Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Qigong ,Falun Gong, Tai Chi, Karate ,Dim Mak Thread

sahasrarabliss

Kindly share Qigong and all of the arts reliable sources for beginners or the forms which are supposed to be done regularly and daily.

Please share your tips, benefits and so forth and advices.

I've started doing Qigong yesterday.

5 elements Qigong excercise.

https://youtu.be/_6Y8QSVyYhM

Let's keep this thread a continuous discussion and providing personal benefits, experiences with these art forms/excercises.

Hey, i just started with practising Karate and i definitly wanted to do something more with Energies like Qigong or Tai Chi, so i wanted to ask about your update, how are you feeling, does it help with controling the energies?

Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia, for those willing to dig through some overly-detailed writings in order to get good energy practices.

It helps with building internal energy pressure to increase organ health and overall build a strong and resilient body. Also helps to learn how to direct concentrated chi to any part in the body to reinforce it for impact. For example when receiving a punch, to cushion the area that is hit. Or when throwing a punch to make it more potent and protect your hands from injury.

The writing style is horrendously detailed for my taste, which makes it very irritating to read. However, the knowledge contained in it is worth digging through the whole book for.

Thank you Shael very much, for the detailed and fast replay!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Just another question shael, i downloaded it and it says Editor: Judith Stein; i guess that is a jew, should i still read it? Or should i try to find a version with another editor

F_For_Flamingo said:
Just another question shael, i downloaded it and it says Editor: Judith Stein; i guess that is a jew, should i still read it? Or should i try to find a version with another editor
It's just a proofreader and formatting editor, so don't worry. This exact book was initially recommended by HP Lucius Oria.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hey, i just started with practising Karate and i definitly wanted to do something more with Energies like Qigong or Tai Chi, so i wanted to ask about your update, how are you feeling, does it help with controling the energies?

How do you practise karate right now? I mean, I am in "quarantine" and everything that has to do with martial arts is closed. I even walked pass the karate association in my city and it looked so dead; no one was there.

And learning a martial art on your own at home seems sort of impractical, but idk

I even looked for videos about it and it was always the same. You can train at home, but not learn.

Or is it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back