Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

True Ancient Egyptian music?

RavenSky666

I was wondering, whenever I listen to so called Egyptian styled music on the web it never sounds right. It sounds too Arabic or middle eastern or too this or that, I understand no one can really say what it sounded like except for our Gods and our past lives, I feel perhaps it was closer to ancient greek music in a way I may be wrong, but the depictions of it I hear never satisfy what I feel it should sound like. Forgive my ignorance of this subject, it's just something that has always bothered me a little bit. I think they just took from surrounding cultures and their folk music to make what they feel it should sound like. I am posting here to ask, Is there any real ancient Egyptian music that was carved somewhere that we based the modern depictions from, or is it just totally from imagination? What would be the closest thing to real ancient Egyptian music? I feel a pretty strong connection when I listen to ancient Greek style music, and lute and harp music.That could be from a different Past life however perhaps. I love to talk about ancient Egypt though so please I would love any opinions on this discussion :D

I am not sure about Egyptian music but I guess it was close to Celtic, Norse, Greek, and also Indian/Hindu. Try these below, they might be close to it or maybe not at all but I am sure every SS here will like these.

1. Himinbjorg - Esprit de brave
2. Daemonia Nymphe - Deo's Erotas
3. Sangre de Muerdago - Roubando o Viño do Fauno (my fav band/group) :D
4. I am pretty sure the music back then also had more vocals and not just instrumental like this one Sangre de Muerdago - Xordas

Cro666 said:
There is this sumerian song i found not long ago, I quite like it altough im not sure if this really comes from that time period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs

I love this song, listen to it a lot! The top comment says it all:

“When the oldest written work known to man talks about the ancient times“...

The same author sings an authentic, ancient egyptian love song:
https://youtu.be/ntnBuQAvFjA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back