Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking for signs of Satans influence and guidance in my life

Ignisalas

Where do I begin with this? I've recently started to change my mindset and the way I think about myself. I've been doing pretty good and I've been trying to get my body and soul in better shape.
I needed to change because the way I always thought of myself was killing me.

I've been using Raum 50x on my solar plexus and im starting to feel a lot better. I have this weird pain that started with my left eye and my sinuses and I don't know what it is, but im guessing it should pass. I can tell that whatever enemy is out there watching and trying to ruin me really doesn't want me to change. There was a point not long ago where I just outright stopped meditating or doing anything.
I'm a very warm hearted and kind person on the inside but Ive never got to show it to others. The way life has treated me has made me a quiet person that doesn't socialize or talk with others very much. And over the years this quietness has affected me in a way that makes me seem like an evil person, but its not true.
I tried asking Satan for a sign of his influence and guidance in my life, because I've always felt alone, and Ive never really felt any type of presence or anything from the gods in my life whenever life was rough and brutal on me. I haven't gotten many signs in my life that Satan is there for me, and it hurts emotionally. Just seeing 666 here and there but that's about it. No demon encounters, No feeling their energy or presence, No dreams about any of them.
This has caused me a lot of worry that im just not accepted like other SS and that theres something wrong with me that's causing this. I've always had a fear that I might be jewish because I don't know where my family is from. Or maybe the enemy uses this tactic on me too much because it bothers me a lot. I sure as hell don't feel jewish and I know that I have emotions and love for nature, Satan and the gods, etc.

I wanted to get close to Satan and my guardian, but I don't know how too with my current level of progress on this path. I'm not in any good shape right now. All I can really do is talk into the wind and hope they can hear me. I'm ready to make serious changes to my life but I cant do it all by myself. My current situation just wont let me and I wanted to get closer to Satan and my gd for guidance and support. I'm not asking for them to outright do things for me or fix my problems for me, I just wanted to know that they are there for me whenever I need them and whenever things get too hard for me to handle by myself.
Im not sure where to look for any signs. I'm guessing it wont be too big or significant and i'll probably overlook a lot of signs from the gods like I probably do all the time.
After all the things that I've been through im still here and trying to change myself and have a happy outlook on my future. Most people would have given up by now but I haven't.
I just asked Satan for help and for guidance, and I felt like writing this because it eases my mind to talk with others about this.
It also takes my mind off this damned pain in my eye and sinuses.

You need to find a way to find some real discipline in your life. You’ve mentioned your health and fitness a few times in the past for instance which shows you’re doing nothing about it despite the desire you say you have to make a change.

The fact is we all need help to an extent, but no one will give you the life you want on a silver platter. Indeed there is no magic genie waiting to grant your wishes. Your life is in your own hands and that’s really what the gods want to show us. They will help. Of course they will. They’re here for us. But they won’t help someone unwilling to help theirselves.

This is something you need to understand. You can’t keep chasing your tail and running in circles forever. You have to realize the changes you want start with your own action and end with your own fallow through. You need a lifestyle change and unless that happens you’ll go round and round forever. It’s one step at a time. But you NEED to take those steps. You’re in a cycle of self destruction. So how can you build yourself up when your destroying yourself?

You have to understand this very deeply. You need to stop the behaviors that have gotten you in this mess and you need to accept that you can live a better life and that starts with genuine longterm change to your behavior. Which means you need to have a higher level of accountability for your actions.

Sun said:
Where do I begin with this? I've recently started to change my mindset and the way I think about myself. I've been doing pretty good and I've been trying to get my body and soul in better shape.

I've been using Raum 50x on my solar plexus and im starting to feel a lot better. I have this weird pain that started with my left eye and my sinuses and I don't know what it is, but im guessing it should pass. I can tell that whatever enemy is out there watching and trying to ruin me really doesn't want me to change. There was a point not long ago where I just outright stopped meditating or doing anything.
I'm a very warm hearted and kind person on the inside but Ive never got to show it to others. The way life has treated me has made me a quiet person that doesn't socialize or talk with others very much. And over the years this quietness has affected me in a way that makes me seem like an evil person, but its not true.
I tried asking Satan for a sign of his influence and guidance in my life, because I've always felt alone, and Ive never really felt any type of presence or anything from the gods in my life whenever life was rough and brutal on me. I haven't gotten many signs in my life that Satan is there for me, and it hurts emotionally. Just seeing 666 here and there but that's about it. No demon encounters, No feeling their energy or presence, No dreams about any of them.
This has caused me a lot of worry that im just not accepted like other SS and that theres something wrong with me that's causing this. I've always had a fear that I might be jewish because I don't know where my family is from. Or maybe the enemy uses this tactic on me too much because it bothers me a lot. I sure as hell don't feel jewish and I know that I have emotions and love for nature, Satan and the gods, etc.

I wanted to get close to Satan and my guardian, but I don't know how too with my current level of progress on this path. I'm not in any good shape right now. All I can really do is talk into the wind and hope they can hear me. I'm ready to make serious changes to my life but I cant do it all by myself. My current situation just wont let me and I wanted to get closer to Satan and my gd for guidance and support. I'm not asking for them to outright do things for me or fix my problems for me, I just wanted to know that they are there for me whenever I need them and whenever things get too hard for me to handle by myself.
Im not sure where to look for any signs. I'm guessing it wont be too big or significant and i'll probably overlook a lot of signs from the gods like I probably do all the time.
After all the things that I've been through im still here and trying to change myself and have a happy outlook on my future. Most people would have given up by now but I haven't.
I just asked Satan for help and for guidance, and I felt like writing this because it eases my mind to talk with others about this.

If you've been doing the RTR and vibrating raum on yourself and its making you feel better not like your damn soul is being torn apart I can promise you you aren't a jew. Seriously, don't worry.

And I wouldn't worry too much about that sign, it'll come around eventually but its best to be patient. I know it sucks to be told that when you're hurting though ( from experience ). Though, if it makes you feel any better you seem like a good person and I don't see why they would just straight up reject you.

Meditating on Satan's sigil when it comes to this kind of stuff usually makes me feel better, might be worth a try.

As far as your GD goes I can't really give advice. My GD haves been looking out for me but I haven't really talked directly to them.

Good luck, Sun. Take care and stay strong. I promise things get better ( again I know it sucks to hear that when you're in a tough spot but its the truth. )

I wouldn’t focus too hard on what to look for. Expecting something can make you miss real signs or not understand the ones you are seeing. I’ve found in my personal experience that the Gods want us to become confident in ourselves. They aren’t here to baby us, they are here to make us like them. We can never make it to that level if we have to constantly rely on their support. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t there either. How sensitive are you to energy? Have you worked on your pineal gland and clairaudience/clairvoyant points at all? This may help and the pain might be indicative of a block in that area. Or it could just be sinuses, it is allergy season in a lot of the world right now.

Also, are you just waiting on them to show you something or have you attempted to contact them at all? If you are feeling low and have a hard time being open or feeling energy, just focus on Satan’s sigil. That’s what I do, especially if I am having a real hard time. Satan’s energy is so powerful, it is not hard to feel.

If you want to see a sign that there are fish and never stick your head in the water, you would never see a fish.

Sun said:
I wanted to get close to Satan and my guardian, but I don't know how too with my current level of progress on this path.

I had the same problem, I found out it wasn´t the gods fault, it was me, they do not force them on us, we have to accept them and establish a connection / love them/trust them. After I did I felt calm and sometimes a warm energy if I fokus on this connection/love. To love something means ,you have a connection to something.

Take your self build barrier against other people around you and open it for the gods.

Sun said:

Hmm perhaps you should work on clairaudience points took me a bit to develop mine definitely worth it though, recently I’ve been told to work on them again because the messages I’ve been getting haven’t always been clear.

As far as asking for guidance, you could ask for a dream from him. my experience with this is you always get something from it, me and my brother have done this with various results his was definitely more realistic while mine was a long time ago where I was personified as a crying fox lol.

Also the Raum vibrations is good but you might imbalance your chakras which could be the resulting in those pains, can’t say for sure though. My advice would be to try the actual Raum meditation on the main jos site this way you hit all parts of the soul and is very powerful, plus if you do it long enough Raum can gift you telepathy or the ability to communicate with animals if that’s something your interested in I’ve never tired it myself but soon I’ll be doing a variation where I use Osiris instead then vibrating B into the crown chakra (probably not as powerful) in hopes that I can get granted more stability in my life. Oh also if those pains still persist you could try a Saturn square since Saturn rules blockages and it only takes 9 days, with the affirmation “all my blockages are disappearing in a positive and healthy way for me totally permanently and completely” or just target the ones your having trouble with. Remember though Saturn can still cause negative side effects, like I got a blockage in my foot that lasted about two weeks. Also make sure Saturn isn’t retrograde or in a sign of fall or detriment.

Hope this helped, have a great day :)

If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions.

I empathize with you a great amount. Satan and our demons are always here for us seeing the signs might just take a bit of awareness. There has been numerous times coming to the forums answered my questions or relieved my doubts. Do not think the gods have pushed you aside, it'll be that much harder to see their influence if you do. Always keep the gods in your heart they want you try your hardest and succeed in all areas of your life.

You need to find a love for a disciplined mind and love for a routine to get you there. Try blocking out time for things you want accomplish each day and do not start anything else till you accomplish that goal for the day.

I struggled for years to feel accepted, even still I don't feel part of the normie tribe(nor do I want to). As a Satanist you may always feel like an outsider but that is because we are here to bring Satan's light back to his world that enemy is destroying, and that starts with bringing it back to yourself. You are a sleeping star, why are you so sad? Won't you shine for the gods?

Sun said:

Hello Brother. Sorry to hear about your problems. Fitness is 95% your diet. When I got into health, the weight just fell off. Like 3 pounds a week. Till I was chiseled and couldnt find any fat. I became kinda obsessed. My only cardio was going for walks.

From there it gave me confidence, to start working out and building muscle. You learn how to cut and bulk from there. I gain a little water weight on the stomach trying to build.

By cutting out grains, Bread, corn and Rice it just falls off. I recently made some meals with rice, and there went my stomach getting bigger, I cut it out and a week later it's almost back to normal. If theres people who can stay lean while eating it, I have no idea how they do it. Sugar, that's another one.

You remove grains and sugar, and you will transform, sitting on the couch. Theres a reason even lazy people stay skinny and we didnt use to have any obesity problems. DIET.

Hope everything goes well for you.

Fuchs said:
Sun said:
I wanted to get close to Satan and my guardian, but I don't know how too with my current level of progress on this path.

I had the same problem, I found out it wasn´t the gods fault, it was me, they do not force them on us, we have to accept them and establish a connection / love them/trust them. After I did I felt calm and sometimes a warm energy if I fokus on this connection/love. To love something means ,you have a connection to something.

Take your self build barrier against other people around you and open it for the gods.

Even reading the Al-Jilwah everyday helped me a lot in making better decisions( much better than what I used to make before). It was once during a meditation that I had a limiting belief about it not being possible or my own belief of me not being able to do it. And I just got really annoyed with myself and said " If Satan says so , it is so". And the meditation was really really awesome.
And my life just turned around 180 degrees from that day.

Libra said:
I wouldn’t focus too hard on what to look for. Expecting something can make you miss real signs or not understand the ones you are seeing. I’ve found in my personal experience that the Gods want us to become confident in ourselves. They aren’t here to baby us, they are here to make us like them. We can never make it to that level if we have to constantly rely on their support. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t there either. How sensitive are you to energy? Have you worked on your pineal gland and clairaudience/clairvoyant points at all? This may help and the pain might be indicative of a block in that area. Or it could just be sinuses, it is allergy season in a lot of the world right now.

Also, are you just waiting on them to show you something or have you attempted to contact them at all? If you are feeling low and have a hard time being open or feeling energy, just focus on Satan’s sigil. That’s what I do, especially if I am having a real hard time. Satan’s energy is so powerful, it is not hard to feel.

If you want to see a sign that there are fish and never stick your head in the water, you would never see a fish.

Maybe they have been giving me signs all the time but ive too much of an idiot to notice them and I probably missed most by accident. I do have something that comes to my mind sometimes whenever I feel low. Theres a quote that someone said on a youtube video that I watched before, that said they got that quote from one of the gods, and the demon they got it from was my guardian. It comes to my mind sometimes at random when Im feeling bad or depressed, and I guess its the gods way of communicating with me at the moment, through these types of signs and thoughts.

It sucks that whenever I start to try out a different meditations and stuff that something always happens to me that makes me stop like my sinuses acting up. I mostly believe that its some enemy out there that's wathcing me and trying to keep me from advancing. Or maybe its just side effects from working on chakras and parts of my soul that I have neglected for so long. I just started working more on my 6th chakra, and one of my damned ears got infected and stopped up with earwax, its so annoying.

Aldrick said:
Sun said:

Hello Brother. Sorry to hear about your problems. Fitness is 95% your diet. When I got into health, the weight just fell off. Like 3 pounds a week. Till I was chiseled and couldnt find any fat. I became kinda obsessed. My only cardio was going for walks.

From there it gave me confidence, to start working out and building muscle. You learn how to cut and bulk from there. I gain a little water weight on the stomach trying to build.

By cutting out grains, Bread, corn and Rice it just falls off. I recently made some meals with rice, and there went my stomach getting bigger, I cut it out and a week later it's almost back to normal. If theres people who can stay lean while eating it, I have no idea how they do it. Sugar, that's another one.

You remove grains and sugar, and you will transform, sitting on the couch. Theres a reason even lazy people stay skinny and we didnt use to have any obesity problems. DIET.

I've always wanted to get into shape and I've always wanted to get into fitness and make myself addicted to being a fitness freak, but idk what happened. I guess my overall mentality makes me lazy when it comes to getting in shape.
I've made a lot of good changes and progress in the past few months when it comes to diet. I used to drink soda like it was water, and its nothing but sugar. I stopped drinking soda and im happy to not be drinking it anymore. It was a pretty good start. Its been hard to stop eating junk foods like chocolate and sugary stuff. My family members keep buying junk food and our kitchen is full of that type of stuff. Little boxes of chocolate cakes, brownies, ice cream, etc. Ugh... Its hard to ignore them and not eat some every now and then lol.

Sun said:
Aldrick said:
Sun said:

I've always wanted to get into shape and I've always wanted to get into fitness and make myself addicted to being a fitness freak, but idk what happened. I guess my overall mentality makes me lazy when it comes to getting in shape.
I've made a lot of good changes and progress in the past few months when it comes to diet. I used to drink soda like it was water, and its nothing but sugar. I stopped drinking soda and im happy to not be drinking it anymore. It was a pretty good start. Its been hard to stop eating junk foods like chocolate and sugary stuff. My family members keep buying junk food and our kitchen is full of that type of stuff. Little boxes of chocolate cakes, brownies, ice cream, etc. Ugh... Its hard to ignore them and not eat some every now and then lol.

The secret word is replace. Replace things you like for a healthy version.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back