Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Never be complacent

darkmonkey666

I know most people on here are doing a good job. However if you know the full truth and are dedicated it is your moral and ethical duty to help out by doing the RTR at least once a day if not more if you have time and ability too.

If you do nothing or only every once in awhile so the rtr but go out and drink/drugs or party or talk to your friends watch tv or play video games all day or any of that kind of stuff and you are well aware that Satanism is the truth then you need to re-evaluate yourself. You are being worse than an Xtian in this case.

You know the truth stated in your dedication that you dedicated your life to Satan and his cause. Yet you do nothing much or at all. This is more of a moral failure than a person being an Xtian is. Yet you probably hate those people and don’t want to deal with them.

The Xtian person doesn’t have the truth or ability to grasp the truth. They are a slave and a traitor to our Satanic Earth. Yet they are living in ignorance and may at some point wake up and be salvaged some of them are not bad people at heart and would gladly fight for the truth if they understood it.

You on the other hand know the truth and are blessed with knowledge. You have something that 99 percent of the world doesn’t have. You are lucky you understand it can grasp it etc. Yet you do nothing or not much. You know the condition mankind is in and that many suffer and die but you do nothing.

Tell me who is worse.

Our Ancestors who some of us are on here right now in this life fought for a better world and many died and went through horrible things at the hands of the Jews. So think about that will you be a disgrace to them or will you fight.

Yes I know Satan very much approves of what I said here because as I was writing this he put a strong warm energy on me. So think about this do you want to make our Gods proud or just be a slave. If you wanted to do nothing and be a slave you should not have done the dedication and should have just gone on to do something else after seeing this. Now it’s your duty to fight.

slyscorpion said:
I know most people on here are doing a good job. However if you know the full truth and are dedicated it is your moral and ethical duty to help out by doing the RTR at least once a day if not more if you have time and ability too.

If you do nothing or only every once in awhile so the rtr but go out and drink/drugs or party or talk to your friends watch tv or play video games all day or any of that kind of stuff and you are well aware that Satanism is the truth then you need to re-evaluate yourself. You are being worse than an Xtian in this case.

You know the truth stated in your dedication that you dedicated your life to Satan and his cause. Yet you do nothing much or at all. This is more of a moral failure than a person being an Xtian is. Yet you probably hate those people and don’t want to deal with them.

The Xtian person doesn’t have the truth or ability to grasp the truth. They are a slave and a traitor to our Satanic Earth. Yet they are living in ignorance and may at some point wake up and be salvaged some of them are not bad people at heart and would gladly fight for the truth if they understood it.

You on the other hand know the truth and are blessed with knowledge. You have something that 99 percent of the world doesn’t have. You are lucky you understand it can grasp it etc. Yet you do nothing or not much. You know the condition mankind is in and that many suffer and die but you do nothing.

Tell me who is worse.

Our Ancestors who some of us are on here right now in this life fought for a better world and many died and went through horrible things at the hands of the Jews. So think about that will you be a disgrace to them or will you fight.

Yes I know Satan very much approves of what I said here because as I was writing this he put a strong warm energy on me. So think about this do you want to make our Gods proud or just be a slave. If you wanted to do nothing and be a slave you should not have done the dedication and should have just gone on to do something else after seeing this. Now it’s your duty to fight.

Brilliant <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back