Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self Destructive Species

Power of Justice [JG]

The recent riots in Minneapolis have made me question human nature. Apart from ants and some other species that fight over females we are the only one's who have been actively trying to kill each other for as long as we know. It is in our nature to have an opinion and eventually opinions will differ, which results in conflict and so on. Knowing our enemy is a hive mind in essence, they don't seem to share this problem, but what about us? How can we solve this or is it even possible?

I really hate the whole, “animals don’t kill their own kind!!!,” argument.

Dolphins rape and murder each other and other animals. So do a lot of apes. They will have full on wars with rival clans. Male lions kill cubs if they aren’t their’s. That’s true of a lot of species. I’ve seen domestic cats do it too. Animals beyond ants and fights for females do kill and hurt each other with no thought other than to progress their own. Life is conflict.

And humans have had their golden ages, without conflict when under a similar banner. Most conflict in the nature of these riots is politically engineered against the people. Most conflict is produced by this mixing of races and nationalities. They have made America the perfect breeding ground for this under a broken, almost tribal, system of government.

You are right, there is conflict between humans, but the whole universe thrives on conflict. Just because we can give it a name, doesn’t make us lesser than animals, who can’t rationalize the things they do. Who can’t organize their societies into peace. Into a golden age.

When “opinions” and beliefs are so drastically separate, they require their own society and government of people. The enemy wants everyone to hold hands and love each other though... so you see how that’s worked out for us.

Powerofjustice said:
The recent riots in Minneapolis have made me question human nature. Apart from ants and some other species that fight over females we are the only one's who have been actively trying to kill each other for as long as we know. It is in our nature to have an opinion and eventually opinions will differ, which results in conflict and so on. Knowing our enemy is a hive mind in essence, they don't seem to share this problem, but what about us? How can we solve this or is it even possible?

The majority of humanity is pretty mind fucked right now plain and simple. I don't imagine it'd normally be like this.

Powerofjustice said:
The enemy curses are for the purpose of making all gentiles like animals. Stupid, brainless, instinctual, and easy to control. They then use the people that their curses affected the most, and create these kinds of shitty conflicts to suit their own agenda.

To fix it, quite simply remove the Jew from the equation and everything normalizes. And to make this happen, we do the RTR daily without fail. As long as that is done, victory is assured.

Libra said:

Dolphins rape and murder each other and other animals. So do a lot of apes. They will have full on wars with rival clans. Male lions kill cubs if they aren’t their’s. That’s true of a lot of species. I’ve seen domestic cats do it too. Animals beyond ants and fights for females do kill and hurt each other with no thought other than to progress their own. Life is conflict.

And humans have had their golden ages, without conflict when under a similar banner. Most conflict in the nature of these riots is politically engineered against the people. Most conflict is produced by this mixing of races and nationalities. They have made America the perfect breeding ground for this under a broken, almost tribal, system of government.

You are right, there is conflict between humans, but the whole universe thrives on conflict. Just because we can give it a name, doesn’t make us lesser than animals, who can’t rationalize the things they do. Who can’t organize their societies into peace. Into a golden age.

When “opinions” and beliefs are so drastically separate, they require their own society and government of people. The enemy wants everyone to hold hands and love each other though... so you see how that’s worked out for us.

But we are not animals. I dont think you would agree if a satanist raped someone or killed an orphan because they felt like it with that excuse. And I don't think there is a single example of true long lasting peace in our recorded history, or otherwise a golden age

Powerofjustice said:
But we are not animals. I dont think you would agree if a satanist raped someone or killed an orphan because they felt like it with that excuse.

What do you even mean? Did you only read half of what I wrote?

My whole point was that we ARE different from animals, but that we aren’t separate from the same conflicts of life, such as competition for resources. I’m only disagreeing with you saying that animals don’t do violent, self destructive things things like humans except when that isn’t true at all.

Libra said:

Perfect response ;)

Enough of this humans are such a problem blah blah blah. No reptilian hybrids are the issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back