Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does 3 crawed cross on the door means?

random_lurker said:
I found 3 cross crawed into our wooden door some time ago. Does anyone know what it means?

It means there is christians lurking about, lmao. Seal it up and repaint.

It means someone didn't have graffiti-in-a-can, so they carved something instead.

FancyMancy said:
It means someone didn't have graffiti-in-a-can, so they carved something instead.

Problem is, it was our house door... Inside the garden. Technically you needed key to enter... So it had to be a family memeber or a bulglar... But neither makes sence.

FancyMancy said:

Problem is, it was our house door... Inside the garden. Technically you needed key to enter... So it had to be a family memeber or a bulglar... But neither makes sence.

FancyMancy said:

When you said "cross" I didn't picture the inverted - i.e. "christian" cross; I pictured an X or + sign.

FancyMancy said:
When you said "cross" I didn't picture the inverted - i.e. "christian" cross; I pictured an X or + sign.

No it was christian cross. We repainted it xD

random_lurker said:
FancyMancy said:

Good haha. Damn christians.

random_lurker said:
FancyMancy said:

Did you have visitors? I can remember being near someone once who I didn't know was a christian, and after they left I saw in place of where they were was a small emotivational jewsus prayer/rhyme card thing. Off-topic - in response to something I said, they also had told me that there are no magic wands, in terms of fixing things magically, or there not being any solution to a problem. :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back