Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what better rune or square to be able to move to another place and live alone and be independent?

If you have the money to do such a thing then go for it, you don't need anybody's approval if you're 18+
If you don't have the money to do such a thing do a money working.

StyleCoin said:
tired of living among toxic people. :cry:

It seems alot of us are having this problem. I think it's a stage we are going through. We have to fight hard till 2023. Saturn will be in Pisces. Saturn in Pisces people are wonderful. Very caring.

2024 will be the physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius. Pluto in Aquarius.

It's going to be a bit of a struggle here as we release the enemies death grip. But then things are going to explode and take off.

I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:

It seems alot of us are having this problem. I think it's a stage we are going through. We have to fight hard till 2023. Saturn will be in Pisces. Saturn in Pisces people are wonderful. Very caring.

2024 will be the physical manifestation of the age of Aquarius. Pluto in Aquarius.

It's going to be a bit of a struggle here as we release the enemies death grip. But then things are going to explode and take off.

I hope everything gets better, thank you. : ')

StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:

I wish I could have a better answer. But the Final RTR has made us all lazy. Lol

I use to work like non stop. I use to work 7 days a week, 60-70 hours. Do like 3 16 hour shifts back to back.

Now I'm like I'm getting old or something? No because everyone else is experiencing it. Like I could go be a slave over here? How about a slave over there? Come on! Ya know ya wanna go slave for some company, right goy?

I use to do it with a smile. Now it's like I just cant. I'm so done with this world and economy. It's time to have something actually liveable.

StyleCoin said:

Better than this may be doing a working to take control of the situation. Jera rune may help. Odhal deals with properties and places where we set down roots. Fehu grants money.

Number 47 may be helpful here in the necromicon spell book just affirm how you want the situation to go.
https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Necronomicon-Spellbook.pdf

Also Sun Square may be helpful for money or to change the situation starting on summer solstice Since it’s on Sunday with moon not void most places and/or in Leo.

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:

Saturn is not bad in Aquarius energy wise. Far better than Capricorn. Pisces should be nice too for it except it may cause some people depression or mental issues. Other than that your right very empathetic energy I would assume.

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:

I wish I could have a better answer. But the Final RTR has made us all lazy. Lol

I use to work like non stop. I use to work 7 days a week, 60-70 hours. Do like 3 16 hour shifts back to back.

Now I'm like I'm getting old or something? No because everyone else is experiencing it. Like I could go be a slave over here? How about a slave over there? Come on! Ya know ya wanna go slave for some company, right goy?

I use to do it with a smile. Now it's like I just cant. I'm so done with this world and economy. It's time to have something actually liveable.
no problem.

Do you work all this? if i were in your shoes, i would probably have a heart attack, you must have a lot of willpower and a lot of responsibility.

I hope that the Jews and their system that enslaves us will fall as quickly as possible, so that we all finally have a wonderful life, just as the German people did under Hitler.

I can no longer bear to be exploited by the Jewish system. :(

Hello StyleCoin,
Here is an informative thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18316&p=70776&hilit=raidho#p70776

The runes for a relocation working would be:

1. Raidho- Rune of travel, journeys, and physical endurance. This rune has been used as a charm for travelers, this includes astral travel as well and Reidh acts as a guide for the dead in their journey in the underworld. This is also a rune of relocation such as moving house.

3. Ansuz- “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings.

3. Uruz- beginnings and origins, freedom and rebellion.

I would vibrate each rune for 18x and then an affirmation for 18x as well.

HS.

StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:

no problem.

Do you work all this? if i were in your shoes, i would probably have a heart attack, you must have a lot of willpower and a lot of responsibility.

I hope that the Jews and their system that enslaves us will fall as quickly as possible, so that we all finally have a wonderful life, just as the German people did under Hitler.

Since the curses have been removed I'm lazy as fuck. I'm like I will work 32 hours or something. I'm just done with it.

I'm with you, I'm tired of working for nothing.

Syt said:
Hello StyleCoin,
Here is an informative thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18316&p=70776&hilit=raidho#p70776

The runes for a relocation working would be:

1. Raidho- Rune of travel, journeys, and physical endurance. This rune has been used as a charm for travelers, this includes astral travel as well and Reidh acts as a guide for the dead in their journey in the underworld. This is also a rune of relocation such as moving house.

3. Ansuz- “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings.

3. Uruz- beginnings and origins, freedom and rebellion.

I would vibrate each rune for 18x and then an affirmation for 18x as well.

HS.
thank you fellow SS, this will help me a lot. :)

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:

no problem.

Since the curses have been removed I'm lazy as fuck. I'm like I will work 32 hours or something. I'm just done with it.

:oops:

Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:

no problem.

You are such a bad goyim not wanting to work 24/7, Have you forgotten about the 6 trillion jews you have killed? Dont be lazy just work and all be forgiven.

--
I too am done and tired of this whole system but i think that every SS would agree with that.

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:
StyleCoin said:
no problem.

You are such a bad goyim not wanting to work 24/7, Have you forgotten about the 6 trillion jews you have killed? Dont be lazy just work and all be forgiven.

--
I too am done and tired of this whole system but i think that every SS would agree with that.

Hey Brother. Hows things going for you? How are your meditations?

Satanic Blessings ^ ^

Btw the rune of travel is Kaun so you might want to look into that.

Aldrick said:

Satanic Blessings ^ ^

Things are looking quite good for me in this moment in time, It could always be better im working on it. Im getting all the help i need from the gods and from my surroundings, Lately im also way more aware of my surroundings and the happenings in the world, Maybe its because of the new way of doing the RTR's.

Meditation wise well... Most work i did in the past to spiritualy advance has been destroyed, Mostly weakness from my part but not something i could really do much about seeing how mentaly unstable i was in the past. Right now im in the process of re-opening my chakra's, They are barely open in this moment in time so i've gotta work on it again. Anyways meditations are going really well.

How are things going on your end? Haven't had your house set on fire by the ''protesters''? :lol:

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

Satanic Blessings ^ ^

Things are looking quite good for me in this moment in time, It could always be better im working on it. Im getting all the help i need from the gods and from my surroundings, Lately im also way more aware of my surroundings and the happenings in the world, Maybe its because of the new way of doing the RTR's.

Meditation wise well... Most work i did in the past to spiritualy advance has been destroyed, Mostly weakness from my part but not something i could really do much about seeing how mentaly unstable i was in the past. Right now im in the process of re-opening my chakra's, They are barely open in this moment in time so i've gotta work on it again. Anyways meditations are going really well.

How are things going on your end? Haven't had your house set on fire by the ''protesters''? :lol:

Gosh no. Not bad, I'm keeping up munka and Surya, although I'm starting to chant faster. Other stuff I do but miss days.

My Guardian is very insistent on void. Me and a brother summoned him, and actually got the same message. Which was cool! We were sorta blown away.

So last night I decided to put black in my Aura and wow. Black feels amazing, I remember maxine saying someone was putting black in layers on his Aura and got messed up. So I'm trying to be careful, but wow does it feel stabilizing.

Mauna means silence in sanskrit. Trying to void and control my mind. Your mars and mercury are your concentration. If you have Aries mercury or Aries mars, concentration is much harder.

Aldrick said:
Gosh no. Not bad, I'm keeping up munka and Surya, although I'm starting to chant faster. Other stuff I do but miss days.

My Guardian is very insistent on void. Me and a brother summoned him, and actually got the same message. Which was cool! We were sorta blown away.

So last night I decided to put black in my Aura and wow. Black feels amazing, I remember maxine saying someone was putting black in layers on his Aura and got messed up. So I'm trying to be careful, but wow does it feel stabilizing.

Mauna means silence in sanskrit. Trying to void and control my mind. Your mars and mercury are your concentration. If you have Aries mercury or Aries mars, concentration is much harder.

Yeah black could really backfire on you, Ghost in the machine made a really good post about it. I really recommend reading it.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41041

I stil dont even have a clue about my natal chart, Might be handy to do a reading sometime. I know lydia is great at that, But pff its expensive. Anyways dont try and use your natal chart as an excuse, Im sure you'll be fine.

Btw your guardian is just copying me, Wasn't i the one that ''berated'' you to do your void meditations? :lol:

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

Yeah black could really backfire on you, Ghost in the machine made a really good post about it. I really recommend reading it.

I stil dont even have a clue about my natal chart, Might be handy to do a reading sometime. I know lydia is great at that, But pff its expensive. Anyways dont try and use your natal chart as an excuse, Im sure you'll be fine.

Btw your guardian is just copying me, Wasn't i the one that ''berated'' you to do your void meditations? :lol:

Were you? I dont remember lol. Thank you for your reply. If you wanted to email me, I would be willing to go over your chart with you.

I have to ask my friends all the time what their birthday information is, I dont keep it. Nor would it be shared with anyone. I've had people drill me in person about other people, I do not relent.

Maxine and Cobra are the only ones I will even discuss anyone else too. Even if you hated me, makes no difference. I just forget it.

If you're not comfortable I understand. But know the offer is there. My careers are Astrologist, Politician, Psychiatrist and Lawer. The other three are kinda hard to get into, so theres actually schools that offer a 2 year degree, I'm thinking of going.

Astrology is like my only feasible passion. So I really enjoy helping people understand themselves. How does that make you feel? (Psychiatrist joke). Lol

I was actually in school to become a psychiatrist, is where my psychology knowledge comes from, but shit it's a long way to get anywhere.

Spiritual leader and speaker is my destiny. It's really hard to do that now though. Whoops this is getting long, just trying to figure out what to do with my life. Lol

[email protected]

Aldrick said:
Were you? I dont remember lol. Thank you for your reply. If you wanted to email me, I would be willing to go over your chart with you.

I have to ask my friends all the time what their birthday information is, I dont keep it. Nor would it be shared with anyone. I've had people drill me in person about other people, I do not relent.

Maxine and Cobra are the only ones I will even discuss anyone else too. Even if you hated me, makes no difference. I just forget it.

If you're not comfortable I understand. But know the offer is there. My careers are Astrologist, Politician, Psychiatrist and Lawer. The other three are kinda hard to get into, so theres actually schools that offer a 2 year degree, I'm thinking of going.

Astrology is like my only feasible passion. So I really enjoy helping people understand themselves. How does that make you feel? (Psychiatrist joke). Lol

I was actually in school to become a psychiatrist, is where my psychology knowledge comes from, but shit it's a long way to get anywhere.

Spiritual leader and speaker is my destiny. It's really hard to do that now though. Whoops this is getting long, just trying to figure out what to do with my life. Lol

[email protected]

You a psychiatrist? Haha i can't even imagine that, Altough the way you have been talkin lately i can see it.
Thank you for the offer brother :D Really apreciate it. Is it fine if i mail you some other time? Not sure when tough.

I dont hate you btw, When we had that... Discussion, I was somewhat agitated sure but that in the past now. Didn't we make up and make out after? :lol: I know you are forgetfull so here's the link to the discussion: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=40669

Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

[email protected]

You a psychiatrist? Haha i can't even imagine that, Altough the way you have been talkin lately i can see it.
Thank you for the offer brother :D Really apreciate it. Is it fine if i mail you some other time? Not sure when tough.

I dont hate you btw, When we had that... Discussion, I was somewhat agitated sure but that in the past now. Didn't we make up and make out after? :lol: I know you are forgetfull so here's the link to the discussion: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=40669

Dude I dont even remember. I honestly cant keep up with the discussions and some of the most absolute stupidity I see here, that our discussion, doesnt even ring a bell.

Aldrick said:
Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

[email protected]
Aldrick will you read my chart? Ill give you some $ :)

Taurus said:
Aldrick said:
Cro666 said:

[email protected]
Aldrick will you read my chart? Ill give you some $ :)

I don't want money. Especially because that would be attached to your personal information.

I was away for a while, I thank everyone who helped me in this post, many of you are helping me to win in life. thanks to everyone again. :")

Aldrick said:
Cro666 said:
Aldrick said:

--

Satanic Blessings ^ ^
asked me or Cro666?

StyleCoin said:
Aldrick said:
Cro666 said:

--

Satanic Blessings ^ ^
asked me or Cro666?

Well how about to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back