try to massage your feet. There are those tendons(I think is what they're called?) at the bottom of your feet. You can grab a pen with an eraser at the end, or anything similar, and hold your foot with one hand while massaging the tendons with the pen's eraser side with your other hand. This normally hurts a lot at first because of pent-up tensions, but it helps a lot. You can go along all the tendons on your foot that way and you should feel a lot of pressure being released. For massaging them, go from the top (the area right before your toes start) to the bottom where your heel is, in a "line". You should be able to feel your tendons there anyway as you do this, so just try to follow them like this from top to bottom as you massage the whole area.

Thank you Shael. I'll try this.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Ninja 666 said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

Remember take it easy, don't push. Relax and let yourself come to breathing smoothly and evenly.
It used to say to focus on the upper 3 chakras so you could try that to emphasize bringing the energy up. It does still say one's focus can be placed on a chakra.

I know Way_Seeker666. I believe I did something wrong with the thumb thing. I used to follow the numbered steps and the "outline" that follows.

This morning I tried to only do the "outline":

Inhale through left
Hold at the end of the inhale
Exhale through right
Inhale through right
Hold at the end of the inhale
Exhale through left

The above constitutes one round.

I'll try to focus on my pineal gland. I'm cautious with focusing to much on my upper chakras or lower chakras, as I don't want it to get out of balance. But since the energy is pooling all the way down in my toes, I'll try the pineal gland as a safety measure. I forgot you could focus on it or any of the chakras.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Ninja 666 said:

You can try again in ten thousand years and I'd still not change my stance on this. Now keep that line you little shit.

Y'all, this isn't productive. Hate each other all ya want but lets not let this escalate into a fight, alright?

Arin said:
Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:

Y'all, this isn't productive. Hate each other all ya want but lets not let this escalate into a fight, alright?

What would we fight about? He doesnt like me oh well. It really doesnt matter to me.

Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Ninja 666 said:

LMAO same, I pity the poor guy. Give him an opening and he'll call you a traitor, insult you and literally anything else just to satisfy what little self confidence he has. Just keep an open mind my guy and stay calm, no need to be the righteous white knight of the forums here, thats what the mods are for

Aldrick said:
Arin said:
Ninja 666 said:

What would we fight about? He doesnt like me oh well. It really doesnt matter to me.

Depends on what originally caused this ( wasnt around for it I don't believe. )

Just dont want a fight in a thread that is completely unrelated, or at all. Conflict ain't really my thing, haha. ( at least in general anyway, especially between Satanists. )

Have a nice day Aldrick. ( and ninja )

Azorm said:
Unblock your hip chakras, your sacral and base chakra. Heal them and clean them. Maybe try working on your minor chakras on the legs. Add some more light workouts to stimulate and to empower those parts and keep taking some walks. Releasing sexual energy through orgasm, after sex or masturbation can help too.

Wunjo, Sowilo, Ansuz, Thurisaz are runes that you can use, maybe even Uruz for your sacral if it feels weak.

Problem can be very stubborn and it can become really painful, but it will go away in time if you keep working on healing and unblocking those chakras. Energy should be allowed to go up. Every blockage will bring pain, inflammations or sickness and it can cause mental illnesses too.
[Off-topic]
Hello Azorm I can't reach you because of MailerDaemon.

Aldrick said:
Arin said:
Ninja 666 said:

Then why would apologize to him ?

Arin said:
Ninja 666 said:
Aldrick said:

This disgusting parasite tried to hump my leg, I told him to get lost basically. It's better to fight and let them know you hate them up front. It's an internet forum so the other party can decided what to do with it. And no, I'll fight all I want, the instigator needs to back of, or we'll continue forever in an atmosphere of war. If it gets out of hand and the drama draws to much unnecessary attention the moderators will just lock the thread or come up with another solution. Basically, from what I've concluded, if it's not of any educational or other beneficial purposes.

And there will be no compromise in this. There is clearly an underlying history between us, and he is going after that. He needs to fuck off and stop his attention whoring. The original thread is the original purpose here and still hold merit in the background.

Aldrick said:
Arin said:
Ninja 666 said:

If you got out of line we could fight about you lurking around others constructive threads, parasitize off of others, and not fucking off when it's been made clear you're poisonous breath is not welcome. You're attention whoring garbage is an energy and time waste.

Now contribute to the original post or get lost. Your apology is not accepted, will never be, and there will never be any Judeo-Christian sympathies from me. I do not care for you seeking "forgiveness". An eternity from now this will not change. It's in my soul. I do not "forgive" any type of Judeo-Abrahamic behaviour or promulgation of this. If I find it, anywhere, and I see any potential chance of just the slightest gain, no matter the risk to my personal "reputation" or "honour", I will eradicate it.

"Burning Toes", it's ironic you choose to bring up your own little theatre on this thread.

Ninja 666 said:
I know Way_Seeker666. I believe I did something wrong with the thumb thing. I

Oh, ok. I'm very much out of the loop currently when it comes to who is where with their knowledge etc, so please excuse me if I seemed to treat you like a noob.
Hope you get the problem sorted out!

Way_Seeker666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
I know Way_Seeker666. I believe I did something wrong with the thumb thing. I

Oh, ok. I'm very much out of the loop currently when it comes to who is where with their knowledge etc, so please excuse me if I seemed to treat you like a noob.
Hope you get the problem sorted out!

No problem. Thank you for helping.

Aldrick said:
Jack said:
Aldrick said:

Why wouldnt I?
Well generally if someone doesn't matter to you ,you wouldn't go and apologize to him otherwise it'd be regarded as sycophantic.

Ninja 666 said:

Just had an idea. Did you read HP Mageson's post on the mantra Nama Sivaya and how it connects the Third eye and the Crown chakra? Even I've been able to feel this connection when I tried it, but it made me think.. what if that's the problem with my other chakras as well?

I'm pretty sure there's got to be other mantras specific for every chakra relationship with an adiacent chakra, you could find out which would be the most indicated for a connection between your foot and hip or base, for instance. Wouldn't be able to give you an example as I'm not an expert, especially in mantras.. if I were you, however, I'd probably try to vibrate various sounds and see which feel the most pleasing/healing in those areas.

Do let me know if you find out a mantra specific for this kind of connection. I did feel a few times a strong hot energy in my left foot, but it was never painful, just surprising. It could mean that there's some kind of energy imbalance so, who knows. I need lots of work on my Soul yet.

Hope that helps.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Ninja 666 said:

Just had an idea. Did you read HP Mageson's post on the mantra Nama Sivaya and how it connects the Third eye and the Crown chakra? Even I've been able to feel this connection when I tried it, but it made me think.. what if that's the problem with my other chakras as well?

I'm pretty sure there's got to be other mantras specific for every chakra relationship with an adiacent chakra, you could find out which would be the most indicated for a connection between your foot and hip or base, for instance. Wouldn't be able to give you an example as I'm not an expert, especially in mantras.. if I were you, however, I'd probably try to vibrate various sounds and see which feel the most pleasing/healing in those areas.

Do let me know if you find out a mantra specific for this kind of connection. I did feel a few times a strong hot energy in my left foot, but it was never painful, just surprising. It could mean that there's some kind of energy imbalance so, who knows. I need lots of work on my Soul yet.

Hope that helps.

Pisces rules the feet, and the sign is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled by Jupiter.

A long with the physical stretches I've mentioned and massaging my feet. I did the Alternate Nostrils breathing and focused on my pineal gland. The pineal gland is ruled by Neptune.

The problem hasn't occurred since. Some warmth has happened in my feet but it's been minor. And it hasn't gone all the way to my toes. I believe the course of actions has helped and will eventually heal it.

If not, I will try working on the parts Jupiter rules. The hips and thighs.

Your post prompted me to post this, so if you experience the same issue I hope this helps you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html

Ninja 666 said:
Pisces rules the feet, and the sign is ruled by Neptune and co-ruled by Jupiter.

A long with the physical stretches I've mentioned and massaging my feet. I did the Alternate Nostrils breathing and focused on my pineal gland. The pineal gland is ruled by Neptune.

The problem hasn't occurred since. Some warmth has happened in my feet but it's been minor. And it hasn't gone all the way to my toes. I believe the course of actions has helped and will eventually heal it.

If not, I will try working on the parts Jupiter rules. The hips and thighs.

Your post prompted me to post this, so if you experience the same issue I hope this helps you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetNeptune.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetJupiter.html

I don't have this problem, if anything I'm trying to feel more energy, this is why I'm working (also) with mantras that seem to bridge the connections between chakras. Feeling too much was really very rarely my concern, usually it was due to something I've done wrong and too suddenly, but it never lasted much or gave me serious discomfort for more than a few days.

Jack said:
Aldrick said:
Jack said:

Why wouldnt I?
Well generally if someone doesn't matter to you ,you wouldn't go and apologize to him otherwise it'd be regarded as sycophantic.

Well what ever it was it worked perfectly in having the little kike reveal himself. I've waited a long time for that. He slipped big time and now hes embarrassed. Trying to cover it up and blame me for everything bad.

Final RTR, fuckin em all up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back