Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How much meditation we really need?

luis

This is a question that I want to make to everyone who is more advanced. How much meditation we really need? Like everyone here I have a routine, somehow through experiences, and thanks to the forums, I figured out what type of meds I should prioritize but I still have not figured out how much do we need to do to advance. Does anyone know? For example how much Yoga do we need to do? Do we need to be super flexible to advance and so do more advanced asanas or doing a simple routine is fine? How much empowering and cleaning we need to do? Do we need to do 5 hours of meds or we can do much less and still advance at the same time? I love meditations but somehow there is a bit of uncertainty in it that I don't like, I feel good with my routine but I don't know if I should do more and if it's enough. Thank you in advance to anyone who replays.

I don't even know, I generally meditate for an hour. I wish I had the capacity to meditate for 12 hours on end, because maybe then I could have some real power to make things happen if I wouldn't have been preoccupied with doing RTRs for the other 12.

luis said:
There are a few core things you need to check off on your list to make sure you will advance nicely in all areas.

First you need to make sure your chakras are all nicely opened, and that you keep them empowered through some work every day. For more stubborn chakras like the 2nd, 6th and 7th chakra, and the third eye, I would recommend actually performing the opening meditations for them several times until you can clearly feel them being open beyond any doubt.
[Also see here a sermon from Mageson on the crown chakra. The "Manas" mantra is worth trying when you work on opening this chakra.]

For empowering your chakras, you should make sure you do a bit of chakra spinning every day (it takes like 2-5 minutes), as well as daily Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga. The positions in these also work to open and empower the chakras.
[You can just go with the basic routines for these, with the basic times that are given, and it will be fine. If you personally feel that you want more, you can just start doing the positions for twice the time maybe, and build from there. Some people like doing Yoga for really long, but we are all individual on this. Go with what you prefer personally, but never go below the times in the basic routines from JoS.]
In addition to this, if you want to do a bit more you can do a quick round of mantra vibrations into your chakras. Doing for example 8 vibrations in each chakra, together with some 1 minute period of meditating on the respective chakra (potentially with a small affirmation that it is active and open at all times), can be done in some 20 minutes total. You can also combine this with the chakra spinning if you want.

Second, you need to examine yourself, your soul, and your situation in general and determine where your biggest issues are right now. You can use Mannaz to gain a more clear picture on these things, and if you know some astrology then you can also check where Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto transits are currently in your Natal Chart (this shows what areas of your life are being affected right now by good luck, hardship, and transformation respectively). This can help you to make it more clear what you should work on first in order to improve your life.

Once you have realized for yourself what you need/want to improve, the next step is to find out how to do that and where the core issues come from. In many cases, our issues come from inner blockages and traumas. Because of this, it's a great idea to identify where you may have these things and to then start a working that directly attacks that area with deep cleaning. Usually these issues are centralized in a specific chakra and are blocking it (which also ties back in with the first point of striving to have fully open chakras), so work on cleaning this and healing any traumas you have there. Focus on the biggest, most prevalent issue and fix your problems one at a time with specific workings.

Thirdly, make sure to have a good routine of soul/aura cleaning and AoP that you do atleast twice a day (usually in the morning and evening). Contrary to the previous point, here I mean general cleaning of your whole soul, rather than targeting a specific area. The focused cleaning working will likely release a lot of dirt at times, and having no general cleaning in your routine can make this very annoying. The general cleaning flushes out any dirt that may be set free by the focused cleaning.
A great example for this is the Returning Curses I & II by Maxine. It's the most quick and easy way to take care of the general cleaning and AoP in one. Usually it would be done with 111x Surya, but you can go for lower vibrations, too.

And lastly, of course also do the very obivous things like the RTR and some Void Meditation daily as well. All of these things together can be done in 1 - 2 hours if you take your time, depending on how many vibrations you use in the general cleaning/AoP and focused cleaning.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I don't even know, I generally meditate for an hour. I wish I had the capacity to meditate for 12 hours on end, because maybe then I could have some real power to make things happen if I wouldn't have been preoccupied with doing RTRs for the other 12.
This is why I'm asking to the more advanced :lol: But what I know from some years of meditations is that definitely you don't need to do 12 hours per day to advance. I do 3 (not counting if I'm doing more than 1 RTR, just meds) and I did have results, another thing is that this F-RTR works to empower and clean the soul too, so it does help you to advance. What I want to know is more like how much of meds do we need to advance. For example, would 3 hours be enough? Hopefully, someone knows and can answer this.

Regarding how much time to spend on each routine.. I believe that is individual. Do what works for you.

As for sticking to simple routines or focusing on more advanced: I believe it's best to start simple and work upwards constantly. Our main meaning in life is to advance, so why shouldn't our meditations and yoga? Once you grow accustomed to a routine and it's natural to you, incorporate more advanced techniques until you again become accustomed. Continue and so on.

Remember to only do what feels right for you, as some things work better for others than ourselves and vice versa.

I'm by no means an expert on meditation, especially consistent meditation. But in my experience both Kundalini and Hatha yoga, a Final RTR, aura cleaning (twice a day) and returning curses parts 1 & 2 have been my daily baseline consistently for the last year or so and work well. And all this takes me roughly an hour and a half a day, while my current schedule takes up 2 hours of my day and has a RAUM x111 and 5 minute void meditation added onto it.

Something to note though is there is no need specifically to do as much as possible as fast as possible. That being said, the 8 fold path is the fastest way to godhead and my schedule (for reference) contains 7 of the 8 parts to the 8 fold path:

1. Asanas - Both yoga sets
2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises
3. Dhyana - Virtually all of my schedule has some form of meditation in it
4. Mantras - The RAUM x 111 meditation and even the Final RTR count as mantras
5. Yantras - My 5 minute void meditation is on Satan's Sigil
6. Mudras - All my meditations use mudras, even the Final RTR as the fist mudra works well for it
7. Bandhas - Kundalini Yoga

Number 8. Maithuna, is quite easy to solve for as I have a succubus girlfriend.

This all being said, only you can decide how much meditation you really need. To maintain energy (if memory serves) it's been said before that you only need to do a few breaths of each pose for both yogas and chakra spinning can help keep energy high too. But I must say, in my experience it is more than worth the time to do yoga as well as full meditation every day. Not only has my energy been lower on days I skip, but my body also aches and feels worse.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Really? No answers here?

It is individual. Just like physical training one needs to have personal goals and personal means. JoS and these forums are full of info to try out for ourselves. I think there is no one formula fits all.

luis said:
This is a question that I want to make to everyone who is more advanced. How much meditation we really need? Like everyone here I have a routine, somehow through experiences, and thanks to the forums, I figured out what type of meds I should prioritize but I still have not figured out how much do we need to do to advance. Does anyone know? For example how much Yoga do we need to do? Do we need to be super flexible to advance and so do more advanced asanas or doing a simple routine is fine? How much empowering and cleaning we need to do? Do we need to do 5 hours of meds or we can do much less and still advance at the same time? I love meditations but somehow there is a bit of uncertainty in it that I don't like, I feel good with my routine but I don't know if I should do more and if it's enough. Thank you in advance to anyone who replays.

It use to be said 1-2 hours a day. Maxine replied and said and hour and half a day is perfect.

Less is more. This works for me perfect, i was meditating for at least 4 hours a day and it was pure struggle cause i didnt now actually what i was doing. Now i meditate for 2 hours full concetrate and smart combine of meditation for example Yoga, Two Serpents Med with purification of the Sushumna after (Kevala pranayama-Agni vibration), SAMMAS on my chakras, Breath of Fire and Kundalini Yoga etc

Henu the Great said:
It is individual. Just like physical training one needs to have personal goals and personal means.

(That previous reply was deleted since it took me several days to see replies that weren't mine)

I want to have enough power to end this shit single-handedly, I'm talking God-King power, I'm talking "Thanos snapping his fingers and half the universe dies" power.

It needs to increase progressively. HPmageson has noted that Yogis do hours and hours of meditation all day and after decades they reach a level of spiritual power that is commendable or raise the kundalini and attempt the lesser rainbow body transformation. Especially with all the distractions of the modern world. Its no secret but for true power to manifest you need to open the soul completely and that requires complete focus over a long period of time.

Aldrick said:
luis said:

It use to be said 1-2 hours a day. Maxine replied and said and hour and half a day is perfect.

Does this include yoga or just purely meditation?

Thank you, everyone! Your answer helped me, I know most of these things as I have read them many times but of course, over time you kinda forget a lot if you stop reading it. The problem I guess I have is that I kinda feel stuck in my routine, I'm trying to change it up a bit as doing the same things over and over it kinda makes you bored.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:
It is individual. Just like physical training one needs to have personal goals and personal means.

(That previous reply was deleted since it took me several days to see replies that weren't mine)

I want to have enough power to end this shit single-handedly, I'm talking God-King power, I'm talking "Thanos snapping his fingers and half the universe dies" power.
Look I don't know what expectations you have about Kundalini but It's not what you think. While having a raised Kundalini makes you VERY powerful and you will have many powers, it doesn't mean you will have the power to end this war in a moment or anything like this, if this was the case then the HP's and some other members that have the kundalini raised would have ended this war a long time ago. You need to have realistic expectations or you will stop to meditate if you are not going to have those powers.

Jack said:
It needs to increase progressively. HPmageson has noted that Yogis do hours and hours of meditation all day and after decades they reach a level of spiritual power that is commendable or raise the kundalini and attempt the lesser rainbow body transformation. Especially with all the distractions of the modern world. Its no secret but for true power to manifest you need to open the soul completely and that requires complete focus over a long period of time.
Can you please link me where he said this? I don't remember reading this and it's definitely interesting :)

Shael said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Your replays really helped me a lot to remember these things, thank you :)

Usthepeople666 said:
Aldrick said:
luis said:

Does this include yoga or just purely meditation?

I'm not sure as they never specified. It does not take us extremely long periods of time. We do not need to do yoga 5 hours a day.

Because yogis do not have advanced meditation as we do. So they are attaining levels with ONLY yoga.

luis said:
Thank you, everyone! Your answer helped me, I know most of these things as I have read them many times but of course, over time you kinda forget a lot if you stop reading it. The problem I guess I have is that I kinda feel stuck in my routine, I'm trying to change it up a bit as doing the same things over and over it kinda makes you bored.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Henu the Great said:

Look I don't know what expectations you have about Kundalini but It's not what you think. While having a raised Kundalini makes you VERY powerful and you will have many powers, it doesn't mean you will have the power to end this war in a moment or anything like this, if this was the case then the HP's and some other members that have the kundalini raised would have ended this war a long time ago. You need to have realistic expectations or you will stop to meditate if you are not going to have those powers.

Jack said:
Can you please link me where he said this? I don't remember reading this and it's definitely interesting :)

Shael said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Your replays really helped me a lot to remember these things, thank you :)
He has hundreds and thousands of posts Idk where I could find it.

luis said:

Knowledge is something that needs to be refreshed for sure.

Maybe challenge yourself somehow.

For example do one week of huge repetitions of mantra and breathing exercices or whatever you like a lot more for a change and break that routine. Or maybe do something you do not like as so much a lot more and focus on those things for a moment. Say, if you are not good at visualizing make a commitment to do more of that for a period. Maybe do yoga like never before. Be creative in breaking your routine.

Hope this helped.

Jack said:
He has hundreds and thousands of posts Idk where I could find it.
lol you are right, don't worry about it.
Henu the Great said:
luis said:

Knowledge is something that needs to be refreshed for sure.

Maybe challenge yourself somehow.

For example do one week of huge repetitions of mantra and breathing exercices or whatever you like a lot more for a change and break that routine. Or maybe do something you do not like as so much a lot more and focus on those things for a moment. Say, if you are not good at visualizing make a commitment to do more of that for a period. Maybe do yoga like never before. Be creative in breaking your routine.

Hope this helped.
I'm good at being consistent so good that I easily get stuck in the same routine lol That is really my problem, I started something new and change it up a bit and now I do feel better, thank you for your answer :)

luis said:

I know, it's an exaggeration but I just want to come out a hero for once instead of being shit on. At least my money spells and sex spells work, right?

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:

I know, it's an exaggeration but I just want to come out a hero for once instead of being shit on. At least my money spells and sex spells work, right?
Of course, they will work. I'm just saying, stay in the real world, you are already a hero for being here, meditate and fight with the RTR. You do not need to be a "Super Sayian" or whatever to be a hero here :) You are doing the God's work, you are more than a hero ;)

luis said:
[
Of course, they will work. I'm just saying, stay in the real world, you are already a hero for being here, meditate and fight with the RTR. You do not need to be a "Super Sayian" or whatever to be a hero here :) You are doing the God's work, you are more than a hero ;)

I just want to be in a position where I can make an actual difference, like Hitler was. If not him, then his righthand men, Himmler, Goebbels, etc.

luis said:

Now I'm not experient but what I'm doing is everyday I'll meditate in the dark for 10 minutes exchanging energy between my hands and also focusing on my third eye. This is empowering my astral vision. Then I'll meditate for a while on the other Chakras while doing something on the cellphone. I have opened all chakras except for the base one. I think I am progressing at an ok rate. You can meditate on the chakras while doing other things.

Philips said:
Now I'm not experient but what I'm doing is everyday I'll meditate in the dark for 10 minutes exchanging energy between my hands and also focusing on my third eye. This is empowering my astral vision. Then I'll meditate for a while on the other Chakras while doing something on the cellphone. I have opened all chakras except for the base one. I think I am progressing at an ok rate. You can meditate on the chakras while doing other things.

No, you have not opened any chakras. You have activated them. There is a difference. I can tell this by looking at your other posts.

Also multitasking while meditating is stupid.

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:
[

I just want to be in a position where I can make an actual difference, like Hitler was. If not him, then his righthand men, Himmler, Goebbels, etc.

You are actually still making a difference.
The only thing is about being consistent.
1RTR per day times 365 times 2 is 730 RTRs in just 2 years. May seem like a small thing , like 30 mins per day but it does make a huge huge difference.
I have seen personally that just RTRs everyday and even the 40 day meditation just really opens you up for help directly from the Gods. Whereby you will progress much better , In a Safer Manner.
Safe here is important .

And we do have to consider one more thing, these SS like Hitler meditated their entire lives and jumped in for War when the enemy was really all out War mode like they are now.

I have read various posts like Gods brought us to JOS , so nobody here actually knows your potential :p or anyone else's for that matter.

Consistency is KEY.
Take Care

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:
[

Himmler and the other SS didn't just rise to power after a finger snap, some SS were already war veterans, some had great talents ecc
You wanting a position like theirs is delusional right now, as you lack most skills that such a position would entail and you are a self defeatist and whatever other problem you have. If you want such a position you gotta work your ass off, do the rtrs, free your soul from problems, advance without constantly asking if your life is fair or whatever.

Since I wanted to reply to that topic where you ask if you deserved the life you had I'm gonna do it here. Let me answer with total brutal honesty. You did deserve that, not in the sense that you deserved that in general as no Gentile should be in such life condition, but what did you do to change that? Why did you have druggies as friends in the first place? Why did you live in a ghetto in the first place? There's tons of things you could have done to change that, but you simply didn't until now.

Aquarius said:
Himmler and the other SS didn't just rise to power after a finger snap, some SS were already war veterans, some had great talents ecc
You wanting a position like theirs is delusional right now, as you lack most skills that such a position would entail and you are a self defeatist and whatever other problem you have. If you want such a position you gotta work your ass off, do the rtrs, free your soul from problems, advance without constantly asking if your life is fair or whatever.

Since I wanted to reply to that topic where you ask if you deserved the life you had I'm gonna do it here. Let me answer with total brutal honesty. You did deserve that, not in the sense that you deserved that in general as no Gentile should be in such life condition, but what did you do to change that? Why did you have druggies as friends in the first place? Why did you live in a ghetto in the first place? There's tons of things you could have done to change that, but you simply didn't until now.

You know what, Aquarius? That might just be what i needed to hear.

I'm too focused on wondering if I even matter to the Gods let alone this forum because to be honest, i could give a fuck what you think but this is a forum of discussion so I'm gonna speak on it.

I'm too focused on becoming the closest thing to an Emperor that I've forgotten what truly matters: Advancement in general, and worry about that shit later if even at all. I was too focused on making everybody here happy even if I have to meditate 12 hours a day and do the RTRs for the other 12 hours.

Now in regards to if I deserved that shit I went through, it goes much much deeper than being stuck in the hood with shitty friends, but you know what? I've never met a single person who wasn't like that and that only gave me the mindset that everybody is a piece of fucking shit including myself in certain instances. I've only spoken about and mentioned the troubles I went through in adulthood, i never mentioned my childhood at all. But I'm out now, I live in the country and I'm set to inherit property in a decent area. My family's finally doing alright and all of our shit's paid off all through the grace of the Gods and until I went through all that, i never knew how good I had it.

If I'm never going to rise to grace even though immense effort, fine. I'll do what i need to do here until I see otherwise.

promitheusS88 said:
Less is more. This works for me perfect, i was meditating for at least 4 hours a day and it was pure struggle cause i didnt now actually what i was doing. Now i meditate for 2 hours full concetrate and smart combine of meditation for example Yoga, Two Serpents Med with purification of the Sushumna after (Kevala pranayama-Agni vibration), SAMMAS on my chakras, Breath of Fire and Kundalini Yoga etc
I am sorry for asking this so late but I want your opinion about this:
What fire mantra you think is better Theaus or Agni?

Νίκος said:
promitheusS88 said:

Νίκε καλησπέρα each one of us is indivisual, for me personally Agni works wonders. You can try both and see which works better for you, but i have notice also other members have seen better results with Agni. I have try Agni and Somaya after the King and Queen meditation also and i can say i speek from experience

Aquarius said:
If you want such a position you gotta work your ass off, do the rtrs, free your soul from problems, advance without constantly asking if your life is fair or whatever.

Adding to my previous reply, I'm not asking if my life is fair. Nobody's life is. The most evil people in the world, like the jews, and croneys whether jewish or gentile who work with them have all the riches. They have every politician in their pocket, on speed dial, and can get them to bend over and suck what's left of their dicks. Big houses, 20 cars in the driveway that they don't even use, and never have to worry about being bankrupt for the rest of their days. Of course, I'm glad now that we have the RTR they're scared shitless, they want their foreskins back.

I put it off for some time but I did watch that video that Aldrick posted (different version but same message): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE5FnW81sEI

And I come to realize, like wow, I'm putting on a mask. I've forced myself to be this hyper-masculine Emperor-type figure because I kept telling myself otherwise my life, efforts, and merit don't matter to anybody not even the Gods and even with that self-deprecating train of thought all I knew was "Just do what you're told or else" because if I don't rise up and rise quickly, I'll always remain insignificant and useless even if I'm putting in more effort than everybody on this forum combined even if I know in the back of my head that this isn't true by a long shot.

I am, or at least was, the type of person who's never satisfied. I could perform 50 RTRs a day and never be satisfied with myself. I could double that number and still not be satisfied. I've always been results-oriented that unless there isn't a single jewish soul or body on this Earth then I haven't done my job correctly like I have to take the entire war into my hands and my hands alone.

I could meditate for 2 hours and attempt to do more but...I don't know how to explain this so bear with me. When I reach a certain point of meditation, my brain constantly gives me signals to call it a night and I'm like "No, I need more energy. I must have more energy, so I can put more power into the RTRs" like a huge mental force field. I hit that point every night, and after RTRs I'm just lying in bed angry at myself that I couldn't do any more.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:
If you want such a position you gotta work your ass off, do the rtrs, free your soul from problems, advance without constantly asking if your life is fair or whatever.

Adding to my previous reply, I'm not asking if my life is fair. Nobody's life is. The most evil people in the world, like the jews, and croneys whether jewish or gentile who work with them have all the riches. They have every politician in their pocket, on speed dial, and can get them to bend over and suck what's left of their dicks. Big houses, 20 cars in the driveway that they don't even use, and never have to worry about being bankrupt for the rest of their days. Of course, I'm glad now that we have the RTR they're scared shitless, they want their foreskins back.

I put it off for some time but I did watch that video that Aldrick posted (different version but same message): https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=gE5FnW81sEI

And I come to realize, like wow, I'm putting on a mask. I've forced myself to be this hyper-masculine Emperor-type figure because I kept telling myself otherwise my life, efforts, and merit don't matter to anybody not even the Gods and even with that self-deprecating train of thought all I knew was "Just do what you're told or else" because if I don't rise up and rise quickly, I'll always remain insignificant and useless even if I'm putting in more effort than everybody on this forum combined even if I know in the back of my head that this isn't true by a long shot.

I am, or at least was, the type of person who's never satisfied. I could perform 50 RTRs a day and never be satisfied with myself. I could double that number and still not be satisfied. I've always been results-oriented that unless there isn't a single jewish soul or body on this Earth then I haven't done my job correctly like I have to take the entire war into my hands and my hands alone.

I could meditate for 2 hours and attempt to do more but...I don't know how to explain this so bear with me. When I reach a certain point of meditation, my brain constantly gives me signals to call it a night and I'm like "No, I need more energy. I must have more energy, so I can put more power into the RTRs" like a huge mental force field. I hit that point every night, and after RTRs I'm just lying in bed angry at myself that I couldn't do any more.
Maybe you're just shutting off your femminine, sensitive side. Since you mentioned that wanting to be "hyper masculine" that could be the problem, try tuning to your emotions and sensitivity, it's not gonna come immediatly as you've been shutting it off so you gotta work on it.

promitheusS88 said:
Νίκος said:
promitheusS88 said:

Νίκε καλησπέρα each one of us is indivisual, for me personally Agni works wonders. You can try both and see which works better for you, but i have notice also other members have seen better results with Agni. I have try Agni and Somaya after the King and Queen meditation also and i can say i speek from experience
Thank you for your advice!! :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

I put it off for some time but I did watch that video that Aldrick posted (different version but same message): https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=gE5FnW81sEI

Happens to everyone and thats the reason I feel those who have been here on the forums for so long know the importance of consistency. Know what burning out actually means , know their limitations. Patience is something my GD has been telling me for long. It is good that you are putting in this effort but what about YOU . I was thinking about this the other day, So You can Be A RTR Spam machine. But what about Your life, your ambitions. Many people on my War Commands tried to show me this but I was so fucked up with the energy and constant attacks that I started breaking with even one disagreement I would have with some other SS.
Don't go down that road which will cause you problems. I am fine now because so many SS helped me on there , even the HP had to intervene.
Lets examine the best case scenario -
You spam and meditate all day and the War ends . You are the top guy we all look to. But then again , what about the Knowledge , understanding , etc something which consistent reading and regular limited RTRs over-time will help you get.
I got attacked like crazy by enemy thoughtforms (fire element one), I was feeling like crying but stopped and Satan and my GD came in and I just refused to talk saying Satanic Races ,SS.
What then?
Did it achieve the goal of what the religion is really about? Did I cause damage to myself in this process? ( Thanks to everyone again who helped me on there , it was really helpful :) ) .

KNOWLEDGE is power in the end.
Self Knowledge and Knowledge about the enemy( in case of a similar situation). Knowledge about the universe. We cannot create Heaven on Earth by merely destroying the problems the enemy has caused. Rather we would even have damage on our side ( which is normal in any war) but the time that would go waste as we were only consumed by destruction ( GiTM ;) ) What if we design something that optimises the way our people live at the same time and destroy maybe at a slower rate but a sustainable one. Examples of these can even be like the Paintable RTR or others made . All these made our jobs easier , freeing us time. If you can do something like this , an invention , creation simplifying lives of people- maybe even a secure app for recording daily meditations ( just an idea) which cannot be accessed by anyone else but the person that puts in the data of their meditation.

Or someone rather broad for SR in general?
Think about it .

As for Luis-
8 fold.
Keep one meditation per day apart from Ac,Aop ,returning curses and void . And have patience with it. Everyone is an individual and progresses differently. But do not hesitate in asking Satan or the Gods for guidance. They help a lot. I was lost , they helped me in progressing faster in a safer way. Though the comments I got that helped me carry on with life was the main reason I meditate and make it a point to do the RTRs everyday.

Frankly being how we are now , we have no idea about what a world without this Jewish control would look like, but it is seeing our people in these forums , striving to make themselves better will help you move ahead in life and make better decisions. Also before you start a meditation program , read about the experiences people had in the forums ( beware of the infiltrators they fucked me up a couple of times).

What you mentioned about just not wanting to start a new meditation and sticking to the one you already are doing, its the same with me. Ask for guidance from Satan or others and follow it and report back to them everyday. You will most likely feel like a warm comforting energy fill you up , so you know what you have done is good or appreciated :) Take Care

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back