Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

8th Chakra?

HotCoil

Hello,

I have been meditating on my 'shushamna' nadi for a few minutes each day the last couple of days (this feels very pleasant to me) and each time I've noticed this really bright, warm-hot golden ball above my head - I think this is my 8th chakra.

I'm wondering if this is the same as the ball at the top of staff in the caduceus symbol?

What is the function of the 8th chakra? Are there any satanic resources on this?

Apologies if this has already been posted, I couldn't see any similar topics in the search.

Thanks,
HotCoil

Hail Satan!

HotCoil said:
Hello,

I have been meditating on my 'shushamna' nadi for a few minutes each day the last couple of days (this feels very pleasant to me) and each time I've noticed this really bright, warm-hot golden ball above my head - I think this is my 8th chakra.

I'm wondering if this is the same as the ball at the top of staff in the caduceus symbol?

What is the function of the 8th chakra? Are there any satanic resources on this?

Apologies if this has already been posted, I couldn't see any similar topics in the search.

Thanks,
HotCoil

Hail Satan!

It´s actually the 9 main chakra , Pineal Gland is also one (7main Chakra) search for HP Magesons sermon about it:

BRAIN2.gif

The picture hasn´t been uptdated 8 is 9.

Top_Chakras.gif

Pineal Gland has the color dark blue, I estimate pointed down( or up and down like 4 chakra).

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Minor_Chakras.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back