R.T.R. Side affects

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
EgyptianStar666

R.T.R. Side affects

Post by EgyptianStar666 »

What are the side affects of doing the final rtr?

For me, I get warm... this could also be caused by stress and my hb pressure.

What am I and my friends supposed to expect?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes
How to obliterate your Saturn.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: R.T.R. Side affects

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Calmness, relaxation, and a feeling of doing the right thing, but in general, I have noticed it depends on the time for me.

Sometimes it feels very energizing, while at others, it removes curses from someone, so one needs to clean their soul, but it is always a positive experience by the end of it, and very liberating.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Calmness, relaxation, and a feeling of doing the right thing, but in general, I have noticed it depends on the time for me.

Sometimes it feels very energizing, while at others, it removes curses from someone, so one needs to clean their soul, but it is always a positive experience by the end of it, and very liberating.
I used to get big spurts of energy after doing them when I first started but now it’s more of a therapeutic thing where it takes off any negative emotions I have. With the addition of the war room I have been feeling more power from them.
Contact me privately [email protected]

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

EgyptianStar666 wrote:What are the side affects of doing the final rtr?

For me, I get warm... this could also be caused by stress and my hb pressure.

What am I and my friends supposed to expect?

I've never felt anything bad with it. Except if I do 5 or more I get really drained. If I miss a day it suckks. That first one the next day, it's like get this shit off of me. It takes two to really remove. The third one, I dont feel anything coming off me, just destroying them.

But it's like paramount. The curses try to take back hold. I hate if I ever miss one a day. It's like more crucial then cleaning more Aura at this point.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
ChaosBringer666

Post by ChaosBringer666 »

However if you don’t participate it spiritual warfare and know enough about the Jews (or you either don’t have enough grounding or protection) you can be filled with immense rage/ and become really emotionally imbalanced. This is because the energies run through you so need to take proper precautions such as cleaning the aura afterwards suryah protection and void All are essential.

This actually happened to me when I was not participating in warfare a few years ago. I saw a full on Jew (suit, hat, bread) and I literally was gonna attack him, then a voice said “don’t look you’ll ki// him” lesson learned always participate in warfare in some way and clean the aura , protection, void
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas

Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.
ldeenki

Post by ldeenki »

good evening everyone!

What effect does RTR have for me?
Simply the feeling of accomplishment, victory, of belonging to a Glorious Family of Gods Warriors and just, and more than that: To have in front of me leading my True and Only God and Creator Father Ea -Enki - Satan!
The feeling of finally being fulfilled a dream that I asked of Him so much: to participate in some way in the struggle for our liberation and our planet Earth.
Thanks to Priest Cobra for taking the time to help us in this battle!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ALL THE GLORIOUS GODS OF DUAT!

HAIL OUR GOD SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON!
all love for they!!!!
DezFranky

Post by DezFranky »

For myself, starting out the rtr. The more you put in, the more you get out.

You must focus on the ritual with your mind as you vibrate words. I have.slowly gotten better at it and the effects have started to show for myself. One thing I notice is I started taking care of myself better. After completing the rtr 18x reps i am usually buzzing maybe with energy of from the vibrations to !y eardrums. I usually have better sleep as well.and don't wake up as often. I can't wait to see what 6 months of work amounts to!
Dragongods97zayne

Post by Dragongods97zayne »

Just curious, bc i am a newly dedicated satanist, but what does RTR mean?
Invictus

Post by Invictus »

Other than what the HP already mentioned, I seem to get "revelations", like a feeling that I'm slowly waking from a dream if that makes sense.

In my early teen years, I was HEAVILY involved in xian church affairs. I was well known and seen as an exemplary "son of god". Upon finding the truth about the jewish program I followed like a slave, the enemy ensured I had a tough transition. I had too many damn curses on my soul from the constant filth I was exposed to; "second baptism", accepting the jewsus as my master, singing praises to jewsus and jewweh, etc., and it was INCREDIBLY difficult to progress spiritually. Constant mental disturbances, and attracted toxic people and bad situations, and the enemy attempted to take my life, several times throughout my life, not just after finding the JoS website. Satan and my guardian have made it very obvious that they would help me, so long as I did my part to free myself with RTRs and AoP, I would be met more than halfway by them. I'm many times better because of it now. I also smile more often.

My mind is much calmer, and progress is easy, so long as I put in the effort. I'm sharing this to emphasize how liberating spiritual warfare is. Do it, not only because it is good for you, but because it helps humanity as a whole.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Inflorescentia

Post by Inflorescentia »

Taken at face value, the RTR seems like a chore. Feeling completely at peace while reciting it assures me that it's something special. I also experience euphoria at times.
Edelwise' on ice.
EgyptianStar666

One of my friends has a lot of stress basically every day, just because she's a nervous person anyway. She told me that she felt a little discomfort when she did the final rtr the first time. Is that normal?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

MerKaBa PDF

Aldrick

Post by Aldrick »

Dragongods97zayne wrote:Just curious, bc i am a newly dedicated satanist, but what does RTR mean?

Reverse Torah Ritual.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।
Zeffie of the Wind

Post by Zeffie of the Wind »

At times I would feel super energized, and extremely content. Other times I would feel tired. It depends on when I do them and how much energy I put into it. The times I feel tired are usually when I overshoot what I'm capable of and just power through to the end. But as long as I don't do that its always a positive feeling afterwards.
EgyptianStar666

I feel great when I do the final rtr. I did the letter more than nine times. First I felt warm in my heart chakra and then I felt cool from my head to toe.
I love doing the final rtr.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

MerKaBa PDF

RavenSky666

Post by RavenSky666 »

It depends on the day, but to be honest when I first started the Rtr I felt absolutely nothing, everyone else was feeling all sorts of things, But I felt nothing at all. I thought something was wrong with me, but it's probably because I had blockages and the more I did the Rtr the better I started to feel, I started feeling warm and electric and started feeling happy and feeling clearer. I feel more like an adult, I am a young adult but still felt like a kid in a way, but now I am coming into my own, and the rtrs I feel are helping me embrace that. It really frees up your soul. I feel much more alive. And the rtrs just keep me in line. It gives me a purpose and something I can do every day that I know is beneficial. All I want is to know that I am helping humanity, and Satan, and the Gods, no matter what. And the rtrs give that to me, and that is a beautiful feeling that cannot be matched. To be part of something like this, is incomparable.
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub! Hail to the Gods! Heil Hitler!
Satan_is_our_Father666

Post by Satan_is_our_Father666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Calmness, relaxation, and a feeling of doing the right thing, but in general, I have noticed it depends on the time for me.

This is something I didn't really consider until just now that you mentioned. From this information I can pretty easily say that while the morning RTR can be even slightly 'overwhelming' from the energy, the evening RTR can lead more easily to visions and feeling (so to astral senses being more open).

Anyone else experienced this pattern in some way?
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!
EgyptianStar666

One of my friends felt pain in her body and nausea. My closest friend feels great. Me? I'm still working on mine... but my friend who feels pain like knives in her left chest today...is worrying me.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

MerKaBa PDF

エビス

Post by エビス »

I mostly do it at the same time every day, except if I have made a pact to do more of them for a period of time.

I almost always do cleaning immediately after the FINAL RTR, so after cleaning I just meditate on the energy. I just see some kind of color with my eyes closed, usually it's from a range of green to cyan and meditate on it. Also, on certain letters I can feel different Chakras.

For example LEHM-EEG I can feel my root Chakra quite strongly. Also, Kundalini surges during the vibrations, I just focus on the energy and direct it up the spine to the crown.
Lavena

Post by Lavena »

Feeling of strength. I see that my day will not live in vain. I rejoice that I am clearing the way for our Gods to return to this world. Surge of energy.
Hail Satan, Hail Lilith, Hail the true ancient Gods - ancestors!
EgyptianStar666

The pain my friend is going through is done by the enemy, Faher Satan told me. My friend does the rtr every day and the enemy is pissed. They got pissed off with me too and told me to die. "I hate you. I'll kill you."
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

MerKaBa PDF

VNLPV

Post by VNLPV »

[color=#00FF00]> What are the side affects of doing the final rtr?[/color]

i taste metal when i do the Final RTR more than the standard ×9 repetitions, and then i become dog tired and sleep more than 10 hours.
[color=#FF80FF]< At least that tells me that i do my part :D[/color]