Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Downloading the forums offline using NCollector Studio

Writing a guide on how to use NCollector Studio which in my opinion is much more user and performance friendly than HTTrack, however there are some problems with NCollector which I'll explain these further along in the guide.

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS GUIDE AS USER FRIENDLY AS POSSIBLE BUT IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE, BE SURE TO WRITE A REPLY DETAILING WHAT YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH AND I WILL TRY TO HELP :smile:

To get started we're going to have to download NCollector Studio which can be found here:
http://www.calluna-software.com/Products/Downloads and click on NCollector Studio once the file has downloaded run the setup and install to a directory of your choosing. Once you start up the program this is what you'll see.

cFtEgq2.png

Click on Settings.......First page will display rather pointless information but if you're not a fan of the bright white theme then you can opt to change it by simply clicking on the Dark Theme which will simply darken the theme of the program.
YITWI83.png

In the Folders Section will show your output folder where your project will be saved. Not too sure about the "Projects" folder but the "Downloads" folder will contain everything in from links, jpeg, png all the way to gif files and much more.
qST7uwB.png

(I have not experimented with the "Other" section so that will not be included in this guide)
On the final page "Connections" we want to pay attention to Maximum Simultaneous Connections.
pOweWO0.png

Below are some tests I have run using joyofsatan.org running at a maximum of 5 levels(explained further in the guide)

Code:
JoyofSatan.org - Links Processed 1239, Documents Scanned: 554, Files Downloaded: 1215 = 89.38MB
Time: 8 minutes and 6 seconds at 500 connections!
JoyofSatan.org(250 connections) - 4 minutes 22 seconds.
JoyofSatan.org(125 connections) - 3 minutes 27 seconds
JoyofSatan.org(1000 connections) - 4 minutes 28 seconds

As you can see running the download at 500 Maximum Simultaneous Connections(MSC) yielded a result of over 8 minutes and the fastest being 125 connections at over 3 minutes....However the Joy of satan site is a rather small sub-domain of satanisgod.org so the results you see here will be alot different for larger files, but in my opinion I would keep it at 250 since during my testing of 125 connections it felt a lot slower even the timing was better by almost a full minute.

Now that we're all done the settings you can simply click "Save changes" you'll be brought back to the homepage and this is where we start to download our site. There is a lot of options to choose from ranging from downloading a single web-page,music, pictures, videos or even entire sites(recommended for people with fast internet) What we're looking for is "Offline Browser Wizard" which can simply be found here.
Gj2FrDx.png

Click on it and it will take you to the next link.
pzt66ac.png

At the top you'll see "Project Name" give it name of your choice, next is "Target Folder" which is where all the contents will be saved, next is the "User Agent" by default it'll be set at NCollector Studio 1.0 which will emulate the site as if you're browsing it on Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge there is multiple options to choose from by clicking on the dropdown arrow. Next up we have "Source Address" this is where you put the link you want to download, a login option is also included but I'm unsure how to get this working.

Next we have Domain Restrictions, here you can include links to be downloaded or exclude links to prevent them from being downloaded I'll be using ancient-forums as a base and excluding all subforums to make it easier to download the one link. Finally we have "Limits" Pages is pretty self explanatory and should be left to Unrestricted since NCollector Studio only allows for a total of 100 pages to be downloaded, then we have "Maximum Pages" which is pretty much the meat and bones of the download. Example:

Code:
Using the joyofsatan.com site it has a main domain and sub-domains ie: "Welcome" and "Satan" LEVEL 1: will download all that you see on the first page including links to the sub-domains,

LEVEL 2: Will go deeper in downloading html files and image based files On the "Satan" link there is another link contained with in called "Lower order of Demons" LEVEL 1: will not download this link where Level 2 will, LEVEL 3 will download even more Level 4 even more. etc etc.
To put it short the lower the Level is: the faster the site will download but tonnes of information will be missing from the download. Setting the level even higher will of course download more contents but it'll take even long to download.

My recommended level to choose is either 5 or 6, this will take a very long time but it'll download pretty much everything you need. In my opinion(this will need testing) any higher is just a waste of time cause if you have a youtube link within the site you're trying to download NCollector Studio will attempt to download contents from YouTube. but since we're using "Ancient-Forums" as a base + additional domain restrictions we'll be using Level to assure all is downloaded without having to download every link contained within a link contained within multiple different links.

After you've finished choosing your name, adding restrictions and setting Max Levels you can simply click next until you're given the option to start it. Depending on the levels you've chosen and the link you're attempting to download this can take quite some time.....So go do something while you wait for it download.

Once it has finished downloaded you'll be met with this image
bpBi4bM.png

In the "Images" will display all image related content, "Files" will display name of the files, what level they were downloaded at and whether they were successful in being downloaded. Next is the "Offline" which is a view-port of the site you've just downloaded, it is best to experiment with this and test which links work and which ones dont. Finally we have "Summary" this will display all the options you picked when creating the project and even additional options such as how many links were processed, how many files were downloaded and how long it took to download the site.

Now we come to the errors. NCollector unlike HTTrack which organizes the projects into one index.html file will not work with NCollector so downloading another Project and attempting to run site on a previous index.html will not work.
NCollector will not display any error messages/logs I believe this can be seen when ticking the option(Unsure so you'll need to experiment) "Enable Logging(requires restart)" found in settings.

Code:
Note: Create a folder on the desktop or anywhere on your choice and copy the contents from the Projects you intend to merge when...Start with the base first, then small links then finally the large links....Over-write when prompted

To Merge the index.html files together to be used as one html site, we need to download SoftSnow Merger, once downloaded run the installer then open the file once the installation is complete. This is what you'll see
kPfRgZQ.png

Click on Add and add 2 or more html files, I have downloaded ancient-forums as a base and JoS Newsletter to be used as an addition to the Base link. You will want to navigate to Documents\NCollector\%NAME OF PROJECT)\https.ancient-forums.com or where-ever you saved your project and click on index.html some projects will have multiple index files, you can simply add those ones too. Once you have added the index files from both Project. Click on "Run tidy" and download the file from here http://tidy.sourceforge.net/ and install it whether you like, download link is found at the bottom of the page. In Tools>Options>Tidy you'll need to add a path to the Tidy.exe.....This tool will I believe clean up the html file in case you run into any strange problems (Needs experimenting)However this tool is very old, 20 years old to be exact so I believe it should only used as last resort.
Once everything is setup choose the Save destination and click on merge.

Voila you're finished downloading 2 sites and merging them into one.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Pls use 7 Zip to compress it and post it through mega.

Jack said:

Here is what I have so far, it's JoS Animals, Activism and the Newsletter. Some of the other sub-forums will open and you'll be able to open some of the topics within them too.

Just extract the folder anywhere and run the merged.htm file, rest of the index files are found in the https.ancient-forums.com these are important in case you want to merge any of the other sub-forums with the main forums.

Here is the link: Ancient-Forums(Archived)!

Currently downloading the Oriental Satanic Alliance sub-forum.
Also note to anyone using NCollector Studio please set Maximum levels to either 3 or 4 no higher than 4 since it'll be just a waste of time and drive space.

You are putting yourself in danger by using microsoft windows. By using it, you legally agree with microsoft seeing files on your hard drive remotely. Microsoft = jews and nsa.
You're basically making yourself an individual target. Everyone having SS/NS material on their hard drives and using MS windows is. Hope you and everyone here consider using safe alternatives such as linux

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Jack said:

Here is what I have so far, it's JoS Animals, Activism and the Newsletter. Some of the other sub-forums will open and you'll be able to open some of the topics within them too.

Just extract the folder anywhere and run the merged.htm file, rest of the index files are found in the https.ancient-forums.com these are important in case you want to merge any of the other sub-forums with the main forums.

Here is the link: Ancient-Forums(Archived)!

Currently downloading the Oriental Satanic Alliance sub-forum.
Also note to anyone using NCollector Studio please set Maximum levels to either 3 or 4 no higher than 4 since it'll be just a waste of time and drive space.

I think you missed the actual index file. It's just a shortcut inside the zip folder which when I open says file not found.

Jack said:
I think you missed the actual index file. It's just a shortcut inside the zip folder which when I open says file not found.

That is a shortcut of the original merged file, navigate to https.ancient-forums.com and look for merged.html file and you should be able to run it...I'm not entirely sure on how shortcuts but its probably based on where it was created, since my computer is a lot different to yours it wont work on your end.

Jack said:

That is a shortcut of the original merged file, navigate to https.ancient-forums.com and look for merged.html file and you should be able to run it...I'm not entirely sure on how shortcuts but its probably based on where it was created, since my computer is a lot different to yours it wont work on your end.
Oh yeah I searched and it is there actually. Waiting for the other forums now :p :p :p

Using google chrome with windows 10 is like shitting in a public toilet with fully transparent walls. You are exposing yourself to tracking, keyloggers collecting what you write on the keyboard and so on. Read this
https://betanews.com/2016/07/20/windows-10-excessive-data-collection-france/

The Alchemist7 said:
Using google chrome with windows 10 is like shitting in a public toilet with fully transparent walls. You are exposing yourself to tracking, keyloggers collecting what you write on the keyboard and so on. Read this

I have downloaded Tor browser now, I have used it once before but hopefully it's a start in protecting my information......I can use a google account on there since all my passwords are saved on my google account. But I'm not sure if that'll be a good idea though.

Jack said:
Oh yeah I searched and it is there actually. Waiting for the other forums now :p :p :p

Glad you found it ;) I'm currently downloading the entire forums so its gonna take a while hopefully its done by later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm working on getting the search function working since even with all the sub-forums I've downloaded and merged into one it is impossible to search for anything as it always loads an error page.

The Alchemist7 said:

I have downloaded Tor browser now, I have used it once before but hopefully it's a start in protecting my information......I can use a google account on there since all my passwords are saved on my google account. But I'm not sure if that'll be a good idea though.

What is the point using anonymizing service when you at the same time un-anonymize yourself with google account? You ip address is linked to that account so using tor does not matter at all in that scenario.

Use privacy friendly browser with addons adding privacy (tracker disblers, ad blockers) and vpn connection and or tor browser. Ditch google account.

Man.... Think of Windows and Google Chorme as spies or hackers trying to steal and sell your data to governments and intelligence agencies (if they are not the ones who actually run these softwares). But this is not some sort of imagination exercise, this is what they are actually doing (together with Facebook and others). For real, it has been stated by many that Windows 10 and Google Chorme are `privacy nightmares` or `privacy biohazards`. You don't need a google account or any WIndows OS to do your stuff. One SS using WIndows not long ago posted on the forums that his computer got hacked and his files got deleted in front of his eyes. The best what you can do is:
Get rid of Windows and install Linux instead. Linux Mint is very user-friendly and extremely easy to install. If you install that, make sure to check on the internet for extra security tips, so you can better secure your computer, for example you can choose full partition encryption when you install LInux Mint with a password and there are other security features that you can add, like make it impossible for hackers to remotely access your computers.

Tor is ok but don't use it alone because your ISP can see that you are using it and as far as I seen, ISPs and governments don't like when people use Tor and you might get yourself their attraction, not to say that if someone wants to mess with you specifically, they can easily deanonimize you even if you are using Tor. So if you use it, add a `wall` so to say between your ISP and Tor. This `wall` can be a VPN, a proxy, a bridge. Probably the best choice would be a VPN with proved no-logs policy. There have been VPNs proving their no-logs policy in court cases, but they are not free. I try to find an alternative for VPNs in order to hide from ISP and avoid to pay money for VPNs because it's a headache with the Bitcoin and Bitcoin mixers and a lot of time and money consumming. I have been advised to use a bridge but this makes the connection extremely slow.

Remove your passwords from your google account. Also I would say, change all of them. They don't have to know your freaking passwords. Just put them in a doc file, encrypt with 7zip and put the archive in a USB stick. Also you can encrypt the USB and hide it so only you know where it is. Or the most secure and safest way, pen and paper. There ain't no trackers or keyloggers in the pens or in the papers. Hide the paper so only you know where it is.

Do not store any personal or SS files in your computer. Encrypt them and put them in a USB instead and hide it. When you need to work on your files, you can either work them on the USB straight away, or copy them in the computer, do what you have to do and move them back on the USB stick and always be careful to safely unplug your USB to make sure that all data has been copied. You must have even on WIndows a feature called `safely remove stick` or something like this. Personally I use 2 USBs, if one gets fucked up and I lose data, I have the data on the other one and I copy paste it when I fix the broken USB.

The Alchemist7 said:

No need to act annoyed or think I'm stupid, apologies if I'm wrong but when you say "Man...." I assume people think they're annoyed or believe I'm stupid or some nonsense like that. I've been using microsoft windows for years and have familiarized myself with it very well, so changing to another OS for example Linux is not something I'm gonna do quickly even due to the reasons you've mentioned. Don't get me wrong I'm well aware of the shit Microsoft do and how shady those pricks are but that is not enough reason for me to change OS. I have this mentality with the RTR's too, I always see people on here saying "the rtr's have to be done" or other quotes on a similar level. I cant push myself to do the rtr's for those reasons or cause we're at war or something like that.

I do the RTR's cause I actually enjoy them and now they feel a lot easier to do....but now that I think of it my comparison with windows and the final RTR doesnt make much sense so I apologize for that. But I will change OS Software I want to make sure I finish downloading and uploading the forums for use offline and I also need to buy a couple usb sticks to use. I'll reply back to you or write a new topic perhaps asking for advice on better security, when I make that change.

But I'm sorry as I said before I cant straight-away make the change cause of things like privacy and other reasons you have mentioned, but I will make the change though.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE TO HIM :smile:

No need to act annoyed or think I'm stupid, apologies if I'm wrong but when you say "Man...."
I am not annoyed, lol. It's just that is dangerous to use the enemy's platforms for SS stuff and store personal data there. Now obviously these have been just tips, the choice is only yours. You don't have to apologize to others for your personal choices. As about the RTR, the think with the war is not some sort of allegory, there is a real spiritual war between us and the jews, their rabbinical occult elite who have an army of billions of zombies giving them energy every day to manifest their world enslavement, this is why RTR must be done daily. Every SS should try to do it at least one per day but if you cannot do it everyday then same is up to you, is not like we are forced but this is a big responsability on our shoulders to carry on until jews are dealt with.

Writing a guide on how to use NCollector Studio which in my opinion is much more user and performance friendly than HTTrack, however there are some problems with NCollector which I'll explain these further along in the guide.

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS GUIDE AS USER FRIENDLY AS POSSIBLE BUT IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE, BE SURE TO WRITE A REPLY DETAILING WHAT YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH AND I WILL TRY TO HELP :smile:

To get started we're going to have to download NCollector Studio which can be found here:
http://www.calluna-software.com/Products/Downloads and click on NCollector Studio once the file has downloaded run the setup and install to a directory of your choosing. Once you start up the program this is what you'll see.

cFtEgq2.png

Click on Settings.......First page will display rather pointless information but if you're not a fan of the bright white theme then you can opt to change it by simply clicking on the Dark Theme which will simply darken the theme of the program.
YITWI83.png

In the Folders Section will show your output folder where your project will be saved. Not too sure about the "Projects" folder but the "Downloads" folder will contain everything in from links, jpeg, png all the way to gif files and much more.
qST7uwB.png

(I have not experimented with the "Other" section so that will not be included in this guide)
On the final page "Connections" we want to pay attention to Maximum Simultaneous Connections.
pOweWO0.png

Below are some tests I have run using joyofsatan.org running at a maximum of 5 levels(explained further in the guide)

Code:
JoyofSatan.org - Links Processed 1239, Documents Scanned: 554, Files Downloaded: 1215 = 89.38MB
Time: 8 minutes and 6 seconds at 500 connections!
JoyofSatan.org(250 connections) - 4 minutes 22 seconds.
JoyofSatan.org(125 connections) - 3 minutes 27 seconds
JoyofSatan.org(1000 connections) - 4 minutes 28 seconds

As you can see running the download at 500 Maximum Simultaneous Connections(MSC) yielded a result of over 8 minutes and the fastest being 125 connections at over 3 minutes....However the Joy of satan site is a rather small sub-domain of satanisgod.org so the results you see here will be alot different for larger files, but in my opinion I would keep it at 250 since during my testing of 125 connections it felt a lot slower even the timing was better by almost a full minute.

Now that we're all done the settings you can simply click "Save changes" you'll be brought back to the homepage and this is where we start to download our site. There is a lot of options to choose from ranging from downloading a single web-page,music, pictures, videos or even entire sites(recommended for people with fast internet) What we're looking for is "Offline Browser Wizard" which can simply be found here.
Gj2FrDx.png

Click on it and it will take you to the next link.
pzt66ac.png

At the top you'll see "Project Name" give it name of your choice, next is "Target Folder" which is where all the contents will be saved, next is the "User Agent" by default it'll be set at NCollector Studio 1.0 which will emulate the site as if you're browsing it on Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge there is multiple options to choose from by clicking on the dropdown arrow. Next up we have "Source Address" this is where you put the link you want to download, a login option is also included but I'm unsure how to get this working.

Next we have Domain Restrictions, here you can include links to be downloaded or exclude links to prevent them from being downloaded I'll be using ancient-forums as a base and excluding all subforums to make it easier to download the one link. Finally we have "Limits" Pages is pretty self explanatory and should be left to Unrestricted since NCollector Studio only allows for a total of 100 pages to be downloaded, then we have "Maximum Pages" which is pretty much the meat and bones of the download. Example:

Code:
Using the joyofsatan.com site it has a main domain and sub-domains ie: "Welcome" and "Satan" LEVEL 1: will download all that you see on the first page including links to the sub-domains,

LEVEL 2: Will go deeper in downloading html files and image based files On the "Satan" link there is another link contained with in called "Lower order of Demons" LEVEL 1: will not download this link where Level 2 will, LEVEL 3 will download even more Level 4 even more. etc etc.
To put it short the lower the Level is: the faster the site will download but tonnes of information will be missing from the download. Setting the level even higher will of course download more contents but it'll take even long to download.

My recommended level to choose is either 5 or 6, this will take a very long time but it'll download pretty much everything you need. In my opinion(this will need testing) any higher is just a waste of time cause if you have a youtube link within the site you're trying to download NCollector Studio will attempt to download contents from YouTube. but since we're using "Ancient-Forums" as a base + additional domain restrictions we'll be using Level to assure all is downloaded without having to download every link contained within a link contained within multiple different links.

After you've finished choosing your name, adding restrictions and setting Max Levels you can simply click next until you're given the option to start it. Depending on the levels you've chosen and the link you're attempting to download this can take quite some time.....So go do something while you wait for it download.

Once it has finished downloaded you'll be met with this image
bpBi4bM.png

In the "Images" will display all image related content, "Files" will display name of the files, what level they were downloaded at and whether they were successful in being downloaded. Next is the "Offline" which is a view-port of the site you've just downloaded, it is best to experiment with this and test which links work and which ones dont. Finally we have "Summary" this will display all the options you picked when creating the project and even additional options such as how many links were processed, how many files were downloaded and how long it took to download the site.

Now we come to the errors. NCollector unlike HTTrack which organizes the projects into one index.html file will not work with NCollector so downloading another Project and attempting to run site on a previous index.html will not work.
NCollector will not display any error messages/logs I believe this can be seen when ticking the option(Unsure so you'll need to experiment) "Enable Logging(requires restart)" found in settings.

Code:
Note: Create a folder on the desktop or anywhere on your choice and copy the contents from the Projects you intend to merge when...Start with the base first, then small links then finally the large links....Over-write when prompted

To Merge the index.html files together to be used as one html site, we need to download SoftSnow Merger, once downloaded run the installer then open the file once the installation is complete. This is what you'll see
kPfRgZQ.png

Click on Add and add 2 or more html files, I have downloaded ancient-forums as a base and JoS Newsletter to be used as an addition to the Base link. You will want to navigate to Documents\NCollector\%NAME OF PROJECT)\https.ancient-forums.com or where-ever you saved your project and click on index.html some projects will have multiple index files, you can simply add those ones too. Once you have added the index files from both Project. Click on "Run tidy" and download the file from here http://tidy.sourceforge.net/ and install it whether you like, download link is found at the bottom of the page. In Tools>Options>Tidy you'll need to add a path to the Tidy.exe.....This tool will I believe clean up the html file in case you run into any strange problems (Needs experimenting)However this tool is very old, 20 years old to be exact so I believe it should only used as last resort.
Once everything is setup choose the Save destination and click on merge.

Voila you're finished downloading 2 sites and merging them into one.

What Level Should i use for the sub forums ,under the 'limits'

Jack said:
What Level Should i use for the sub forums ,under the 'limits'

I would go with level 3 or level 4, level 4 will take longer but it'll download more also make sure to exclude all sites to the other sub-forums to save time.
Once you have downloaded all the forums copy all contents to a new folder and run this tool on the index.html files to combine them. http://softsnow.griffin3.com/merger/merger.shtml

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back