Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RETURNING CURSES 1 AND 2 DAILY, CAN WE STILL GET HARMED BY CURSING ?

GG Allin

Does it repell any amount of bad energy/etc or is there a limit. Like if someone would be cursed from every kike on the planet. The person just does RETURNING CURSES 1 and 2 daily and everything is back to normal?

On top, every kike is cursed even more, then they did curse, since in the affirmation it is stated:

"amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work."

Quite OP :p

The Gods protect you in a reasonable way when you're cursed. They could let you know you're being cursed to make you work more on your defences as to actually make you advance and not just protect you.

Why would it have a limit? Of course this sends back everything, eventually. Keep on going! :cool:

GG Allin said:
Does it repell any amount of bad energy/etc or is there a limit. Like if someone would be cursed from every kike on the planet. The person just does RETURNING CURSES 1 and 2 daily and everything is back to normal?

On top, every kike is cursed even more, then they did curse, since in the affirmation it is stated:

Your power is dependent on the power of your Aura. How much you have done it. It also doesn't protect from Torah, you need RTR for that.

In that case I think the Gods would have to help out but this does get rid of most curses along with the final rtr. Remember you have the final rtr any Jew that curses you when you do it it weakens it just by doing it. Then you do the returning curses thing. Or if you can visualize well you can send it directly back to the individual that sent it. You will see them in the energy.

It probably would not stop everything but we have the Gods if need be. Don’t forget if you are loyal on this side advance and help out they won’t abandon you. I am sure all sorts of shit has happened to Maxine by multiple kikes and she is still here.

Another odd example I thought of With Trump I am sure he doesn’t even practice spirituality or really believe in much to be honest not even the Xtian religion and has had this kind of stuff happen multiple times by multiple kikes not because he is fully on our side but just cause he doesn’t hate America. I think the Gods help here too.

We have nothing to worry about.

GG Allin said:

if u performed an AoP everyday and then decide to walk into oncoming traffic would you still get hit by a car?

Everything depends on your level of spiritual power and advancement and the nature of things in question. Simply performing the ritual/working is not enough as there needs to be power behind it. The amount of power behind it directly relates to the effect that ensues.

GG Allin said:

I'm not sure if the 'amount' has like a percentage or an actual number, but personally I like to consider 'what else can I do to clean my soul." Doing just the Returning Curses rituals isn't gonna eradicate all of the energy in just a couple meditation sessions. These things take time, and with older and mixed souls, this negative energy and other crap that's been within your soul can be harder to remove.

You can program your aura to deflect curses as well. Same goes with runes and other mantras. For me, I do both rituals both day and night, as well as use the RAUM rune to help further clean my soul as well as the full AoP by Lady Astarte. I've used HoodedCobra's "Chakra Protection" meditation with the UR rune. In one of Lydia's posts, she mentions she spends up to an hour working on her AoP. The stronger our auras and soul, the more curses and negative energy we deflect to our enemies.

No, doing the returning curses simply one time doesn’t clear you of all curses. This is a never ending battle. You must clean all the time.

By never ending, I mean until we win this war, you must clean yourself daily. Even multiple times if you notice things getting worse.

Aldrick said:
GG Allin said:

Your power is dependent on the power of your Aura. How much you have done it. It also doesn't protect from Torah, you need RTR for that.

Applys the same for Tora curses, the more someone is cursed the more he has to do the Final RTR ? (Do 3-6 a day, afterwards Returning Curses 1&2)
Still don´t understand, why Hebrew curses shouldn´t be repelled, it´s still cursing or not ?

Venomys said:
GG Allin said:

I've used HoodedCobra's "Chakra Protection" meditation with the UR rune.

Do you have a link/source to it? Thanks for your reply.

Eric13 said:
Hey Eric, the latest post from Cobra reminded me about how you were in a bunch of trouble a few months back, having no housing and stuff like that. How are you doing nowadays? I hope your situation got better. :)

Venomys said:
GG Allin said:

I'm not sure if the 'amount' has like a percentage or an actual number, but personally I like to consider 'what else can I do to clean my soul." Doing just the Returning Curses rituals isn't gonna eradicate all of the energy in just a couple meditation sessions. These things take time, and with older and mixed souls, this negative energy and other crap that's been within your soul can be harder to remove.

Full AoP by Lady Astarte. I've used HoodedCobra's "Chakra Protection" meditation with the UR rune. In one of Lydia's posts, she mentions she spends up to an hour working on her AoP.

I use my own version of Lady Astartes AOP (couldn´t find the original post):

HATHA JOGA AOP

Thunderbolt Joga position->

yoga_how-to-do-thunderbolt-pose_300x350_jpg.jpg

Vibrating SATANAMA from base to 9te chakra like Aldrick did mention [1]

Satanama x4 main chakras -->

While holding the thumb to index finger (both hands)[2], Vibrating S (it´s a hissing sound) S fokus on base chakra point up (they can be visualisied in front of you, it still works ) spinned left (I always spin counterclockwise this is individuel) , bright red color, intensified with time (for all chakras).

Vibrating A fokus on sacral chakra, spinn , color orange.

Thumb to middle finger, Now Vibrating T into sun chakra, (sound is like bees), Color White/Gold, spinn.

Vibrating A into 4 chakra, color light green, spin

Thumb to ring finger, vibrating N into throat chakra, light blue color, spin

Vibrating A into 6 chakra, color violett, spin

Thumb touching the pinkie, vibrating M into Crown chakra, color violett, spin.

Vibrating A into 9 chakra, color white gold [3], spin.

Do this as stated above 4x times. Then 4x Times Satanama into pillars of soul-->

SA into back of your body (fokus) Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
TA into front of your body Ta - Saturn mudra ( thumb touching the middle finger)
NA into right side of the body Na - Sun mudra (thumb touching the ring finger)
MA into left side of the body Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie) [4]

Then 2x times Satanama vibrated fokus only on 3rd chakra/sun chakra

SA-TA-NA-MA again
Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
Ta - Saturn mudra ( thumb touching the middle finger)
Na - Sun mudra (thumb touching the ring finger)
Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie) [4]

Now we start with the planetary mantras combinded with the hatha/asana positions stated by Egon[5]:

I use 12 reps for each because crown,pineal gland, 3rd eye, 6 chakra, throat, 4 chakra, sun , sacral, base
9x12 = 108 reps in total since we do this over 40 days(dayly) it is fine. If someone want´s to do 24 for each = 216 this would be even better but also needs more time(which I don´t have :lol: ).

12 x MAUM in crown chakra
How-Do-Headstand-Yoga.jpg

a handstand is also doabel (for people who don´t like the weight on the neck, from HP Mageson666 suggested)
th

12x GAUM in pineal gland chakra + Child's Pose
then
12x THAUM in 3rd eye + Child's Pose
then
12x YAUM in 6 chakra
:
th

12x HAUM into throat chakra, 6 while shoulder stand and 6 while fishpose

th

th

12x AUM in chest chakra, doing rest pose or twisting while doing 6 for each side:

c700x420.jpg

12x RAUM into SUN chakra, 6 while bend forwards 6 while bend backwards see [6]

12x VAUM into SACRAL chakra, 6 + 6 see [6]

12x LAUM into BASE chakra, 6 + 6 see [6]

Now we lay down in corpse pose

final-relaxation-pose-yoga.png

We repeat the
Vibrating SATANAMA from base to 9te chakra like Aldrick did mention (see above).

Afterwards we state the affirmation x18 times:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." (added purified) [7]

All in all it takes me 0,5h to 0,75h to do it. But my hatha for the day is allready done and I use the energy from it.

Any improvement suggestions guys ?

Sources:
1.https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=93749#p93749
2. right hand, planetary stuff is rong, see below stormblood source.
PMbIn3U.png

left hand
1e95b0cc72d4059cb3a3e0990674153d.png

Top_Chakras.gif

4. "Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie)

This are to be performed by both hands, like in the Merkaba meditation." Stormblood
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29162&p=129740&hilit=SATANAMA+mudra#p129740

5.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=915&hilit=Mantras+Hatha#p915
otCNYPj.jpg

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=915&hilit=Mantras+Hatha#p915
7. shinninglight https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18532&p=72902&hilit=I%C2%B4m+at+all+times#p72902

Stuff I found while writing and searching for better info pics

Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Mk-II.png

from Poweredbythesun https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220&p=70416&hilit=Lydia%27s+Satanama#p70416

Aquarius said:
The Gods protect you in a reasonable way when you're cursed. They could let you know you're being cursed to make you work more on your defences as to actually make you advance and not just protect you.

Correct. Knowledge is power.

We can keep doing the same mistakes over and over hence having the same problems no matter who level of development we are at.

I have been shit deep in attacks and keep doing the same dumb things ( like fasting( like you mentioned to me back then- but I was way too deep to understand--thanks) or self harm like cigs etc).

Also when I encountered the enemy it literally made me lose my shit to the point I was spamming till I die kind of frenzy.

Self care is important too.

GG Allin said:
Venomys said:
GG Allin said:

Full AoP by Lady Astarte. I've used HoodedCobra's "Chakra Protection" meditation with the UR rune. In one of Lydia's posts, she mentions she spends up to an hour working on her AoP.

I use my own version of Lady Astartes AOP (couldn´t find the original post):

HATHA JOGA AOP

Thunderbolt Joga position->

yoga_how-to-do-thunderbolt-pose_300x350_jpg.jpg

Vibrating SATANAMA from base to 9te chakra like Aldrick did mention [1]

Satanama x4 main chakras -->

While holding the thumb to index finger (both hands)[2], Vibrating S (it´s a hissing sound) S fokus on base chakra point up (they can be visualisied in front of you, it still works ) spinned left (I always spin counterclockwise this is individuel) , bright red color, intensified with time (for all chakras).

Vibrating A fokus on sacral chakra, spinn , color orange.

Thumb to middle finger, Now Vibrating T into sun chakra, (sound is like bees), Color White/Gold, spinn.

Vibrating A into 4 chakra, color light green, spin

Thumb to ring finger, vibrating N into throat chakra, light blue color, spin

Vibrating A into 6 chakra, color violett, spin

Thumb touching the pinkie, vibrating M into Crown chakra, color violett, spin.

Vibrating A into 9 chakra, color white gold [3], spin.

Do this as stated above 4x times. Then 4x Times Satanama into pillars of soul-->

SA into back of your body (fokus) Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
TA into front of your body Ta - Saturn mudra ( thumb touching the middle finger)
NA into right side of the body Na - Sun mudra (thumb touching the ring finger)
MA into left side of the body Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie) [4]

Then 2x times Satanama vibrated fokus only on 3rd chakra/sun chakra

SA-TA-NA-MA again
Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie) [4]

Now we start with the planetary mantras combinded with the hatha/asana positions stated by Egon[5]:

I use 12 reps for each because crown,pineal gland, 3rd eye, 6 chakra, throat, 4 chakra, sun , sacral, base
9x12 = 108 reps in total since we do this over 40 days(dayly) it is fine. If someone want´s to do 24 for each = 216 this would be even better but also needs more time(which I don´t have :lol: ).

12 x MAUM in crown chakra
How-Do-Headstand-Yoga.jpg

a handstand is also doabel (for people who don´t like the weight on the neck, from HP Mageson666 suggested)
th

12x GAUM in pineal gland chakra + Child's Pose
then
12x THAUM in 3rd eye + Child's Pose
then
12x YAUM in 6 chakra
:
th

12x HAUM into throat chakra, 6 while shoulder stand and 6 while fishpose

th

th

12x AUM in chest chakra, doing rest pose or twisting while doing 6 for each side:

c700x420.jpg

12x RAUM into SUN chakra, 6 while bend forwards 6 while bend backwards see [6]

12x VAUM into SACRAL chakra, 6 + 6 see [6]

12x LAUM into BASE chakra, 6 + 6 see [6]

Now we lay down in corpse pose

final-relaxation-pose-yoga.png

We repeat the
Vibrating SATANAMA from base to 9te chakra like Aldrick did mention (see above).

Afterwards we state the affirmation x18 times:
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." (added purified) [7]

All in all it takes me 0,5h to 0,75h to do it. But my hatha for the day is allready done and I use the energy from it.

Any improvement suggestions guys ?

Sources:
1.https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=93749#p93749
2. right hand, planetary stuff is rong, see below stormblood source.
PMbIn3U.png

left hand
1e95b0cc72d4059cb3a3e0990674153d.png

Top_Chakras.gif

4. "Sa - Jupiter mudra (thumb touching the index finger)
Ma - Mercur mudra (thumb touching the pinkie)

This are to be performed by both hands, like in the Merkaba meditation." Stormblood
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29162&p=129740&hilit=SATANAMA+mudra#p129740

5.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=915&hilit=Mantras+Hatha#p915
otCNYPj.jpg

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227&p=915&hilit=Mantras+Hatha#p915
7. shinninglight https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18532&p=72902&hilit=I%C2%B4m+at+all+times#p72902

Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Mk-II.png

from Poweredbythesun https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220&p=70416&hilit=Lydia%27s+Satanama#p70416

How funny, I was looking for the

GG Allin said:

Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Mk-II.png

Ha, I was actually looking for the meditation up above and it's convenient you added it to your post. Thanks!

Shael said:
Hey Eric, the latest post from Cobra reminded me about how you were in a bunch of trouble a few months back, having no housing and stuff like that. How are you doing nowadays? I hope your situation got better. :)
Thanks for your concern mate and thanks for asking. I’ve 180d the situation thanks to the guidance and support of our beautiful gods. It was getting even worse at a point. I was living in my car and then it got hit while I was parked and got totaled. Some valuable possessions inside were destroyed. A real low point. Probably the most down I had ever been. Just couldn’t get a break.

Took me some days of deep meditation to pull myself together again but the gods really helped me and I’m doing better. Still climbing out of the hole but I can see the light and everything is working out. I have endless gratitude to the gods and my GD. The compassion they have for us is tremendous. I could never repay them.

I can say through the hard times my loyalty never wavered. And this situation taught me deep insights, when it comes to the gods. They take care of their own. We’re all suffering in this war to some extent. Sometimes when you love someone you feel like you’d die for them. That’s how I felt. Like it sucks, but suffering from attacks to this war we’re fighting for Satan definitely eased the pain. Sincere gratitude is all I can express.

@GG Allin

1st: If performing RC.Pt2 try not to go gung ho with 216, sure that is a spectacular number to clean but try not to burn out or create spiritual issues sure 216 is the aura but it's still a program running through your system.

2. Think of the negativity like this:

1.F-RTR -> 2.Cleaning -> 3.Protection = less internal/external negative energies plus protection. x2 for protection, times however many for cleaning. You can clean however much you want unlike protection which is a ritual and albeit can be diluted from overprotecting but cleaning is fine.

next day repeat of 1.-3. -> = lesser negativity and so forth and so forth.

Eventually after about two or three years your soul is fully virginized to a lesser degree of virginity(hermetic cleanliness). Thus negativity is reduced and reduced and reduced over time plus we as a team global coven pumping down the negativity. That doesn't mean ALL negativity because the enemy still has power but if you think about it much less than others.

I also forgot keep your vibrations up, again if you are vibrating high less stuff clings on as your reducing the lower wave frequency of negativity and a lesser wave can't overcome a higher frequency.

Other than that yeah it just takes time it's not one and done, and your Superman.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back