Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Search for a missing person

Peter

Where I live, there is a family here whose child disappeared 11 years ago. They don't know anything about it. The whole thing is vague. The police don't know anything either. I want to help the family, but I’m not yet clairvoyant, but I’m working to fully open my third eye and gain the ability to see clearly.

How can I help them? This is very difficult. They had already asked for help from other clairvoyants, but they didn't get anything ...

How does clairvoyance work at all? Can I look back? What could have happened 11 years ago? And what about the boy right now?

Thanks.

The chances are that Child has been murdered, or at least doesn't know where s/he came from, or perhaps they don't know they missing, if they are still alive.

I dont think you need to be clairvoyant and see spirits for that.
Master going into a deep trance. And work on reading energy.
Maybe do a working on said missing person to get a lead.

There was a tv show that used paragnosts to find or figure out what had happened and at the end they used police reports to see if they had anything correct at all.
But the things they said were subjective to interpretation. Said feelings like those of despair or fear..

The poor boy is either dead or he's a child sex slave by now, unfortunate reality. Most kids who get kidnapped are then sold to child sex slave rings full of disgusting pedophilic jews.

Also Astrology.
Youll need their birth chart, then look up the solar returns. esp of the year she went missing and probably the year after also.

Look up David Paulides and his research called Missing 411. It's a study of thousands of people who have gone missing in America in very strange ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back