Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need guidance, premature kundalini

Sicksix666

I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is a warning that my kundalini will prematurely rise, but I recently started getting very serious about meditating. I want to get very powerful so I can heal people and myself. I opened my third eye a long time ago when I was 14 and have been meditating on and off since then. Just recently I successfully opened my 6th chakra via vibration. Now, everytime I meditate my base chakra feels fiery hot. I sometimes get a tingly feeling in my spine and random jolts of energy that make me let out a single violent twitch. Whenever I feel my chakras about to open, I have just been temporarily closing them off using the shutting door visualization and it instantly works.
However, I just want to continue to progress in my meditation without prematurely rising my serpent. I am absolutely not ready yet. Only my third eye and 6th are open. I waited a couple weeks without meditating but the problem persists. What do I do? Is this a warning that my serpent will rise or do I have a blocked chakra or what?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan

666Esoteric666 said:
I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is a warning that my kundalini will prematurely rise, but I recently started getting very serious about meditating. I want to get very powerful so I can heal people and myself. I opened my third eye a long time ago when I was 14 and have been meditating on and off since then. Just recently I successfully opened my 6th chakra via vibration. Now, everytime I meditate my base chakra feels fiery hot. I sometimes get a tingly feeling in my spine and random jolts of energy that make me let out a single violent twitch. Whenever I feel my chakras about to open, I have just been temporarily closing them off using the shutting door visualization and it instantly works.
However, I just want to continue to progress in my meditation without prematurely rising my serpent. I am absolutely not ready yet. Only my third eye and 6th are open. I waited a couple weeks without meditating but the problem persists. What do I do? Is this a warning that my serpent will rise or do I have a blocked chakra or what?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan
You wont rise your kundalini on your own.
Satan decides when it rises and for whom and that is after years and years of meditation.

If you are feeling this energy is unbearable.
Build up your body , strength and stamina.
Handling vril gets comfortable with a strong body

Usthepeople666 said:
Satan decides when it rises and for whom and that is after years and years of meditation.
That is false information. The Kundalini is a gift from Satan, but nobody is "bound" in any way or dependant on the "approval" of one of our Gods in order to activate and raise the kundalini. There are some non-SS who have managed to stimulate their kundalini and cause it to rise to some degree.

The only thing that does apply regarding this, is that fully raising one's kundalini nowadays is almost impossible without the guidance and protection from our Gods, due to the curses placed on us by the enemy.

666Esoteric666 said:

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan

Do you do any grounding meditations after your sessions? Cobra had a post on the old forum saying that sometimes we do meditations that totally just blow our senses away and to do grounding meditations at the end. If you overload an electrical circuit it'll burn out without a ground. Power takes time to develop and your bodies will take time to adjust.

You might just be experiencing kundalini energy not the kundalini itself. I still get the symptoms you explained occasionally but correctly directed it becomes so blissful I cry from the beauty of the internal cleansing.

If you aren't doing grounding exercises try hatha yoga, vibrating AUM for 5 minutes, or vibrate SATANAMA for 10-15 minutes at the end of your meditations.

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:
That is false information. The Kundalini is a gift from Satan, but nobody is "bound" in any way or dependant on the "approval" of one of our Gods in order to activate and raise the kundalini. There are some non-SS who have managed to stimulate their kundalini and cause it to rise to some degree.
Okay Shael.
I was also talking about the full awakening.
Thanks

The only thing that does apply regarding this, is that fully raising one's kundalini nowadays is almost impossible without the guidance and protection from our Gods, due to the curses placed on us by the enemy.

Do you do any grounding meditations after your sessions? Cobra had a post on the old forum saying that sometimes we do meditations that totally just blow our senses away and to do grounding meditations at the end. If you overload an electrical circuit it'll burn out without a ground. Power takes time to develop and your bodies will take time to adjust.

You might just be experiencing kundalini energy not the kundalini itself. I still get the symptoms you explained occasionally but correctly directed it becomes so blissful I cry from the beauty of the internal cleansing.

If you aren't doing grounding exercises try hatha yoga, vibrating AUM for 5 minutes, or vibrate SATANAMA for 10-15 minutes at the end of your meditations.

I think this was my problem. I started exercising and eating healthier and I feel fine now. I was getting a major anxiety overload for a week and it was pure agony. I vibrated WUNJO and also RAUM for 4 days and I think it was too much and my body was adjusting to the new levels of energy. Very powerful stuff. I didn't feel the effects of it until a day later. I'm so relieved that it is not my kundalini rising, I am absolutely NOT ready for that power. It made me paranoid as well (which is why I thought it was the serpent rising) and brought out my underlying anxiety conditions.

I'm gonna try the hatha yoga and the AUM, thank you so much. I was starting to feel lost. I prayed and prayed to Satan to help me and cried out and he relieved me of some of the energy. Now, the next thing I know I'm living a healthy and active lifestyle. A complete 180 from my previous. Cardio also seemed to help burn all that excess energy off that my body couldn't handle.

I'm gonna be much more careful with the vibrations, ESPECIALLY with RAUM. RAUM is fucking powerful.

Hail Satan. Thank you EVERYONE <3

Shael said:
Usthepeople666 said:

What does it mean when my base chakra is burning like crazy every time I try to meditate? What do I do? The anxiety and panic attacks have subsided but now I just have really bad burning in my perineum whenever I try to do any workings.

666Esoteric666 said:
What does it mean when my base chakra is burning like crazy every time I try to meditate? What do I do? The anxiety and panic attacks have subsided but now I just have really bad burning in my perineum whenever I try to do any workings.
This could indicate a blockage in your sacral chakra. Almost everyone has some blockages there initially. Try to vibrate some RAUM or SURYA into it and clean it with white-gold energies and an affirmation. You can also try the opening meditation for it again.

Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:
This could indicate a blockage in your sacral chakra. Almost everyone has some blockages there initially. Try to vibrate some RAUM or SURYA into it and clean it with white-gold energies and an affirmation. You can also try the opening meditation for it again.

Thank you so much. I just read on the website that the base chakra is usually open, I always felt mine was very strong.

Please forgive me for my stupidity, but the serpent won't rise if I open my sacral chakra right? I can't stress enough how much I don't want this thing to ascend. What I'm getting out of all of this is that the kundalini serpent is extremely hard to raise and takes decades and won't just happen out of nowhere when I open all of my chakras, correct? I want my soul to be open but I don't want my serpent risen, not yet, perhaps not even in this lifetime. So far I have opened my third eye, 6th chakra, and my crown (and my base too, it seems).

666Esoteric666 said:
Please forgive me for my stupidity, but the serpent won't rise if I open my sacral chakra right? I can't stress enough how much I don't want this thing to ascend. What I'm getting out of all of this is that the kundalini serpent is extremely hard to raise and takes decades and won't just happen out of nowhere when I open all of my chakras, correct? I want my soul to be open but I don't want my serpent risen, not yet, perhaps not even in this lifetime. So far I have opened my third eye, 6th chakra, and my crown (and my base too, it seems).
You need to make sure that you have successfully performed the opening meditations on all the chakras above the sacral chakra first. I did not mention this earlier as this is something anyone should do asap after starting to meditate (hence you should have done so a long time ago as you're here since January last year).

If you feel that that your head chakras are already decently open like you said, then start working on your 5th, 4th, and 3rd chakra in that order until you can clearly feel them all being open. Only then you can safely open your sacral. If you try to do it before this then it's possible for a sizeable stream of energy to be freed up below your sacral chakra and for it to hit potential blockages in the chakras above it. That can cause all sorts of nasty things like pain, bad thoughts, and just generally be a nuisance. So make sure to open the chakras above it first.

666Esoteric666 said:
Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

Thank you so much. I just read on the website that the base chakra is usually open, I always felt mine was very strong.

You don't have to worry about this if you do things as they are instructed. Do all the open chakras meds, clean your aura and chakras every day, empower them do Yoga, pranayama and you'll be fine. If you feel energies they could mean many things not that your Kundalini is rising. I remember when I was new even low number mantras felt a lot but now I do much more and I can handle it just fine, these things can happen when you are new, It's a way for the soul to clean blocks.

It has been estimated that the Kundalini can take 7-10 years to fully raise in average and 10 years for the Magnum Opus but this are just estimations, for some, it could take less (because they meditated in past lives and they are now more powerful) or more. It depends on many things and please don't worry that your Kundalini will raise right now and it will cause you damage or something, if you do things right it will not, the God's do help with this too.

666Esoteric666 said:
Shael said:
666Esoteric666 said:

You're irrational fears indicate that you are very very far away from a kundalini awakening :lol: sorry. People dedicate their lives to this, it isn't just going to happen out of the blue

666Esoteric666 said:

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan

When I first started meditating, I would wake up and my Aura would be on fire. My kundalini would bounce on my spine, trying to past the sacral.

Then nerve pain. All sorts of things. I had massive hallucinations, I would be paralyzed and think my eyes were open and experience things like they were real.

It's all normal. Things calm down.

Shael said:
If you feel that that your head chakras are already decently open like you said, then start working on your 5th, 4th, and 3rd chakra in that order until you can clearly feel them all being open. Only then you can safely open your sacral. If you try to do it before this then it's possible for a sizeable stream of energy to be freed up below your sacral chakra and for it to hit potential blockages in the chakras above it. That can cause all sorts of nasty things like pain, bad thoughts, and just generally be a nuisance. So make sure to open the chakras above it first.

Thank you. I'll start working on my throat chakra right away. I just have to get over the anxiety and paranoia. I'm hoping once I open all my chakras, that my anxiety issues will go away. I read somewhere on the site that as you progress, illnesses can be cured miraculously. If not, I want to be strong enough to heal myself.

luis said:
You don't have to worry about this if you do things as they are instructed. Do all the open chakras meds, clean your aura and chakras every day, empower them do Yoga, pranayama and you'll be fine. If you feel energies they could mean many things not that your Kundalini is rising. I remember when I was new even low number mantras felt a lot but now I do much more and I can handle it just fine, these things can happen when you are new, It's a way for the soul to clean blocks.

It has been estimated that the Kundalini can take 7-10 years to fully raise in average and 10 years for the Magnum Opus but this are just estimations, for some, it could take less (because they meditated in past lives and they are now more powerful) or more. It depends on many things and please don't worry that your Kundalini will raise right now and it will cause you damage or something, if you do things right it will not, the God's do help with this too.

Thank you for the reassurance, it has given me a boost of confidence to continue my workings. I'm so glad to be a part of such a healthy community.

Aldrick said:
When I first started meditating, I would wake up and my Aura would be on fire. My kundalini would bounce on my spine, trying to past the sacral.

Then nerve pain. All sorts of things. I had massive hallucinations, I would be paralyzed and think my eyes were open and experience things like they were real.

How long did those repercussions last? I am terrified of fucking myself up even more than I am now. I've used drugs in the past and I've just been relentlessly trying to restore my brain. 4 years ago I quit everything through sheer will power, including weed, now I only drink on very far between occasions.
I don't want to go insane. Hallucinations would trigger my PTSD hard. Just recently overstimulating myself through vibrations (which is why I made this post) made me freak the fuck out.

666Esoteric666 said:
Aldrick said:

How long did those repercussions last? I am terrified of fucking myself up even more than I am now. I've used drugs in the past and I've just been relentlessly trying to restore my brain. 4 years ago I quit everything through sheer will power, including weed, now I only drink on very far between occasions.
I don't want to go insane. Hallucinations would trigger my PTSD hard. Just recently overstimulating myself through vibrations (which is why I made this post) made me freak the fuck out.

Well, we didnt have RTRs till 2014, but really till 2015. So it's hard to tell. I was meditating like 4 or more hours a day from end of 2010 to 2014.

666Esoteric666 said:
Aldrick said:

You should start cleaning yourself A LOT, like forget about "empowering" but stick to cleaning yourself throughly with mantras and visualisation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back