Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1 in 3 Americans Show Signs of Clinical Anxiety or Depression, 1 in 4 Have Gone Hungry during Pandemic

Jack

america-anxiety-depression-lockdown-1.jpg

If the trend continues, half of Americans will soon suffer from both clinical anxiety and depression.

None of this had to happen.

A third of Americans are showing symptoms of clinical anxiety, depression or both, new data from the Census Bureau has revealed.

The results are an alarming sign of the toll the coronavirus pandemic and the subsequent shutdowns are having on the mental health of the nation as unemployment figures soar and the death toll rises.

Ten out of every 100 American adults are showing symptoms of depression, four out of every 100 have symptoms of anxiety and 20 Americans out of every 100 have both, according to the findings.

Younger people, the poor and women are among the most likely to show symptoms while Mississippi is the state worst effected.

The mental health questions were asked as part of a new emergency weekly survey the Bureau launched in late April to measure the effects of the pandemic on employment, housing, finances, education and health.

The new questions included are generally used to screen patients for mental health problems.

They revealed that 24 percent of the survey respondents showed clinically significant symptoms of major depressive disorder and 30 percent showed symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8359725/One-Americans-signs-clinical-anxiety-depression-Census-Bureau-finds.html

Mood greatly influences immune response. People who are not suffering from anxiety and depression have stronger immune systems.

New research uncovers fresh evidence to suggest that frequent exposure to negative emotions may have an important impact on the functioning of the immune system.

Many studies have shown that chronic exposure to stress, anxiety, and negative moods generally can affect physical health to a large extent.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324090
Being forced into some weird form of house arrest, losing your job and being told that everyone may die from a virus is pretty much guaranteed to increase stress levels.

We are slowly beginning to unravel the complex interactions between mental and physical health. Researchers have found a wealth of evidence that positive emotions can enhance the immune system, while negative emotions can suppress it. For example, individuals can take up to a year to recover a healthy immune system following the death of their spouse, and long-term caregivers have suppressed immune systems compared with persons in the general population.
https://psychcentral.com/lib/how-does-mood-affect-immunity/

People are also suffering from hunger, which increases stress levels even further.
america-hungry-food-banks-lockdown-1.jpg

A new survey reveals almost half of all Americans have skipped or postponed medical care due amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and nearly a quarter of the population has gone hungry or visited a food bank since the outbreak began.

The latest Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll, released Wednesday, surveyed 1,189 American adults between May 13 and 18 to uncover how the nation’s health habits have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent stay-at-home orders imposed across large swathes of the country.

The survey reveals that huge numbers of Americans are deferring doctor’s appointments, struggling with stress, and grappling with financial insecurity – suggesting that the side effects of stay-at-home orders could be just as harmful as the virus itself.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8361599/New-survey-reveals-HALF-Americans-skipped-medical-care-amid-COVID-19-pandemic.html

There are countries that didn’t do the lockdown thing, and they’re all fine.

Most places that lifted the lockdown have less virus cases than they had while the lockdown was in place.

Coronavirus is only as dangerous as the flu.

We may be looking at some kind of self-fulfilling prophecy, where a harmless flu-tier virus is being portrayed as dangerous, and people, by being forced to stay at home and by being exposed to the media hysteria about the virus, face decreased immune function, making them more likely to catch the flu. Furthermore, by destroying the economy and people’s plans for the future, anxiety, depression, and stress are all going to shoot up through the roof and result in even more people suffering from weakened immune systems and in many cases, straight-out taking their own lives.

All of this is a huge, malicious hoax.

I read yesterday that 17% of Children in the US have went malnutritioned because of the Lockdowns and people losing their job.

This is almost 20% fucking PERCENT. THAT TO ANYONE SHOULD BE UNACCEPTABLE. Unfortunately this consists only the tip of the enemy iceberg.

The enemy has to be dealt with and punished. The most innocent of all are AGAIN paying the price.

MORE RTRS!

Meanwhile in the Netherlands, Politicians and the media are worried that every person that went outside to the beach etc got corona. Lately the weather has been great in the netherlands and since we did not go into a full lockdown (we went into a lockdown but without the forced housearrest) we can still go outside.

A couple of days ago people went to the beach because it was perfect weather for it, They did keep distance between them but the media said that there were never as many people on the beach as before and the did not distance themselves. They used a picture from a couple of years ago as proof....

Parks are getting closed because there are more than a handfull of people in those parks...

They are trying to scare people as much as possible but it seems that the people in the Netherlands dont care to much about it, Politicians are treatening people that if they dont do what is being told, They will take away more of our freedoms. The jews have really overplayed their hand, Every day there are less people that care about covid-19 dispite the jewish efforts to create fear, anxiety and depression.

That said i dont see the people rise up against the goverment/jews, So i seriously wonder how things will end up.

That's why the most obnoxious argument to me was ,,health is more important than economy" (so we should house arrest the whole population to "protect" them from the flu-like virus) or how the anti-lockdown protesters "care more about their money than people's health and lives"... First of all, we're in the 21st century for fuck's sake, medicine is advanced enough to contain effectively a viral outbreak through medical means, not medieval means such as lockdowns, even if the virus mortality rate was actually high (which it's not). We are acting as if modern medicine doesn't exist, and the only thing we can do is to hide our head in the sand like an ostrich, #StayHome, and just pray Gawd that the virus will go away.... And the second reason why the "health is more important than economy" type of arguments anger me so much, and I find them so goddamn retarded, is because nowadays, the majority of health issues and deaths are not caused by the inability of medicine to prevent, or deal with them, but by economical problems, or in other words, by the inability of the people to afford proper health care (including a healthy lifestyle)... After they created the worst economy crash since the Great Depression imagine how this will affect people's health, worldwide... They are literally killing them, while they are telling them that they are saving them... And the worst thing is that I'm still seeing tons of people who can't see through their lies and bullshit, despite the truth being so blatantly obvious...

txg said:
the reality is that more american children have eating disorders and anorexia, and their parents dont feed them because they are lazy.

The 'healthy living' cohorts also play a major role in this. The joos have reversed the meaning of the word "healthy"... To most people nowadays "healthy" means some kind of vegan, raw food diets, and other crap, or the tons of retarded diets for losing weight that involve hunger, which is very unhealthy and at the same time not effective for getting in a good shape.... But the worst thing is that they start with the "healthy diets' since kindergarten... I've seen photos of kids eating "healthy" food in kindergarten, it was literally a mixture of raw chopped carrots and peppers. If I wasn't told this was "healthy" food for children, I would have thought it's food for chickens or fowls...

Cro666 said:
Meanwhile in the Netherlands, Politicians and the media are worried that every person that went outside to the beach etc got corona. Lately the weather has been great in the netherlands and since we did not go into a full lockdown (we went into a lockdown but without the forced housearrest) we can still go outside.

A couple of days ago people went to the beach because it was perfect weather for it, They did keep distance between them but the media said that there were never as many people on the beach as before and the did not distance themselves. They used a picture from a couple of years ago as proof....

Parks are getting closed because there are more than a handfull of people in those parks...

They are trying to scare people as much as possible but it seems that the people in the Netherlands dont care to much about it, Politicians are treatening people that if they dont do what is being told, They will take away more of our freedoms. The jews have really overplayed their hand, Every day there are less people that care about covid-19 dispite the jewish efforts to create fear, anxiety and depression.

That said i dont see the people rise up against the goverment/jews, So i seriously wonder how things will end up.

There was a picture in a local newspaper about it being so very busy on the lake and we've actually seen it.
For a mandatory lockdown and measurements were at first instated too late, and then since everyone had to make their own rules it became a gigantic mess.
With the media playing into this chaotic craziness as well rather than dealing with it more rationally, in a calm and organized manner..

Anyway I think things could be going back to normal soon which is a good thing.
With a little bit of luck this virus can kick the bucket before autumn.

And yes I agree. WTF to dutch people about the sheer inactivity on some matters.
But I think that since most people got to keep their job of some sort that they dont feel the need to rebel and think "this too will pass".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I read yesterday that 17% of Children in the US have went malnutritioned because of the Lockdowns and people losing their job.

This is almost 20% fucking PERCENT. THAT TO ANYONE SHOULD BE UNACCEPTABLE. Unfortunately this consists only the tip of the enemy iceberg.

The enemy has to be dealt with and punished. The most innocent of all are AGAIN paying the price.

MORE RTRS!

if i can and are able to(ie energy-wise), should i do more than the ´´max`` 10 RTRs a day?

Artanis said:
if i can and are able to(ie energy-wise), should i do more than the ´´max`` 10 RTRs a day?

Of course. 10 is not the max in that case, then.

When the RTR is done, which is the best way to destroy the paper of the RTR??
After I done the final RTR ritual, I used to burn it.
Which is the best method by which I further humiliate the Jewish Jehovah thoughtform??

DragonFire11 said:
Which is the best method by which I further humiliate the Jewish Jehovah thoughtform??

I would say your visualization and intent during vibrations and affirmations counts way more than the way you destroy the paper. Burn it, flush it down the toilet (now when I think of it don't do this since it clogs the pipes :lol: unless you flush small pieces, maybe ), shred it. Whatever, just as long as you destroy it. Intent and visualization is more potent metaphysically.

Henu the Great said:
DragonFire11 said:

I would say your visualization and intent during vibrations and affirmations counts way more than the way you destroy the paper. Burn it, flush it down the toilet (now when I think of it don't do this since it clogs the pipes :lol: unless you flush small pieces, maybe ), shred it. Whatever, just as long as you destroy it. Intent and visualization is more potent metaphysically.

Thank you for the answer, I will keep in mind. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back