Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

android vs apple

satanama666

which is better in performance and privacy?
does app store need an apple account as google play store needs a google one?

1) It doesn't really matter. Apple products are good but they just seem a bit overpriced. You could get a similar quality or even better product for a lesser price with Andriod

2) yes

Third option: Roothed Android phone. Apps can be installed without jewstore even with unrooted phone.

If you have the time and patience, which is a requirement for proper privacy this is the way to go.

I think apple is harder to hack to be honest but I wouldn’t trust that it is any better in privacy and it’s more expensive unless your getting the most top model android phone which by the time crapple whyphone comes out will have way better features.

It is completely up to you though. If your talking security if your phone gets stolen then clearly apple is better in this your phone can become useless at the push of a button unless you put in your ICloud stuff.

However stuff like this can be installed on Android I think.

It doesn’t matter a whole lot I don’t think. I have used both and only once had a problem with anything and that was Android but I dumbly used a password that was easy to guess probably and had the same account as my YouTube channel on the phone. So this allowed someone to take over for a bit but still nothing really serious happened all they did was creep me out a little by adding all sorts of images from horror movies and making my phone text random stuff that made no sense. Lol I am so glad they didn’t go through all my contacts and inform everyone I was a Satanist. But I guess whoever did that was too dumb to think of it probably a teenager.

I am just sharing my experience with both. I have had IPhones and Androids over the years personally the phone I like the Best is the ones in the Galaxy Series by Samsung. Even the new ones if you get it refurbished on Amazon S9 and S10 are not too expensive for most people. I like these Just so far as features and how it works and because they lasted years vs some of them stopping working after a few months.

I think if your smart in all this you will be ok. Also don’t be to worried just going on JOS stuff is not going to get anything bad to happen to you. You may be flagged in some system for the future JWO and tracked a little but no one is going to do jack shit right now or they would have already done it to plenty of us. That JWO is not going to happen. So I would be more worried about keeping it secure from family members or friends who you don’t want to know your SS than anyone else. I choose not to live in fear.
If your in a country where this might be bad such as China or the Middle East then you know to use TOR or whatever you do. These phones in themselves probably will not get anyone in trouble.

This is just my thoughts. I wanted to share my experience.

I use apple for personal preference it runs smooth and feels good. Androids are a lot cheaper and aren’t bad but I’ve just never been a fan. Yes you need an account to download apps. There is no privacy with any device, don’t be fooled, especially if you have it connected to service carrier like AT&T Verizon. ETC

satanama666 said:
which is better in performance and privacy?
does app store need an apple account as google play store needs a google one?

Apples performance wise can be outdone by cheaper phones in the android category. Privacy wise both are pretty bad but on android you can install a custom rom on select phones ( check first. ) lineage os is a good one. On apple you're forced to deal with the spyware no matter what.

Yes the app store needs an apple account and iirc it NEEDS credit card info even if you are using free applications.

(this post looks like fishing for reactions rather than answers, but here goes nothing)
what kike you'd give your info to? Google? Apple? You need a phone _ buy it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back