Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Member called FourthReich666?

darksky666

I know this is like a taboo to ask about someone else but i am not seeking any personal information or wanting to contact or related.

I keep wondering about a user called FourthReich666. Someone by that username was very active in JoS Forum several years ago, what's his username in this forum? (if he's still here).

I believe s/he said he was from a Muslim country (Iran?). I used to read almost all his/her messages because he (apparently) made a lot of progress in 6 months, and frequently mentioned his conversation with Satan and/or Azazel. At the time, I was a bit jealous that he progressed so much in such a short time.

I wonder how much he has progressed by now. I wish to read his/her current posts but that I don't see any post with that username. Is s/he using another username? Or did the user turn back into a sheep?

Thanks

PS: I know that every one of us advances at different rate, i have read it several times in the messages since then, please don't bash me for it, I am just mentioning the reason for the post.

He's a good guy, though he never dedicated and did not meditate, he was stuck in a materialistic mindset because of that.

Aquarius said:
He's a good guy, though he never dedicated and did not meditate, he was stuck in a materialistic mindset because of that.

What? He never dedicated nor meditated?

May be we're talking about two different people with similar usernames? The username was FourthReich666 from what i remember.

He said he was a white person (implied) from Iran (said it in his post) and that he "saw green energy inside mosque." A couple of times, his posts had "Satan (or Azazel) told me ..." in it <- this was ~6 months after he first showed up in the forum.

IIRC he even replied to some newbie posts. So learning that he never even dedicated is a bit confusing.

Thank you for replying though.. at least I knwo now that he isn't here, so he was a sheep in the end. I will not wonder about his 'advancement' from now on..

Maybe he did dedicate but from what I remember he said he wasn't very active spiritually. At least the last time he wrote.

I was thinking about him too, just yesterday, and wondering where he is these days. He was very committed to working for Satan and posted some meditations given to him. I think Aquarius is thinking of someone else. It would be cool to hear from him. Remember though there are many dedicated souls who remain in the shadows, they don't interact here at all. So don't assume anything.

Aquarius said:

Never dedicated, never meditated, but spent a lot of his time shouting "You're a jew, you're a jew, you're a jew, you're all fucking jews and I am superior" so yeah, he was kind of a dick.

Way_Seeker666 said:
He was very committed to working for Satan and posted some meditations given to him. I think Aquarius is thinking of someone else. It would be cool to hear from him.
Yes, that's the 'vibe' i used to get from his posts, he looked really committed. You may be right about him not being active in forum only..

FancyMancy said:
Is he or anyone else wondering about yours?
That wasn't necessary, this is what i meant:

(From his posts) I saw the user as someone who grew really fast in a really short time.. Every time i remembered the username, it was just me wondering how far behind i was in terms of advancement (even though the rate of advancement is not same for all).

Now that i know that he isn't here I won't have "how far behind am i (spiritually) all these years later" thought anymore..
I don't think I was minding anyone's business there..

No matter where he is, his contributions to our cause will never be forgotten . His compilation of Books, Speeches, Nazi materials was how a lot of people found their way to the truth .

We have worked with this SS Brother before, he has always been loyal, and he did contribute a lot.

Beware of potential impersonators, as far as I know, he has not been around anymore on the forums or otherwise.

I do not think he has left.

Aquarius said:
I guess I mistook him for somebody else then...
Maybe you mistook him for the "rap" guy? FourthReich666 was a good SS and helped us a lot as far as I can remember.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Maybe you mistook him for the "rap" guy? FourthReich666 was a good SS and helped us a lot as far as I can remember.
Oh yes I know about that, but I somehow remembered that he was in some kind of political party and he didn't put effort in meditating, or something like that.

darksky666 said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
He was very committed to working for Satan and posted some meditations given to him. I think Aquarius is thinking of someone else. It would be cool to hear from him.
Yes, that's the 'vibe' i used to get from his posts, he looked really committed. You may be right about him not being active in forum only..

FancyMancy said:
Is he or anyone else wondering about yours?
That wasn't necessary, this is what i meant:

(From his posts) I saw the user as someone who grew really fast in a really short time.. Every time i remembered the username, it was just me wondering how far behind i was in terms of advancement (even though the rate of advancement is not same for all).

Now that i know that he isn't here I won't have "how far behind am i (spiritually) all these years later" thought anymore..
I don't think I was minding anyone's business there..
It is unhelpful and unpleasant to compare ourselves with others.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
Oh yes I know about that, but I somehow remembered that he was in some kind of political party and he didn't put effort in meditating, or something like that.
I understand, I thought you confused him with the rap guy as some time ago I did too (maybe they had similar names or something).

luis said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:
I understand, I thought you confused him with the rap guy as some time ago I did too (maybe they had similar names or something).
The rap guy was fosterkid, it has nothing similar to fourthreich666 :lol:

Aquarius said:

I don't remember Fucktarded being in a political party....or being from Iran. Is that the rapper you're talking about?

F0st@rch1ld, lmao, I remember that fuck. He was expunged before I made my account but I recall his posts. I can't remember anything about him being in a political party, but his English wasn't that great so being from Iran is a possibility.

My most distinct memory of him was when he made some incredibly excessive, flowery post gushing over HPS Shannon to the point that it was awkward and inappropriate, and she had to politely tell him that such praise was unnecessary and low-key unwanted.

I guess the current update on him is he's off with anti-JoS groups bitching about how nobody here appreciated his unprecedented musical brilliance.

FancyMancy said:
It is unhelpful and unpleasant to compare ourselves with others.
By unpleasant I assume you meant you're disgusted by the thought of someone comparing themselves to you (even if just spiritually)?
I don't feel that way. It's more like looking up to someone or his progress. Knowing how far others have progressed and achieved spiritually is kind of inspiring. That's all.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

I don't remember Fucktarded being in a political party....or being from Iran. Is that the rapper you're talking about?
I'm not talking about retarded child lol

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
The rap guy was fosterkid, it has nothing similar to fourthreich666 :lol:
They both have a F at the beginning of their nicknames u.u but yes they are not similar :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back