Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Employment/Apprenticeship with Freemasons

Ninja 666

Hello!

I'm not joining Freemasonry, nor will I ever.

This is concerning "work" as in maybe being an employee with a Freemason.

I need some input. This sounds really stupid, but I'm in a fucked up situation. So please bear with me, I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, I just need some clear thoughts on the topic. And please be nice.

I know current day Freemasonry is the slave pool of Jews. That they've put the bible on their altar, and that they have their slave rituals were they use Jewish magic. That Freemasonry are subordinated to the Jewish B'nai B'rith lodge run by the Rothschilds etc. And that they're geared towards Communism.

I'm working on my "B plan". A job while I work on other things I want on the side. Reality is reality and I have to work, even if it's not my ideal job it's better than most others available.

Here's getting into it quick. After we did the Financial rituals during December (I think), I got the opportunity to 're-educate' myself, and also receive money for doing it. I don't have any diplomas and couldn't get the current unskilled jobs at the time, so it was a good opportunity for me. While attending this course, it's part of the program to gain "practice periods" with companies so we can get a feel for the profession and build our resume, for the potential of getting employment with the companies or elsewhere.

I have had good experiences and bad experiences working for one company, I'm just treated bad at times, it's just random bursts after me answering some questions or something or asking something and they vent anger and snappy remarks and stuff at me. This happens so fast I'm sometimes stunned and just perplexed. And I don't want to "blame the enemy" to much but it's like psychic attacks, curses and them being under control. Which is bad. But anyways. I've checked for other places to be, and recently was at the worst job interview I've ever been on, I've had a few bad interviews, but this one was really bad.

But I've chosen to think positively about it. There are people I can get along with and have positive relations with. Even on job interviews. I've experienced this before.

And I got the opportunity recently. I met a guy (let's call him Nathan) I was friends with as a kid. Nathan is now working with a few buddies in their own company. One guy (let's call him, Cooper) he works with is a certified "master" in the profession I'm working to get my certificate in, so I have an opportunity to have my "practice period" and possibly apprenticeship and future work done there with Cooper. A place where I at least have some social connection or past with. The catch is, they are both Freemasons. And there's more drama to it.

I've had a fall out with Nathan in the past when I worked with him back when he ran his own company by himself. I quit. Other than that incident, it was one of the better working environments I've had. And in regards to Cooper that I'll be working with, we've fucked the same girl. He was in a relationship with her, and I fucked her a few times before they were together.

If I remember right, Cooper's father is also a Freemason, and it was Cooper that always told Nathan "he must join Freemasonry". I'm not sure if they regularly attend lodge meetings anymore, or if they "quit". I don't even know if they run around with the logo on their company trucks.

However, this was a great opportunity, if it weren't for the Freemasonry part. Could you give some input? Satan doesn't allow for "friendly association with other people" being interpreted as Christians etc. And I'm all for following that. It's just that, I'm in a fucked up situation, so I'm not sure how serious I should be about that Freemasonry thing. I'm pretty much on board with what Satan says in the Al Jilwah, but does it apply here to jobs and so forth?

I trust Satan and the Gods are the most powerful, but I don't want to get myself involved in a more fucked up situation than I'm already in. At the same time I don't want to play to much into thinking about the enemy, but also don't want to underestimate them. This did come in perfect time.

I'll like to add I can contact other companies to potentially gain "practice periods" / work, but since I know "Nathan", I thought it might be a good choice. All considered.

Ninja 666 said:
So I take it that the main question is whether you should work in that company with Nathan, or search for a different one instead?

If you were to choose to not take this opportunity, would there be any issues with looking for a different company?
And by extension, would your relations with them matter at all if you were to anger them and then look for a new company afterwards? I ask this because, if the answer to both of these is "No", you should be able to just ask them straightup about their Freemasonry affiliations, whether they still do it and so on. If there are no possible negative consequences then I would recommend this route, as clarifying these things generally is superior to going into a situation with limited info.

Also, would your time working there be temporary or would it be an indefinite employment? If it's for a longer time, I would definitely recommend the afforementioned course of action. If it's for a shorter time, you can choose to just avoid confrontation also and sit it out, if you prefer.

As for associating with them, there are no issues on that. Having NPC friends is fine. If they ever ask you to participate in Freemasonry, just politely decline. You can have friendships with those who are without as long as you conserve your privacy.

Guys, please forgive my stupidity on this one.

I sometimes have to write things out and actually ask for help before I realize how stupid it is.

If you got worked up and spent time and energy on this, all I can say is that I'm not going for that job and realized how stupid it was. After the above, and reading around the forum.

Ninja 666 said:
I don't think anyone had any issues with you writing this out. If it helped you to talk about it then that's all that matters. :)

Shael said:
Ninja 666 said:
So I take it that the main question is whether you should work in that company with Nathan, or search for a different one instead?

If you were to choose to not take this opportunity, would there be any issues with looking for a different company?
And by extension, would your relations with them matter at all if you were to anger them and then look for a new company afterwards? I ask this because, if the answer to both of these is "No", you should be able to just ask them straightup about their Freemasonry affiliations, whether they still do it and so on. If there are no possible negative consequences then I would recommend this route, as clarifying these things generally is superior to going into a situation with limited info.

Also, would your time working there be temporary or would it be an indefinite employment? If it's for a longer time, I would definitely recommend the afforementioned course of action. If it's for a shorter time, you can choose to just avoid confrontation also and sit it out, if you prefer.

As for associating with them, there are no issues on that. Having NPC friends is fine. If they ever ask you to participate in Freemasonry, just politely decline. You can have friendships with those who are without as long as you conserve your privacy.

Hello Shael!

Thank you for replying. I made up my mind after posting this so I didn't see your answer before I made my last comment.

This was just some desperate situation that I didn't think through thoroughly.

I sent you an email if you want to chat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back