Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was really Imhotep?

Wotanwarrior

I wonder who was Imhotep, he is one of the gods or is a human that completed the Magnum Opus?

Wotanwarrior said:
I wonder who was Imhotep, he is one of the gods or is a human that completed the Magnum Opus?

Wouldn't they technically still be "one of the gods" regardless? I mean probably not as powerful but you get the point.

Arin said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Wouldn't they technically still be "one of the gods" regardless? I mean probably not as powerful but you get the point.

In technical terms anyone commanding God, appropriately at a high level, not talking about jews. God or the myriad of energies found among the Universe is a God.

Albeit a God of lower rank. Completion of kundalini and Magnum Opus does increase the rank and control of God.

In reality many of these humans labeled as Gods would be low or lower rank Gods compared to older humans and the Demons themselves. For example I recall reading that Gods who are 50,000 years or less are considered "Young Gods". So non-the less they or Imhotep might be a God but not of a high rank. Non the less that doesn't paint a good picture as it's disrespectful. Think of it like a military rank they are still in the Military(religion) but at a lesser level and performing their own activities to increase their rank and increase the amount of work and jobs to perform.

Gear88 said:
Arin said:
Wotanwarrior said:

In technical terms anyone commanding God, appropriately at a high level, not talking about jews. God or the myriad of energies found among the Universe is a God.

Albeit a God of lower rank. Completion of kundalini and Magnum Opus does increase the rank and control of God.

In reality many of these humans labeled as Gods would be low or lower rank Gods compared to older humans and the Demons themselves. For example I recall reading that Gods who are 50,000 years or less are considered "Young Gods". So non-the less they or Imhotep might be a God but not of a high rank. Non the less that doesn't paint a good picture as it's disrespectful. Think of it like a military rank they are still in the Military(religion) but at a lesser level and performing their own activities to increase their rank and increase the amount of work and jobs to perform.

This is what I meant, actually. I did come off as disrespectful though admittedly though that wasn't my intent.

Arin said:
This is what I meant, actually. I did come off as disrespectful though admittedly though that wasn't my intent.

No I don't think so. Don't worry you did fine, exactly correct God but not high-ranking God perhaps higher-ranking than others nearing his level or below his level.

You didn't say anything wrong if anything your being correct. :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back