Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do magical squares affect aspects

ChaosBringer666

For instance if I did a mars square and affirmed “my Mars square with Saturn aspect is growing powerful. I am more self disciplined in a positive and healthy way for me” would this work to increase my self discipline? I would assume so.

ChaosBringer666 said:
For instance if I did a mars square and affirmed “my Mars square with Saturn aspect is growing powerful. I am more self disciplined in a positive and healthy way for me” would this work to increase my self discipline? I would assume so.
Not really sure about this.
But the Mannaz rune can help with this too.
Knowing yourself much better, having an aim clear in your mind.
We can be disciplined about the wrong this too.
But the affirmation looks good to be honest.
But really just having a clear image of what you want and being strong about it does it too.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Well you can just try and see what happens. In Satanism you will very often need to test things for yourself and collect personal experience.

As far as I know, planets who aspect each other are kind of "tied together", so working to strengthen your Mars with the spiritual Mars square would likely help you to get more of the higher octave of the Saturn influence you have on it (stability and discipline).

Red Saturn-Mars aspects tend to be bad for your confidence and energy, but as you empower your Mars to a certain level, it will start to turn into a more "stabilizing" influence that will give resilience to your confidence.

This is how Saturn works in general, in all of its aspects. The blue ones (trine and sextile) already have this stabilizing effect from the get-go, whereas the red ones (square, opposition, conjunction) need you to advance yourself to a higher level first before they show benefits. Saturn with advancement turns into a stabilizing influence that gives a lot of staying-power.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Actually the self discipline given by the Mars/Saturn aspect comes mostly by Saturn, so a Mars square where you raise only Mars' energies is not ideal for self discipline. You can invoke earth or use runes, just don't do the Saturn square.

Usthepeople666 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Not really sure about this.
But the Mannaz rune can help with this too.
Knowing yourself much better, having an aim clear in your mind.
We can be disciplined about the wrong this too.
But the affirmation looks good to be honest.
But really just having a clear image of what you want and being strong about it does it too.

And here I thought no one would answer. Thanks Us have an awesome day ❤️

WiseDragon said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Actually the self discipline given by the Mars/Saturn aspect comes mostly by Saturn, so a Mars square where you raise only Mars' energies is not ideal for self discipline. You can invoke earth or use runes, just don't do the Saturn square.

Ya I was thinking about that as well since the last time I did I got a pretty big blockage in my foot and I couldn’t run on it for 2 weeks. Hmm do you think starting another working right after a 90 day one is alright? I ask because this can sometimes be an issue, And the working I’m gonna do is for time management not so much discipline though they are kind of similar.

Shael said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Well you can just try and see what happens. In Satanism you will very often need to test things for yourself and collect personal experience.

As far as I know, planets who aspect each other are kind of "tied together", so working to strengthen your Mars with the spiritual Mars square would likely help you to get more of the higher octave of the Saturn influence you have on it (stability and discipline).

Red Saturn-Mars aspects tend to be bad for your confidence and energy, but as you empower your Mars to a certain level, it will start to turn into a more "stabilizing" influence that will give resilience to your confidence.

This is how Saturn works in general, in all of its aspects. The blue ones (trine and sextile) already have this stabilizing effect from the get-go, whereas the red ones (square, opposition, conjunction) need you to advance yourself to a higher level first before they show benefits. Saturn with advancement turns into a stabilizing influence that gives a lot of staying-power.
Well the aspect that is worrying me is my Venus opposite Jupiter which is an exact opposition so it’s quite the influence at times, when it comes to laziness. I really have to fight myself sometimes.

What do you think about starting a new working for permanence right after a 90 day one For lasting results? (two day break) that would probably make the energies collide right? Though I don’t really know if it’s necessary, since I’m gonna do reida, nauthiz, Sowilo and Ansuz 60 times each for time management Which is sorta like discipline.

Do you have any recommendations for working on Saturn? I know there is the Saturn mantra, and Saturn square, but the negative properties definitely affected me last time perhaps because I made the affirmation to general.

Anyway thanks for the information, I’ll try it out after I’m done with my moon square and reida working
Have a great day :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
Well the aspect that is worrying me is my Venus opposite Jupiter which is an exact opposition so it’s quite the influence at times, when it comes to laziness. I really have to fight myself sometimes.
Did you actually order a reading from Cobra or Lydia that said this? Because last I checked, Venus-Jupiter aspects have nothing to do with laziness whatsoever. So chances are your issue would come from elsewhere. The Saturn-Mars red aspect itself is already something that can cause laziness, due to Mars (your energy and drive) being suppressed by Saturn.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Dont do too many workings at once for the same thing. Right now, starting a working with the Mars mantra is heavily favored because Mars is in Aries, so I would recommend using that one instead of runes right now, when working for this goal. The spiritual Mars square should easily give you more energy and drive to do things, as it will strengthen your natal Mars that has been weakened by the Saturn aspect.

And stay away from the Saturn square and Saturn mantra. These things are seriously dangerous and can cause severe illness or even risk death. I'm saying this from my personal experience with using it.

ChaosBringer666 said:
WiseDragon said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Ya I was thinking about that as well since the last time I did I got a pretty big blockage in my foot and I couldn’t run on it for 2 weeks. Hmm do you think starting another working right after a 90 day one is alright? I ask because this can sometimes be an issue, And the working I’m gonna do is for time management not so much discipline though they are kind of similar.
Yes it's ok. Just make sure to start it when the Moon and the Planets are in the right signs. And check also the lunar phases.

Shael said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Did you actually order a reading from Cobra or Lydia that said this? Because last I checked, Venus-Jupiter aspects have nothing to do with laziness whatsoever. So chances are your issue would come from elsewhere. The Saturn-Mars red aspect itself is already something that can cause laziness, due to Mars (your energy and drive) being suppressed by Saturn.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Dont do too many workings at once for the same thing. Right now, starting a working with the Mars mantra is heavily favored because Mars is in Aries, so I would recommend using that one instead of runes right now, when working for this goal. The spiritual Mars square should easily give you more energy and drive to do things, as it will strengthen your natal Mars that has been weakened by the Saturn aspect.

And stay away from the Saturn square and Saturn mantra. These things are seriously dangerous and can cause severe illness or even risk death. I'm saying this from my personal experience with using it.

Lol I wish. No I’m referring to this; From the Jos page on astrology.
Venus/Jupiter
“A Venus/Jupiter conjunction brings fortune to the affairs ruled by whatever house it is found. These people are charming, well liked, self indulgent, loving, sociable, and optimistic by nature. This is a good aspect to have, as others will be of help in the life. This aspect does not make for much self-discipline, as it tends to laziness and a love of luxury and comfort. People with strong Venus/Jupiter aspects can be overweight because of too much eating. They are usually very loving people.”

I do also have mars square Saturn so this would also play a role then. When I did the Saturn square it was to remove blockages, but it actually manifested a different blockage in my foot and I was hardly able to walk for 2 weeks. But thanks for the warning as I might have started another. How can one even work on Saturn if the mantra is so dangerous? Runes I suppose?

Hmm I’m definitely gonna do a mars square then for my energies/ laziness, after I finish my moon square. Coupled with my time management working on Lammas it should be pretty effective, don’t you think?

Thanks for the advice, have a great day

ChaosBringer666 said:
How can one even work on Saturn if the mantra is so dangerous? Runes I suppose?
Yeah, you can use some runes for better discipline like Nauthiz and Eihwaz. And in addition to this, you are also indirectly working on your Saturn by strengthening the planets that have aspects to it in your natal chart, like your mars here for example.

And for the future - when it comes to strengthening your 1st chakra, simply using Laum should suffice, along with cleanings using Raum, Surya, Sowilo, Uruz, Visuddhi, or Munka depending on your preference.

You should never ever use the Saturn mantra for anything, atleast not until we get some kind of new methods or something for it from the ministry that would make it useable safely.

Shael said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
How can one even work on Saturn if the mantra is so dangerous? Runes I suppose?
Yeah, you can use some runes for better discipline like Nauthiz and Eihwaz. And in addition to this, you are also indirectly working on your Saturn by strengthening the planets that have aspects to it in your natal chart, like your mars here for example.

And for the future - when it comes to strengthening your 1st chakra, simply using Laum should suffice, along with cleanings using Raum, Surya, Sowilo, Uruz, Visuddhi, or Munka depending on your preference.

You should never ever use the Saturn mantra for anything, atleast not until we get some kind of new methods or something for it from the ministry that would make it useable safely.

I’m just spitballing, but perhaps making an extremely powerful aura of protection, exclusively from the negative energy from Saturn would help.

Anyway that’s all I just wanted to thank you again for the stellar advice as this will be vital for sure, I want to give it truly 100% and stop messing around.

Have an amazing year :D

ChaosBringer666 said:
I’m just spitballing, but perhaps making an extremely powerful aura of protection, exclusively from the negative energy from Saturn would help.
Definitely. This is nothing new and you can totally do this, as it will help offset any bad Saturn influences like for example a bad Saturn transit in your 1st house or on your chart ruler.
This is even very much recommended to do in advance when you know you have a bad transit coming up. Personally I will be building up protection daily for atleast one year prior to when Saturn will hit my Chart Ruler and my first house again for next time.

The methods I gave were more in the case that you want to work with Saturn energies, for the sake of getting more discipline and the like. Doing this will not nullify bad Saturn transits or anything like that; it's just simply a type of energy that you can use for more discipline. The runes are the best way to do this safely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back