Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FUCK the Ten Commandments

TanzanianGod

Fuck The ten Commandements.

1. Goyim You shall have no other gods before me the Borg-god.
Fuck u jewish-borg-god. There are so many superior beings in the universe. So many of them highly Advanced beings with Godly status. I choose whoever the fuck i want. And i choose Satan. Well, because he is worthy and promises me Godhead too.

2. Goyim You shall not make idols.
Hahahaha so funny. So that our gods can be forgotten? So that we can loose our ability to create Arts and ultimately forgo our creative potentials? Hell No Jewish-borg!!! I will draw, craft and cherish whoever I want and whatever I want. And I will display it and cherish Arts.

3. Goyim You shall not take the name of the borg-god in-vain.
Oh Pleaseeee! So what is the name of this god again? Oh okay he has no Name. He is just a thought-form. Like Santa? Have you ever heard of Satan? The love and respect i have for him would never allow me to slander his name. And I can call on him whenever I desire.

4. Goyim Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
What day is that again? And you want me to do what on that day? Hahahahaha so u want me to go to church and feed u with psychic Energy!! You are a liar and a weakling. U are no god. Satan has told me about the real “Sabbats”... days with favorable signs and i use these days to advance and communicate with my pagan gods.

5. Goyim Honor your father and mother.
Even if they are not worthy and disgusting individuals? Even if they do drugs? Even if my dad beats my mom? What if they are wrong? Listen u filthy jewish-borg, I am not weak minded for you to instruct me on how to relate to my parents. I am not a computer. I am a human and I choose to honor only those who are worthy.

6. Goyim You shall not murder.
Hahahahaha jewish-god u so funny. Why then did you murder civilizations in the bible? Jericho? Sodom and Gomorrah? Philistines? I will carry weapons to protect me against evil people. And I will harm and destroy anyone that plans to do the same to me. I will not show mercy because I want to survive and protect my family.

7. Goyim You shall not commit adultery.
Why did your holy men fuck other women? Abraham with the maid? David with someone’s wife? You don’t tell me who to fuck , I fuck whoever and whenever I want. My sex game is my own. I need no one telling me what is sexually good for me.

8. Goyim You shall not steal.
Wait wait a minute... what about your fucking people ( the isrealites-jews) who stole and looted from us Gentiles. They stole the land of Canaan. Even now they continue stealing everyday. My morals are high standard, I don’t need u to tell me what to do. I am not an Animal. I know.

9. Goyim you shall not bear false witnesses against your neighbor.
So u want me to tell everyone everything they want to know truly? Do you do that? You Filthy Liar. Fuck u. I will keep my secrets and even lie to do that. My business is my own.

10. Goyim You shall not covet.
There u go again.... No shit, so when a nice female passes by and my ding-dong reacts i should look away ? Close my eyes? Hahahahahaha
I should not desire another persons beautiful car or jewelry? Oh now I understand. You want to have it ALL for yourself. Fuck you jewish-borg-god. Fuck u. I will look at a nice attractive girl and allow my eyes to feel the satisfaction. I will desire jewelry and cars and aim to acquire them to feel satisfaction that comes with it.

“Oy Vey the Goyim Know!!”

They should just start summarizing them into... Thou shalt do as I say, not as I do... it’d work for their governments too.

gawd.png

Many people have fucked the jew's perfect number of enforced suggestions already. There was a group, maybe a chan or reddit or something, which chose deliberately to "blaspheme against 'the holy spirit'". I didn't know about it until after, but it's sort of good in a way, and also for some it would be trollage against christians. I was going to say also trollage against the jew, but the jew knows "the unforgivable sin" is bullshit anyway.

Libra said:
They should just start summarizing them into... Thou shalt do as I say, not as I do... it’d work for their governments too.
"god" admits it not only performs evil, but actually creates evil, and you, Goy, must emulate "god" - but you're not allowed to do/create evil, though. You can't create evil because "god" gave you a brain but then forbade you from using it; that's why you must copy off "god" but not do what "god" does... Not to think about mentioning - "jehova" actually means "god of evil" in hebrew!

If you enjoy this twisted and fucked-up, back-and-forth nonsense of nonsense and stupid bullshit and nonsense, then you will love the joys of yiddish and its also fucked-up back-and-forth-ness of retardations and non-brainialities. Notice also that the jew capitalised the T in "talmudic" but did not capitalise the B in "biblical".

These commandments dont apply to when jews interact with gentiles. It is instructed in the torah to deliberately ruin a gentiles lives by usury practices in a group like mafia manner, steal and not to return it, kill someone,rape gentiles, pedophilia etc. Its completely out of control.

Ya and fuck those things Jesus said

“Goy, if you look at a woman you must gouge out your eye, and if you masturbate you must cut off you’re hand. Don’t be a pervert, goy. “

The jews are evil, vile and disgusting. All these manipulations and curses and mental retardation thrown on Gentiles will be repelled back to them Hundred-Fold. They Are falling hard.

“Lets keep on Winning”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back