Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews trying to create a civilwar?

Cro666

Today i have been watching some video's of whats happening in america right now, It is so painfully obvious that media is trying to inspire people to fight against the goverment. Even in the comment section there are so many people / Jews trying to spread as much hate as possible.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GkGskVM6XlUU/
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=Lsuhan3MmpQ

What are trying to pull here? Are they trying to de-stabelize the USA to the core, So other world powers like rusia have space to ''expand'' once again?

Are they trying to rectify a full blown totalitarian rigime?

Whats happening in america right now could be very well the start of WW3, Tough i dont think it will escalate like that but the worries are still there.

What do you guys think?

They are not trying to create a civil war or WW3. What they are trying to do is create probable cause for the enactment of a brutal police state.

Why do you think the police are not intervening and letting the rioters loot, damage and destroy the maximum they can? They can then point to this and be like "Look these BLM/Antifa people destroyed your car, they looted your store and burned down your buildings. Now we're going to pass a law to suspend the constitution and enforce martial law ALL the time ,and you have no rights. Either listen to the police or die by being shot." Do you think a bunch of retarded kids can burn down the entire country and no one is able to do anything, especially cops who could have nipped the bud in the beginning and can do now ?

There were riots during Trayvon Martin but nothing of this scale. Blacks do not have the organizational capability to pull something like this off as a community. Their communities are composed of gangs who kill each other. WHITE Antifas are coordinating this organized riot/loot spree and Antifa is a FBI operation. There are FEDERAL agents inside the group who are going along with a plan from their higher ups. These people have the organizational capability to pull something of this scale off. No one gives a fuck about these useful idiots who are looting and rioting, but they do care about the damage they do to use to impose extremely brutal Police state measures. Everything is a pre planned measure being played out.

If there is a civil war they can use this to use Martial law and then make the NWO happen. They want a Blacks and Whites to fight each other. I hate how they are trying to make the Minneapolis situation a race thing, it's obviously not, it's just the media that is making this a race thing and everyone like sheep's is believing them.

Pirate11 said:
Meanwhile, stocks go up. WTF?

Ruger's stock (handgun manufacturer) went up 12.5% ever since the riots began.
1x2TifN.png

Pirate11 said:
Cro666 said:
Today i have been watching some video's of whats happening in america right now(...)
Meanwhile, stocks go up. WTF?
Maybe all stock holders are gonna sell and create a crysis.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ruger's stock (handgun manufacturer) went up 12.5% ever since the riots began.
1x2TifN.png
That's normal but what about SPY (S&P500)? Should be very low or going down giving the overall situation, but instead it's up.
Aquarius said:
Maybe all stock holders are gonna sell and create a crysis.
This already happened ~2 month ago, I don't think it's going to happen again. Normally disasters bring stock market down, so jews buy while gentiles are too busy dying, so when shit's over they are rich while gentiles are dead or poor. That's a consolidated tactic of them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back