Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy and masturbation

sahasrarabliss

Energy builds each day.
If I masturbate once a week, will it affect and push back/down energy levels?

sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.
It will just make you feel shitty as you are depriving your body of a basic need.

If you are dealing with uncomfortably high energy levels and want to reduce them, then just cut back on your meditations in small increments until you feel comfortable.

sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.
Yes it will push back/down energy levels if you masturbate to ejaculation every day. Instead what you should do is masturbate every 7 days to ejaculation because that's when testosterone hits the highest point,but after a 7 day period if you don't ejaculate testosterone goes down steeply. You can masturbate everyday and orgasm everyday but don't ejaculate. Read the multi orgasmic man by Mantak chia which has the proper training for this.

Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.
Yes it will push back/down energy levels if you masturbate to ejaculation every day. Instead what you should do is masturbate every 7 days to ejaculation because that's when testosterone hits the highest point,but after a 7 day period if you don't ejaculate testosterone goes down steeply. You can masturbate everyday and orgasm everyday but don't ejaculate. Read the multi orgasmic man by Mantak chia which has the proper training for this.
The not ejaculating thing has been debunked already, when you orgasm without ejaculating your semen just goes to the bladder and will be pissed away later.
Also the testosterone thing.... lol seems like advice directly from some alpha male forums or something.

Aquarius said:
The not ejaculating thing has been debunked already, when you orgasm without ejaculating your semen just goes to the bladder and will be pissed away later.
Also the testosterone thing.... lol seems like advice directly from some alpha male forums or something.

Yea yea alpha forums my ass, go and test things yourself, athletic performance/phyiscal work efficiency is increased after the 5th day. It's not fake or broscience. idk if it's cause of testosterone or not, but it's definitely true. The only way around it is to have dry orgasms.

Not a coincidence I set all my PRs around the 5th or 6th day, without taking extra rest days prior, it does allow to push harder. However, doing this is useless if you're not required to perform at a high level, only do it if really necessary like, prior important events and such.

To the OP, if you do yoga, meditate, rtrs and advance spiritually you'll reach a point that ejaculating will not "drain" your energy, you will only notice very small "losses" if you're competing or performing at higher levels. Also, totally worthless to keep yourself from ejaculating if you have a desk job or similar, no hate, but its the truth.

It's more of a use-it-when-you-need-it resource, at least for me

If you have a high sex drive - i.e. are horny all the time - then you need to orgasm every day, maybe more than once per day. Maybe every now and then more times than usual, but it all also depends on what else you are doing and spending your time with. Consistency is important - if you are inconsistent with something, then it will be all over the place and crappy, like a washing machine drum with a brick or concrete slab strapped to the side; it won't balance properly and will probably tip-over or leap off the floor and cause more damage.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.
I don't know what you're referring to as debunked ,this is just what I personally do myself and its been working loads better than ejaculating everyday. Maybe if you tried it you'll change your mind. And the testosterone thing and the 7 days was referred by HPHC in a post he made and theres scientific studies on this so you can check that out. Ofcourse you can try this yourself and then reject it if you want or don't.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:
I don't know what you're referring to as debunked ,this is just what I personally do myself and its been working loads better than ejaculating everyday. Maybe if you tried it you'll change your mind. And the testosterone thing and the 7 days was referred by HPHC in a post he made and theres scientific studies on this so you can check that out. Ofcourse you can try this yourself and then reject it if you want or don't.
Ok the testosterone thing might be true, but the thing about dry orgasm was said by HP Mageson. You simply ejaculate in your bladder if that makes sense.

V12-POWER said:
Aquarius said:

Yea yea alpha forums my ass, go and test things yourself, athletic performance/phyiscal work efficiency is increased after the 5th day. It's not fake or broscience. idk if it's cause of testosterone or not, but it's definitely true. The only way around it is to have dry orgasms.

Not a coincidence I set all my PRs around the 5th or 6th day, without taking extra rest days prior, it does allow to push harder. However, doing this is useless if you're not required to perform at a high level, only do it if really necessary like, prior important events and such.

To the OP, if you do yoga, meditate, rtrs and advance spiritually you'll reach a point that ejaculating will not "drain" your energy, you will only notice very small "losses" if you're competing or performing at higher levels. Also, totally worthless to keep yourself from ejaculating if you have a desk job or similar, no hate, but its the truth.

It doesn't matter if you have a desk job. It is instructed in the vedas

Atharva Veda 6.101.1 ”O man! be strong through practice of continee, gain vitality through vital air, strengthen your body and invigorate extensively your limbs, so that the genitive organ of yours develop in proportion to your body and with that you attend your wife in sexual function.” Tr. Vaidyanath Shastri
Here Continee meaning To Continue by developing ejaculation control so that you won't ejaculate and the woman can enjoy an extended session with you and experience multiple orgasms. Even you can experience multiple orgasms if you don't ejaculate. And in tantric practice you have to use the power of these orgasms for your spiritual meditations. If you ejaculate,your vital energies will keep decreasing with each orgasm subsequently. The correct way is to stack them without ejaculation. This is instructed in Taoism as well.

Atharva Veda 14.1.22 ”You attain a long life, not short of hundred years obeying the rules of disciplined cohabitation without spoiling the semen in vain and according to the law of Dharma play your role accompanied by sons, grandsons…” Tr. Vaidyanath Shastri

Here Ishwar is asking husband and wife to have disciplined sex i.e., they should for pleasure or for meditation without ejaculation otherwise if they decide to beget children. It is considered to be in vain if semen is spoiled i.e., one should not let semen fall on earth the proper place for depositing semen is Vagina only (as per Hindu texts and scholars), it is mentioned in Upanishad,

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 6.4.4-5 ”Having known this, Uddalaka the son of Aruna, Naka the son of Mudgala and Kumaraharita said: ”Many mortals, brahmins only in name, perform the sexual act without knowledge of what has been said and depart from this world impotent and without merit.” Even if this much semen of one asleep or of one awake is spilled, He should touch it and repeat the following mantra: ”Whatever semen of mine has split on earth, whatever flowed to plants, whatever to water, I reclaim it.” With these words he should take the semen with his ring finger and thumb and rub it between his breasts or eyebrows, repeating the following mantra: ”Let the semen return to me, let Vigour come to me again, let glow and good fortune come to me again. May the deities who dwell in the sacrificial fire put the semen back in its proper place.” Tr. Swami Nikhilanda

As you can see it is instructed in the veda that the only place the semen is supposed to be discharged is the womans vagina and you need to train yourself in ejaculation control so you can satisfy your wive/s for it is Vitally important as your role as a man. Also for your spiritual growth.

It can't be coincidence that the Vedas,Taoists in China,The Tantric texts, all of this instruct the same thing without that thing working in real life.

FancyMancy said:
If you have a high sex drive - i.e. are horny all the time - then you need to orgasm every day, maybe more than once per day. Maybe every now and then more times than usual, but it all also depends on what else you are doing and spending your time with. Consistency is important - if you are inconsistent with something, then it will be all over the place and crappy, like a washing machine drum with a brick or concrete slab strapped to the side; it won't balance properly and will probably tip-over or leap off the floor and cause more damage.

Why do people over complicate things? Dry orgasm? That's disgusting.

Did the ancients greeks go around dry orgasming? Just have sex, masturbate, be free. It's that damn simple.

You open power by activating the sacral. If your horny, get off.

Is this like keto of sex. Ya know how your body craves meat? Ignore it. Ya know how your body craves carbs? Ignore it. Everything is always this over complicated, struggle of a thing, that only fucks the person up in the end.

Jack said:
V12-POWER said:
Aquarius said:

Atharva Veda 6.101.1 ”O man! be strong through practice of continee, gain vitality through vital air, strengthen your body and invigorate extensively your limbs, so that the genitive organ of yours develop in proportion to your body and with that you attend your wife in sexual function.” Tr. Vaidyanath Shastri
Here Continee meaning To Continue by developing ejaculation control so that you won't ejaculate and the woman can enjoy an extended session with you and experience multiple orgasms. Even you can experience multiple orgasms if you don't ejaculate. And in tantric practice you have to use the power of these orgasms for your spiritual meditations. If you ejaculate,your vital energies will keep decreasing with each orgasm subsequently. The correct way is to stack them without ejaculation. This is instructed in Taoism as well.

Atharva Veda 14.1.22 ”You attain a long life, not short of hundred years obeying the rules of disciplined cohabitation without spoiling the semen in vain and according to the law of Dharma play your role accompanied by sons, grandsons…” Tr. Vaidyanath Shastri

Here Ishwar is asking husband and wife to have disciplined sex i.e., they should for pleasure or for meditation without ejaculation otherwise if they decide to beget children. It is considered to be in vain if semen is spoiled i.e., one should not let semen fall on earth the proper place for depositing semen is Vagina only (as per Hindu texts and scholars), it is mentioned in Upanishad,

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 6.4.4-5 ”Having known this, Uddalaka the son of Aruna, Naka the son of Mudgala and Kumaraharita said: ”Many mortals, brahmins only in name, perform the sexual act without knowledge of what has been said and depart from this world impotent and without merit.” Even if this much semen of one asleep or of one awake is spilled, He should touch it and repeat the following mantra: ”Whatever semen of mine has split on earth, whatever flowed to plants, whatever to water, I reclaim it.” With these words he should take the semen with his ring finger and thumb and rub it between his breasts or eyebrows, repeating the following mantra: ”Let the semen return to me, let Vigour come to me again, let glow and good fortune come to me again. May the deities who dwell in the sacrificial fire put the semen back in its proper place.” Tr. Swami Nikhilanda

As you can see it is instructed in the veda that the only place the semen is supposed to be discharged is the womans vagina and you need to train yourself in ejaculation control so you can satisfy your wive/s for it is Vitally important as your role as a man. Also for your spiritual growth.

It can't be coincidence that the Vedas,Taoists in China,The Tantric texts, all of this instruct the same thing without that thing working in real life.
Then I wonder why most taoist masters we know about who didn't ejaculate never lived more than 70 years. Hmmmmmmm

I feel tired and sleepy after ejaculation, wonder if I'm the only one.
Mantak Chia talks about having multiple orgasms without ejaculation.

People who don't spunk when they are beating it are probably gonna have trouble sleeping. There's a reason you feel sleepy after ejaculation as much as there's a reason reincarnation occurs. It's a good thing for semen to have to replenish itself, that's the water element's role in male sexuality. Whether or not one finds it menial it still carries energy. "You have to let your body sleep to let your soul live on" and all that lol.

The orgasm without ejaculation is real, but the reason it's done is for prolonged stimulation of the chakras and not really directing energy into something. It's like an orgy party trick for everyone involved.

It doesn't matter too much about your routine, but I would say that over and beyond a week of abstinence is pushing it. 3 days is the limit though seeing as that's the time it takes for semen to replenish.

"conserving energy" is bollocks, it doesn't work like that. That leads to stagnation, energy replenishes itself from the magnetism of sexuality. The sexual energy needs something to go into (ejaculation) so it can feed back into itself and keep the motion going. Mobility is life and immobility is death. Sleeping is what the typical human body in its current state does to tap into this magnetism as the parts of the brain that do this naturally have been eroded because of the enemy programs.

Aldrick said:
FancyMancy said:

Why do people over complicate things? Dry orgasm? That's disgusting.

Did the ancients greeks go around dry orgasming? Just have sex, masturbate, be free. It's that damn simple.

You open power by activating the sacral. If your horny, get off.

Is this like keto of sex. Ya know how your body craves meat? Ignore it. Ya know how your body craves carbs? Ignore it. Everything is always this over complicated, struggle of a thing, that only fucks the person up in the end.
A lot of individuals have a form of communism in the Soul, and everyone thinks they can help others while not helping themselves. To put this into a possible real-life example - on those hoarding and house-cleaning programmes on TV, which may be the same programmes or separate programmes, one woman was a cleaner and went around others' homes keeping them clean, as a job, while her own home was dump. People try and put on a mask to hide themselves. It's sort of like those who are extremely anti-gay openly tend to be gay secretly themselves because muh reaz0ns. People other-think and don't always have the necessary tools.

If one thing is important and useful with orgasming, it is that the orgasm energy can be used in workings and meditations. I wonder if dolphins, who are supposed to be the only other species who gets off for pleasure, have dry orgasms - they must book a holiday to a desert so that they can have a dry orgasm, hey?! shakes head :roll:

Pramantha said:
I feel tired and sleepy after ejaculation, wonder if I'm the only one.
Mantak Chia talks about having multiple orgasms without ejaculation.

Sometimes when I have not had enough sleep or there has been other activities draining energy.

Other times I feel more energetic after ejaculation. Not sure of all factors in play here. I recon it is something psychic.

everyone is free to do as they wish.

as far as I'm concerned, he never wants to have only 4 orgasms a month, they are too few for me.

More than the number of orgasms, the important thing is where the energy is directed during orgasm.

of course you will feel drained if you masturbate by directing the energy to some porn star

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
V12-POWER said:

Then I wonder why most taoist masters we know about who didn't ejaculate never lived more than 70 years. Hmmmmmmm
Mantak Chia is a Taoist master and is 76 ,looks like 56 and is still alive.

sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.

I think people need to recognize a difference between orgasm and ejaculation. Orgasm is very powerful and useful, spiritually. Ejaculation is the companion to orgasm. It, too, is fine, as long as you do it within healthy frequency for you. Ejaculation draws on the Jing, or essence, of the body, from the kidneys/water element. A healthy body replenishes Jing easily, whereas a sick body does not as well. This means find the masturbation frequency that works for you. It could be every day, every couple of days, and so on. Do note, feeding a porn habit is not your body's true orgasm need, just like feeding a junk food habit is not your true sugar need.

For someone doing yoga, eating decently, doing meditations, you shouldn't need to go to or beyond 7 days. If you think you do, go to a TCM doctor and get some kidney/Jing support treatments. Once you replenish your Jing stores, you shouldn't need to do any drastic nofap stuff, from a health perspective.

As far as ejaculation goes, spiritual energy itself is not a concern, as you can always draw up plenty of energy for your workings, given the time. Just mind your kidneys/Jing and make sure they themselves don't become deficient in energy. Please google kidney or Jing deficiency and read the symptoms, and see if they apply to you.

The reason why nofap has become popular is because most people have porn-induced Jing deficiencies. Porn can induce someone, by hijacking their dopamine systems, to masturbate many times more than what their normal sex drive would be. This can easily lead to a Jing deficiency, especially for someone not doing any health-building behaviors. Now imagine someone who had this deficiency, unknowingly, for 5 or 10 years, then suddenly fixes it through their abstinence. This is where the nofap "superpowers" come from.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack said:

Mantak Chia is a Taoist master and is 76 ,looks like 56 and is still alive.
Exceptions can apply. HoodedCobra also advised on this not ejaculating thing, he said these exercises arent about functionality but rather come from a guilt factor. Of course you take statements that you like and discard those you don't like.

Unless you are a porn/masturbation addict not masturbating won’t really do much for you. Just do it whenever you feel like it. For me it’s usually every other day. Sometimes daily if my testosterone is really high at the time.

Or you can be Incel Buddha and not cum for 72 years to prove how ALPHA you are with your NoFap SUPERPOWERS.

Aquarius said:

Thanks, I was about to ask "how the Hell do you orgasm without ejaculating?" XD I couldn't do that, I tried and it just hurt and begged me to continue lol.

Didn't know about the 7 days thing, I occasionally tried to hold back for as long as my sperm count would allow me (uahahah!) but after 10 days it just gets too intense, and it's an everyday routine since that again.

It DOES, however, make sense to follow HP Maxine's instructions on "absorbing the sexual energy into the second chakra" not to waste the energy by merely orgasming. I couldn't really use it like that much yet, but I can tell there's a connection when you use Energy Ripping ( https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html ), I could feel the second chakra actually absorbing the victim's energy and integrating it.

I'll try the 7 days thing though (if I can hold out! XD) because I know I just waste energy away whenever I don't use an orgasm into anything, and it feels kinda bad "giving it to my Guardian"... :/

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I'll try the 7 days thing though (if I can hold out! XD) because I know I just waste energy away whenever I don't use an orgasm into anything, and it feels kinda bad "giving it to my Guardian"... :/

Bruh,(Lol) it’s as simple as focusing on a goal the whole time while masturbating focus on it the whole time visualize it becoming energy that goes into a certain object or working and it will empower it, hell you could probably do a whole working off sexual energy alone. You can also create an energy ball(not a thought-form) name it so it will come to you, and store it for later as a pick me up :p or to increase energy if your feeling low.

Why feel bad? It’s literally the strongest and most potent energy which the daemon can use for any of the above. it’s the strongest energy you can give unless you do hundreds of rune vibrations and even then the Daemon can use it 10x better and can be used for anything.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Bruh,(Lol) it’s as simple as focusing on a goal the whole time while masturbating focus on it the whole time visualize it becoming energy that goes into a certain object or working and it will empower it, hell you could probably do a whole working off sexual energy alone. You can also create an energy ball(not a thought-form) name it so it will come to you, and store it for later as a pick me up :p or to increase energy if your feeling low.

Why feel bad? It’s literally the strongest and most potent energy which the daemon can use for any of the above. it’s the strongest energy you can give unless you do hundreds of rune vibrations and even then the Daemon can use it 10x better and can be used for anything.

That kind of energy work, even if I seem to have a grip on it somehow, seems too advanced for me right now.

As for the sexual energy, thank you for the explanation, I want to help the Gods in whatever way I can and if this is one of the most powerful ones, then so be it. Maybe it'll help me grow closer to my Guardian or someone else, who knows.

I have been masturbating daily and never had many hangups about it as such. Thank you mars!
The only times I really feel upset about masturbation is when I lose concentration after a slow and incremental buildup of 40-60 minutes and it all comes apart fast, which is frustrating, but it's usually due to not practicing void meditation long enough.

I think people should feel around from themselves and not take guides as absolutes and figure it out themselves. Overcomplicating things leads to xtian mindsets of once every full moon or you grow hairy palms type deal lmao

Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Energy builds each day.

I think the co-author of that book, Douglas (((Abrams))) might be a jew. So it probably should be read with caution.

As for the sexual energy, thank you for the explanation, I want to help the Gods in whatever way I can and if this is one of the most powerful ones, then so be it. Maybe it'll help me grow closer to my Guardian or someone else, who knows.
Hi bruh, long time no write. Howdy?
I actually felt that this would be okay and asked my Gdaemon to take the energy of my orgasms. A couple of weeks later I got a message in my sleep that read like "your lightning bolts have been accepted". Go figure.

Apprentice said:
Hi bruh, long time no write. Howdy?
I actually felt that this would be okay and asked my Gdaemon to take the energy of my orgasms. A couple of weeks later I got a message in my sleep that read like "your lightning bolts have been accepted". Go figure.

Hey mate, good to see you again. ^_^

Yeah, I've been meditating on it and it feels right to me either. Actually, I've been directing the 'lightning bolts' (lmao!) toward Satan's sigil, visualizing it getting more and more charged, bright and shiny. I try to use the gold energy as when it's about Satan no color seems more frequent than gold.

I'm still working on opening my astral senses with Runes and vibration. Visions come and go, I have had an unexpected experience where I felt myself starting to astral project (I was meditating laying down and my center shifted, like my astral body was moving), and I'm working on trying to establish a connection with my Succubus. Partially saw her a few nights ago, again some time ago and she was made of 'golden threads'.. I'm thinking golden threads is something like a trademark as her hair is golden and so beautiful. I'll get there. ChaosBringer666 is right, I make her sad by not reaching out to her and dwelling in stupid pointless stuff.
Also, I think it's pretty clear now that I've been heavily targeted by greys for years, with thoughts that would lead me down a path of self destruction.. not with chemistry or drugs but bad thoughts that I would get hooked on.

How have you been doing? Any magnificent progress? :D

PS. I recently changed my nickname to "Nemo" XD (don't ask) because I frequently have visions of fish and fish related things. Even my probable future astral projecting technique could be something that will look like swimming in the astral. Feel natural so I'm trying this now.

Take care Brother!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Jack, you have drown yourself in hindu cult and corrupted Vedas.

Dry orgasm... You do know that it goes back to the bladder if not ejaculated. Dry orgasm is not pleasurable in anyway.

I think it's pretty clear now that I've been heavily targeted by greys for years
Could you elaborate, if I may ask? I might have a similar problem...

How have you been doing? Any magnificent progress?
Not really. Started a freeing the soul working that really works wonders but most of the time I'm busy doing things that keep the lights on. This so-called pandemic of theirs really fucked us all over. Me and my family did what we had to do to survive financially. Unfortunately, this meant more work for us.
There is something that has bothered me since childhood, I guess. When I sleep, my body forgets to breathe deeply. I also snore but not always. On top of that, I have low blood pressure. This puts a stamp on daily life as you can imagine. I have hard time getting myself to fire on all cylinders in the mornings. And yes, caffeine can only do so much. Pure nicotine (pads) actually help. Seeing a doc soon about that sleep detail.

Actually, I've been directing the 'lightning bolts' (lmao!) toward Satan's sigil
Lightning bolt is actually a serious symbol of life force.
I've just asked Him to take the energy. Maybe I can be of greater use when I use my imagination more. Dunno.

Take care, bro!

Apprentice said:

About Greys.
Long story short, I feel that every time I'm on the right track with something they're leading my thoughts away with targeted distraction. When I give up a bad behaviour that's making me slow down even more I suddenly find a very clear message 'advertising' that bad behaviour so it'll make me want to continue, or at least make it VERY hard to keep my focus on my decision to get rid of it for good. This has happened from a particular scene in a movie that was on TV the moment I switched the channel for someone else, to stuff like my ex deciding to tell me something that enforced the self destructive thoughts the exact day I had decided to never even think about anything self destructive again.

It's like trying to fill the holes in a wall that keeps cracking every time you're done fixing it. After a while you say 'fuck this shit' and throw the equipment against it.

I found it useful to ignore this and just focus on stuff like doing RTRs with particular force, void meditating but physically doing something (like making a dot on a piece of paper with a marker) every time I feel a thought, a doubt, a question.. anything really that disturbs my mind silence. Haven't done this lately because of all the RTRs (and work) and the runic chanting to try and pry my astral senses open, but I should. It helped mastering my mind that slightest needed to almost summon visions at will.

The thing I find most sad about this is that I 'feel' Greys more present than our Gods, almost like Greys are neighbors and our Gods live in a country with very bad internet so we can only Skype one second every who knows how long.

And no, aura protection won't help against this. It's definitely good for health and safety as I do it everyday more than once but thoughts and negated contact with Demons are still a valid enough weapon that works against me. I'm trying to focus on things (like the Runes) that represent a serious threat to the church since always, hoping it'll somehow make the difference.

As for the deep breathing, I think I have a similar condition.. not sure if it's necessarily a good or bad thing though.
Once, years ago, I tried to calm my senses down with a lot of long full breaths. What almost scared me for the next few minutes is that I had so much oxygen in my red blood cells I didn't FEEL the need to breathe anymore. My only thought was 'what if I don't breathe anymore when I go to sleep?' (as it was nearly bed time), so I stayed up until I 're-learned' how to breathe and calmed my mind down knowing I was going to sleep and breathe like always. Years after that, I realized I don't breathe like most people, and I only need tiny baby breaths for basic bodily functions. With physical effort (like after a run, as I don't normally jog or run during the day) I need to intake maybe 20 large breaths to calm myself down to almost normality. My all time breath holding record was almost 3 minutes, and I easily best everyone else I know every time I was challenged during summer at the beach or something.

In my opinion (since Breath is Life) I am somehow set on a lower bar which probably makes it easier to give the brain something like a 'natural high' (not the exaggerated dangerous kind that fucks up your nervous system of course). I haven't really used this 'advantage', if it is one, to increase my spiritual awareness simply because HP Maxine advises not to overdo it and I like to play safe if I can.. but still, maybe I have vastly underestimated the power of oxygenation.
One thing I ended up believing, and I am pretty sure I'm right as well here, is that humans had to have it a lot easier meditating and having astral experiences all the time back in the day, thousands of years ago I assume, because of all the excess in oxygen present in the air.. air that today is filled with toxic shit and smells like chemicals and sick people (not because of corona, I could smell like since ages ago..).

Then again, I have strong Air element in my chart, maybe this is why I feel this way.

Don't know if that can help you at all.. breathing is something deeply subjective, but maybe it'll give you ideas.

And as for the thunderbolts from the orgasms, I feel too that at least that energy can be used by Satan, but don't think less of yourself, Brother. I can feel you're clearly not valuing yourself and your efforts very much, may be the work, stress, all this crap pulled on us in this period, but don't lower your expectations of yourself by any means.
I am not yet nearly as good as I thought I would eventually get by time time I reached this age, BUT I am in no way giving up on my own evolution, or even thinking I won't get better. If anything I'm trying to focus more on eliminating my shortcomings and work more on the things I have learned to work on me, like chanting sounds, runes, Gods' names. It's a slow process, and I know very well how easy it can be to feel discouraged when we have people like HPs HoodedCobra and Maxine, who are marvelous and powerful, but this just means we have yet to break that point of no return in which we will realize how close to the Gods we have actually got thanks to our efforts, and won't quit growing in power ever again.

We're all here in the same 'Matrix' ready to help each other with our personal experiences.

Stay strong, Brother. Talk soon.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

V12-POWER said:
Aquarius said:

I agree with minimal ejaculation. I just had a recent blood test and my testosterone levels were supra-normal. This in conjunction with alot of eggs (cholesterol) I believe achieved this state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back