Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Antifa love cats?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
When I look Antifa members Facebook profiles, there are everywhere cats. Why Antifa love cats? Probably because cat is opposite of dog and Hitler love dogs and Jesus hate dogs.

Kurat said:
When I look Antifa members Facebook profiles, there are everywhere cats. Why Antifa love cats? Probably because cat is opposite of dog and Hitler love dogs and Jesus hate dogs.
Probably because they have something in common...they are all pussies too! :lol:

Dogs are more destructive than cats and need training to adapt to apartment conditions. Training your dog is work. Enough said.

Kurat said:
Really interesting theory :ugeek:

Probably the cats in their family got more attention than antifags ever did in their family. Since they're cuckolded, they get off on being reminded of it, thus they keep cats around.

Make no mistake, these people shouldn't ever own pets being this emotionally unstable. The cats probably endure poor lifestyles due to this. Not know how to properly care or understand their pets and most likely use them to an extent to flaunt how happy their lives are kid-free!

Kurat said:
cat is opposite of dog
What?

There's no correlation. I've seen lefty/antifa types with dogs as well. Chrsitians also hate(d) cats and killed them en masse during the middle ages because they were believed to be servants of Satan. Anyway, whether it's Jewsus or his followers hating dogs or hating cats or something else, it's a very Jewish thing to do to designate a certain animal as 'unholy' or 'unclean'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unclean_animal#Judaism

Both cats and dogs were beloved in cultures like Ancient Egypt. It's no wonder the Abrahamics hate both.

They think their cats don't mind if they are crazy.

But the few commie houses I've been to their cats all gravitate towards me/want to cuddle me more and it pisses them off so obviously the cats do care xD

Stupid conjecture.

I love cats, and I am to the Antifa what day is to the night.

Cats were sacred in Ancient Egypt. They are living image of the Goddess Bastet/Hagenti.

Larissa666 said:
Stupid conjecture.

I love cats, and I am to the Antifa what day is to the night.

Cats were sacred in Ancient Egypt. They are living image of the Goddess Bastet/Hagenti.

THANK YOU, I don't even have to type anything else. :p I have plenty of cats and chooks, there isn't an animal I don't like or try to help if in need and I can't wait till I can meet Bastet/Hagenti (tried once but surprisingly I got Lilith/Hathor to answer.. it was about cats and later I found Her animals are the Own and the Cat, so it made sense.. still, I felt so very honored).

Hell no bro , there are a lot of antifa junkies with dogs too, only that these animals are treated pretty badly, as in cold/warm treatment from their owners , it leaves them confused and stressed. Also always bound to the leash because , obviously, they have no idea to take care of a dog. Smoking the jew leaf in the same closed room with the dog ,seriously harming them.

Toxoplasmosis. Parasitic bacteria spread by cat shit, gets inside of people and changes the structure of their brain. It makes people more reckless and impulsive, and affects reasoning and emotions.

There was a study about men in America who crash their motorcycles. I do not remember if it was specifically men who died in motorcycle crashes, or just all motorcycle crashes. But it found that almost something like 90% of them had cats at home, and they were infected with this toxoplasmosis. It influenced their brain enough for them to drive in a more reckless, impulsive, and dangerous way, which is what caused them to crash.

Toxoplasmosis has this effect on people's brain, and it them makes them more susceptible to becoming a communist. The impulsive badly-planned mindset fits together well with all democrat and communist retardation.

MissMeow said:
They think their cats don't mind if they are crazy.

But the few commie houses I've been to their cats all gravitate towards me/want to cuddle me more and it pisses them off so obviously the cats do care xD

Well we've heard it from miss meow. Mic drop. Lol

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Toxoplasmosis. Parasitic bacteria spread by cat shit, gets inside of people and changes the structure of their brain. It makes people more reckless and impulsive, and affects reasoning and emotions.

There was a study about men in America who crash their motorcycles. I do not remember if it was specifically men who died in motorcycle crashes, or just all motorcycle crashes. But it found that almost something like 90% of them had cats at home, and they were infected with this toxoplasmosis. It influenced their brain enough for them to drive in a more reckless, impulsive, and dangerous way, which is what caused them to crash.

Toxoplasmosis has this effect on people's brain, and it them makes them more susceptible to becoming a communist. The impulsive badly-planned mindset fits together well with all democrat and communist retardation.

Wow that uhhh, went in a strange direction lol.

Aldrick said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Wow that uhhh, went in a strange direction lol.
Well do you want to know the actual answer, or just some nonsense with no facts? :lol:

it’s true though, a lot of feminists and leftists do have cats, but it’s not the act of having a cat, its the fact they basically obsess over it.

I’m not sure why, but it’s really apparent.

V12-POWER said:
it’s true though, a lot of feminists and leftists do have cats, but it’s not the act of having a cat, its the fact they basically obsess over it.

That is also part of the Toxoplasmosis I was talking about. Toxoplasmosis has to be inside of a cat as part of its life cycle, I think it only makes its eggs inside a cat intestine. But sometimes a rat is infected with it. The Toxoplasmosis affects the rat's brain and makes it extremely sexually attracted to the cat, so the rat is now obsessively chasing the cat wherever it goes. The cat is hungry and eats the rat. In the cat's stomach, the Toxoplasmosis goes out of the rat and into the cat, where it is now able to finish it's life cycle.

If you ever see one of those videos of a cat and a rat together and it looks like they love each other, it is all because of this. The rat is attracted to the cat, and the cat allows the rat to be there because the cat is fed by people so it is not hungry and doesn't need to eat the rat.

V12-POWER said:

They literally dress up as vaginas, while the men act like pussies and women act like cunts. I'm not even joking, they're the type of people who would do yoga poses while chanting "vulva"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back