Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Lockdown SEX BAN

FancyMancy

Piers Morgan persisting asking Tobias Ellwood MP (Con, Bournemouth East) about the proposition to make sex with those from other households ILLEGAL during coronavirus lockdown

This video was uploaded by Good Morning Britain, the replacement for GMTV, on ITV 1.

MP Tobias Ellwood appeared on the programme to discuss with Piers and Susanna the latest headlines regarding the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic, lockdown easing and China. Piers asked Mr Ellwood about the news stories regarding a "sex ban" which could be enforced on the public. Mr Ellwood revealed he wasn't familiar with the story and did not answer Piers' question.

Broadcast on 02/06/2020

My comments are in a reply via the link below.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6dgpbLn6SWFd

This is just the UK Nanny police state flexing their muscles. How can this even be enforced? I know the UK is gone but geez.

FancyMancy said:
Piers Morgan persisting asking Tobias Ellwood MP (Con, Bournemouth East) about the proposition to make sex with those from other households ILLEGAL during coronavirus lockdown

This video was uploaded by Good Morning Britain, the replacement for GMTV, on ITV 1.

MP Tobias Ellwood appeared on the programme to discuss with Piers and Susanna the latest headlines regarding the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic, lockdown easing and China. Piers asked Mr Ellwood about the news stories regarding a "sex ban" which could be enforced on the public. Mr Ellwood revealed he wasn't familiar with the story and did not answer Piers' question.

Broadcast on 02/06/2020

My comments are in a reply via the link below.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6dgpbLn6SWFd

Lmao what are they gonna do pull a china and install a camera in your fucking bedroom?

BOIS WE CANT HAVE PEOPLE FUCKING DURING CORONAVIRUS "CRISIS" SO WE ARE GOING TO INSTALL CAMERAS IN YOUR BEDROOM

Yeah no, how to piss off a lot of people real quick 101.

I just found an article saying you should wear a mask when you fuck your partner. In other news I now have cancer

https://www.foxnews.com/health/couples-face-masks-sex-study

Because 0.004 percent of people dying globally is a fucking deadly pandemic ahahaha

FEAR THE CORONA-CHAN!

If Neil Ferguson, Britains chief Epidemiologist would break a lockdown idea he created that was supposedly going to kill millions of people, to fuck his married fat lover you bet people aren't going to give two fucks about this. Literal wars have been waged by Emperors in order to have sex with women and massacred millions of people, this is nothing in comparison. You cannot change mans primal drive. If you mess with his base instincts, the only thing left apart from lust is violence.
2020-05-05_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

MissMeow said:
I just found an article saying you should wear a mask when you fuck your partner. In other news I now have cancer

https://www.foxnews.com/health/couples-face-masks-sex-study

Because 0.004 percent of people dying globally is a fucking deadly pandemic ahahaha

FEAR THE CORONA-CHAN!
Does that mean also wearing condoms because the "advice" is to not touch your eyes, noise and mouth...but what about sexual organ holes?! Maybe there is something, like the diaphragm in the belly, which acts as a barrier between the coronavirus entering the face and entering the rest of the body... Maybe if I go down on someone, somehow their magic belly diaphragm will stop me face holes from injecting coronavirus into their sexual organ holes?
Ed6IgjR.gif

I just found an article saying you should wear a mask when you fuck your partner.
I would insert another relevant picture or meme here, but I have no idea where what I want to share is from. I think it was supposed to be a comedy and a man and his girlfriend or wife were getting down to business but for whatever reason, which I can only assume is relevant to the script and situation, they had to wear some sort of full-body plastic bags, which I think were yellow, covering each of them separately, and they were supposed to be snogging "through" them. Whatever that scene and clip is from, insert it here.

Jack said:
Literal wars have been waged by Emperors in order to have sex with women and massacred millions of people, this is nothing in comparison

You mean like the Trojan War?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:
Literal wars have been waged by Emperors in order to have sex with women and massacred millions of people, this is nothing in comparison

You mean like the Trojan War?
Yes a very good example and many many more

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back