Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Truth Behind the American Riots

Arcadia

Anybody who's reading this is probably already blatantly aware of the current riot situation in America right now, as such, I won't waste any time discussing the supposed cause of all this carnage. As of posting, within the last 24 hours, the riots have grown considerably worse. Obviously, anyone here is perceptive enough to see the ultimate intent of these riots, which is the escalation of racial tensions across the USA.

With that in mind, although I have been unable to confirm this as absolute fact as of yet, it seems the forces behind the escalation of these riots are now being exposed.

nenouMU.png

https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1266107862918377472

To summarize, it seems an undercover cop was caught setting one of the larger blazes in Minneapolis, and this isn't the only instance of undercover police intentionally aggravating and encouraging the mob I've heard of during these riots either. It's now evident that these riots are being manipulated not only by the media, but by other forces as well.

To tie this all together, I'm sure it's worth noting that it's now the 29th of May. This is a major Jewish holiday. Shavuot, known as the Festival of Weeks, which "celebrates" the giving of the Torah on Mount Sinai.

So for today and tomorrow, make sure you're ready to spam the RTR harder than usual. There's more negative energy around than usual, I'm sure its already been felt by the majority of you. So stay guarded, and get the job done.

Arcadia said:
To summarize, it seems an undercover cop was caught setting one of the larger blazes in Minneapolis, and this isn't the only instance of undercover police intentionally aggravating and encouraging the mob I've heard of during these riots either. It's now evident that these riots are being manipulated not only by the media, but by other forces as well.

...to let you know these would be known as 'Agent Provocateurs' or 'Provocative Agents'. A lot of these guys are probably trained or ARE potentially F.B.I. agents. It's well known that the federal police of nations and even spy agencies of the World engage in this stuff during such rioting behavior either to increase the riot or to act as a nefarious method to instill more rights restrictions i.e. martial law etc.etc.

For example if a nation is being toppled through civil war, you bet that someone or something is behind it in such manner.

In reality it's a bunch of retards playing around thinking they are good in doing such things. It's probably just (((sayanim, kehillah, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, commiturn))) dupes promoting that shit for jewish hegemony and communization.

Why would any decent good law enforcement individual commit such stupidity. I'd wager to state the people behind it are probably working for the (((tribe))) and not in America or any nations best interest.

These are state sponsored FBI directed riots for the purpose of the justification for a brutal police state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back