Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Indian PM Modi took $20B loan and had video conference with Bill Gates on vaccination topic.

sahasrarabliss

nktXcWVu

Indian PM Tweeted : Had an extensive interaction with
@BillGates
. We discussed issues ranging from India’s efforts to fight Coronavirus, work of the
@gatesfoundation
in battling COVID-19, role of technology, innovation and producing a vaccine to cure the pandemic. Same time he is stupid as fuck!

He is a Hindu extremist. Plus he thinks he is so clever but these kind of ministers only think well-being of their ministry and their political party. I'm sure he knows the things concerning about vaccines being dangerous.

This is an example of a FOOLISH minister.

Tea seller go back to your tea stall.

Seriously India's fuckedup, tea stall owner became a PM, then he had to face a case where he was accused of using FAKE BACHELOR DEGREE by the opposite parties.

Then his party displayed his bachelor certificate being REAL and valid and verfiied.

He took loan for lockdown, and still many people committed suicide and many other died because of starvation.

An extremist should not become a head of India even if he is a Hindu.

The quote in Italian letters is messed up and t title. It's $2B not 20.

Really need editing post and title options..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back