Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thousands of migrants are entering Europe

schutzstaffel

I can't believe the sheer amount of lies that they show people in the media. At this point, they must think white people are totally dumb. The society of spectacle is showing European people that Greek borders are "guarded" and secure while at the same time everyone knows what kind of pro Zionist Freemason scum the Greek prime minister is. Not only migrants are shipped in by thousands but these people aren't even legit Syrian refugees. I've met Syrians, trust me. Syrians are not savage criminals. These people are ultra shitskins from south asia and africa. Let me give you an example:
5 days ago I was getting a haircut when I overheard a conversation in the barber shop. An Iraqi migrant,talking in english, was engaging in a conversation with another barber telling him how Erdogan just opened the prisons and told them to fuck off Turkey and get into Europe. Pedophiles,murderers,robbers were released. He himself admitted that he had to stab a greek guard in order to get inside. There's a whole breakdown of society happening at this point:
1)Migrants are entering en masse
2)White people are filling the void of childlessness with adopting cats
3)Migrants are having 3 to 5 kids
4)Nobody is a legit Syrian refugee
5)Most of them are hardcore criminals released from Turkey's hellhole of prisons

The math just doesn't add up at this point. I have no idea how the West is still functioning without collapsing.

CYL14uu.png

See also -
@Le_CRIF

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back