Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Satanists - Getting Started Towards Spiritual Power

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
So, you've discovered the true path and origins of the human race and managed to find your way here. You've read almost everything that could be read and explained on our website and web pages and you learned of our true creator Satan and the lies that have been told to us about him throughout the ages by his enemies. You have a decent grasp on how things work and you've attained a fair enough understanding of how meditation leads us to spiritual advancement.

So now what? Where do you begin? How do you even start?

Luckily for you an entire schedule has been diligently crafted by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 of which I strongly recommend to all new members. All links have been repaired in the PDF and are now in full working order again.

This is the 40 Days of Power meditation program and this is going to be your basic starting point and even if you're pressed for time then as stated in the the PDF, waking up 15 to 30 minutes earlier than you usually do to get these meditations done is all you have to do.

The 40 Days Program as stated will help give you a basic grasp on sensitizing to and utilizing your mental focus and willpower to direct energy on the astral. The days for this program do not have to strictly be limited to 40; If you ever feel like you need to spend more time with a certain section then you're free to go right ahead, take as many days as you need.

Another thing that all new members and meditators should be doing at least once every day is what is known as the RTR/Reverse Torah Ritual [FAQ about the Final RTR]. The RTR reverses the enemy's curses and bindings on our souls from thousands of years and it works to open us up to our powers and potential again. It also cleans the soul of enemy filth and can be used to break free from connections to enemy programs such as xianity and works to destroy and defeat our enemy on Earth. It is the ultimate tool towards spiritual advancement and our total spiritual and physical freedom, so you absolutely must include it in your daily routine.

A couple of incredibly amazing comrades have made online programs that can help members do the RTR more easily. You can try out both and experiment to see which one you like and which works best for you.

Master RTR

Interactive Final RTR

Now the most common mistake new meditators make is setting expectations. The meditations on our website describe the sensations and feelings you may experience when doing them, and the common thing new members do, including myself when I was new, is hoping for and expecting to feel and sense what is being described. Now every time I never did feel these when I was new, I would get disappointed and doubt the authenticity of spiritual power... and doubt is the worst thing you can do when trying to direct energy, because energy moves and is directed with how you believe it to because it's a matter of the mind and willpower, so if you don't think it will or is working, then it won't.

This can trap someone in a loop of no progress for a very long time and I got stuck in this trap myself for a solid 2 years when I was new, it took time to break free from the doubt but I managed to do it and I'm still going stronger than ever before. So only use the information on the sensations and such as a guideline of what you might experience and feel because chances are you're not going to actually be able to sense and feel energy for a while because you're only just opening up and sensitizing your spiritual senses and spiritual body which takes time like exercising a muscle. When you do feel these sensations and such though, you will know, just don't expect to feel them. So long as you follow the directions, use your mind via visualization, focus, etc, then it will all come on it's own in time. Having patience is very valued by Satan.

When it comes to meditating, most people think they have to do the stereotypical sit cross-legged, put your fingers together, etc in order to actually meditate and for it to work. Granted there are some breathing exercises, beginner, adept and more advanced meditations that may require you to sit still and such, but this is not generally required to do basic and simple meditations, but if you want to sit cross-legged and all that you're free to do so. Basic meditations like the Foundation Meditation, Void Meditation and Aura Cleaning can be done sitting at your computer, laying down on your bed, listening to instrumental music (so long as it's not distracting your focus) and you can even pace around or do it while going for a walk.

What is required though when you decide to multitask with these things is focus, it doesn't do well to be distracted as this does not direct the energy properly, you must be able to put in enough focus. It is entirely possible though that things like listening to music, walking around and such may actually help your focus depending on who you are, everyone is different and individual, do what helps you and works for you. The basic requirements for directing energy with meditation is belief (knowing and having confidence in your willpower and directing of energy and intent) and focus. Things like visualization and focusing on 'feel' are also the vital tools for properly directing energy, one should at the very least be fair enough in skill with both of these, but if you're better at one over the other, that's perfectly fine, do what works best for you.

Of course to direct energy you must have energy to direct and work with. This is why in our Power Meditations page you'll notice in the beginner column what says "MOST IMPORTANT FOUNDATION MEDITATION". This is because the foundation meditation's purpose is to draw in and actually quite literally 'feed' our souls with light and power of which it has been severely lacking for many generations because of our enemy. It raises our vril/power/energy so that we can put more energy into our workings and meditations thus being better able to manifest our desires. When building up something like an Aura of Protection you don't want to feed it with the energy from your own soul as you'll end up draining yourself and this leaves your soul vulnerable to negative energies which can incite things like depression and even sickness.

You want to draw energy directly from the universe itself, or more specifically the astral realm as the astral realm is where all spiritual energies reside. You can draw any kind of energy from the astral so long as you have the focus and willpower to do so. This is a form of evocation in drawing energy outside of the self, you can take this energy into yourself like what is described in the AoP(Aura of Protection) page and then breathe it out to feed it into a specific part of your soul like in this instance your aura, and the more times you do this with more energy you will be building up the energies to empower it even further making it stronger and more potently able to do it's job. This same method can be used to empower the chakras in our soul.

So what does physical yoga have to do with spiritual power and advancement if all of this seems to be purely mind-based? Well like I described in my "New Meditators - The Power of Our Minds and Real Magic" thread, the astral and physical realm are mirrors of each other as the two planes come from a common source, the Aether which is the founding element of our universe. These two planes are on their own separate levels, but they work together. When our soul is dark and full of negative energy, we physically feel sick, exhausted, tired, weak and various maladies can form upon the physical body such as immune deficiency, narcolepsy, joint inflammation, limb weakness and unfortunate and tragic/negative things can happen to us as per the law of attraction.

The astral can affect the physical, and vice versa the physical can affect the astral. So things like smoking, drinking alcohol, hanging out with negative people and delving into doing or experiencing negative things like sadism, cruelty and abuse can affect the soul with negativity and ill-health in mirror to the physical body and physical actions as each of one realm ties into something with the other in some way. So what yoga does is by working to improve our physical flexibility and going into poses and positions that stimulate certain things in our physical body, such will also positively affect our soul by stimulating things in it as well, clearing energy channels, making the circulation of the energy in our soul more free-flowing and fluid therefore more powerful and stronger.

So now you've got the whole gist of what to do, what can be done and where to begin with meditating... but what of after you finish the 40 Days Program? What do you do then?

Well as stated at the end of the PDF this is where you get to start on your way to leaving those training wheels and start developing yourself further on your own via your own judgement. The path to godhood comes in two large goals, first is raising the Kundalini Serpent and second is working towards the Magnum Opus to then achieve godhood. This can take a couple of decades but both can all be done in a single life-time granted you aren't starting this whole thing at 80 years old of which we have had such members and the progress on their soul they do in this lifetime will carry over to the next one where they can then work to achieve godhood in that life-time.

The first goal to be worked towards for all new mediators is in raising the Kundalini Serpent and thanks to the RTR this can be achieved much sooner than before but it can still take up to roughly 10 or more years depending on the person, but as I've said it can all be done in a single life-time. For the Kundalini Serpent to rise one's soul must be as completely free as can be, this means the total removal of hangups, karma, blockages in the soul, etc. All energy channels and chakras must be fully opened and empowered and the soul must be strong and powerful, yoga and breathing exercises help with this greatly as well. All elements and energies in one's soul must be perfectly balanced as can be. One must also be physically fit and in shape which of course even in the worst of circumstances can totally be done well before 10 years is up, etc. Time, devotion, patience and perseverance, these are the primary means to spiritual power and attaining godhood.

When you're done with the 40 Days of Power Program, deduce what you feel should be worked on first in your soul and then do everything from the ground up one step at a time. Rushing towards spiritual power and devoting far too much beyond your limits is a recipe for disaster. Again it's like a muscle, if you're not acclimated to be able to do something like 500 push-ups and then you force yourself to do 500 push-ups every day, you're going to destroy and completely lose those arms, not make them stronger. Go at a steady pace and work in moderation to your limits and abilities, don't over-do it because again like I said, Satan values patience.

Like the 40 Days PDF says at the bottom there are going to be meditations you must continue doing every single day no matter what such as Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, etc and you should always do at least 1 RTR a day. A good start after the 40 Days of Power Program though is continuing to work on raising your overall spiritual power with the foundation meditation and cleaning/empowering your major chakras further. You should at some point work on opening the rest of your soul's chakras as well.

In time you'll figure out and learn on your own what needs to be worked on next, how to perform magical workings for help in your spiritual and or physical life and eventually understand things such as working with elements, etc.

As always the forum will be here with regulars, members and clergy who are available to answer any and all questions one may have.

Good luck comrades.

HAIL SATAN!

Ghost in the Machine said:
HAIL SATAN!

Thank you so much for this, I've recently restarted the 40 day meditation program I am currently on day 7 right now. Last time I did the 40 day program I got up to day 16 from doing the third eye meditation for the 4 days, I fell into the trap of expectations I never opened my third eye (of course, I wouldnt be surprised if I felt any effect from doing the 3rd eye meditations again) and not only that I felt completely lost. I pretty much stop doing the 40 day program only focusing on Hatha/Kundalini yoga, AC,AOP,VM and a singular working after I had finished the working I completely stopped altogether.

I would like to ask, when the time comes I do the 3rd eye opening meditation for 4 days. What do I do after I do the meditation? just keep continuing on with the 40 day meditation starting the 6th chakra meditation? is there any specific meditations or visualization exercises to feed the 3rd eye with energy? I dont want to fall into the pit of laziness and expectations again.

2nd does it matter what time you do AC,AOP and VM in the morning? I always do those 3 starting from 7 in the morning...I do wake up 15-30 minutes earlier which is nice but I'm always like "I dont like waking up so early, I would rather wake up like 5-10 minutes before the time I need to do them" sometimes I've waken up like 30 minutes to almost an hour later and it almost completely discourages me.....I do these meditations at a set time so they can build up in power. So does it really matter if I begin these meditations 15-30 minutes before my set time??

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Gabi1234 said:
Help please!!!!!I cAn't any more nothing works for me Evan when I try the third eye chant I can't fell the vibration

What do you want man your name question has already been answered on other threads. Not everyone is going to feel it strongly. For me activating the third eye and the other head chakras was a slight pressure and heavyness. No euphoria or anything like that. Get over it.

...and you can even pace around or do it while going for a walk...

Very nice what you said. Cleaning is important like it was mentioned a while back as of the time of this post. Cleaning = empowerment, not direct mantric pumping but cleaning begets increase of the chakra and soul. It sorta self-empowers to a light degree as you clean away the negatives and replace it with positive energies.

Anyways to respond to your quote. I've mentioned this before and been criticized. I don't know if it's out of habit, boredom, or non-desire but I LIKE to walk and pace around my room and house a lot, hours even. And when I combine it with meditation it feels better. I've tried the whole zen monk stillness and it is nothing but a nightmare for me. That's not to say I wouldn't love to be still and calm but it's not for me, my mind and body are not in sync with the soul for those kinds of things.

Anyways I'd like to just go ahead and apologize for kinda ruining the previous thread. Was kinda in a foul mood trying to respond.

Non-the less these sermons you write help a lot even experience people go back to the drawing board from time to time.

Gear88 said:
...and you can even pace around or do it while going for a walk...

Very nice what you said. Cleaning is important like it was mentioned a while back as of the time of this post. Cleaning = empowerment, not direct mantric pumping but cleaning begets increase of the chakra and soul. It sorta self-empowers to a light degree as you clean away the negatives and replace it with positive energies.

Anyways to respond to your quote. I've mentioned this before and been criticized. I don't know if it's out of habit, boredom, or non-desire but I LIKE to walk and pace around my room and house a lot, hours even. And when I combine it with meditation it feels better. I've tried the whole zen monk stillness and it is nothing but a nightmare for me. That's not to say I wouldn't love to be still and calm but it's not for me, my mind and body are not in sync with the soul for those kinds of things.

Anyways I'd like to just go ahead and apologize for kinda ruining the previous thread. Was kinda in a foul mood trying to respond.

Non-the less these sermons you write help a lot even experience people go back to the drawing board from time to time.
No the criticism was valid. The information given here on this subject is wrong. In a world where by a touch of a finger you have infinite number of distractions, it is most important to concentrate on one thing at a time. People of this generation already have loose attention spans due to being raised in a high internet smartphone world and now your going to have then multitask aura cleaning and walking in a park, don't make me laugh. Smartphones have really negative effects on attention spans and focus on people and so no you cannot multitask while doing meditation.

I am new but not new cause I am still learning and advancing in spiritual power is it any other way I can contact you

I like this post. I've tried to do the40 Dy meditation but I always end up topping off it due to expectations. I've restarted it so many times. I said fuck it so now I'm just doing wunjo and algiz for 90 days and at first I felt nothing, I'm on day 29 and I feel great. A week ago I even started doing daily rtrs, Raum meditation , satanic rosary for cleaning, and returning curses. I feel like I'm ready to restart and complete the 40 day program now.

I burned my Bible that I recently found in a box after peeing on it first.
I denounce Jesus Christ and Jehovah as well. Etc and.
I've been meditating.
I feel contact with demons throughout the day.
I use or still have my Santería items, so I'm not afraid to have a demon ride (possess me).

Possessed by Demons said:
I've been meditating.
I use or still have my Santería items, so I'm not afraid to have a demon ride (possess me).

You have an xtian understanding of Satan what you need to do is read this www.exposingchristianity.com and the Joy of Satan website www.joyofsatan.com It's not a positive thing to let any entity do this and these are not our Demons doing this either

Please read this article https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Possession.htm.htm

Possessed by Demons said:
I've been meditating.

RIGHT! because somehow that is what our organization is. A reverse judeo-bolshevik institute.

YOU REALLY have no idea what we are you probably didn't even look or read our main website just like Yahoo forums. People would come in ask stupid, retarded questions and then people wonder "Why didn't you read our mainsite?" and they go What mainsite you guys are just yahoo forums people.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Read everything despite being outdated in some cases all the way dating back to information as far back as 2002 or even pre-2002 with Black Rose group information.

Demons don't posses people. I guess they can enter your body invocate and control you out of a dangerous situation. But it's the enemy greys and reptillians that do the possessing and stereotypical xtian bullshit associated with scare tactics on the occult.

Your name, actions, and lack of information show a typical judeo-bolshevik understanding of the occult and spirituality. But at least you come to the right place and hopefully you also understand we are a National Socialist organization i.e. Hitler and the freedom fighters.

Albeit in the end you can be a troll much like how some trolls have been popping up more especially with CoVid-19 and people finding our site either cause cool occult stuff or OMFG ebul nazi people who hates jews and shabbos goyim how can anyone hate jews.

So I hope your not a troll.

Hello, thank you for helping everyone
I am new and doing 40 days program but I have lots of free time so I was wondering if there is something I can do while not disturbing 40 days program like stimulating pineal gland. Also, is it ok if I do some small weight lifting gym exercises?
Thank you

Suvacoper said:
Hello, thank you for helping everyone
I am new and doing 40 days program but I have lots of free time so I was wondering if there is something I can do while not disturbing 40 days program like stimulating pineal gland. Also, is it ok if I do some small weight lifting gym exercises?
Thank you

You can do additional meditations alongside the 40 Days of Power program. The 40 Days is a guideline to follow it is not strictly as it is, you can spend more time working on certain meditations in it for example if you feel you need more time to say open a chakra for example. You can for sure add an additional meditation or so to your routine if you'd like.

Also exercising is actually suggested for one to do steadily, the astral realm and physical realm mirror one another, if you exercise and strengthen your physical body this will also help with the health of your soul as well.

You can exercise all you want, it won't be a problem.

Hello again, thank you very much for last time, I thought it would be not good to post a new post just to thank so I added it in this post. Thanks to you I am happily doing extra AOP and physical exercises. This time the confusion is about Nadis, I read that BE enters from chakras above crown chakra, pineal and pituitary decreases the frequency, but energy also comes from sun and moon nadis, in AOP we absorb it from whole body also like in which nadi does Serpent energy rise. The MOST important thing is that I read in one of your posts that some minute info on JOS is outdated and a little wrong. Sorry I asked a lot, please take your time and I am super ok with any amount of help. Thank you

Suvacoper said:
Hello again, thank you very much for last time, I thought it would be not good to post a new post just to thank so I added it in this post. Thanks to you I am happily doing extra AOP and physical exercises. This time the confusion is about Nadis, I read that BE enters from chakras above crown chakra, pineal and pituitary decreases the frequency, but energy also comes from sun and moon nadis, in AOP we absorb it from whole body also like in which nadi does Serpent energy rise. The MOST important thing is that I read in one of your posts that some minute info on JOS is outdated and a little wrong. Sorry I asked a lot, please take your time and I am super ok with any amount of help. Thank you

Sorry for the late reply. I admit the nadis and more 'biological' aspects to the soul are more High Priest Mageson's territory but I'll give you my best answers.

The nadis as I know them are energy channels in our soul, on the physical body this mirrors as our nervous and blood circulation system but on the astral body this is the nadis, there is an apparent 144,000 of them in our soul and they work like a spiritual nervous/circulation system sending energy to different chakras and parts of the soul. When you breathe in energy you take it directly into these open channels via, what I believe to essentially be, open chakra extensions that take in energy from outside the self to be fed into the spiritual circulation system.

This energy goes where we direct it in our soul and can be absorbed beyond the channels themselves as the entire soul is a form of energy on it's own therefore can simply be affected as such on it's own outside of the channels at any spot anywhere, the channels themselves are just direct pathways that feed into our chakras, as I've said, in regards to a specific cycling circulation that is a separate unique thing. Like the blood flow from a pumping heart. It's the difference between empowering the veins vs empowering the muscles they go to. The energy you absorb goes anywhere on your soul that you direct it, the channels themselves have to do with the separate circulation function of your energies overall, but they can be empowered and worked on as well, physical yoga is essential for this.

The amount of information on the JoS that is incorrect is small, the vast majority of it is accurate and I've only ever found incorrect information in something as small as the element of a chakra. With time, more knowledge on spiritual matters becomes more apparent and clear with intuition so what one knew before some years ago they may end up realizing better clarity of what is true later on, therefore some information can be outdated. If there's at any point Cobra or one of the clergy would be okay with it under their approval and supervision, I'm willing to update whatever needs to be updated on the website just as I had worked with the 40 Days Program in fixing it's links.

But that's another matter on it's own and for another time if somebody doesn't beat me to it.
I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you for this topic. I fell in the same trap when I was doing the 40 day program, having my own expectations, I have restarted it twice but never kinda got past it and in the end I just gave up. This post gave me new hope and now I see that I wasn't the only one with this problem.
HUGE thanks again!

HAIL SATAN!

So i did not made yet the ritual to have a comitment with Father, i set my date to be de night of 22 to 23 december for what i had read. I also started with simple breading exercises and i try som words of power just to practice. I set my mind to learn everything that i can and make an habit of having one our or one and a half our for this every day. It is a bit dificult because i am a single mum of a baby girl so i do not have free tim, but i belive that i can. It is ok for me to do the opening soul medidation without doing the ritual of comitment? Is best for me to do the ritual now? I did the 3 eyed opening meditation just once to practice the position os the hands and the word and that night i thing i had some kind of dream with the Father but i do not know if it was just because i went to sleep thinking obout Him. Was that a sign that i should do the comitment ritual now?

Ps sorry for my bad english

LenaConstantin said:

You can advance without doing a dedication but the enemy will eventually notice this and see you as a threat and then start attacking you. And because you are not dedicated you have no guardian demon or protection from Satan or the gods from the assaults.

First threes years of my advancements without dedicating was a living nightmare when I started getting far. I implore you if you are going to stick to this path anyways to just dedicate, but the decision is yours.

LenaConstantin said:

You can advance without doing a dedication but the enemy will eventually notice this and see you as a threat and then start attacking you. And because you are not dedicated you have no guardian demon or protection from Satan or the gods from the assaults.

First threes years of my advancements without dedicating was a living nightmare when I started getting far. I implore you if you are going to stick to this path anyways to just dedicate, but the decision is yours.

I do wish to dedicate but i thoght that was more special if i did it in december is just 2 months away... Thank you for your time.

May Satan be allways witg you

LenaConstantin said:
LenaConstantin said:

I do wish to dedicate but i thoght that was more special if i did it in december is just 2 months away... Thank you for your time.

May Satan be allways witg you

October 31st is special too but you can do it on any date. It depends on if your really having problems with the enemy like he says. If so the sooner the better on this. If your not really having problems and want to maybe you can wait but its better to do it if your going to anyways for the reason ghost in the Machine said. Even someone open to the spiritual and not involved in or even knowing about Satanism is viciously attacked. So if you get far enough without protection you will know what i mean.

This is other thing that i do not understand. Who can attac me? Who is the enemy. If you say that is the cristian church they do not even know that i exist...

Cosmic6999 said:
I am new but not new cause I am still learning and advancing in spiritual power is it any other way I can contact you

It's really best to keep it here. I do private emails for personal consultations on ones birth chart. For obvious reasons, that's not suitable on the forum.

But as far as general discussions, just ask here. There are ofcourse those that harass here. But who cares what a bunch of random morons on the internet have to say, unless its constructive.

LenaConstantin said:
This is other thing that i do not understand. Who can attac me? Who is the enemy. If you say that is the cristian church they do not even know that i exist...

The greys and the Kikes can. Christianity isn't fully the actual enemy and neither is Islam. They are programs OF the enemy. The Jews are the root of all of this they are the real enemy. The enemy programs is where the enemy gets their power from that is it. Take out the root you take out the weeds.

It doesnt matter if any xtians or church knows you exist. The greys reptilians and enemy entities and thoughtforms of various kinds related to them know you exist. They can attack. The Jews may or may not know you exist but that doesnt matter anyways.

The enemy entities and their curses still can find you and attack you.

See www.kabbalahexposed.com and www.exposingchristianity.com for more info on all of this.

Hope this helps.

I feell that i can lost mysel in information... i am hard studying everything that i find, but it get dificult to organize the information. Thanks to everyone that takes the time to point us to find wat ever we are looking and a big thankyou to the ones that have the patience to anser even questions that may seem akward or pointless.

I'm about to start a 40 day power meditation program by Hp Hooded cobra, During my preparations something botherd me a lot, anyone to answer and clear This out pliz,
On the part of opening our Chakras, There are several methods like vibranting specific runes for specific chakra or using words of power, and there are also sanskrit words of power which were updated in 2018,
"as a beginner is it okay to Use the updated version of opening our Chakras?"
Which is more powerful as described in the jos website, or I should still use the old vision,
Pliz anyone to answer I'm lost,
And the old vision after opening the third eye you go direct to opening your crown chakra, but the updated version you after opening the third eye you the open the sixth chakra before proceeding to opening of the other Chakras.
To make my question short,
As a beginner is it okay to Use the updated version of opening My Chakras?
Hail Satan/Lucifer!!!
Hail Azazel!!! And all gods of Hell!!!

Smjay diego said:
I'm about to start a 40 day power meditation program by Hp Hooded cobra, During my preparations something botherd me a lot, anyone to answer and clear This out pliz,
On the part of opening our Chakras, There are several methods like vibranting specific runes for specific chakra or using words of power, and there are also sanskrit words of power which were updated in 2018,
"as a beginner is it okay to Use the updated version of opening our Chakras?"
Which is more powerful as described in the jos website, or I should still use the old vision,
Pliz anyone to answer I'm lost,
And the old vision after opening the third eye you go direct to opening your crown chakra, but the updated version you after opening the third eye you the open the sixth chakra before proceeding to opening of the other Chakras.
To make my question short,
As a beginner is it okay to Use the updated version of opening My Chakras?
Hail Satan/Lucifer!!!
Hail Azazel!!! And all gods of Hell!!!

You're free to use whichever helps you best.

Smjay diego said:
Okay I shall Use The Updated version of opening the Chakras...
First do these. Follow these instructions, and do them in correct order. This is to open your chakras for the first time. After a few days of each of these, you will not need to do this again, because your chakras will already be open.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Then you can use these instructions, this one works very well. You can use these instructions every day to keep making your chakras stronger. There are 2 sets of mantras here. You can try both of them, but I prefer the top ones.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Smjay diego said:
First do these. Follow these instructions, and do them in correct order. This is to open your chakras for the first time. After a few days of each of these, you will not need to do this again, because your chakras will already be open.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Then you can use these instructions, this one works very well. You can use these instructions every day to keep making your chakras stronger. There are 2 sets of mantras here. You can try both of them, but I prefer the top ones.

Links are not working (account suspended)

Aldrick said:
Cosmic6999 said:

It's really best to keep it here. I do private emails for personal consultations on ones birth chart. For obvious reasons, that's not suitable on the forum.

But as far as general discussions, just ask here. There are ofcourse those that harass here. But who cares what a bunch of random morons on the internet have to say, unless its constructive.

How long you been studying the site and is you big on raising energy

So, you've discovered the true path and origins of the human race and managed to find your way here. You've read almost everything that could be read and explained on our website and web pages and you learned of our true creator Satan and the lies that have been told to us about him throughout the ages by his enemies. You have a decent grasp on how things work and you've attained a fair enough understanding of how meditation leads us to spiritual advancement.

So now what? Where do you begin? How do you even start?

Luckily for you an entire schedule has been diligently crafted by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 of which I strongly recommend to all new members. All links have been repaired in the PDF and are now in full working order again.

This is the 40 Days of Power meditation program and this is going to be your basic starting point and even if you're pressed for time then as stated in the the PDF, waking up 15 to 30 minutes earlier than you usually do to get these meditations done is all you have to do.

The 40 Days Program as stated will help give you a basic grasp on sensitizing to and utilizing your mental focus and willpower to direct energy on the astral. The days for this program do not have to strictly be limited to 40; If you ever feel like you need to spend more time with a certain section then you're free to go right ahead, take as many days as you need.

Another thing that all new members and meditators should be doing at least once every day is what is known as the RTR/Reverse Torah Ritual [FAQ about the Final RTR]. The RTR reverses the enemy's curses and bindings on our souls from thousands of years and it works to open us up to our powers and potential again. It also cleans the soul of enemy filth and can be used to break free from connections to enemy programs such as xianity and works to destroy and defeat our enemy on Earth. It is the ultimate tool towards spiritual advancement and our total spiritual and physical freedom, so you absolutely must include it in your daily routine.

A couple of incredibly amazing comrades have made online programs that can help members do the RTR more easily. You can try out both and experiment to see which one you like and which works best for you.

Master RTR

Interactive Final RTR

Now the most common mistake new meditators make is setting expectations. The meditations on our website describe the sensations and feelings you may experience when doing them, and the common thing new members do, including myself when I was new, is hoping for and expecting to feel and sense what is being described. Now every time I never did feel these when I was new, I would get disappointed and doubt the authenticity of spiritual power... and doubt is the worst thing you can do when trying to direct energy, because energy moves and is directed with how you believe it to because it's a matter of the mind and willpower, so if you don't think it will or is working, then it won't.

This can trap someone in a loop of no progress for a very long time and I got stuck in this trap myself for a solid 2 years when I was new, it took time to break free from the doubt but I managed to do it and I'm still going stronger than ever before. So only use the information on the sensations and such as a guideline of what you might experience and feel because chances are you're not going to actually be able to sense and feel energy for a while because you're only just opening up and sensitizing your spiritual senses and spiritual body which takes time like exercising a muscle. When you do feel these sensations and such though, you will know, just don't expect to feel them. So long as you follow the directions, use your mind via visualization, focus, etc, then it will all come on it's own in time. Having patience is very valued by Satan.

When it comes to meditating, most people think they have to do the stereotypical sit cross-legged, put your fingers together, etc in order to actually meditate and for it to work. Granted there are some breathing exercises, beginner, adept and more advanced meditations that may require you to sit still and such, but this is not generally required to do basic and simple meditations, but if you want to sit cross-legged and all that you're free to do so. Basic meditations like the Foundation Meditation, Void Meditation and Aura Cleaning can be done sitting at your computer, laying down on your bed, listening to instrumental music (so long as it's not distracting your focus) and you can even pace around or do it while going for a walk.

What is required though when you decide to multitask with these things is focus, it doesn't do well to be distracted as this does not direct the energy properly, you must be able to put in enough focus. It is entirely possible though that things like listening to music, walking around and such may actually help your focus depending on who you are, everyone is different and individual, do what helps you and works for you. The basic requirements for directing energy with meditation is belief (knowing and having confidence in your willpower and directing of energy and intent) and focus. Things like visualization and focusing on 'feel' are also the vital tools for properly directing energy, one should at the very least be fair enough in skill with both of these, but if you're better at one over the other, that's perfectly fine, do what works best for you.

Of course to direct energy you must have energy to direct and work with. This is why in our Power Meditations page you'll notice in the beginner column what says "MOST IMPORTANT FOUNDATION MEDITATION". This is because the foundation meditation's purpose is to draw in and actually quite literally 'feed' our souls with light and power of which it has been severely lacking for many generations because of our enemy. It raises our vril/power/energy so that we can put more energy into our workings and meditations thus being better able to manifest our desires. When building up something like an Aura of Protection you don't want to feed it with the energy from your own soul as you'll end up draining yourself and this leaves your soul vulnerable to negative energies which can incite things like depression and even sickness.

You want to draw energy directly from the universe itself, or more specifically the astral realm as the astral realm is where all spiritual energies reside. You can draw any kind of energy from the astral so long as you have the focus and willpower to do so. This is a form of evocation in drawing energy outside of the self, you can take this energy into yourself like what is described in the AoP(Aura of Protection) page and then breathe it out to feed it into a specific part of your soul like in this instance your aura, and the more times you do this with more energy you will be building up the energies to empower it even further making it stronger and more potently able to do it's job. This same method can be used to empower the chakras in our soul.

So what does physical yoga have to do with spiritual power and advancement if all of this seems to be purely mind-based? Well like I described in my "New Meditators - The Power of Our Minds and Real Magic" thread, the astral and physical realm are mirrors of each other as the two planes come from a common source, the Aether which is the founding element of our universe. These two planes are on their own separate levels, but they work together. When our soul is dark and full of negative energy, we physically feel sick, exhausted, tired, weak and various maladies can form upon the physical body such as immune deficiency, narcolepsy, joint inflammation, limb weakness and unfortunate and tragic/negative things can happen to us as per the law of attraction.

The astral can affect the physical, and vice versa the physical can affect the astral. So things like smoking, drinking alcohol, hanging out with negative people and delving into doing or experiencing negative things like sadism, cruelty and abuse can affect the soul with negativity and ill-health in mirror to the physical body and physical actions as each of one realm ties into something with the other in some way. So what yoga does is by working to improve our physical flexibility and going into poses and positions that stimulate certain things in our physical body, such will also positively affect our soul by stimulating things in it as well, clearing energy channels, making the circulation of the energy in our soul more free-flowing and fluid therefore more powerful and stronger.

So now you've got the whole gist of what to do, what can be done and where to begin with meditating... but what of after you finish the 40 Days Program? What do you do then?

Well as stated at the end of the PDF this is where you get to start on your way to leaving those training wheels and start developing yourself further on your own via your own judgement. The path to godhood comes in two large goals, first is raising the Kundalini Serpent and second is working towards the Magnum Opus to then achieve godhood. This can take a couple of decades but both can all be done in a single life-time granted you aren't starting this whole thing at 80 years old of which we have had such members and the progress on their soul they do in this lifetime will carry over to the next one where they can then work to achieve godhood in that life-time.

The first goal to be worked towards for all new mediators is in raising the Kundalini Serpent and thanks to the RTR this can be achieved much sooner than before but it can still take up to roughly 10 or more years depending on the person, but as I've said it can all be done in a single life-time. For the Kundalini Serpent to rise one's soul must be as completely free as can be, this means the total removal of hangups, karma, blockages in the soul, etc. All energy channels and chakras must be fully opened and empowered and the soul must be strong and powerful, yoga and breathing exercises help with this greatly as well. All elements and energies in one's soul must be perfectly balanced as can be. One must also be physically fit and in shape which of course even in the worst of circumstances can totally be done well before 10 years is up, etc. Time, devotion, patience and perseverance, these are the primary means to spiritual power and attaining godhood.

When you're done with the 40 Days of Power Program, deduce what you feel should be worked on first in your soul and then do everything from the ground up one step at a time. Rushing towards spiritual power and devoting far too much beyond your limits is a recipe for disaster. Again it's like a muscle, if you're not acclimated to be able to do something like 500 push-ups and then you force yourself to do 500 push-ups every day, you're going to destroy and completely lose those arms, not make them stronger. Go at a steady pace and work in moderation to your limits and abilities, don't over-do it because again like I said, Satan values patience.

Like the 40 Days PDF says at the bottom there are going to be meditations you must continue doing every single day no matter what such as Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, etc and you should always do at least 1 RTR a day. A good start after the 40 Days of Power Program though is continuing to work on raising your overall spiritual power with the foundation meditation and cleaning/empowering your major chakras further. You should at some point work on opening the rest of your soul's chakras as well.

In time you'll figure out and learn on your own what needs to be worked on next, how to perform magical workings for help in your spiritual and or physical life and eventually understand things such as working with elements, etc.

As always the forum will be here with regulars, members and clergy who are available to answer any and all questions one may have.

Good luck comrades.

I’m back on the form and yes I been working with the basic so that’s the main basic to raising energy cause the more energy you have to work with we can manipulate the energy with the palm chakras correct I been working on opening my soul and stuff

HAIL SATAN!

Cosmic6999 said:
Aldrick said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I've been here 14 years, and yes me is very big on raising energies.

Cosmic6999 said:
Aldrick said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Oh dude.

Aldrick said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Aldrick said:

I've been here 14 years, and yes me is very big on raising energies.

The more you raise the more you can manipulate right

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Smjay diego said:

Above is very helpful. I completed the openchakras section.
Regarding the AUDIO MP3 OF LAUM, this does not seem accurate as there is no sound of the letter "L" , just AUM.
Reference 1: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
Reference2: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Base_Chakra.html
Please advise on the correct sound for LAUM. Thanks.

liberatingTruthSeeker said:
Above is very helpful. I completed the openchakras section.
Regarding the AUDIO MP3 OF LAUM, this does not seem accurate as there is no sound of the letter "L" , just AUM.
Reference 1: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html
Reference2: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Base_Chakra.html
Please advise on the correct sound for LAUM. Thanks.
Yes there is an L sound. Can hear it in your Reference 1.

Hey I been dealing with soul ties I been having sex and I tell myself I need to stay out of this town and I end up back here how to remove soul ties I been dealing with suppress emotions I am not humble I am always flashing out how to deal with all this how do y’all deal with this situation

I'm new here. Please, I'd need a personal trainer for everything that has to do with spirituality so it goes perfectly.

Dagroove said:
I'm new here. Please, I'd need a personal trainer for everything that has to do with spirituality so it goes perfectly.

This person is no longer considered to be legitimate. You are better reading the article in my signature that is for new people. These forums are for if you have any questions. please also study the satanisgod.org site

Dagroove said:
First of all make a new account with no links to your real identity as it can be used against you. And for goodness sake, do not flaunt JoS on your Twitter profile with your own face. You are a newbie and can easily be sidetracked by Jewish curses and it's not fun to deal with extra attention from enemy in any case.

Other than that, simply read all of satanisgod.org and ask your questions on this forum. Good luck and have fun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back