Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

That Escalated Quickly : More Than 25% of All Americans Believe Bill Gates Wants to Implant Microchips in People

Jack

bill-gates-fire-1.jpg

Theres no Going back now
People are waking up to the fact that Bill Gates is up to something. Everyone can see that there’s something really off about him, and lots of people are starting to realize that there’s something really off about his interest in the lockdown and in vaccinating people.

A quarter of Americans believe that Bill Gates has some kind of agenda that he’s pushing through the coronavirus hysteria.

A new survey has shown more than 25 per cent of Americans and 44 per cent of Republicans believe an outlandish conspiracy theory that Bill Gates is plotting to use a Covid-19 vaccine to implant microchips in people.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News and YouGov, asked 1,640 Americans about the conspiracy theory between May 20 and 21.

Some 28 per cent of US adults who took part said they believed the widely debunked theory and 44 per cent of people who identified as Republicans thought it was true.

Widely debunked theory?
smilelaugh-2.png

In contrast, 19 per cent of Democrats believed the conspiracy theory about Bill Gates, who in addition to his business ventures is well known for his public-health philanthropy. A majority of Democrats (52%) were able to identify the theory as false.

Conspiracy theorists claim, falsely, that Gates is using the Covid-19 pandemic as a way to push a vaccine which includes a microchip capable of tracking people, and thus the world’s population.

Some conspiracy theorists even go as far to say that he plans to eradicate 15 per cent of the world’s population with the hypothetical vaccine.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has never proposed or funded any research into the development of a vaccine – for Covid-19 or otherwise – that includes the injection of a tracking or monitoring device.

While the charitable foundation did fund a pilot study, conducted by MIT and Rice University, into a potential vaccine delivery device that could ‘impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone’, it was entirely theoretical and would not have been capable of tracking or monitoring.

The conspiracy theory, which has gained significant traction online, cites this study in combination with another concept Gates is actively researching called a ‘digital identity‘, which could involve cloud-based storage of a person’s medical records and personal identification documents – accessible only with the consent of the owner.

While it may be easy to dismiss those who believe in the conspiracy theory, such widespread acceptance could have dangerous consequences.

Finding a vaccination for Covid-19, which has killed over 345,000 people worldwide according to Johns Hopkins University, and now over 100,000 people in the US alone, is seen as the best and most effective way to end the pandemic.

However, if people convince themselves that they do not want the vaccination because of their belief in the conspiracy theory, then they will not be protected against the virus. The more people that are unprotected, the further it will spread, and the more people it will kill.

A real-world example of this occurred in South Africa. False rumors that Gates hoped to test an experimental vaccine in the country became mainstream after a news site erroneously reported the claim. One of the country’s political parties then sent a letter to President Cyril Rampahosa demanding answers about ‘deals’ struck with Gates.

In fact, Gates and his wife are financing a vaccine trial in Philadelphia and Kansas City, Missouri, not South Africa. He also suggested creating a database of people immune to the virus, not implanting microchips.
So, according to the media:

1)The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded research “into a potential vaccine delivery device that could impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone”
2)Bill Gates wants people to have something he calls “digital identity,” which will include cloud-based storage of personal identification documents
3)Bill Gates wants to create a database of people immune to the virus

Also according to the media:

Bill Gates doesn’t want to track people through microchips

The math doesn’t add up.

Bill Gates and other powerful people are literally talking about doing everything that the so-called conspiracy theorists say that they want to do through this microchip, then saying “oh yeah but they’re not going to implant it under your skin though” – even when that is just obviously what you would do with this microchip.
Explain one thing to me. Who exactly elected Bill Gates as spokesperson for humanity? Who is the one who appointed or anointed this man as designing and scripting human interaction? I don’t recall that vote, do you?
https://twitter.com/LionelMedia/status/1246445900781834240

It is a good sign that this many people believe that Bill Gates wants to microchip them, as it suggests that many, many more people are at least aware of these “theories,” which means that waking them up to the Jewish agenda is only a matter of showing them evidence of Bill Gates saying that he wants all of these things that people accuse him of wanting to do.

Brothers, do not stray off the RTR, we'll see the eventual veil lifting off little by little this way. We need to continue with this.

If they are going to force these vaccines on everyone, they don’t have much time left to do it. If they wait until November or some later time that number will go from 25% to possibly 50%. This entire Covid shutdown hail Mary that they just pulled blew up in their face for the most part.

I'm pretty sure the number is even higher. I've heard here in Italy people that i would have never expected to believe in these type of things. More and more people are waking up to the Truth.

That smug, cold, evil in this thing's eyes. I hope when we break the enemy grid the veil will be lifted so that everyone can see what jews are.

"Within 10 years, 50% of Americans will be microchipped" so sayeth an article.

I've read so many articles in the past from conspiracy theorists that also post evidence with their theories and they do a good job at explaining things to people and opening them up to the truth.

Bill Gates has promoted and created many vaccines in the past that has caused cancer, autism, and other serious diseases to develop in children and babies. And also caused said children to become infertile once they reach puberty and adulthood.
There was many reported vaccines that caused such diseases that were being funded by Microsoft.

Bill Gates gives off the same energy and aura type as Mark Zuckerberg and anyone who tunes in and focuses on this energy knows that it is absolutely disgusting and its cold, soulless, and emotionless. These people will not have a happy ending when everything comes down and the truth is out.
Theres so many people out there these days in America that are totally aware of the truth and whats happening in the world. Sadly most people wont admit to knowing the truth to other people out of fear that they'll be hunted down and killed by hitmen of the 'elite' or people in power. 25% of America is far too low than what I believe is the actual number of woke people. I believe its more like 60%.The other 40% are the hardcore Christians and sheep-minded people that believe in what the media and government tells them.

I pray to Satan and thank him for the RTR's, this Co-Vid pandemic was a wonderful situation of irreversible exposure for the enemy.

It is at this level of exposure that now we can hope to see meaningful change and awakening in the future.

All our sacrifices are coming to something, but there will be many more battles, many of them uphill. I am certain we will succeed.

We are seeing lights against impossible material odds. The whole situation was immaculately planned but the RTR literally shifted the fabric of reality and is saving us.

I am very thankful.

Also if the people who believed in the "Conspiracy" were only like 10%, the enemy would be definitely able to enforce this. But this is more like 30 to 35 or even 40% and now they have to think the matter over twice on if they want to be entirely toast or let this agenda go. And since they will not let it go it's probably going to be toast for them.

They will probably continue until 9 out of 10 people want their head on a pike, that is something they know very well to do in history. Their masters have demanded of them to do something and they have failed, and they do not have many more choices.

I know this isn't really relevant to the point of this post, but I'm naturally inclined to side with the other point of view when an article condescendingly uses lingo like "outlandish," "widely debunked," and "falsely."

Perhaps that's just me being spiteful but fuck these cocksuckers trying to openly push a narrative in such a manner.

luis said:
I'm pretty sure the number is even higher. I've heard here in Italy people that i would have never expected to believe in these type of things. More and more people are waking up to the Truth.
The same here, as well.

Sun said:
There was many reported vaccines that caused such diseases that were being funded by Microsoft.
One might say monsantosoft. I also wonder how involved these are with the Centres for Disease Control and not Prevention.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also if the people who believed in the "Conspiracy" were only like 10%, the enemy would be definitely able to enforce this. But this is more like 30 to 35 or even 40% and now they have to think the matter over twice on if they want to be entirely toast or let this agenda go. And since they will not let it go it's probably going to be toast for them.

They will probably continue until 9 out of 10 people want their head on a pike, that is something they know very well to do in history. Their masters have demanded of them to do something and they have failed, and they do not have many more choices.
Well, considering the Astrology of the situation and the future...

This I think will be a hit and miss for them they have pushed it to far Maxine said some time back that Satan personally intervened to bring about the World Wide Web(www) this is what will eventually bring them down because of the internet the entire planet can be aware of their agenda at the same time.The Gods obviously knew the enemy is going escalate things the timing of the RTRs can not be just a coincidence................

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are seeing lights against impossible material odds. The whole situation was immaculately planned but the RTR literally shifted the fabric of reality and is saving us.
I agree, since the beginning of this whole covid mess I was thinking to myself, this is some evil genius. I'll give them that much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...conspiracy percentage numbers...

More than likely you can add another 5 to 10 percent to the list.

If MORE people are happy to expose themselves into the belief there is a nefarious plot(and there is considering our knowledge of our good buddies the JNWO).

Then more people will freely communicate, in fact when people study history remember Icke and LondonReal. People are gonna be like "WTF why did they get kicked out for conspiracy stuff?"

Like the old quote from the late 1800s-early 1900s book. Albeit best said by Kane from Command and Conquer series: "He who controls the past, commands the future".

Those who read the past will understand the future better and better be able to fight the machinations of the JNWO.

Ah yes Mr. Gates, the guy that makes only very high quality products that always work flawlessly. Not unreliable garbage such as Microsoft Windows.
Hol' up a sec..

Jokes apart, we all know microchip would be terrible. I personally don't think they will get widespread, because smartphones we all carry around everywhere every second of our lives do a fair superior job to track us individually already.

Jack said:
bill-gates-fire-1.jpg

Theres no Going back now
People are waking up to the fact that Bill Gates is up to something. Everyone can see that there’s something really off about him, and lots of people are starting to realize that there’s something really off about his interest in the lockdown and in vaccinating people.

A quarter of Americans believe that Bill Gates has some kind of agenda that he’s pushing through the coronavirus hysteria.

A new survey has shown more than 25 per cent of Americans and 44 per cent of Republicans believe an outlandish conspiracy theory that Bill Gates is plotting to use a Covid-19 vaccine to implant microchips in people.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News and YouGov, asked 1,640 Americans about the conspiracy theory between May 20 and 21.

Some 28 per cent of US adults who took part said they believed the widely debunked theory and 44 per cent of people who identified as Republicans thought it was true.

Widely debunked theory?
smilelaugh-2.png

In contrast, 19 per cent of Democrats believed the conspiracy theory about Bill Gates, who in addition to his business ventures is well known for his public-health philanthropy. A majority of Democrats (52%) were able to identify the theory as false.

Conspiracy theorists claim, falsely, that Gates is using the Covid-19 pandemic as a way to push a vaccine which includes a microchip capable of tracking people, and thus the world’s population.

Some conspiracy theorists even go as far to say that he plans to eradicate 15 per cent of the world’s population with the hypothetical vaccine.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has never proposed or funded any research into the development of a vaccine – for Covid-19 or otherwise – that includes the injection of a tracking or monitoring device.

While the charitable foundation did fund a pilot study, conducted by MIT and Rice University, into a potential vaccine delivery device that could ‘impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone’, it was entirely theoretical and would not have been capable of tracking or monitoring.

The conspiracy theory, which has gained significant traction online, cites this study in combination with another concept Gates is actively researching called a ‘digital identity‘, which could involve cloud-based storage of a person’s medical records and personal identification documents – accessible only with the consent of the owner.

While it may be easy to dismiss those who believe in the conspiracy theory, such widespread acceptance could have dangerous consequences.

Finding a vaccination for Covid-19, which has killed over 345,000 people worldwide according to Johns Hopkins University, and now over 100,000 people in the US alone, is seen as the best and most effective way to end the pandemic.

However, if people convince themselves that they do not want the vaccination because of their belief in the conspiracy theory, then they will not be protected against the virus. The more people that are unprotected, the further it will spread, and the more people it will kill.

A real-world example of this occurred in South Africa. False rumors that Gates hoped to test an experimental vaccine in the country became mainstream after a news site erroneously reported the claim. One of the country’s political parties then sent a letter to President Cyril Rampahosa demanding answers about ‘deals’ struck with Gates.

In fact, Gates and his wife are financing a vaccine trial in Philadelphia and Kansas City, Missouri, not South Africa. He also suggested creating a database of people immune to the virus, not implanting microchips.
So, according to the media:

1)The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded research “into a potential vaccine delivery device that could impart an invisible mark detectable by a smartphone”
2)Bill Gates wants people to have something he calls “digital identity,” which will include cloud-based storage of personal identification documents
3)Bill Gates wants to create a database of people immune to the virus

Also according to the media:

Bill Gates doesn’t want to track people through microchips

The math doesn’t add up.

Bill Gates and other powerful people are literally talking about doing everything that the so-called conspiracy theorists say that they want to do through this microchip, then saying “oh yeah but they’re not going to implant it under your skin though” – even when that is just obviously what you would do with this microchip.
Explain one thing to me. Who exactly elected Bill Gates as spokesperson for humanity? Who is the one who appointed or anointed this man as designing and scripting human interaction? I don’t recall that vote, do you?
https://twitter.com/LionelMedia/status/1246445900781834240

It is a good sign that this many people believe that Bill Gates wants to microchip them, as it suggests that many, many more people are at least aware of these “theories,” which means that waking them up to the Jewish agenda is only a matter of showing them evidence of Bill Gates saying that he wants all of these things that people accuse him of wanting to do.

Brothers, do not stray off the RTR, we'll see the eventual veil lifting off little by little this way. We need to continue with this.

Brothers and SISTERS.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
If they are going to force these vaccines on everyone, they don’t have much time left to do it. If they wait until November or some later time that number will go from 25% to possibly 50%. This entire Covid shutdown hail Mary that they just pulled blew up in their face for the most part.

What I don't understand is why they say everyone must have their vaccine. The quote says without the vaccine a person will be unprotected and the virus would thus kill more people.

Okay fine. So those that want protection can take the vaccine. And those that arnt scared of the virus. Why can't they just be left alone to take their chances if they want to.

Very Big Brother dictating what everyone must do.

This is the quote from above: "However, if people convince themselves that they do not want the vaccination because of their belief in the conspiracy theory, then they will not be protected against the virus. The more people that are unprotected, the further it will spread, and the more people it will kill."

https://youtu.be/VyxvPg98Mqc .. And now they are admitting the virus is a hoax. Real yes. And nothing major.

ID2020 is not a conspiracy theory its a criminal fact. And the Jew, Bill Gates is openly promoting it as the front man for the Jewish policy organizations such as the Rockefeller Foundation. As Mullins stated the Rockefeller's are the front for the Rothschilds. And the two families are one Jewish dynasty as they have intermarried to keep their Tribal Empire running. If you look thought history you will always find the Rockefeller's arm in arm with the Rothschilds in every criminal project including funding the Jewish world government program of global Communist revolution. This includes personally funding the Jew, Leon Trotsky and allowing him to live in their luxury apartments in New York. While he recruited local New York Jews, for the Bolshevik hoards.

One thing they didn't mention in the article, is the fact that one of the founding partners of the ID2020, is GAVI - the vaccine alliance. Now why would they need a vaccine's alliance expertise while working on developing an ID? Unless they plan to either push for this ID through a vaccine (and a virus), or to use the vaccine as a way to implement the ID.

Scroll down to Alliance Partners to find GAVI listed there: https://id2020.org/alliance

And let's not forget that Billy did finance researches into coronaviruses and pandemics caused by these viruses.

So many things don't add up, and it's only natural that people have questions. And their typical way of dealing with people's questions, leads to distrust. But oh vey, let's better lable people's legitimate concerns as outlandish, conspiracy teories and what not, than to actually give answers.

Jack said:
bill-gates-fire-1.jpg

Theres no Going back now
But wait, we still need to convince people to accept that trump is apart of the (((swamp)))
https://humansarefree.com/2020/05/president-trump-mobilize-military-distribute-covid-19-vaccine.html

Anyone noticed how (((they)) are trying to start hyping 2nd wave for coronavirus?

ThomaSsS said:
One thing they didn't mention in the article, is the fact that one of the founding partners of the ID2020, is GAVI - the vaccine alliance. Now why would they need a vaccine's alliance expertise while working on developing an ID? Unless they plan to either push for this ID through a vaccine (and a virus), or to use the vaccine as a way to implement the ID.

Scroll down to Alliance Partners to find GAVI listed there: https://id2020.org/alliance

And let's not forget that Billy did finance researches into coronaviruses and pandemics caused by these viruses.

So many things don't add up, and it's only natural that people have questions. And their typical way of dealing with people's questions, leads to distrust. But oh vey, let's better lable people's legitimate concerns as outlandish, conspiracy teories and what not, than to actually give answers.

Yeah Billy can't make up his mind nowdays doesn't he. This and promoting his microchips that act as birth control while saying that he doesn't want to microchip us. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably his sewer water recycler malfunctioned and prions got into his brain.

danewpath said:
Jack said:
bill-gates-fire-1.jpg

Theres no Going back now
But wait, we still need to convince people to accept that trump is apart of the (((swamp)))
https://humansarefree.com/2020/05/president-trump-mobilize-military-distribute-covid-19-vaccine.html
Yes, and people somehow delusionally keep claiming Trump is on our side. They don't realize Trump is the fall guy for the Zionist jews. Wilbur Ross ,Trumps earlier commerce secretary saved Trump from bankruptcy saying that Trump will be very useful in the future. Guess what he was referring to .

Jack said:
danewpath said:
Jack said:
bill-gates-fire-1.jpg

Theres no Going back now
Yes, and people somehow delusionally keep claiming Trump is on our side. They don't realize Trump is the fall guy for the Zionist jews. Wilbur Ross ,Trumps earlier commerce secretary saved Trump from bankruptcy saying that Trump will be very useful in the future. Guess what he was referring to .
"Humans are free .com" some dumb christian blog post. That is your reliable source? Who are you, Loki88?

Trump says he will have the military helping to distribute vaccines. That does not have anything to do with forcing anybody to have it. Trump also had the military helping to distribute masks, gloves, sanitizers, medicines, ventilators, and other medical equipment. Along with trucks, trains, cargo planes and helicopters, and boats to use to distribute these items all across every part of the country. Along with those 2 giant hospital ships outside of NYC and LA, which didn't actually end up being used, but they were there just in case they might be needed.

The military helps distribute supplies because they have all the infrastructure and vehicles to be able to do it. It's basic common sense. This is all that the article is talking about. If you think that this means the military is going to come to everybody's home and forcefully vaccinate everybody, you must be absolutely retarded. Even this dumb christian blog post didn't go far enough to say that.

danewpath said:
Trump is very much "up in the clouds" as a person. Others here can think what they prefer in regards to him, but personally I believe he isn't quite on either side fully. Calling him a "wildcard" is what I would find most appropriate.

I believe that Trump in the coming months and years can swing heavily towards either side depending on our efforts here spiritually. His aforementioned nature plays into this, making him easy to influence through large-scale spiritual forces like the Final RTR.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
danewpath said:
"Humans are free .com" some dumb christian blog post. That is your reliable source? Who are you, Loki88?

Trump says he will have the military helping to distribute vaccines. That does not have anything to do with forcing anybody to have it. Trump also had the military helping to distribute masks, gloves, sanitizers, medicines, ventilators, and other medical equipment. Along with trucks, trains, cargo planes and helicopters, and boats to use to distribute these items all across every part of the country. Along with those 2 giant hospital ships outside of NYC and LA, which didn't actually end up being used, but they were there just in case they might be needed.

The military helps distribute supplies because they have all the infrastructure and vehicles to be able to do it. It's basic common sense. This is all that the article is talking about. If you think that this means the military is going to come to everybody's home and forcefully vaccinate everybody, you must be absolutely retarded. Even this dumb christian blog post didn't go far enough to say that.
He said that in a video which I have shared before. Trump was the most extreme anti vaxxer on Twitter claiming that it caused Autism and now that hes president he completely changed his tone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back