Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Italian MP Sara Cunial rips apart the Bill Gates Coronavirus Hoax in PARLIAMENT,drops Hardcore Red Pills

Jack

https://youtu.be/QnsYcsCjLWI

Hobbes told us that absolute power isn’t generated by a top-down imposition, but by the choice of individuals who feel safer by renouncing and giving their own liberty to other people.

By virtue of this, you keep anesthetizing the minds through bought-out mass media, disinfectant and NLP. With such words as regime, allow and permit, to the point of allowing yourselves to regulate our relationships and feelings by certifying our affections. So the Phase 2 is nothing more than the prosecution of the Phase 1, you just changed its name as already happened with ESM.

We have realized that people surely don’t die only due to the virus, and now one can suffer and die thanks to you, by the law, by misery and poverty. As in the best regimes, only the citizens themselves will be blamed. You take away our freedom, and you tell us we asked for it. To the cry of “divide and conquer.”

Our children are the ones paying the consequences, violated souls along with those who supposedly should guarantee their rights. They will only be allowed to go back to school only with bracelets to accustom them to liberty under surveillance – to enslaving compulsory medical treatments and virtual concentration camps instead of skates and a tablet.

(the congresspeople begin to rabble in protest)

And all to satisfy the appetite of a financial capitalism whose engine is the conflict of interests, represented by the WHO, whose first financier is the ‘world savior’ and well-known ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates. We all know this by now.

Bill Gates in 2018 already prophesized a pandemic which has then been simulated, last October, during Event 201 in accordance with friends at Davos, and for many decades he has committed to develop a depopulation plan and to exercise a dictatorial control over global politics, aiming to obtain supremacy over agriculture, technology and energy.

He says literally from a declaration of his, “If we do a good job with the new vaccines, the healthcare, and reproductive health, we can reduce the world population by 10-15%.” He continues, “Only a genocide can save the world.” Thanks to his vaccines he succeeded in sterilizing millions of women in Africa and he gave rise to an epidemic of polio where he caused paralysis in half a million kids in India, and still today with his Dtap vaccines causes more death than the illness itself.

Likewise, with his sterilizing GMO designed by Monsanto and then ‘generously’ donated to the needy peoples. All that while he’s thinking about distributing quantum tattoos for facial recognition, and RNA vaccines as instruments to reprogram our immune systems, along with doing business with multinational corporations who own the 5G infrastructure in the USA.

So with this laid out, we find the Deep State in the Italian context. There’s the Sanofi which along with the already colluded Glaxo, are just to be clear, the friends of Guerra, Ricciardi and the well-known virologist who’s gaining 2k euros for every 10 minutes of their presentation on national television. They sign deals with medical societies to indoctrinate the upcoming doctors, while making fun of their independent judgement and their oaths. There are multinational high-tech companies such as Roman Engineering, which is the friend of the noble Mantoan, for the control and management of our health data in order to respect the European Agenda ID2020 of electronic identification, which uses mass vaccination to obtain a platform of digital ID. Fouund in continuation with the cession of data that Renzi started with IBM.

Renzi, I remember, back in 2016 gave 30% more to the Gates Global Foundation. There are the friends of Aspen like Sasson and Colao that with their 4-page reports were paid 800 euros per hour with no scientific revision, are dictating us their policies as the general of the Bilderberg Club far from the battlefield.

There would also be the Medtronic of Arcuri etc. The Italian contribution to the International Alliance to fight the Coronavirus will be 140 million euros, of which 120 to the Gavi Alliance, which is the non-profit created by the Gates Foundation. And this is just a part of the 7,4 billion euros raised by the European Commission to find vaccines against the coronavirus, which will be used for what I’ve described so far.

No way, obviously, for serotherapy could be employed, which has the side-effect of costing little money, without mentioning the real prevention that deals with our lifestyle, the way we eat and our relationship with the environment.

The true goal of all of this is total control, the absolute dominion over human beings, making them guinea-pigs and slaves, violating their sovereignty and their free will. All that through your deceptions dressed up like political compromising.

So while you break the Nuremberg code with compulsory sanitary treatments, humiliations, deportations and facial recognitions and intimidations, supported by scientific dogmatism protected by the pluri-president of the Republic, which is the true cultural epidemic in this country –

(the rabble increases in the background)

We, out here with the citizens, will multiply the fires of resistance, in such a way that it will be impossible for you to repress all of us. I ask you to please –

(she is interrupted by the Speaker, who pleads for the rabblers to respect her right to express herself – to the applause of many other members – and asks her to conclude)

In conclusion, I’m asking you, Mr. President, to be the spokesman for a message to our president Conte: “Dear President Conte, the next time you receive a call from the ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates, please send it directly to the International Penal Court for crimes against Humanity – otherwise, tell us how we should define the “lawyer who receives orders from a criminal.” Thank you.

This is Absolutely HARDCORE. Our, Voice is reaching the parliaments. This is the exact argumentation HPmageson laid out in his https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39426 post.

YouTube already removed the video. Absolute insanity.

I hope you downloaded the video and can upload it elsewhere, this speech is magnificent. One of the best we have seen from any politician in decades.

VoiceofEnki said:

I hope you downloaded the video and can upload it elsewhere, this speech is magnificent. One of the best we have seen from any politician in decades.
No but you can find it at brochure possibly

VoiceofEnki said:

No but you can find it at bitchute possibly

VoiceofEnki said:

Here another upload of the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9InUJC2VOo
I don't know why youtube links on this site seem to be automatically replaced by "invidio.us" now, but that link does not work. You have to copy the above URL and replace "invidio.us" with youtube dot com to get the link to work. What a stupid change.

Backup download link here.
And here too, for some reason the automatic download feature is removed from the dropbox link. For some reason. If these are new forum changes then they are seriously retarded. I don't know who came up with this shit. Anyways it still works if you wait for the video to load and then click the "Download" button manually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back