Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Satanic art

Azorm

From now on I will be posting some of my stuff here.

I wanted to do something for Sorath now. Hope some of you guys will like it.

IMG-20200526-204212-264.jpg

I'm thinking about posting some sketches sometimes. I often lose my patience while trying to finish my paintings and drawings, often I just ruin it while coming near the end. Sketches can be pretty too I guess.

That’s so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing your talent. Art is so important.

This is a very humble piece of art, he's not overtly portrayed and I like the vines he gives off in this. It's like he's enjoying another one of his days in his limitless life span. The colors contrast well, you have a very keen eye. Well done

Azorm said:

I'm thinking about posting some sketches sometimes. I often lose my patience while trying to finish my paintings and drawings, often I just ruin it while coming near the end. Sketches can be pretty too I guess.

This is really beautiful artwork. I love the energy of Sorath I can feel it on here. I have not met or experienced him yet his energy is cool.

DezFranky said:
This is a very humble piece of art, he's not overtly portrayed and I like the vines he gives off in this. It's like he's enjoying another one of his days in his limitless life span. The colors contrast well, you have a very keen eye. Well done

Thanks ^^
Btw, never understood why some people see him as arrogant or something like that. He is not. He likes to teach people and can be strict sometimes a bit, but he is really nice and actually is playful often. I noticed his aura often orange and pink, he makes me really creative when around. He is really pleasant to work with, especially if you are an artist and can actually help you with fixing lots of issues and to help you to relax and just enjoy the moment too.

He helped me with so many things already even without asking him, he is so kind.

Azorm said:

Wow Azorm. :D

Azorm said:

!!Great fucking job!! I have to admit makes a me a little jealous;)

Thank you guys.
I actually think that it's great that Gentiles can look up to each other and find inspiration and motivation to grow even more. I hope that more artists here will post their art and advance even more in every way.

Aside from meditations we have lots of things to do, it's not all about meditations. Artists should find time to practice too.

Azorm said:

Hey Azorm. Thanks for your post. It is amazing. I'm surprised you didnt email me any of your new stuff.

You are such a Beautiful soul. ;)

Aldrick said:
Azorm said:

Hey Azorm. Thanks for your post. It is amazing. I'm surprised you didnt email me any of your new stuff.

Well I don't want to be annoying or somethings. You look like you need a lot of space lately.

Azorm said:
Aldrick said:
Azorm said:

Well I don't want to be annoying or somethings. You look like you need a lot of space lately.

No you're never annoying. I'm sorry I gave that off. Just ready to come into my own. Late bloomer retrogrades. I'm tired of waiting my whole life to get where I want to be. But it's going to happen soon. :)

I'm glad you decided to share your talents with us…
clear one's head

Remember

Invocation and evocation
Only by the sigils

slidedemons22.gif

Azorm said:

This really is awesome :D I especialy like how his hairs flow in the wind, Really nice touch.

Question tough, Do you draw with a computer program or with hand?

No you're never annoying. I'm sorry I gave that off. Just ready to come into my own. Late bloomer retrogrades. I'm tired of waiting my whole life to get where I want to be. But it's going to happen soon. 

I see.
Well, good luck with that. :)
I understand the feel, I feel like everything is slowed down in my life. One problem after another, and I'm slow at fixing anything tbh, it takes a while. Retrogrades and Saturn can slow things down a lot..

This really is awesome  I especialy like how his hairs flow in the wind, Really nice touch.

Question tough, Do you draw with a computer program or with hand?

Thanks. I'm using photoshop usually.

Azorm said:

Very beautiful art
Wish I would have seen him too :p
But really beautiful

Azorm said:

Beautiful!

Azorm said:

:eek: I'm a bit late with this but HOLY GODS I beg you to give me permission to post this in gallery. You. Are. Super. Talented. Ostao sam bez teksta koliko me je očaralo, ali stvarno. Svaka čast!

TalGonDon said:
Azorm said:

:eek: I'm a bit late with this but HOLY GODS I beg you to give me permission to post this in gallery. You. Are. Super. Talented. Ostao sam bez teksta koliko me je očaralo, ali stvarno. Svaka čast!

Thanks ^^
Sure, go ahead :)

d602a3f5-003c-497b-83d2-3f20dd7d7b0e.jpg

Okay something new here now.

Finally I managed to finish this digital painting I started long ago. I always had weird issues when I tried finishing it, but now finally the time has come. Actually for a long time I barely could work on anything properly when it comes to digital art...

Here I drew our father Satan/Lucifer, together with his son Amon Ra in the background. I planned to put them near some building in Pandemonium, at least I tried to make it look a bit like Satan's palace. Hope you guys like it.

This is somewhat how I see him, I spent almost 2 years (maybe even more) drawing some sketches of him when I had some free time and I was trying to learn how I could draw him better, because I really didn't wanted to just leave some poor drawings of him behind. I will not stop here ofc, I'm still warming up lol

Azorm said:

Finally I managed to finish this digital painting I started long ago. I always had weird issues when I tried finishing it, but now finally the time has come. Actually for a long time I barely could work on anything properly when it comes to digital art...

Here I drew our father Satan/Lucifer, together with his son Amon Ra in the background. I planned to put them near some building in Pandemonium, at least I tried to make it look a bit like Satan's palace. Hope you guys like it.

This is somewhat how I see him, I spent almost 2 years (maybe even more) drawing some sketches of him when I had some free time and I was trying to learn how I could draw him better, because I really didn't wanted to just leave some poor drawings of him behind. I will not stop here ofc, I'm still warming up lol
This is actually pretty good. :)

Azorm said:

This is lovely and very well done. Especially with the details.
I believe Satan is very proud of you and your creativity sister! :)

Azorm said:

Azorm thank you for your hard work. I love this piece the I just wanna point out something try to give the background a darker value to create contrast making the foreground pop out. Other then that looks great. I’m planning to do a digital sculpture of father Satan in the near future. And because I’m learning too many different things in such a short amount of time, I don’t find enough time to practice drawing anymore. I have to keep up with all the programs they teach us. I was wondering if you wanna do this project with me. All I need is two drawings in a T pose. Front view and side view. This will help me as a base for the sculpture. And I will give full credit for sure. This doesn’t have to be now. Anytime if that works for you.

Azorm said:

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I love the way you drew him and everything and that fire!! WOW!!
Good work!!!

Please do more!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Azorm said:

Yes you are very talented, this is amazing work! I'm going to print this out and hang it in my room, very very beautiful, thank you for sharing this!!!! Hail Sorath!

Eannatum said:
Azorm said:

Azorm thank you for your hard work. I love this piece the I just wanna point out something try to give the background a darker value to create contrast making the foreground pop out. Other then that looks great. I’m planning to do a digital sculpture of father Satan in the near future. And because I’m learning too many different things in such a short amount of time, I don’t find enough time to practice drawing anymore. I have to keep up with all the programs they teach us. I was wondering if you wanna do this project with me. All I need is two drawings in a T pose. Front view and side view. This will help me as a base for the sculpture. And I will give full credit for sure. This doesn’t have to be now. Anytime if that works for you.

Please contact me here - [email protected], so we can talk about it in private and make plans.

And thanks for a positive feedback. Hope you will find some more time to practice drawing too.

SATchives said:
Azorm said:

Yes you are very talented, this is amazing work! I'm going to print this out and hang it in my room, very very beautiful, thank you for sharing this!!!! Hail Sorath!

That is sweet, glad you like it. Hopefully printed version will look okay, if you need a larger version of that painting I think I still have one on my comp in a case that one is a bit small.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back