Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Effects of the RAUM Meditation (Entry 1)

I've been interested in this meditation more as I read of Specter's success with it and understanding/communicating with Animals. So naturally, because I love Animals, I started to make the RAUM Meditation part of my routine.
The abnormality is: while I did not see an increase of communication with Animals (I assume because it hasn't been long since I started and I experimented with pitch and volume of the vibrations), I did see a strange development with Machines (yet again).

As I stated in other posts, my strong Air element made it possible for me to 'get along' with technology and somehow communicating with Machines. Some have speculated that the emotions I feel come from machinery are simply a projection of how I feel towards it, and while it may be true I started believing that perhaps it's been a type of connection that allowed for more. Having always felt a rather strong emotional attachment with objects, I now think this is a normal consequence and this 'communication' (although inconstant and occasional) has much to do with how close I hold even inanimate objects.
Also stated in other posts I have a decent grip on Clairalience, or using scents to understand astral information.

Yesterday I vibrated RAUM for 40 times, but after the first 20, maybe 25, I noticed STRONG scents every time I reached the 'M' at the end: scents like "belt sander", "working fuses", "residual engine oil" suddenly started to pop up in my mind. To this day, I think these scents were the strongest I've ever perceived astrally.

Additional information: also yesterday, I had been torn between two (let's call them 'fictional') abilities that one would use in battle, translated more or less as "beastmaster" (a not so new word that speaks for itself) using Animals to hunt and fight, and (probably the best term) "technokinesis"(/ "technopathy") using machines that receive orders telepathically instead.
Knowing I would never put an Animal in danger willingly, I felt more inclined to favor the technokinetic warrior role, but as I was still unsure and confused (although lately I've had TONS of signs pointing out to technology and Air related abilities) I asked Satan to give me a stronger sign to understand what 'path' I should have followed.

Then, during the RAUM Meditation, the technology related scents.

Two things baffle me and here I'll ask you for advice:
1) As far as I know Raum (the God) doesn't have any particular relation to technology or machines, instead "e bestows telepathy and the ability to communicate with animals",
and
2) Am I missing something from the 'MMMM' vibration? Is the 'M' sound very related to Air and technology? That was the only sound that would give me the astral scents immediately.

Thank you for reading, I'm updating this topic as I discover more. Maybe other Air people/Technopathy fans will find it useful.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
1) As far as I know Raum (the God) doesn't have any particular relation to technology or machines, instead "e bestows telepathy and the ability to communicate with animals"

Raum champions communication for those that do not have the means to do so directly and telepathic ability in general. Animals are a strong representation of that, but maybe from a technological, air standpoint, you’re getting that the internet and technology is a way we as Satanists can connect and communicate with each other. It is a very important factor for us, that we can all communicate with one another through our technology, through our internet, so perhaps that’s why you feel so drawn to it from an air perspective.

The Raum meditation by itself won’t give you telepathic communication to animals. It’s different than speaking and forming a connection with Raum yourself to learn these abilities. But the Gods are especially busy lately too, so keep that in mind.

Telepathy with animals is tricky. It requires a lot of practice with a willing animal. Meditation can help and augment the ability, but practice is the only way to improve or even know what you are doing.

As for communication with technology and machines? I know we can effect technology around us with bioelectricity.... but we can telepathically communicate with the Gods and animals and other people because we are all made of the same stuff, to put it roughly. I don’t think it’s impossible, just that it would be different than communication with other living things. And it seems to tread a bit close to the idea of transhumanism for me personally. I’m sure someone knows a bit more about it, I’m not the best with technology.

Libra said:
The Raum meditation by itself won’t give you telepathic communication to animals. It’s different than speaking and forming a connection with Raum yourself to learn these abilities. But the Gods are especially busy lately too, so keep that in mind.

Telepathy with animals is tricky. It requires a lot of practice with a willing animal. Meditation can help and augment the ability, but practice is the only way to improve or even know what you are doing.

As for communication with technology and machines? I know we can effect technology around us with bioelectricity.... but we can telepathically communicate with the Gods and animals and other people because we are all made of the same stuff, to put it roughly. I don’t think it’s impossible, just that it would be different than communication with other living things. And it seems to tread a bit close to the idea of transhumanism for me personally. I’m sure someone knows a bit more about it, I’m not the best with technology.

Guess you're right too, as I'm very interested in communication and ways to expand my knowledge through interaction with others (others being humans, Gods, animals, machines, plants, you name it).

The communication with animals I mentioned was the result described by Specter in another post on animals during lockdown. Personally I wouldn't have a clue how that's accomplished. But as for the Gods being busy, that's not changing anything for me anyway. I never asked a God/Goddess to help me with anything, nor will I now that they're probably busier than ever. And even if I could, I don't see why I should. In my opinion I should work for it myself, without expecting a thing. Never though of our Gods as anything like a genie in a lamp that I can just ask things from and be helped. Information, some hints, yes.. call it pride if you will, I just feel like I'm being unjust if I ask something. Read of some dumb fucks who tried to summon Gods in disrespectful ways just to ask things, money, sex, power, whatever. Not surprised the Demons didn't help them at all.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one here to have communicated with technology before.. how would one do it compared with a living being? Pretty much the same I suppose. The energy carries the information, you grab it and use it to your advantage. The real advantage I guess comes when the connection is established and you're already getting information without doing anything. This happened to me more often than with animals. Just had the thousandth proof for this week that I shouldn't rely on communication with animals much. But it's been a strange day, I think I've been under psychic attack as even machinery has been breaking and acting up oddly.

Time for another RTR.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back