Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shael, why are you a girl now?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
???

Your new profile picture. :lol:

You look like some christian girl holding up a little glass cristian cross.

I just wonder why you do that.
Shael said:
https://no-game-no-life.fandom.com/wiki/Tet
That s the god of games from the anime No Game No Life brother :D
Tet (テト, Teto) is the One True God and resides in a king chess piece. He assumed the title after the eternal war which he won after he obtained the Star Cup before any of the other gods and surpassed their strength despite not participating in the war at all

Oh, okay. I didn't know what was happening. :lol:

I never watched any anime show. Looked like a girl to me. I didn't know what he was trying to say with all that.

I noticed that and I was surprised…

When I understood the story of this anime, I thought the best god of anime and best opening… :p

My favorite god while I couldn't find the real one, I say a god of fun… After finding out the truth led me to refer to something King Asmodeus…

In the anime the protagonists make mention of the god of the earth(as far as I'm concerned jeomierda) saying that he had to learn from him how to be a god, I thought it was funny…

But curious to know why such a choice... but I'll tell you the specific image of the film(I really like her...)

Opening full
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CaksNlNniis

Normal
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6CBp4qylX6I

live
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5JOYVrjKQ

Piano
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRQbVNzmCK0

Ps.:Don't complain you opened the post

I'm about to change my avatar to Astolfo just to fuck with you now.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Or this guy: https://www.nicepng.com/ourpic/u2w7w7y3i1r5a9u2_ferris-anime-character-art-felix-re-zero-character/

Haha, but I don't know what anime Astolfo is from - I'll look that up now.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Thank you for inspiring me to change my profile pic.

<----By the way, that's a guy.
hqdefault.jpg

Lunar Dance 666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Or this guy: https://www.nicepng.com/ourpic/u2w7w7y3i1r5a9u2_ferris-anime-character-art-felix-re-zero-character/

Please not again :cry: I thought Felix was a girl really. Astolfo is from the fate series, appears in fate grand order and fate apocrypha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kq1wD6eWZc

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Bruh, that.............man is looking hella cute ;)

Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, is voiced by a girl...nope, he's got a penis. Really Japan?

But he is such a cinnimon roll :D Astolfo is Best Trap.

Sabazios said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Please not again :cry: I thought Felix was a girl really. Astolfo is from the fate series, appears in fate grand order and fate apocrypha.
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=_Kq1wD6eWZc

Ye I know.. I have one maybe 2 other anime characters that look like they might be a girl. I could share, if you are interested.

K thx ye I saw a load of fan drawings when I looked Astolfo up. Even one when he looked like an actual woman wearing a black dress..

Honestly it very much grosses me out that such a character would be used as a pfp here.

A little background on the character and series its part of:

1. Its from a Light Novel series called "No Game No Life". The author, Thiago Furukawa Lucas, that goes by the pen name Yuu Kamiya writes the story while his wife Mashiro Hiiragi creates the illustrations (Raced mixed couple). The author had allegedly plagiarized artwork from other artists for the illustrations and designs for his characters in his novel. Although there are no "concrete evidence", there was thorough researched done by anonymous people uploaded proving the plausibility of plagiarism having occured

2. The actual story is about 2 extremely codependent individuals that border mental instability when separated, one young adult male and one prepubescent female. Throughout the story you find out that they are social outcasts that could not handle the difficulties of life and blame their own weakness on the world being "just a shitty game". Not only that, later on there is evidence that in fact the young girl would be capable of living her life on her own but her parasitical older brother keeps her dependent. All they do is play video games to the point that they sacrifice everything else to the bare minimum. (such as only eating glucose for brain activity?) before the start of the story.

3. The main characters advocate embracing "ones weakness" because it is a weapon to use against strong people. By being weak one can overtake those stronger than them. The Male MC is only good at trickery, lies, and scheming while the Female MC is basically extremely intelligent but like a machine/program.

4. The person in Shaels pfp is a God called Tet (could possibly refer to the hebrew letter "ט" ). He is 6000 (hmm...) years old and apparently was the "weakest god" as he was an imaginary being before taking the place as the "one true god". He also made "10 commandments" that completely govern their world. It basically made any conflict requiring to play "a game" in order to resolve as "murder, war, and robbery" are forbidden.

When I first saw the anime I thought it was pretty neat but the more I thought about it the worse I felt about it. Some people probably made it their wish fulfillment fantasy since these "gamers" are so "cool and amazing" too. Ughh.

It's funny how this post is directed to Shael and everyone but Shael is responding and changing their Profile to traps :lol:

Is japan influencing this forum as well now?
Welp there's no avoiding is it :lol:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :eek:

Cro666 said:

I always wanted to know how faminine the guys were here.... Didn't think it would be this bad :eek:
It's becoming a weeb forum :lol:

Aquarius said:
Cro666 said:

main-qimg-8a5206d8a8d41d34fdd95afcf80630e4

ShadowTheRaven said:
...What have I done?
DezFranky said:
I have become anime as well
Cro666 said:
Aquarius said:
It's becoming a weeb forum
*unseathes 4 katanas*
Our cheeto empowered katanazsh will blot out the shsun!

Νίκος said:
Bone Dust said:
Completely irrelevant but the spider in your profile picture is so cute!!!!!!!
Jumping Spider are the most adorable spooders. Here's one with a hat (they are tiny)!
seignerr-photo-u1

Aquarius said:
Egon said:
Aquarius said:
main-qimg-8a5206d8a8d41d34fdd95afcf80630e4
YES

Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.

Wildfire said:
Aquarius said:

Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.
I honestly hope that too.

Wildfire said:

...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

I'll change my profile picture back to normal within the next couple of days, but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)

Wildfire said:
I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.
Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Wildfire said:

...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

I'll change my profile picture back to normal within the next couple of days, but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)

Ofcourse everyone is scared of traps, Emagine being in a bar and a really good looking woman comes up to you. You both hit it off real good and later that evening you're having some alone time with her. sounds great right? Until you find out there is this masive dong between her legs, And she's going to show you what a good time is :?

Dont know about you but i'll pass on that.

Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP apparently I'm missing some context here.

Wildfire said:
I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

I dont really know about the anime stuff but its really cool to see all of you happy sharing memes and chilling .
:)
Take Care Everyone

ShadowTheRaven said:
but let the record show it was Ol argedco luciftias making fun of Shael's profile picture that got us all to do this :)
I wasn't making fun of it. I was just asking why because I didn't expect that from him. And he still never answered. I wasn't making fun of him at all, he's one of the people here that I respect the most.

I wasn't making fun of it. I was just asking why because I didn't expect that from him. And he still never answered. I wasn't making fun of him at all, he's one of the people here that I respect the most.

I'm not saying that you're making fun of him in a disrespectful way, you can certainly be good friends or at the least friendly acquaintances and toss a few jokes around. Idk where he's at though and why he isn't posting, maybe internet problems who knows?

ShadowTheRaven said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP apparently I'm missing some context here.

https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back