Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being delusional about your abilities and not advancing

Egon

Website
odysee.com
I highly recommend watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k47m5UZ6L0

He's talking about his struggle with learning multiple languages but it serves for any matter that you might feel there is an "veil" of pride on preventing you from advancing in a certain subject or goal, let's say psychic abilities.

Something we must be aware of is the enemy will try to convince some people they are already special and don’t need to advance or do much. They will try that especially with some people that have some abilities from a past life. This is what a lot of the Jew Age nonsense is trying to promote.

Indigo kids Crystal kids Gods and Goddesses a Unicorn Farting out pink Rainbow. Ok you get my point I think :lol:

This is not true at all. Even the Gods themselves advance and continue growing forever. They themselves are more powerful now and probably have more allies too than they did when we lost a battle back then.

This is especially not true at our level. No one here is most likely anything compared to what is normal on advanced worlds. We all need to grow and advance. We can all be special and proud of who we are and advance. That makes us even more special.

Egon said:
I highly recommend watching this video:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=0k47m5UZ6L0

He's talking about his struggle with learning multiple languages but it serves for any matter that you might feel there is an "veil" of pride on preventing you from advancing in a certain subject or goal, let's say psychic abilities.

also the video shows an error for me

self evaluation everyday to better yourself for the future and to look at past as achievements and lessons.

Replace "invidio.us" with "you tube . com" [no spaces]. For some reason it's been happening with all yt links.

Usthepeople666 said:
also the video shows an error for me

self evaluation everyday to better yourself for the future and to look at past as achievements and lessons.

slyscorpion said:
Something we must be aware of is the enemy will try to convince some people they are already special and don’t need to advance or do much. They will try that especially with some people that have some abilities from a past life. This is what a lot of the Jew Age nonsense is trying to promote.

Indigo kids Crystal kids Gods and Goddesses a Unicorn Farting out pink Rainbow. Ok you get my point I think :lol:

This is not true at all. Even the Gods themselves advance and continue growing forever. They themselves are more powerful now and probably have more allies too than they did when we lost a battle back then.

This is especially not true at our level. No one here is most likely anything compared to what is normal on advanced worlds. We all need to grow and advance. We can all be special and proud of who we are and advance. That makes us even more special.

I do not understand thinking that no advancing needs be done. Completely alien idea to me.

Like you said even Gods themselves continue advancing. It is a neverending journey.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back