Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is your opinion about people living in extreme poverty, entering the life of crime (drug trafficking, for example.)

Just do a money working. Don't expect to be saved when digging a hole for yourself.

Oh wait, if you're in poverty you won't even have money to do meth lol

Morally repugnant.

As if being industrious some other way will not provide for poor people. Drugs are morally low and easy way which in the end will bite one doing them in the ass.

Plenty of people live a life of poverty and decide not to do those things. You can survive just fine without it. The people who do the things you suggest are a detriment on the people who do the right thing. People who aren't doing drugs are now all of a sudden offered to buy drugs that they wouldn't have been offered before and some give in and do accept and it leads to a downward spiral.
If you are living in extreme poverty, let me ask some questions. How much money do you make in a week? How much does it cost to live in your home per week? How much does it cost to purchase food for a week? Now how much does the average person in (insert county here) make per week? What is the average price to live per week in (insert country here)? What is the price of food per week in (insert country here)? Compared to the USA? I here story after story about said county making pennies on the dollar for their work. If that is true, then how do they manage to pay the rent in their country if they make so little? 1/2 to 3/4 of my monthly pay would go to rent. And I'm supposed to believe foreigners can't survive in their own countries or something? They must come to America or Europe or else they die? They all need to be denied entry by force.....

Crime has become like many unprofitable ways ways to make money in the US.... a pyramid scheme. Don’t forget to pay your dues and get your friends from high school in on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back