Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working no longer has any effect?

If you like, feel free to read the topic. If not then you can just proceed to the questions I have asked

Hello, I'm doing a working for removing a fear regarding choking. I've done this working before a couple months ago vibrating Ansuz 36 times with the affirmation "In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am completely and permanently overcoming my fear of choking and swallowing" affirming it 9 times. After about 10 or so days it started having an effect, it got easier to eat food such as chicken, fruits, bread which I could say during the "peak" of my fear there was no food I could eat or no drinks I could drink.

After around 30-35 days Slyscorpion wrote a topic that would help with workings to have them produce a faster effect which involved meditating on the energy after the working, since I was basically going on blind-faith but I never really took interest in doing it at the time since I was so fixated on doing the working, affirmation then going on with my day and it was still helping me pretty much tremendously. Then I stopped practicing SS about a few weeks or even less after I had finished the working + other reasons.

I have no gotten back into meditation again and am on Day 12 of my 40 day program and day 14 of my fear working. This time I'm doing Ansuz for 72 times and an affirmation that's similar to the last working
"In a safe and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free from my fear of choking and swallowing" affirming it 9 times. But this time I no longer feel like it is working, sure I feel the energy but I feel like I'm stuck in a limbo-like state with this working. I have not progressed at all eating chicken and fruits has gotten difficult not too difficult to the point I cant eat them. I've been meditating on the energy after I have done the affirmation I only meditate on the energy for about 2-3 mins probably not even that since I genuinely have no idea what to meditate on or how to direct the energy so I pretty much do what I did with last working.

So to pretty summarize all of what I have said in a couple questions.
1. When I have finished the working and affirmation, what do I do when meditating on the energy (where do I direct it? what do I visualize. etc)
2. Is it possible to change the affirmation to something that is perhaps more effective and more 'striking' on the fear or am I stuck with this affirmation?

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

There's a thing unclear to me, did you start the working then stopped and then then changed rune and repetitions?

Aquarius said:
There's a thing unclear to me, did you start the working then stopped and then then changed rune and repetitions?

No, I finished the working which was Ansuz 36 times for 40 days then I stopped meditating a couple weeks after I was finished. After about I'm not sure a month or 2 I got back into meditating again and I started the working again this time Ansuz for 72 times with a slightly different affirmation.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Aquarius said:

No, I finished the working which was Ansuz 36 times for 40 days then I stopped meditating a couple weeks after I was finished. After about I'm not sure a month or 2 I got back into meditating again and I started the working again this time Ansuz for 72 times with a slightly different affirmation.
Maybe you just need more time. Focus on your workings and don't let your mind wander. Also, don't stop meditating, your energies will drop if you do that.

Aquarius said:

The woman in your av appears to be sporting the classic wiener face along with her pentagram dress.

Looks like a Jooess if you were to ask me.

I know you didn't but it's been on my mind for a few days now.

Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts about it ;)

Aquarius said:
Maybe you just need more time. Focus on your workings and don't let your mind wander. Also, don't stop meditating, your energies will drop if you do that.

Okay, I meditate when doing void meditation. When doing meditation after the working, do I meditate on anything specific or do I just meditate on the energy like void meditation?

of the true light said:
The woman in your av appears to be sporting the classic wiener face along with her pentagram dress.

Oh I didnt realize she was jewish and I never took any notice to the pentagram. I only set it as my pfp cause I wanted something different. I will change it now :smile:

If you like, feel free to read the topic. If not then you can just proceed to the questions I have asked

Hello, I'm doing a working for removing a fear regarding choking. I've done this working before a couple months ago vibrating Ansuz 36 times with the affirmation "In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am completely and permanently overcoming my fear of choking and swallowing" affirming it 9 times. After about 10 or so days it started having an effect, it got easier to eat food such as chicken, fruits, bread which I could say during the "peak" of my fear there was no food I could eat or no drinks I could drink.

After around 30-35 days Slyscorpion wrote a topic that would help with workings to have them produce a faster effect which involved meditating on the energy after the working, since I was basically going on blind-faith but I never really took interest in doing it at the time since I was so fixated on doing the working, affirmation then going on with my day and it was still helping me pretty much tremendously. Then I stopped practicing SS about a few weeks or even less after I had finished the working + other reasons.

I have no gotten back into meditation again and am on Day 12 of my 40 day program and day 14 of my fear working. This time I'm doing Ansuz for 72 times and an affirmation that's similar to the last working
"In a safe and positive manner for me I am completely and permanently free from my fear of choking and swallowing" affirming it 9 times. But this time I no longer feel like it is working, sure I feel the energy but I feel like I'm stuck in a limbo-like state with this working. I have not progressed at all eating chicken and fruits has gotten difficult not too difficult to the point I cant eat them. I've been meditating on the energy after I have done the affirmation I only meditate on the energy for about 2-3 mins probably not even that since I genuinely have no idea what to meditate on or how to direct the energy so I pretty much do what I did with last working.

So to pretty summarize all of what I have said in a couple questions.
1. When I have finished the working and affirmation, what do I do when meditating on the energy (where do I direct it? what do I visualize. etc)
2. Is it possible to change the affirmation to something that is perhaps more effective and more 'striking' on the fear or am I stuck with this affirmation?

Btw how's the forum work going. You can still post it even if the search function doesn't work.

Aquarius said:

Okay, I meditate when doing void meditation. When doing meditation after the working, do I meditate on anything specific or do I just meditate on the energy like void meditation?

of the true light said:

Oh I didnt realize she was jewish and I never took any notice to the pentagram. I only set it as my pfp cause I wanted something different. I will change it now :smile:
Feel the energy buzz after your meditation, know that the working is working.

Jack said:
Btw how's the forum work going. You can still post it even if the search function doesn't work.

Yeah, I tried downloading the entire site to see if I could get the search function working but the program I'm using keeps freezing. The ram usage reaches 100% after a certain point then my pc starts having massive problems. So I have restarted the whole download, my plan is to integrate satanisgod site into ancient-forums and vice-versa. So people can go to joy of satan from ancient-forums and do the same with joy of satan.

Just downloading the base then I'll be onto the rest, once the base is downloaded it wont take long now :smile:

Right on yah just thought I'd mention it.

It was really pale too like a joo too.

I love your new AV btw it's cool AF, lol.

Have a great day and Ave Satanas mein friend.

Have you looked at your natal chart? Are there any indications of extreme asceticism, self-punishment or anxiety?

Maybe also there was a past life experience with choking or asphyxiation?

Some of these things may be very deep rooted, you might need to do workings against planetary influences.

Jack said:

Yeah, I tried downloading the entire site to see if I could get the search function working but the program I'm using keeps freezing. The ram usage reaches 100% after a certain point then my pc starts having massive problems. So I have restarted the whole download, my plan is to integrate satanisgod site into ancient-forums and vice-versa. So people can go to joy of satan from ancient-forums and do the same with joy of satan.

Just downloading the base then I'll be onto the rest, once the base is downloaded it wont take long now :smile:

Why don't you just download the subforums separately to reduce the ram usage and then you can merge the index files like you did earlier.

of the true light said:
Right on yah just thought I'd mention it.

It was really pale too like a joo too.

I love your new AV btw it's cool AF, lol.

Have a great day and Ave Satanas mein friend.

Thank you :lol: it was the very first profile picture I ever had when I first joined

Ave Satanas :smile:

Aquarius said:
Feel the energy buzz after your meditation, know that the working is working.

Okay, thank you very much I will start doing this when I do the working today :smile:

Jack said:
Why don't you just download the subforums separately to reduce the ram usage and then you can merge the index files like you did earlier.

That's what I'm doing, when I was attempting to download the entire site I kind of got lost on what I was previously doing so I'm redoing it all again currently downloading the important articles.

Jack said:

That's what I'm doing, when I was attempting to download the entire site I kind of got lost on what I was previously doing so I'm redoing it all again currently downloading the important articles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back