Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

you got blue eyes ? prepare for bad news

We may have found it is from a gene goy but it does not exist but please we were all the same but i write this out of jealousy cause they are clearly different than the reptilian eyes and remember goy if it does not exists while it actually exists it is ok to lose this characteristic because this came from some sort of Demon 10000 years ago and is a stamp that reminds our reptilian race that we wuz dead for what we do, so pls racemix it out of you.

The propaganda of these idiots is always sinking to lower levels.

What is next, become greys because Gentiles remind Jews of the fact Gods walked on the earth...Probably that will be next up.

I thought this was the opposite? Everyone has blue eyes but brown and other pigments covering it up. If I recall there is some surgery you can get to lazer away your brown or other pigment and have blue eyes show. Maybe this is only the case with whites I don’t remember.

I'd say thank goodness for my green-hazel mix, but White people have that eye color so I guess my eyes are actually brown.

and blonde and red hair doesn't exist either! It's all brown! your totally brown eyes are deceiving you!! Believe us goy! that way we can sweep white people with white traits under the rug forever, that way in the future when we tell all our non white goy why there are paintings or drawings of people with white skin, blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes, they are brown and your eyes are playing tricks on you! ..because we can't destroy every painting just yet,...remember how easy your eyes played tricks on you goy when the white and gold dress looked blue and black? yes believe us goy.. :roll: It's so disgusting and stupid.. and it's sad how many people will believe their bullshit. I guess they are the same people watching that reality tv garbage and believing whatever social media tells them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What is next, become greys because Gentiles remind Jews of the fact Gods walked on the earth...Probably that will be next up.
No, "White skin is actually Black, just like a polar bear's fur is actually transparent".

sonnenkraft said:
Attacking blue eyes

https://twentytwowords.com/if-youve-got-blue-eyes-prepare-yourself-for-some-bad-news/

"So, no matter what color eyes you're looking into... ... remember they’re all brown. We just see them different ways " ok

Hail Satan

By that logic everything is brown. Literally. ColOr DoeSnT ExiSt BoiS ITS juSt LiGhT ReFleCtIng at DiFferEnT WaVElNegths

Guess what? The sky is blue. If you change the wavelength it shows up as red or yellow crazy I know. Its almost like color is a thing. You can literally hold aerogel up to the sky and it will show up as a different color as it passes through. GasP did you know that sunsets are actually not red and orange! They are the same color they just have different wavelengths goYiM

Im so fucking done. They literally just explained how color works. Who wouldve thunked, your eyes somehow are not actually blue. Why? Because it reflects blue. Mind blown I fucking know. By that logic brown isnt brown either its actually colorless and it just traps different amount of light. FUCKING CRAZY I KNOW GUYS.

light-spectrum.png

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd say thank goodness for my green-hazel mix, but White people have that eye color so I guess my eyes are actually brown.

any eye color on whites looks beautiful ,but the jew have certain problem with blue eyes and white skin in general ,how far they can go with stupid Kalergi articles .

sonnenkraft said:
any eye color on whites looks beautiful ,but the jew have certain problem with blue eyes and white skin in general ,how far they can go with stupid Kalergi articles .

Blue eyes? White skin? Oy gevalt, what sort of Holocaust-denying antisemitism are you espousing, sir? Everyone knows we're all actually brown and that Aryan racial features don't exist. Hell, not even race exists. We still need to have sex with those who appear to be of a different race, though, because even though race doesn't exist, it's in our best interest to breed those not-existent, not-really-White White people out of existence. Then race genuinely won't exist - which it already doesn't, of course, but yeah.

In all seriousness though, yeah, that article is fucking stupid and defeats itself. Others like Arin already explained why so there's nothing I can really add further to the subject itself, I just want to mock the depth they're willing to go to try and erase White people altogether. Such is still a serious matter that needs to be taken seriously, of course, but if they think they're actually going to convince us that White features don't exist using arguments that, in and of themselves, prove that White features exist, I can't help but laugh a little bit.

This is just as stupid as the Comment I often get when trying to post stuff exposing the Jews. “Race doesn’t exist we are all one human family” some people I guess take it farther and say “race and gender doesn’t exist we are all one human family”

Next up “Oy Vey Goyim culture doesn’t exist either nothing exists it’s all an illusion reality doesn’t exist we are transcended spiritual beings we are all one” lmao :lol:

Says the New Age Rabbi that is channeling a grey.

You can see the influence of the greys here they want to turn us all into that.

slyscorpion said:
This is just as stupid as the Comment I often get when trying to post stuff exposing the Jews. “Race doesn’t exist we are all one human family” some people I guess take it farther and say “race and gender doesn’t exist we are all one human family”

Next up “Oy Vey Goyim culture doesn’t exist either nothing exists it’s all an illusion reality doesn’t exist we are transcended spiritual beings we are all one” lmao :lol:

Says the New Age Rabbi that is channeling a grey.

You can see the influence of the greys here they want to turn us all into that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sonnenkraft said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

I am proud to have Blue Grey Eyes. People have commented on them all my life because they shine. I would never trade for something else. My soul and my blood are of Satan. Not sorry.

Anyone notice the website is called 22 words? Like for the hebrew alphabet (22 letters). Very trustworthy news goy!

WiseDragon said:
sonnenkraft said:
Attacking blue eyes

https://twentytwowords.com/if-youve-got-blue-eyes-prepare-yourself-for-some-bad-news/

"So, no matter what color eyes you're looking into... ... remember they’re all brown. We just see them different ways " ok

Hail Satan
I know jews would love to have my beautiful light eyes hahaah, however even if they are very nice, they wouldn't make a jew less ugly lol
You can't polish shit; it would just spread around, and you'd have shit on your hand.

Gabi1234 said:
Listen every one im very very serious if now you will ask satan what he knows about me i will have faith in him if you will ask satan who am i? Ask about my username
No we won't, it's a waste of time for us and just something useless in general. Why don't you ask him yourself for a sign that he exists? I'm sure he will let himself be known to you, just like he did with others:)

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I thought this was the opposite? Everyone has blue eyes but brown and other pigments covering it up. If I recall there is some surgery you can get to lazer away your brown or other pigment and have blue eyes show. Maybe this is only the case with whites I don’t remember.
What surgery?

Jack said:
What surgery?

I'm pretty sure I've heard of this before. Can't imagine doing it, though. I like my brown eyes. Its in my DNA plain and simple. I don't understand the blue eye craze honestly. While they are beautiful I think its even more beautiful that we have ( actual, not the jewish bs ) genetic diversity among whites and I cant imagine trying to mask that by making my brown eyes blue.

On a side note, people mutilating their bodies seems to have become common place ( like splitting their tongue so it looks like a snake tongue. ) Cosmetic surgeries ( not reconstructive ) make no fucking sense to me in general. Yeah you totally need boobs that are bigger then your head that will probably pop within the next 10 years lmao.

Arin said:
Jack said:
What surgery?

I'm pretty sure I've heard of this before. Can't
imagine doing it, though. I like my brown eyes. Its in my DNA plain and simple. I don't understand the blue eye craze honestly. While they are beautiful I think its even more beautiful that we have ( actual, not the jewish bs ) genetic diversity among whites and I cant imagine trying to mask that by making my brown eyes blue.

On a side note, people mutilating their bodies seems to have become common place ( like splitting their tongue so it looks like a snake tongue. ) Cosmetic surgeries ( not reconstructive ) make no fucking sense to me in general. Yeah you totally need boobs that are bigger then your head that will probably pop within the next 10 years lmao.

Jack sorry I can’t remember the name of it, there is a website it was experimental surgery that literally Lazers the brown pigment like a laser eye surgery

I do agree with you I enjoy having light brown eyes although I also think I would look good with blue. I have always comfortable with my hair and eyes BHBE is a meme.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back