Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Destruction of Europe Continues

Syd Silver

650,000 migrants ready to leave Libya for Europe, UN report reveals

shutterstock_681815059-e1591008476709.jpg

Around 650,000 migrants in Libya are currently waiting to immigrate to Europe via the Mediterranean Sea, a report from the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has revealed.

According to the report, the coronavirus pandemic is likely to influence migration flows into Europe considerably. However, the global crisis that has resulted from the coronavirus has made forecasting migration flows difficult.

“The global crisis caused by the pandemic is unprecedented and it is difficult to predict its impact on human trafficking and migrant smuggling,” the report’s author writes, adding that economic fallout from the virus could cause the number of foreigners moving to find a job to surge.

Since January, a total of 3,366 migrants have landed in Italy, compared to 667 in the same period last year, Italian newspaper Il Giornale reports. That’s more than a 400 percent increase in just one year.

“This suggests that the travel and movement restrictions caused by COVID-19 are not stopping the movement of people fleeing conflict, violence and dangerous and inhuman conditions,” the report states, adding that migrants have no choice but to use the services of people smugglers.

“Information from Libya, where around 650,000 migrants and refugees are currently registered, suggests that the Covid-19 public health crisis has not discouraged people from trying to reach Europe.”

As Voice of Europe has reported, migrant boat landings in Italy have increased considerably in the past month. Last week, roughly 400 North Africans disembarked illegally on the beach of Palma di Montechiar in Sicily. A mass landing of that size hasn’t occurred in Italy for years.

Despite border closures and national lockdowns, migrant traffic along the Balkan route has also increased in recent weeks, as Voice of Europe has reported.

In its report, the UNODC predicts that “Future economic downturns are likely to have an impact in terms of movements of people to the richer countries.”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/06/650000-migrants-ready-to-leave-libya-for-europe-un-report-reveals/#prettyPhoto

It's not really a 'national lockdown'. I said before people would come out of their houses to seeing way more refugees. And this cycle will continue.

Don't mind me.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41374

I'm just passing through.

"It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Please 650,000 is chump change. Boris Johnson wants 3 MILLION refugees from Hong Kong to Britain.

Don't have the military or will to enforce the treaty or protect the country? He'll bring the country to him!

How long it will goes??
How long we have to watch these unhuman animals coming in Europe to destroy everything, rape, killing our woman and children??
I am so angry that I have no words. I dont know how it will finished but I have a feeling that a race war is inevitable.
But how we going to defend our self physically if every eu country already prohibit the use of weapons for self defense??

DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??
How long we have to watch these unhuman animals coming in Europe to destroy everything, rape, killing our woman and children??
I am so angry that I have no words. I dont know how it will finished but I have a feeling that a race war is inevitable.
But how we going to defend our self physically if every eu country already prohibit the use of weapons for self defense??
Just remember what the God's said. We have won but bad times will come and we will be protected through all of this.

Unfortunatelly I believe people need chaos and to see bad things to wake up and do something. What we need to do is to focus on the F-Rtr. I do feel angry and annoyed by all of this but we have to focus on the F-Rtr if we want to win.

FancyMancy said:
Don't mind me.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41374

I'm just passing through.
I didn't see that topic, probably was quickly covered by other topics and end up at the bottom or on page 2 !

StraitShot47 said:
Please 650,000 is chump change. Boris Johnson wants 3 MILLION refugees from Hong Kong to Britain.

Don't have the military or will to enforce the treaty or protect the country? He'll bring the country to him!
Boris Johnson is an jew ...works according to their agenda
Also you forgot he wants to bring more africans in the UK ...

"Britain will be more open to migrants from Africa"- Boris Johnson
https://www.monitor.co.ug/News/World/Britain-will-be-more-open-to-migrants-from-Africa/688340-5425566-a8af0vz/index.html

DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??
Until we wake up and take action against these primitive and savage elements
DragonFire11 said:
The race war began thousands of years ago, have a look here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41468
DragonFire11 said:
We use everything we got and we do everything we can

Syd Silver said:
DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??
DragonFire11 said:
The race war began thousands of years ago, have a look here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41468
DragonFire11 said:

It is very sad that we have to watch a situation what we have all around the globe.
Many time I just wish to have a power, a really divine power to go to that place where those top highest filthy reptilian jews are and just finish them,
finish all the madness what they creating all the time, over and over with no break, not giving even a single breath for gentiles through many thousands of years.
It is unbelievable what kind of hate they have what keeps them fight to destroy us comletely.
I just can not imagine that hate, even if I try, just CAN NOT,. It is ok you hate somebody for something for a while but hate somebody for thousands of years,
is something what is beyond my uderstanding. Is insane, sick , retarded.

Anyway, many thanks for your answers and also for the link you provided.
Another useful informations.

luis said:
DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??
Just remember what the God's said. We have won but bad times will come and we will be protected through all of this.

Unfortunatelly I believe people need chaos and to see bad things to wake up and do something. What we need to do is to focus on the F-Rtr. I do feel angry and annoyed by all of this but we have to focus on the F-Rtr if we want to win.
Humanity does not need suffering and death to understand and resolve things. With the enemy in power, this will not only continue but will also be used to its advantage.

Master said:
luis said:
DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??

Humanity does not need suffering and death to understand and resolve things. With the enemy in power, this will not only continue but will also be used to its advantage.
That is not what I meant. I just meant the majority of people need a bit of chaos (not war or deaths) to wake up. Do you think with the power (physical power as the spiritual one is almost gone as far as I know) the jews still have they will go down without trying hard? This is exactly what they are doing with the pandemic and the "protests". Hopefully, the RTR can prevent other bad things to happen but this is left to how much RTR we do as a group.

luis said:
Master said:
luis said:

That is not what I meant. I just meant the majority of people need a bit of chaos (not war or deaths) to wake up. Do you think with the power (physical power as the spiritual one is almost gone as far as I know) the jews still have they will go down without trying hard? This is exactly what they are doing with the pandemic and the "protests". Hopefully, the RTR can prevent other bad things to happen but this is left to how much RTR we do as a group.
That depends on the powers involved. The enemy has planned many things and will try to manifest what he can. We have stopped the enemy's biggest and most dangerous attacks, but it is not possible to stop every attack by the enemy. HP Hooded Cobra has written a sermon about it and our victory is evident. What happened with World War I and World War II and what would happen with World War III? So yes, the enemy will fall without doing serious damage and/or destroying us.

DragonFire11 said:
Syd Silver said:
DragonFire11 said:
How long it will goes??
DragonFire11 said:
DragonFire11 said:

It is very sad that we have to watch a situation what we have all around the globe.
Many time I just wish to have a power, a really divine power to go to that place where those top highest filthy reptilian jews are and just finish them,
finish all the madness what they creating all the time, over and over with no break, not giving even a single breath for gentiles through many thousands of years.
It is unbelievable what kind of hate they have what keeps them fight to destroy us comletely.
I just can not imagine that hate, even if I try, just CAN NOT,. It is ok you hate somebody for something for a while but hate somebody for thousands of years,
is something what is beyond my uderstanding. Is insane, sick , retarded.

Anyway, many thanks for your answers and also for the link you provided.
Another useful informations.

I don't think it's hate I think it's pleasure. The same biological pleasure a parasite gets when it feeds on your body. Hate is something you feel when injustice is being done, when you are being hurt for no reason. Hate is a consequence.

A bully smiles and laughs when he tortures a kid several years continously and the kid hates him.

Master said:
luis said:
Master said:
That depends on the powers involved. The enemy has planned many things and will try to manifest what he can. We have stopped the enemy's biggest and most dangerous attacks, but it is not possible to stop every attack by the enemy. HP Hooded Cobra has written a sermon about it and our victory is evident. What happened with World War I and World War II and what would happen with World War III? So yes, the enemy will fall without doing serious damage and/or destroying us.
By chaos, I don't mean serious damage, war or things like these. I think these situations they have created will backfire and they will be exposed after they will try to destroy us (Samson option?) and this will expose them so much that not a single soul (or at least the majority) will forgive them. This is my theory on how it will go, don't know if it's going to happen in this way, just speculations.

"Following the brief lull in illegal migration into Europe that was seen in March and April as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, the number of migrants illegally entering Europe has risen dramatically once again.

Europol, the European Union’s policing agency, warned in its annual report that the smuggling of migrants, which has slowed considerably during the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, may increase with the lifting of lockdown measures and the opening of borders across Europe."

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/06/frontex-illegal-migration-into-europe-increased-dramatically-in-may/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back