Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I be accepted into Satanism? + a few questions

asdkl777

https://imgur.com/a/HuwAwYG

This is my Holy Altar. What do you guys think about it? That's a picture of my dead Father. I've been trying to communicate with him with no success. Except for one time when he showed himself to me in a dream. He was like 7 feet tall (2+ Meters) (he was about 5'8(173cm) in real life) and wearing white robes with golden trim. I believe that maybe he turned into an angel? All he told me was basically that I was a good son and that he loved me. He didn't leave me ANY knowledge, which kind of frustrates me. I drawed this pentagram with his name sigilized inside it and spilled blood on it while chanting his name trying to summon him, but nothing happened. I've been asking him to move that pencil.

That little angel is a thought-form I've been trying to create. The idea was to have the thought-form attached to that little statue. I've been asking him to move this pencil, with no success. Maybe that's too much to expect from a thought-form? What do you guys think about it? I wanted him to bring me my ex-girlfriend back. I named him "Charming Cupid"

That's my rosary. It was a catholic rosary but I removed the little Mary symbol and replaced the cross with a swastika. I'm chanting mostly the Ahunavar (Zoroaster's holy chant).

Now, I know that you guys don't like Zoroastrism and I'm willing to stop chanting the Ahunavar if that is what it takes for me to be accepted into satanism.

How can I speak to Satan? Do I just draw the sigil and chant the incantations and he will come? Is it better to use the pentagram sigil? or that sigil with an upside down triangle? My views of Satan is that he is a good God trying to fight the jews. I believe that the jewish god, the god of the bible is the source of all evil.

I really want to learn about the Magnum Opus. I heard that the last step you can only get from Satan himself. Is this true?

I am race mixed. I have black hair with exception of a few ginger hairs in my beard. I wish I was blond. Do you guys know any Magical way to turn blond? I thought maybe using afirmations? I've been trying these biokinesis youtube videos that claim to change your eye color and hair color. No success.

Needs more black.

Stop trying to approach Satanism from your Xian mindset. If you truly want a relationship with Satan then actually do the power meditations and stop doing degenerating things like using blood to try and talk to our gods. Blood rituals are of the abrahamic religions.

You expect Satan to give you knowledge yet you do damning things against him? Aren't dedicated? And still refuse the knowledge and wisdom of members who have a relationship with him? Why would anyone waste their time.

"Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me." - Satan

ModernMage said:
Needs more black.

Stop trying to approach Satanism from your Xian mindset. If you truly want a relationship with Satan then actually do the power meditations and stop doing degenerating things like using blood to try and talk to our gods. Blood rituals are of the abrahamic religions.

You expect Satan to give you knowledge yet you do damning things against him? Aren't dedicated? And still refuse the knowledge and wisdom of members who have a relationship with him? Why would anyone waste their time.

"Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

actually if you read carefully, I used my blood to try to summon my father's spirit, not Satan. Now I can understand why you would say this, but maybe you're trying to offend me? I don't know if you read my other posts but I have repeatedly stated I am not a Xian and said Jesus tells lies in the bible. I sympathize with your religion and I wish you would sympathize with mine but I can understand if not.

Trying to reach a dead relative... check
Using blood magic... check
Wanting to know about the magnum opus, change your eye color, change your race... check, check, check

I want to ask if you have actually ever read anything on joyofsatan.org or on these forums, but your post reads like a troll’s checklist.

No, not an "angel". As said, you need to get rid of the christian mindset.

Philips said:
All he told me was basically that I was a good son and that he loved me. He didn't leave me ANY knowledge, which kind of frustrates me.
That does sound like typical judeochristian nonsense. You need to learn to discern between dreams/fantasy/imagination and actual communication/Spirituality.

Thoughtforms are collections of mental energy which are given simple tasks. You are jumping in at the deep end and expecting to be able to dive deeply without an oxygen tank and proper swimming training. If you mean your ex-girlfriend is dead, then your dad will not be able to bring her back; she might reincarnate - and only might reincarnate - or maybe she might never, and she might be dead and gone forever. Learning and advancing in Spiritual Satanism, you can do the things in life which you want to do, and if your ex-girlfriend is decent, then you can bring her back, although it might not be easy; or you can find someone better.

You should make your own rosary yourself. You can buy materials, or if you prefer get some wood from a tree or somewhere and carve your own with your own hands. That way, it will be much more in-tune you, having been created from your own time, energy, effort, attempt, etc.

You can use one of Satan's Sigils and while focussing on it vibrate Satan's name a few times, with the intention of communicating with Him, and after this speak honestly and respectfully. What do you mean by "upside-down triangle"? A triangle is a triangle, whether equilateral or not, regardless of its orientation. More accurately, the jew itself is the source of evil on this Planet, and many other Planets - and more accurately than that, the jew's overlords, those known as "the reptillians", are the directors/masters.

The last parts of the Magnum Opus are not available openly. This is because the jew should not have the knowledge of it, and it is also a matter of trust between Satan and any Gods and Goddesses, and yourself, to not reveal such things to the enemy.

Don't wish you were blonde. Figure out - properly and actually - which Race you actually do belong to, and then focus on that and attempt to become and be that while also being that which is your own self. Adolf Hitler is a great Man, and as we know He did not have blonde hair. jewtube is full of bullshit, and now has turned into a greater pile of shit which is warm and steaming and smelly. To learn which Race you actually are from, you should look at your interests and what things you like - but this might be clouded by peer pressure, education, media, etc., instead of you knowing your actual true self. To help discover who you actually are, you must do meditations and power meditations. This can take weeks, months or years. For a lot of things, there is no quick-fix.

The reason we use blood in the dedication, and only a drop of it, is so it can connect with our very DNA. There is no slaughtering and drawing of blood for things to make things work. We use vibration and visualisation and affirmation with intent to make things work. See the Three Steps of Witchcraft. I think I have read on here before, but I might be mistaken, that it might be OK to consecrate your own Magickal tools with drops of blood, so that they are more in-tune with you, as long as you use them only for their intended purpose and keep them clean, safe, and protected. For example, when carving/creating your own rosary, you could consecrate it with a drop of your own blood (if I am not mistaken; I hope others will correct me if I am wrong here) and keep the rosary and your other Magickal equipment separate from other items and use it only as a rosary... but blood is not used as a main tool for things.

It's also not a good idea at all to have identifying information about yourself or others who can be traced back to you, to find out things about you or where you are from or who you are.

Philips said:
ModernMage said:
Needs more black.

actually if you read carefully, I used my blood to try to summon my father's spirit, not Satan. Now I can understand why you would say this, but maybe you're trying to offend me? I don't know if you read my other posts but I have repeatedly stated I am not a Xian and said Jesus tells lies in the bible. I sympathize with your religion and I wish you would sympathize with mine but I can understand if not.
It doesn't matter if you are whatever[insert whatever alternative jewish cult] you still act like a total xian either consciously or unconsciously, other than the dedication and race awakening rituals[which require a little drop of blood and is done only once] we don't do blood stuff, using blood for evoking a spirit is retarded... And your father may aswell be already reincarnated so you won't be able to speak to him.
You seem to not even read joyofsatan.com, you really should read it.

Philips said:
ModernMage said:
Needs more black.

It's like you didn't even try to read the articles on joyofsatan.com

So basically Philips is a xtian-Satanist working off some sort of kosher Satanic understanding i.e. a safe Satanism/Paganism. And on top of that he wants us to respect his religious beliefs. Which should not in any way, shape, or form be respected.

SO then Philips: Why are you here? Why not go on a christian mystic website and talk about your own made up religion.

This is why I hate religions and freedom of religion. Why should every loony make his own religion. How does a human go about making their own religion. I bet the Gods have absolutely no freedom of religion except their own. So why should we.

Philips if your being serious and not a troll read everything about our website. http://www.satanisgod.org

Either your being genuine and stupid or your just a troll LARPing with some sort of Lurian(Safe Judeo)-Satanic Nazism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back