Shouldn't we be spending every living second fighting the enemy?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Satanic Soul

Shouldn't we be spending every living second fighting the enemy?

Postby Satanic Soul » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:42 pm

What's the point of doing anything else?

Purified666

Re: Shouldn't we be spending every living second fighting the enemy?

Postby Purified666 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Satanic Soul wrote:What's the point of doing anything else?

Some people have jobs, kids and many other responsibilities. Many people don't have have amount of energy needed to to RTRs the entire day they would simply be burned out after awhile and that would cause problems.

Humans must also have fun and let go, if you do RTRs entire day it will start causing you stress and you will ultimately lose all motivation to do them.
Just by doing a RTR schedule once a day is enough(sometimes more, depending on what HP HoodedCobra says).

You can then after some time add one extra RTR, then after some time add another extra RTR and so on.
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Luna Black

Postby Luna Black » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Don't be silly.

If you give me healthy food, a warm room to stay in indefinitely and a bit of money I'll do it although it wouldn't be "every living second". I don't have that much else going on in my life anyway.
Now I use the name Sinistra. The contact email is the same. This account has been discontinued.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Well we need to eat to replenish the nutrients in our bodies. We need to sleep to rest the mind and body. We need to perform spiritual practice in order to advance spirituality. We need to exercise in order to strengthen the body. We need to work in order to make money so we don't end up homeless.

How much time and effort someone spends on spiritual and online warfare is up to them. Those who work more are rewarded more. The thing is there needs to be a balanced. Someone who spends 18 or more hours a day doing warfare but then burning out and never doing it again or someone who spends no time doing warfare, neither is acceptable.

Keep a pace that you can do everyday. And spend the time not doing warfare on meaningful things. Spending time with others, honing your own talents and skills, or enjoying a bit of solace in a quiet moment. It's up to you to figure out what other things are meaningful to you.

Sacred_Practice9

Postby Sacred_Practice9 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 am

It is the priority at the moment yes, but reaching godhood is still the end goal. Meditating in general dampens their success, that's why they used to burn people alive for doing it. So, of course you should meditate and empower yourself, but you should use the energy you raise to fight the enemy, and to improve your individual life as well.

I mean think about it, if all you did was reverse torah rituals, at little to no power, you're not putting much into it, now if you advance yourself and increase your energy levels and the amount of energy you can raise, you are putting forth more effort in the fight.

Now, on the physical level, we also have to be somewhat successful on as well, as you hardly see any homeless people being spiritually adept, which is why we also work to live comfortably as well. But success can be a range of different things, from just having a decent job and supporting yourself, to being a business owner who runs the show, the definition for your success can vary depending on your own personal goals.

In short, there is a big point to doing other things as well, but mostly it is good for your mental health.
The gate[s] of heaven
The bars of heaven
The fastenings of heaven
The bolts of heaven
Thou openest
Thou pullest back
Thou loosenest
Thou removest

luis

Postby luis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 am

Sacred_Practice9 wrote:

It is the priority at the moment yes, but reaching godhood is still the end goal. Meditating in general dampens their success, that's why they used to burn people alive for doing it. So, of course you should meditate and empower yourself, but you should use the energy you raise to fight the enemy, and to improve your individual life as well.

I mean think about it, if all you did was reverse torah rituals, at little to no power, you're not putting much into it, now if you advance yourself and increase your energy levels and the amount of energy you can raise, you are putting forth more effort in the fight.

Now, on the physical level, we also have to be somewhat successful on as well, as you hardly see any homeless people being spiritually adept, which is why we also work to live comfortably as well. But success can be a range of different things, from just having a decent job and supporting yourself, to being a business owner who runs the show, the definition for your success can vary depending on your own personal goals.

In short, there is a big point to doing other things as well, but mostly it is good for your mental health.

And *we don't* really need to do them all day to make them powerful, for example to make them more powerful we should rise energy and the more energy the more powerful they become, so what i do is after i do chakra meditation i do one RTR and most of the time i use even the Akausha mantra so the RTR become even more powerful and i so i don't have to do too many repetitions (wich of course is good to repite them but in this way they still get more power and with *less* time) i usualy power up the Shema RTR the most in this way it's like the other RTR'S get more powerful with less time.
So even if It is a good thing still we don't need to do them all day, some day i really do more and other i do like i explained i feel It works really well.
Plus like other said we need to have money and some of us have a family.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:10 pm

You could spend all day in a shithole doing RTR's all day. Constantly being bombarded with worry, stress and anxiety due to the uncertain nature of your lifestyle.

Or you could work to secure yourself financially and then do RTR's in a big ass house with a clear, healthy & happy mind. Which do you think is better...
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Empowering yourself and spiritually defendinging yourself as well is fighting against the enemy. Returning their curses as empowering our aura, and becoming more empowered to leave and escape the jewish system and using the power granted from spiritual efforts to destroy whatever weak(er) crap in the way before. Relaxing, chilling, and spending time with relatives instead of being a jewish dominated slave, is a major fight against such.

Could you work out non-stop physically from dusk to dawn everday? No. Your body would break down and exhaust itself, which means it would no longer be In use.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 pm

You need to work to secure your existence, too. You need to work to earn for food and roof over your head, unless you have someone who will feed you, and provide home, and clothing for you, and you just need to do RTRs? If so, then OK.

I would love to sit home entire day and fight the enemy, work on my spiritual evolution and do magick. But that can’t be done at the present moment. Congrats to everyone who can.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Quoting Lydia,

The 4 main aims of life:

Kama: Fulfilment of desires and emotional needs, *sensory enjoyment*

Artha: *Attainment of wealth, career*

Dharma: Duty, Vocation, becoming a useful member of your community in accordance with *your soul's nature*

Moksha: Spiritual liberation, finishing the Magnum Opus

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 am

Don't be a martyr.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 am

13th_Wolf wrote:Quoting Lydia,

The 4 main aims of life:

Dharma: Duty, Vocation, becoming a useful member of your community in accordance with *your soul's nature*

Saytan Abbrasa

No that was Savitar :) I have mentioned those before individually but it was Savitar who listed them like that. (I only saw this as I occasionally type in my name to see if there are questions directed at me.)

Also guys, the OP "Satanic Soul" is a troll who has been banned before (ARV2). He posted this same question multiple times over the years, those and the "whats the point in fighting lets all give up" posts.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:16 am

13th_Wolf wrote:Quoting Lydia,

The 4 main aims of life:

Saytan Abbrasa

According to Frawley, career is part of Dharma, not Artha. Also, there is a complementary (not main) aim called Arogya, which is the perfecting of health. It's complementary because it helps you achieve all others.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.