Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Desire to Debate, and an Idea for Satanist Activism.

GhadabAlnaar

Good morning Satanist Family!

I wish to, in this thread, do two things:

1) I wish to honestly debate something I am curious and interested in, relating to the societal outlook of Spiritual Satanism today. I was wondering if the HPs, as the higher-ups on many Spiritual Satanist knowledges, would be willing to join in themselves, as well as aid in this debate. I know the topic, if I am allowed to debate so, will create some controversy and have many people call me a jew, but:
a. I swear to Satan that I am already a Dedicated Satanist and doing this for the betterment of Satanism from my heart. You have my assurance in the same of Satan on this. I am pure.

b. As said by HP. HoodedCobra666, in another thread:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To be honest many people randomly call things jewish simply because they dislike it, but this does not make it jewish necessarily.

Football is English and Gentile, so are sports. These are civilization entertainment things. Jews have took over and corrupted sports as with many other entertainment industries.

Theater or movies are not jewish because jews overwhelmingly abused these to program mankind. An example is how Anime in many cases is not infested with jewish ideas and idioms.

I think how you reacted to football is because you have assosciated with typical people or hooligans. But it is not bad in itself.

2) If I am approved for #1, I will be more confident in being able to release an idea I have had for some time that I believe will aid us in Satanist activism and achieving real-time results. It's not something directly Spiritual like the RTRs, but I believe it will help Satanism to finally achieving its' higher-end goals it wishes to see.

I look forward to all the discussions and knowledge awaiting us :D :D :D :D

GhadabAlnaar said:

1) I wish to honestly debate something I am curious and interested in, relating to the societal outlook of Spiritual Satanism today. I was wondering if the HPs, as the higher-ups on many Spiritual Satanist knowledges, would be willing to join in themselves, as well as aid in this debate. I know the topic, if I am allowed to debate so, will create some controversy and have many people call me a jew, but:
a. I swear to Satan that I am already a Dedicated Satanist and doing this for the betterment of Satanism from my heart. You have my assurance in the same of Satan on this. I am pure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
To be honest many people randomly call things jewish simply because they dislike it, but this does not make it jewish necessarily.

Football is English and Gentile, so are sports. These are civilization entertainment things. Jews have took over and corrupted sports as with many other entertainment industries.

Theater or movies are not jewish because jews overwhelmingly abused these to program mankind. An example is how Anime in many cases is not infested with jewish ideas and idioms.

I think how you reacted to football is because you have assosciated with typical people or hooligans. But it is not bad in itself.

2) If I am approved for #1, I will be more confident in being able to release an idea I have had for some time that I believe will aid us in Satanist activism and achieving real-time results. It's not something directly Spiritual like the RTRs, but I believe it will help Satanism to finally achieving its' higher-end goals it wishes to see.

Just tell your idear. About 1# I agree with HP HC. But still don´t like Football, I see it as a waste of time.

GhadabAlnaar said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Anyone can say that so let's hear your idea and see what's what.

Thank you all family for the. support you have shown so far! :D :D

1) I would like to debate two lesser and one greater idea:
Lesser ideas:
a. I would like to debate against the ethnonationalism present today, and why race is important. I do not believe that race, is important, or a factor for breeding, outside of things like staying away from jews. I will let the others state first why they do believe this, for it is important to hear all sides.
b. As a recent trend I see amongst some, but not all, family members is the rising transphobia, things like claiming it is mental illness or wrong and whatnot. I would like to debate against that, for the family members who believe in that.

Greater Idea:
a. I would like to state that the highest thing, at all, which is worth everything, is to do what is right and to have morality and honor. One can be as rich or well off as they desire, it is useless without morality. An example: If one could either make multi-millions by being a scammer "California priest" (the dudes who sell you really weird shit for a lot of money), or one could earn honestly as a Gentile Satanist, the latter is preferred without question. Some may say that "Well, morality is subjective", as with science, we can always debate what we believe to be/not to be moral. I'm pretty sure that even the people who talk of "subjective" morality, would make a moral stand against things like pedophilia, for example. I am willing here then, to debate against anyone who does not view morality and honor as being the highest.

2) To better aid in our Satanist activism, I would like to join forces with willing family members, with the knowledge-wise and other supports from the ministries in creating an international party/union like thing, to help campaign for a new Satanist world with all Satanist nations of Earth (and beyond, from what I recall on other HP sermons), allied together to help fulfill the common goals and together rid the world of the jewish pests.

If Hitler back in the day proposed a world NS union for all nations at the end of the Second World War if he succeeded, then I am doing the same today, with a few tactical re-arrangements. I, instead, propose that we do a semi-UN thing with the NS parts needed to be non-oppressive while making sure that Satanist states do not get into war against each other for no good reason, for example, and that we are able to unite under a common Satanist ideas while keeping the sovereignty of each nation. Also, we know that jews were aliens created by the reptilians, hence a mainland invasion (and subsequent management of) Thuban is inevitable for their crimes not only against humanity, but all other affected nations/races/species/etc., so in these times, unity is an important thing, especially as humanity begins to interact with the various species in the universe, some much more ascended than us, some much less. However, rather than every other attempt of the past at this, whether it was Alexander the Great's Greece, or Gen. Washington the Great's America, Mshl. Napoleon Bonaparte's France, or Führer und Reichskanzler Hitler's Germany, we're not starting from one specific nation, pinning us there. This is the whole world rising up at once, from all nations, united against the invaders of this planet. Since this was my idea I proposed, I would like to lead such a thing. I am young and still full of potential for Satan and the universe and all moral inhabitants, I would be honored to do so. But, I can't do it alone. I need help of the family, the ministries, etc., that are able to put this together for the better Satanist future of the universe.

What do you say, my family? Are you willing to join me? :D :D :D :D :D

(Notes:

1) I may not always be around to debate for someone's points, due to a busy life of mine. That being said, every effort will be made to reply to you. It just may not be as quick as is ideal.

2) I will link a discord for us to try to communicate and start this World Freedom Movement with in some time to meet more of the family willing to do this, and start us up. I know discord is fed-laden, however, so if anyone has a better communications system in mind, I would like to hear of it, and see if I can use it instead.
2.1) This does mean, however, that some ideas, like a name for this new Union, or ranks for party members, etc. as we expand will need to be shared, but with an open and honest will to advance and work, we will win and prosper in honesty and morality for sure.)

(Some of this is tl;dr, but you should get the ideas.)

I await the responses of my family :D :D :D

GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:
a. I would like to debate against the ethnonationalism present today, and why race is important. I do not believe that race, is important, or a factor for breeding, outside of things like staying away from jews. I will let the others state first why they do believe this, for it is important to hear all sides.
b. As a recent trend I see amongst some, but not all, family members is the rising transphobia, things like claiming it is mental illness or wrong and whatnot. I would like to debate against that, for the family members who believe in that.

Greater Idea:
a. I would like to state that the highest thing, at all, which is worth everything, is to do what is right and to have morality and honor. One can be as rich or well off as they desire, it is useless without morality. An example: If one could either make multi-millions by being a scammer "California priest" (the dudes who sell you really weird shit for a lot of money), or one could earn honestly as a Gentile Satanist, the latter is preferred without question. Some may say that "Well, morality is subjective", as with science, we can always debate what we believe to be/not to be moral. I'm pretty sure that even the people who talk of "subjective" morality, would make a moral stand against things like pedophilia, for example. I am willing here then, to debate against anyone who does not view morality and honor as being the highest.

2) To better aid in our Satanist activism, I would like to join forces with willing family members, with the knowledge-wise and other supports from the ministries in creating an international party/union like thing, to help campaign for a new Satanist world with all Satanist nations of Earth (and beyond, from what I recall on other HP sermons), allied together to help fulfill the common goals and together rid the world of the jewish pests.

If Hitler back in the day proposed a world NS union for all nations at the end of the Second World War if he succeeded, then I am doing the same today, with a few tactical re-arrangements. I, instead, propose that we do a semi-UN thing with the NS parts needed to be non-oppressive while making sure that Satanist states do not get into war against each other for no good reason, for example, and that we are able to unite under a common Satanist ideas while keeping the sovereignty of each nation. Also, we know that jews were aliens created by the reptilians, hence a mainland invasion (and subsequent management of) Thuban is inevitable for their crimes not only against humanity, but all other affected nations/races/species/etc., so in these times, unity is an important thing, especially as humanity begins to interact with the various species in the universe, some much more ascended than us, some much less. However, rather than every other attempt of the past at this, whether it was Alexander the Great's Greece, or Gen. Washington the Great's America, Mshl. Napoleon Bonaparte's France, or Führer und Reichskanzler Hitler's Germany, we're not starting from one specific nation, pinning us there. This is the whole world rising up at once, from all nations, united against the invaders of this planet. Since this was my idea I proposed, I would like to lead such a thing. I am young and still full of potential for Satan and the universe and all moral inhabitants, I would be honored to do so. But, I can't do it alone. I need help of the family, the ministries, etc., that are able to put this together for the better Satanist future of the universe.

(Notes:

1) I may not always be around to debate for someone's points, due to a busy life of mine. That being said, every effort will be made to reply to you. It just may not be as quick as is ideal.

2) I will link a discord for us to try to communicate and start this World Freedom Movement with in some time to meet more of the family willing to do this, and start us up. I know discord is fed-laden, however, so if anyone has a better communications system in mind, I would like to hear of it, and see if I can use it instead.
2.1) This does mean, however, that some ideas, like a name for this new Union, or ranks for party members, etc. as we expand will need to be shared, but with an open and honest will to advance and work, we will win and prosper in honesty and morality for sure.)

So what I got from this is you approve race mixing, first of all. Nice. And you want us to reveal ourselves and put our privacy at risk by joining some discord. There's a reason there isn't a JoS discord, #1 discord would take it down for sure, and #2 the clergy has stated discord is jew-owned and a security risk if we were to all join a server together on there. And further more, our greatest strength is our anonymity, why would we ever start grouping up in the open and revealing ourselves like you suggest.

And with the transphobia thing, we Satanists should be comfortable in our own skins, as our physical selves are a direct reflection of our souls. Mutilating sexual organs to try to somehow turn into the other gender is clearly wrong, won't work in any meaningful way, and the want to do so shows mental hangups that need to be worked out in the individual.

And to top it all off you say you suddenly want to step in and "lead" us... Lol. I would say nice troll attempt, but it really wasn't.

GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:

Greater Idea:

(Notes:

I think that instead of spoon feeding you answers you should use the search function on this forum and read the hundreds of posts on race that are there already. In short, Race is extremely important and equality doesn't exist. As for trans people on this forum we don't have a definite answer since the HPs have differing views, personally I stand in the view that they're just mentally unstable people who want to feel special and that are deluded, but of course you won't like that answer since a family member of yours defines him/herself as trans.

I don’t understand what you are proposing at all. We have an open forum debate on things like race and transgenderism? These issues have already been answered unless you are going to try to use this as internet activism, which still doesn’t make sense.

Henu the Great said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This person joined yesterday just to debate shit and says race is not important. This is no family of mine.

He randomly went scrolling to debate us? No he knows what we are about. But yet holds none of our views. At first I thought it was the person that made an account to ask a question.

But jewish energy comes wafting out of his username. This feeling is STRONG.

Your entire post looks like something out of Tumblr, and you seem new. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to 'Debate' people until you're at least familiar with what it means to be a SS?

Lesser Idea 1.a: Ethnostates are the ideal, a place for every race. As Satan intended, the different races as of right now should not be living together in the same countries. Race matters, and each race has its place as does every individual SS. As well, race mixing is WRONG and there is no room for debate on this.

Lesser Idea 1.b: As someone who had a legitimate case of gender dysphoria in the past I can attest to you that it IS indeed a mental illness, specifically one to do with all the brainwashing being pushed onto everyone 24/7 and the blatant polarization of masculinity and femininity when both operate as a spectrum and not absolute.

I wish I could talk about your other topics, but I don't fancy sitting here typing for an hour, so I'll leave you at that. However, it should be noted we are at WAR and you will do far more good doing your part by doing the Final RTR daily, rather than trying to make some LARP group of SS. SS will take more blatant positions of power in time, right now we have an enemy to crush.

GhadabAlnaar said:
These are what you can call technicalities of our souls.
Race of the soul is matching with race of the body.
Sex of the soul is matching with sex of the body.

We just were not created to believe we are not what we are or to mix our races, fucking up the reincarnation line, since having a progenie is mostly a way to find a perfect body for an eventual next life of yours, imagine if you have a mixed progenie, there will be compatibility issues.

Different races do also have different energies which should not be mixed.

Race is important also because race pride is what makes a race advance, if you aren't proud of your race, you aren't proud of yourself probably, and then you won't work on yourself in order to advance and obtain what you deserve since you were born, meaning immortality and basically happiness, the second one shall come way before the first if you ask me.

About sex, as I already told you, there is no way that you can be "born in the wrong body" since sex of your soul and sex of your body are the same. No way a female soul is inside a male body, especially because I wouldn't say that souls are simply "inside" bodies, i'm pretty sure it's way more complicated and there is for sure some kind of fusion between then, since the birth chart is so important.

Most of the stuff I wrote up here is knowledge that comes from the Gods, and it all makes sense, so I don't know how can we debate about this nor why we should.

Bigot Boy said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:

Greater Idea:

(Notes:

So what I got from this is you approve race mixing, first of all. Nice. And you want us to reveal ourselves and put our privacy at risk by joining some discord. There's a reason there isn't a JoS discord, #1 discord would take it down for sure, and #2 the clergy has stated discord is jew-owned and a security risk if we were to all join a server together on there. And further more, our greatest strength is our anonymity, why would we ever start grouping up in the open and revealing ourselves like you suggest.

And with the transphobia thing, we Satanists should be comfortable in our own skins, as our physical selves are a direct reflection of our souls. Mutilating sexual organs to try to somehow turn into the other gender is clearly wrong, won't work in any meaningful way, and the want to do so shows mental hangups that need to be worked out in the individual.

And to top it all off you say you suddenly want to step in and "lead" us... Lol. I would say nice troll attempt, but it really wasn't.
Yes, I do approve of race-mixing. Do you have anything against it?

I acknowledged earlier in my post that discord was "fed-laden" as I said, so that's why I said the willing ones only, and if anyone could propose another site, I would be down instead. Also, with anonymity, I'm not asking that everyone put all their personal information loose, just if you want to join my party, and if you end up campaigning or something.

As for your bit on "mutilating" and being "comfortable", let me give you an example to counter yourself: If a Satanist male wants to become jacked, for example, what is the issue? Is he mentally ill as well? But one must acknowledge to a certain extent that one's body is their own, and they have every right to do what they wish for it, even if it involves "changing" it. After all, the definition of "mutilation" can go so many ways, a Satanist with some pulsating cancer on them for example, who wants to cut it off, while "mutilating" themselves, is only trying to save their life.

I proposed the idea, so I lead my party, not the whole of Joyofsatan. I never said I would, I would only lead my party, since I am the founder of.

Aquarius said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:

Greater Idea:

(Notes:

I think that instead of spoon feeding you answers you should use the search function on this forum and read the hundreds of posts on race that are there already. In short, Race is extremely important and equality doesn't exist. As for trans people on this forum we don't have a definite answer since the HPs have differing views, personally I stand in the view that they're just mentally unstable people who want to feel special and that are deluded, but of course you won't like that answer since a family member of yours defines him/herself as trans.
Well, if there's so many of these resources, why not share a few? Come on, you can do it.

Sure, equality doesn't exist, but equality doesn't exist with anyone. We're all so different. Are we then, to have sex with no one at all, for example, because something is unequal between us?

I see your views on trans people. Would you like to justify them, then? I don't care for "liking" an answer, I care for defending it.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I don’t understand what you are proposing at all. We have an open forum debate on things like race and transgenderism? These issues have already been answered unless you are going to try to use this as internet activism, which still doesn’t make sense.
I am proposing we debate such things, for nothing is ever truly resolved. After all, a good researcher will always go back into the old research and try new things to learn. So, let's.
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

This person joined yesterday just to debate shit and says race is not important. This is no family of mine.

He randomly went scrolling to debate us? No he knows what we are about. But yet holds none of our views. At first I thought it was the person that made an account to ask a question.

If I am not family of yours, then you need to find a family.

If I didn't hold any of your views, why would I dedicate?

If you feel a strong jewish energy, make sure it's not projection.
Poweredbythesun said:

Your entire post looks like something out of Tumblr, and you seem new. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to 'Debate' people until you're at least familiar with what it means to be a SS?

Lesser Idea 1.a: Ethnostates are the ideal, a place for every race. As Satan intended, the different races as of right now should not be living together in the same countries. Race matters, and each race has its place as does every individual SS. As well, race mixing is WRONG and there is no room for debate on this.

Lesser Idea 1.b: As someone who had a legitimate case of gender dysphoria in the past I can attest to you that it IS indeed a mental illness, specifically one to do with all the brainwashing being pushed onto everyone 24/7 and the blatant polarization of masculinity and femininity when both operate as a spectrum and not absolute.

I wish I could talk about your other topics, but I don't fancy sitting here typing for an hour, so I'll leave you at that. However, it should be noted we are at WAR and you will do far more good doing your part by doing the Final RTR daily, rather than trying to make some LARP group of SS. SS will take more blatant positions of power in time, right now we have an enemy to crush.
How do you know that I am not "familiar" with being a Spiritual Satanist, and even if I wasn't, how in any way would that invalidate my statements? I'm sorry if my points came off as too much from "Tumblr", I will try a more reddit-style approach instead, just for you.

1a: There clearly is room for this. You have to state why race is important, not just the your point.

1b: Sure, the spectrums aren't absolute, and jewish media lies 24/7. How that causate all sex dysphoria being wrong?

Don't be in such a rush to fight a war that you end up in another "enemy" state, just like the one you were fighting. It is important for Satanists to maintain utmost morality at all times, including here.
Young Faith said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

We just were not created to believe we are not what we are or to mix our races, fucking up the reincarnation line, since having a progenie is mostly a way to find a perfect body for an eventual next life of yours, imagine if you have a mixed progenie, there will be compatibility issues.

Race is important also because race pride is what makes a race advance, if you aren't proud of your race, you aren't proud of yourself probably, and then you won't work on yourself in order to advance and obtain what you deserve since you were born, meaning immortality and basically happiness, the second one shall come way before the first if you ask me.

About sex, as I already told you, there is no way that you can be "born in the wrong body" since sex of your soul and sex of your body are the same. No way a female soul is inside a male body, especially because I wouldn't say that souls are simply "inside" bodies, i'm pretty sure it's way more complicated and there is for sure some kind of fusion between then, since the birth chart is so important.

Most of the stuff I wrote up here is knowledge that comes from the Gods, and it all makes sense, so I don't know how can we debate about this nor why we should.
Is there any proof of race and sex being in the soul, and of them matching the body?

If the only reason race is important is for race to advance, my question is why is it important for race to advance or be important in the first place? It's like me saying "We need another USSR-style system to keep the classes separate" or "We need feminist/incel utopia to exist to keep the sexes and sex orientations separate", and when asked why, to make classes/sexes/sex orientations advance. As for completing the Magnum Opus, I oppose ethnonationalism, but I am not in some damaged state, and I can achieve it. I don't see why I need race "pride" first.

Also, wouldn't it, by your logic, be possible that the Third Sex, or transsexuals in some cases be possible? Then they are born into the right body, they are meant to change. After all, even cis people will make many changes to their body, both voluntary and otherwise. It's puberty that changes so many people, is that wrong? Is a male/female Satanist that wants to work on their body when it is in shambles, "mentally ill"? If not, what's wrong with someone wishing to make changes to their body they see fit, and that does not incapacitate them, but in many cases allows them to live as they desire? This idea could also work with race, as one must assume that before the first Hispanics were born from Blacks, Natives, and Whites, that nothing of this sort existed.

You are an obvious infiltrator. You are trying to take our Satanic values, which are based on UNIVERSAL NATURAL LAWS, and conform it to your own agenda. Just like people who say ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. Damning your racial soul isn't open to debate here and will cause untold destruction on the race and its civilization.

Working out and being in shape isn't mutilating your body...unlike ya know circumcision. Trans people are welcome here(3rd sex) but not your jewish marxist LGBT+ bullshit. Forcing your body to be something it's not is very unwise as the soul will reject it in the end.

Hiding behind words like debate should be translated as a waste of time to any aware SS. You lead nothing but an energy of negativity and destruction. If you aren't actually a jew or jew lover apply yourself to Satans teachings instead of pretending you have any ground on any of your bullshit that spew on our Satanic sanctuary.

ModernMage said:
You are an obvious infiltrator. You are trying to take our Satanic values, which are based on UNIVERSAL NATURAL LAWS, and conform it to your own agenda. Just like people who say ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME. Damning your racial soul isn't open to debate here and will cause untold destruction on the race and its civilization.

Working out and being in shape isn't mutilating your body...unlike ya know circumcision. Trans people are welcome here(3rd sex) but not your jewish marxist LGBT+ bullshit. Forcing your body to be something it's not is very unwise as the soul will reject it in the end.

Hiding behind words like debate should be translated as a waste of time to any aware SS. You lead nothing but an energy of negativity and destruction. If you aren't actually a jew or jew lover apply yourself to Satans teachings instead of pretending you have any ground on any of your bullshit that spew on our Satanic sanctuary.
Sounds exactly like a jew under the name of psychedelixshit or something who right after joining one of her first posts was promoting race mixing. Probably banned now so it explains the new account.

Obvious infiltrator is obvious. You come here, saying you want to 'Debate' and the fucking first thing you bring up is race, race mixing, SJW bullshit, and then want people here to reveal themselves so they can LARP as satanists with you.

You are NOT a SS, you are a Jew promoting filthy and downright DISGUSTING ideas on these forums.

As for 'Satanist Activism' do the Final RTR!!

GhadabAlnaar said:
Bigot Boy said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:

Greater Idea:

(Notes:

Yes, I do approve of race-mixing. Do you have anything against it?

I acknowledged earlier in my post that discord was "fed-laden" as I said, so that's why I said the willing ones only, and if anyone could propose another site, I would be down instead. Also, with anonymity, I'm not asking that everyone put all their personal information loose, just if you want to join my party, and if you end up campaigning or something.

As for your bit on "mutilating" and being "comfortable", let me give you an example to counter yourself: If a Satanist male wants to become jacked, for example, what is the issue? Is he mentally ill as well? But one must acknowledge to a certain extent that one's body is their own, and they have every right to do what they wish for it, even if it involves "changing" it. After all, the definition of "mutilation" can go so many ways, a Satanist with some pulsating cancer on them for example, who wants to cut it off, while "mutilating" themselves, is only trying to save their life.

I proposed the idea, so I lead my party, not the whole of Joyofsatan. I never said I would, I would only lead my party, since I am the founder of.

Aquarius said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

Lesser ideas:

Greater Idea:

(Notes:

Well, if there's so many of these resources, why not share a few? Come on, you can do it.

Sure, equality doesn't exist, but equality doesn't exist with anyone. We're all so different. Are we then, to have sex with no one at all, for example, because something is unequal between us?

I see your views on trans people. Would you like to justify them, then? I don't care for "liking" an answer, I care for defending it.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I am proposing we debate such things, for nothing is ever truly resolved. After all, a good researcher will always go back into the old research and try new things to learn. So, let's.
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:

If I am not family of yours, then you need to find a family.

If I didn't hold any of your views, why would I dedicate?

If you feel a strong jewish energy, make sure it's not projection.
Poweredbythesun said:

How do you know that I am not "familiar" with being a Spiritual Satanist, and even if I wasn't, how in any way would that invalidate my statements? I'm sorry if my points came off as too much from "Tumblr", I will try a more reddit-style approach instead, just for you.

1a: There clearly is room for this. You have to state why race is important, not just the your point.

1b: Sure, the spectrums aren't absolute, and jewish media lies 24/7. How that causate all sex dysphoria being wrong?

Don't be in such a rush to fight a war that you end up in another "enemy" state, just like the one you were fighting. It is important for Satanists to maintain utmost morality at all times, including here.
Young Faith said:
GhadabAlnaar said:

Is there any proof of race and sex being in the soul, and of them matching the body?

If the only reason race is important is for race to advance, my question is why is it important for race to advance or be important in the first place? It's like me saying "We need another USSR-style system to keep the classes separate" or "We need feminist/incel utopia to exist to keep the sexes and sex orientations separate", and when asked why, to make classes/sexes/sex orientations advance. As for completing the Magnum Opus, I oppose ethnonationalism, but I am not in some damaged state, and I can achieve it. I don't see why I need race "pride" first.

Also, wouldn't it, by your logic, be possible that the Third Sex, or transsexuals in some cases be possible? Then they are born into the right body, they are meant to change. After all, even cis people will make many changes to their body, both voluntary and otherwise. It's puberty that changes so many people, is that wrong? Is a male/female Satanist that wants to work on their body when it is in shambles, "mentally ill"? If not, what's wrong with someone wishing to make changes to their body they see fit, and that does not incapacitate them, but in many cases allows them to live as they desire? This idea could also work with race, as one must assume that before the first Hispanics were born from Blacks, Natives, and Whites, that nothing of this sort existed.

Ofcourse you are not against race mixing because you are a jew. Being a 15 year dedicated member I would know. Sorry and who are you? Oh that's right...no body. You see you are under this strange idea, that you can come here and kike talk me. LOL

I've been throwing trash like you to curve for a long time. You think that if everyone's some kinda mixed mut, you can destroy the Aryan race. Making slaves out of what's left.

As for leader of a party nonsense, looking emailing yourself under different names doesnt count as real people. A weak willed kike bitch talker like you, couldnt lead your own ass out of a paper bag.

So please whine like the little bitch jew you are. It's quite comical at this point. With your power gone, you just struggle.

Here I will set the tempo. Starts clapping hands. Dance rat, dance, dance rat. Come on little shit blood, dance for us. Because a new world is coming, and your not gonna get to sit and try to kike talk.

One two, nazis comin for you. Three four shut your door. Five six will burn your crucifix. Seven eight it's too late. Nine ten looks like it's your end.

Just think little coward, Hitler is coming back and all the stuff YOU get to live through!

GhadabAlnaar said:
Do you want scientifical proofs? Are you kidding me? Modern science could not even find proofs that the soul itself exists, nor that any of our meditations work.
This knowledge comes directly from the Gods' speeches, and it doesn't make any sense claiming to be a Satanist if you don't even believe what our Gods say.
The only way you could answer me is that I actually received this knowledge not directly from the Gods, but from the HPs, but my point is the same, it's pretty normal to trust our HPs, otherwise they would not be HPs. You're making no sense here. Of course people now think you're just trying to hurt this community. And it might be true, I would not be surprised if this was the case.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back