Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it just me or do the Gods feel very distant today?

ChattingWithDemons

Some things happened yesterday, and ever since then telepathic communications with the Gods just stopped working for me and my partner. They won't AP to us either.
Did something happen globally or are the Gods specifically taking their distance from me and my partner?
Without their guidance, I feel lost. But I understand if there's some reason why it's not safe for them to approach us right now. I just hope to hear them again soon.
Has anyone else has issues like this around this time?
I still feel energy fine. I can sense leylines, I can communicate telepathically with my partner and sense his aura, and my Chakras and aura feel just fine; I was being attacked earlier but meditated on a leyline and now I feel disconnected from the enemy as well, so at least there's that sense of peace. But without feeling the Gods, I just feel so anxious. I want to feel and hear them again soon.

One does not need to have the phone open 24/7 like an insecure teenager. Keep what they tell you when they appear, and then proceed with the command or advice received.

There is war going on so things like this are not impossible. Attacks also hit on individuals can fog things up. Do not tie into this and keep going.

We are in war and the enemy is not non existent. There is constant movement.

The War is heating up hard. The enemy is on rabid and they have been taking a dive.

ChattingWithDemons said:
Some things happened yesterday, and ever since then telepathic communications with the Gods just stopped working for me and my partner. They won't AP to us either.
Did something happen globally or are the Gods specifically taking their distance from me and my partner?
Without their guidance, I feel lost. But I understand if there's some reason why it's not safe for them to approach us right now. I just hope to hear them again soon.
Has anyone else has issues like this around this time?
I still feel energy fine. I can sense leylines, I can communicate telepathically with my partner and sense his aura, and my Chakras and aura feel just fine; I was being attacked earlier but meditated on a leyline and now I feel disconnected from the enemy as well, so at least there's that sense of peace. But without feeling the Gods, I just feel so anxious. I want to feel and hear them again soon.

I noticed this as well. The Gods have not been around me or visited me in awhile. However I am sure they are very busy. So I understand this and am not bothered. They have not abandon you or me or anyone but the enemy has to be taken down we are at the point where we are about to have a free world in a year or two so they are very busy I am sure.

If anything really important happens that is beyond your Control I am sure they would show up so don’t worry too much your fine you don’t need to be around them 24/7.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back