Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Breaking a marriage

Scarlet Woman 666

Hi

Could anyone help me a little?
It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...
An unhappy, emotionless, boring shit.

So, my question is, is there any good spell/magical practice for this?
I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

And the most important part I forgot. I love this man, very much.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?
Maybe Asmodeus? Is it right to ask a little demonic help at all, maybe later?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.
I feel as if this makes the things harder...

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Thanks in advance for your advices and suggestions!

How do you know it isn't a good marriage also on the inside?

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage
What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

Anyway, cut their links and use ISA to block their feelings

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Read the resources linked below. They refer to an old thread where Dahaarkan wanted to do something similar to this. Keep in mind that in that case the target was not married and the connection with his other love-interest was much more loose. So it will be considerably more difficult and time-consuming in your case.

Initial Methods

Testimony Part I

Testimony Part II

More Information:
Shael said:
And finally I wanted to ask something about #47 ADDU

So, basically, ADDU is like a multi-use tool which can be used to shape reality in various situations? Like, shaping reality in every kind of situation?
From what I know (and keep in mind I only have limited experience with it), ADDU is a mantra that lets you control and influence the specific factors that shape a situation. Imagine a "situation" as one of those marble playtoys.
Screenshot-2019-07-03-00-49-07-50.png

Each of the marbles is one factor, and all of them together cause the manifestation of a certain situation or event, as they roll down into the hole. With ADDU, you change the outcome by throwing a marble of your own into this pool, which in some cases can even knock out one of the other marbles entirely and change the situation even more. This is basically how it works from my understanding.

It's possible that through mastery of this mantra's energies, and enough overall skill in working magick, you may be able to control most situations freely at will.
I'm unfortunately lacking the leisure time to experiment with these things at the moment, so all I can give you for now regarding the mastery-level is pure theories.

TopoftheAbyss said:
How do you know it isn't a good marriage also on the inside?

I knew someone will ask it...
Well, I know it from various obvious sources. For example, directly from the husband.

Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.
I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.

Being together for 18 years is no joke. It’ll take significant power to split a relationship that has been going on that long unless it really and truly is starting to crumble. Are you sure it’s as bad as you think it is or do you just rationalize it that way to make yourself feel better about what you want to do? Having a partner isn’t just about love and passion. Especially if they have been with each other for that long.

I don’t like to speak on morality, I don’t think it’s as easy as that, but you have to realize that doing this could have consequences. I mean, these people have kids together. And you want these kids to be potentially without a mother? It’s hard growing up without a parent, or even just separated parents. We already have enough children being raised in broken, dysfunctional families in our society.

Not to mention, at least where I’m from, divorces are expensive and can hit both of them hard financially.

I’m not saying not to go through with it because it‘s “bad,” but the things you want and do have affects on many more things than just the man and the woman. I don’t know enough about these people or you to say what would be better. I would just consider everything and everyone involved before going through with it, if I were you.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

It may sound wild or maybe "evil", but I would like to break/destroy a marriage between a man and a woman. Unfortunately, it is a long term marriage, they have been married for 10 years now. Before marriage they had dated for 7-8 years. They have 2 children.
From the outside their marriage looks normal and good, but in fact it is not a good marriage at all. It seems it's a typical "doomed" marriage. Well, not rare for a Leo ascendant male...

I know about the working with Isa rune, and I will use it. But I would like to know and try more methods too, even if I have to do it for long months or for years.
I know the success of workings depends on my spiritual level...I'm also working hard on this too.

Is it true, that there is a special Demon, who could help in these kind of issues?

Other question: Does it matter if they had a catholic marriage? It happened because of the family of the wife. The husband was baptized when he was younger but actually he's not religious.

I want them divorced and separated fully, I wouldn't even mind if they were separated because the wife would die, for example.
I'm saying this because it could be possible for him, becoming a widower. According to his birth chart.

Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.

Take it from someone who has done something like this twice, this story will not have a happy ending.

I know what it feels like and I know you probably don't care and won't listen to me, but you will probably just ruin this person, possibly yourself too.

Sever your connection with this person and move on; focus on yourself.

If you don't want to learn from my experience then you can look for a thread I started a while ago and use the methods mentioned there. Please word your affirmations carefully as to not negatively affect their children too heavily.

Demons actually come in genie lamps now. When hp cobra re-opens his shop, he will let us know

And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.

If you love this man I wouldn't do this.

It could back fire or you could end up ruining his life; who is to say he would even want to be with you after this marriage ends? Divorcing with children usually ends up with the man losing custody. Could you live with yourself if you made him lose his children?

Has he expressed interest in you verbally or had an affair with you? Best to try before you buy if you know what I'm saying...

Do love spells on him if you want (I found all times I've done this myself I was blinded by infatuation; later finding out the person would not be good for a long term relationship anyway) but I don't think you should try to break up the marriage it's a lot of energy and easy to make mistakes/the outcome to be not what you expected/attach the destructive energy to yourself.

Also on involving a Demon they have their own emotions/opinions and might not view what you are doing favorably especially if you haven't established a relationship with them. Demons will teach lessons the hard way sometimes; I say this from personal experience.

Shael said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Read the resources linked below.

And also, keep in mind that me offering you the methods to do this doesn't mean I condone your idea or that I think it would be the right thing to do. This is something that you yourself have to judge. Doing something like this is a very big deal, and you should not act rashly or out of immaturity in these matters, or else you are bound to cause grave damage both to yourself and to others. Make sure you have taken enough time first to really think all of this through and determine if it's the best thing for him, you, and especially also his children.

You may not know what their relationship really is and you may ruin their life. Their children shouldn't suffer because you want a man.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

Oh yeah break up a 20 year relationship with children cuz you want the man. Even willing to kill the wife. You're fucked in the head.

What?! What did you put into my mouth?
Killing someone? Who the hell said this?
I said I would not mind if the wife died because it is possible for her later, due to her life conditions. I also said there is such possibility in the man's chart. I mean it could be the reason of their separation too.
I wrote I would not mind it because I would not mind to marry a widower!

You misunderstood me. Was it intentional?You don't even know the details of this issue. You also don't know anything about me or about them. So stop making false claims and stop offending me!

Jack said:
Wow,a woman considering killing another woman to snatch his man of 10 years and 2 kids. I haven't seen this kind of passion in a question in a long time.

Obviously I can't instruct you to try and assassinate her BUT ,as any sane person will tell you, I'm going to tell you how to break their marriage, permanently.

1)Infuse runes of Violence like Hagalaz,Thurisaz and Isa into the womans aura and program it to make the marriage break and have them despise each other deeply. Always clean yourself after any kind of destruction working with the sanskrit word VISSHUDHI into each if your chakras and your aura.
For example, [name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]. You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest.
I would add to the above affirmation, "They are permanently and completely breaking up."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

2)Infuse the Sanskrit word VIVIKATA into the man to isolate him and detach him away from the woman. Use white color.

3)Do a love working when in appropriate time (starting in September) to make him fall in love with you so that as hes despising his wife, he goes with you instead.

4)You'll have to do a working with Munka and/or Ansuz+Uruz to remove all connections of this woman from the man.

WHAT ASSASSINATION?!
Okay, again, I wrote I would not mind if she died and if this would be the cause of their separation. Because I would not mind if I marry a widower. That's why I wrote this.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestions and also thanks for Shael's reply.

I know my wish is not really nice in some people eyes but it's real. And yes, I am very passionate about it.
I should have written more details....Now I am being misunderstood and misrepresented here. It hurts.
I am a satanist too. Dedicated more than two years ago. I'm just using this new nickname in this forum.

Maybe I should not have posted this topic.
I was silly, I should have known there are always some people who just judge and criticize without any deeper knowledge about the topic.

Libra said:
Being together for 18 years is no joke. It’ll take significant power to split a relationship that has been going on that long unless it really and truly is starting to crumble. Are you sure it’s as bad as you think it is or do you just rationalize it that way to make yourself feel better about what you want to do? Having a partner isn’t just about love and passion. Especially if they have been with each other for that long.

I don’t like to speak on morality, I don’t think it’s as easy as that, but you have to realize that doing this could have consequences. I mean, these people have kids together. And you want these kids to be potentially without a mother? It’s hard growing up without a parent, or even just separated parents. We already have enough children being raised in broken, dysfunctional families in our society.

Not to mention, at least where I’m from, divorces are expensive and can hit both of them hard financially.

I’m not saying not to go through with it because it‘s “bad,” but the things you want and do have affects on many more things than just the man and the woman. I don’t know enough about these people or you to say what would be better. I would just consider everything and everyone involved before going through with it, if I were you.

Thank you for the preaching and lecturing. I know well about the possible consequences, of course.
In fact you are right in some things, generally.

Yes, it is bad for both person, and it will become worse, it seems.

slyscorpion said:
And you would want this why? If the person is influenced by xtianity still and at least in the way you see it seems to be able to stand boring and emotionless or are not bothered by it is this really what you want for yourself in a partner. Would this be any better in a relationship with you?

Best if they are at least somewhat happy or satisfied and have children let it be and find someone who is more right for you. I can't imagine how you couldn't find a better partner.

Best do a detach meditation or munka to detach and at least find someone you will be happy with even if they are not SS you don't have to go with this. Also you won't be happy connecting to him once you open up or even able to unlike some people.

No reason to ruin a marriage for someone you probably in a couple years won't be happy with anyways.

Can you stand this for years and years as a Satanist and also just so you know it's not good to get into a relationship if you just want to change someone to be what you want after breaking up a marriage. Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?

Best do a love working when venus is direct. Although if you were to want to break up a long term marriage you probably already know venus retrograde would be the best time to do it.

I would suggest leaving it be and finding someone else who is more like you would want to begin with you don't seem to describe this person as what you would really want in your tone that's what I mean.

As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

"Is that any different than the kind of stuff the enemy would do?"
Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
But I was rather criticized and attacked.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.

MissMeow said:
If you love this man I wouldn't do this.

It could back fire or you could end up ruining his life; who is to say he would even want to be with you after this marriage ends? Divorcing with children usually ends up with the man losing custody. Could you live with yourself if you made him lose his children?

Has he expressed interest in you verbally or had an affair with you? Best to try before you buy if you know what I'm saying...

Do love spells on him if you want (I found all times I've done this myself I was blinded by infatuation; later finding out the person would not be good for a long term relationship anyway) but I don't think you should try to break up the marriage it's a lot of energy and easy to make mistakes/the outcome to be not what you expected/attach the destructive energy to yourself.

Also on involving a Demon they have their own emotions/opinions and might not view what you are doing favorably especially if you haven't established a relationship with them. Demons will teach lessons the hard way sometimes; I say this from personal experience.

No, he will not lose custody. The children will be okay. They will be older by then.

Yes. He's interested in me.
But I will rather not share any details about it. For obvious reasons now I am unable to trust most of the people here.

"If you love this man I wouldn't do this. "
You meant if I love him I should not do this? No. You are wrong.
If you were in this situation you would not do this? Maybe. That's you.

Shael, i just read the topics you shared. Very detailed. Seems you know much!
Thank you very much for your help!
And again thank you for Jack too.

Don't know why but suddenly I started to wonder what HPs.Maxine would think about it. She seems to be more passionate than me. :)

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
If anything is unclear regarding the methods, such as pronunciation of the mantras, let me know and I will elaborate.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

I said I would not mind if the wife died because it is possible for her later, due to her life conditions. I also said there is such possibility in the man's chart. I mean it could be the reason of their separation too.

You misunderstood me. Was it intentional?You don't even know the details of this issue. You also don't know anything about me or about them. So stop making false claims and stop offending me!

Emotional much? I dont need to know your life story. Its evident what you wrote.

If you cant defend yourself with logic, then we all know the answer.

How about you leave a mans marriage to his own choosing? Instead of scheming behind his back? Is that to much?

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

As I said, he is not religious. I just asked about the catholic marriage because I was worrying about the negative energies...

Of course it is different. So this is what you should not have written. It is alright to have an opinion and have an advice for me. But here you actually referred me as an enemy, as a jew. Sorry, but I just can't tolerate it. The very minimum is that you will sincerely apologize for your morbid assumption.

I naively believed there will be some understanding people, comrades who could help a bit.
I see that some people have different experiences and worries. It's ok to share that. Thanks for the advices from those who didn't have ill intentions.

Not referring to you as an enemy or Jew and sorry if you think that's what I did. What I was meaning is this. The enemy is all about breaking up marriages and relationships so maybe you don't want to act like they do. Do you want to do this or just let it go. I don't really see that many people condone your idea here not cause we are not comrades but because it sounds wrong and there are so many better ways you can get a partner.

But if your going to do it your going to. We really can do anything in the spiritual we have the power to do no Gods are going to stop us for the most part but it doesn't mean it's right or the best choice.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Aldrick said:

Emotional much? I dont need to know your life story. Its evident what you wrote.

If you cant defend yourself with logic, then we all know the answer.

How about you leave a mans marriage to his own choosing? Instead of scheming behind his back? Is that to much?

I do not intent to kill anyone. You should stop lying. You can have opinion, but I do not care about it. You are nothing to me and as I told you, you don't know the details of this issue. You do not know them, what is he suffering from....
No it's not my life story. You just cannot judge the whole situation when you do not know much about it. You just made assumptions here.
You are judging me blindly simply because of your beliefs and emotions.
When you don't really know something, keeping your mouth shut would be wiser than being an unpleasant jerk and attacking me.
It is not really normal.

Seems you are triggered much because of my post, well the problem is rather with you.
You are a satanist, allegedly, but you use this platform to abuse other satanists just because you disagree or dislike others' opinions and experiences. How stupid and immature.

You should mind your own business now. You already told your opinion here, you even had a chance to insult me, practicing your right to freedom of speech - I hope you enjoyed it. So now, you can go away.
And leave me alone.

Master said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

You're unfair and thoughtless. There are a lot of valuable and quality people. This is a crime, you want to abuse defenseless people. If you curse them, you will ruin both the man and the woman and especially their children. And you won't have a happy and peaceful life. None of them will forgive you if they know what happened and want revenge if they can. Of course, order is necessary at every level of existence to stop crimes and injustice.

It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.

slyscorpion said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Not referring to you as an enemy or Jew and sorry if you think that's what I did. What I was meaning is this. The enemy is all about breaking up marriages and relationships so maybe you don't want to act like they do. Do you want to do this or just let it go. I don't really see that many people condone your idea here not cause we are not comrades but because it sounds wrong and there are so many better ways you can get a partner.

But if your going to do it your going to. We really can do anything in the spiritual we have the power to do no Gods are going to stop us for the most part but it doesn't mean it's right or the best choice.

Ok. Thanks for clearing how you meant.

It sounded wrong maybe, yes. But after getting know that this marriage causes suffering to both people, it may not sound so wrong. Especially when the husband is on the edge of divorce but he was just unable to do it so far because of some specific reasons....

No, it is not about simply getting a partner!
I'm already involved with him and attached.

But it kind of disgusts me to reveal more about it to such individuals who doesn't even have the slightest respect or understanding.

Shael said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
If anything is unclear regarding the methods, such as pronunciation of the mantras, let me know and I will elaborate.

Thank you again! Yes, I would appreciate your help regarding the correct pronunciation of those mantras. As I am not sure. :p
And if something will be unclear I would ask you then.
Thanks!

Oh, and it is okay if you don't condone my idea or if you don't think it is right. You also do not know much about this issue but you didn't attack or judge me.
Because of others I had to reveal some details about this marriage, about him too. I shared these in my previous replies above.
But I'm sure there still will be some people who will think it is still "wrong" to break such an unhealthy and unhappy marriage where both parties are just suffering inside.

Can I ask? Are you a guy? As Shael is a boy name right?

Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
What does this mean? LOL It's a marriage, they are hopefully definitive. You marry when you find the right person and hope for it to last forever.

She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Jack said:

WHAT ASSASSINATION?!
Okay, again, I wrote I would not mind if she died and if this would be the cause of their separation. Because I would not mind if I marry a widower. That's why I wrote this.

I know my wish is not really nice in some people eyes but it's real. And yes, I am very passionate about it.
I should have written more details....Now I am being misunderstood and misrepresented here. It hurts.
I am a satanist too. Dedicated more than two years ago. I'm just using this new nickname in this forum.

I was silly, I should have known there are always some people who just judge and criticize without any deeper knowledge about the topic.
Don't misunderstand, I'm possibly the only one here who truly understands the situation with you and I already know what's going to happen and what you're going to do so continue.

Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

Exactly what I thought.
Love when turns to obsession can make people do things.
20 years together is a very long time together.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

Power should be used responsibly.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

But again there can be really traumatic marriages, so lets not judge . :p

Aldrick said:
Pirate11 said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

She joined June 2nd just to tell us this. Man I always get into fights with such long standing members. Yeah right.

It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.

Jack said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Jack said:

WHAT ASSASSINATION?!

Don't misunderstand, I'm possibly the only one here who truly understands the situation with you and I already know what's going to happen and what you're going to do so continue.

Okay. I see. Thank you again.
I was just reading your other comments from that older topic, where you shared your story. I'm curious to read that whole thread. I found your own experiences helpful and what you said about your transformation is interesting.

Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

Exactly what I thought.

The planetary aspects of one of the individual could be causing them to not feel the love they felt for each other , the way they used to.

And I guess being together 20 years those guys unless this person does something will survive through this phase too.

Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.

Hey what about breaking up a marriage that is race mixed? No intent on dating either of the individuals, just that a good friend of mine is in one.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:

Ok. Thanks for clearing how you meant.

It sounded wrong maybe, yes. But after getting know that this marriage causes suffering to both people, it may not sound so wrong. Especially when the husband is on the edge of divorce but he was just unable to do it so far because of some specific reasons....

No, it is not about simply getting a partner!
I'm already involved with him and attached.

But it kind of disgusts me to reveal more about it to such individuals who doesn't even have the slightest respect or understanding.
You talk about respect, you want to destroy a family and you have no respect for their children.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Master said:
Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Hi

It is your opinion. And your stupid fabrication.
Sorry, if you were offended. I only can repeat myself and tell you too, you people do not know much about this issue.
What if I would say there is also abuse and suffering in this marriage?
I didn't intend to expose any other detail because I should not do that....

Shit, I only wanted to ask about possible magical practices in this situation. I did not ask for lecturing, preaching, insulting.

I really started to feel as if I were amongst some crazy christian moralists....

Fortunately there are normal people here too, who replied me normally and were helpful.
We are not anarchists and we do not teach chaos. And we don't promote illegal things and crimes. However, we are not police. And if someone wants to commit crimes, he will find the means but the consequences will be inevitable. And therefore, responsibility to the person responsible.

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
It doesn't matter at all. What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did I insult you before? Did I attack you? NO!
If you were not an unpleasant asshole you would read my previous comments where I said I dedicated years ago. I just created here a new account. I was also active on the yahoo-groups.
Maybe you didn't see my latest reply to you. Then I ask you again to stop abusing me and leave me alone.
Wow chill, this is a forum not real life. Being rude online is not abusing

Scarlet Woman 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:

Exactly what I thought.

Yeah, let's not judge but you also judged.
Without any knowledge, without waiting to read my newest replies or without asking me about it normally.

Some of you here are talking as if all long term marriages would be great and sacred or something. Then why do many long term marriages break and end in divorce?
I bet many of you are here under 30 or under 25 years old and haven't experienced much.
There can be many reasons why a marriage became bad. A bad marriage can last long and there can be many reasons why people could not divorce for a long time.
It can be because of the husband's job, for example. Or because their children were too young then to understand it....

About their astro charts, yes, both parties have such negative planetary aspects/placements which caused problems between them. I'm not an expert in astrology but there was someone who read the husband's birth chart for me.

It is fine.
I did not judge I promise.
I was really just trying to understand.
You know them and are taking a decision so who am I to judge.
And yes I am in my early 20s and pretty idealistic about life, as I keep growing I am starting to understand the kind of shit that happens.
Sorry if it came out wrong.

Pisces said:
Hey what about breaking up a marriage that is race mixed? No intent on dating either of the individuals, just that a good friend of mine is in one.
In my case that would be a good ex-friend. The idiot might just marry another person of the other race, the problem is he's fucked in the brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back