Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How I piss off the world

FancyMancy

You're freeing yourself by tarring-up your lungs, making yourself unhealthy, giving yourself cancer and emphysaema, etc., etc., etc.? Lol. Oh - and paying a jew money for that privilege? I lol harder and louder.

Maxed2 said:
Ok so I've been tryna quit smoking so I can grow and develop. And it dawned on me

I'm 4'01 gemini midheaven and 4'09 gemini South node. When I smoke cigarettes I'm freeing myself..but in reality I'm taking my midheaven off course demanded with the south node. Many astrology statutes exist in people like that

Dude. Just stop smoking lmao. You're gonna be real free when you're bed ridden with one of the many MANY diseases it causes.

With the way he posts, is he only smoking cigs or is he smoking something else?

You're freeing the world by giving your hard earned money to jews.

Gear88 said:
With the way he posts, is he only smoking cigs or is he smoking something else?

thOnk

Seriously though... What is he thinking...

Bois bad stuff is only happening to me because i am somehow offsetting my south node by smoking nothing to deal with the cancer sticks lmao. Oh and also the universe has a consciousness and is punishing me for using death sticks because they are improving my quality of life so its not because they can cause many diseases and don't give any real happiness. Smoking is the only way to deal with stress BoIs meditation? Never heard of it xDDDDD

20 years later:
Guys universe is big mads at me i has been chain smoking for years and universe gives me cancer because it big mad. Smoking makes me free but I am bed ridden and dying of cancer because of big bad universe and not because of death sticks

Universe is big evils and doesn't want me to be free how do i is cure cancer pls tell i hate my south node :mad:((((

i is not willing to give up death sticks

Look, having a hard time quitting smoking is one thing. Trying to say your life is going to shit because the big bad universe is out to get you for somehow "freeing yourself" by fucking smoking you really need to fucking read your message twice. Smh.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back