Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews in neighborhood

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!
I live in Estonia, Tallinn, Mustamäe district, 0.4 % of population is jewish. It means that when is flat house where is over 200 flats, it means that probably in one flat live jews. My question is that when I do RTRs, do it deport jews away from my neighborhood?

Don't be silly that's not what it does. And either way most jews aren't even in the know of knowing their so-called religion is an amalgamation of Gentile occult system transmogrified into hebrew.

Basically long story short it deletes their spiritual power behind the alephbet whether they use it for making scenarios i.e. kabalistic realities or personal empowerment.

Most jews have no idea they are just creating realities to further destroy the World. That doesn't mean they are innocent as they usually spout the same spiel as the bigger ones such as "Anti-semutism" or "Hitler killed 6 gorillians".

But it deals with the enemy both jews and extra-terrestrial(greys/reptillian elohim rauch/seraphim) who control this vast amount of energies from xtians.

If you think about it, it probably harms xtianity more than judiasm as jews are hardcore engraved with judiasm from their family as a child. On the other hand even hardcore xtians leave xtianity due to the mental prison they are placed in. So funny enough that is less people pumping at churches and other areas of the World to generate energies to keep the energy banks charged.

TL;DR: F-RtR attacks the spiritual system of the enemy does they can't generate realities to destroy/enslave the World. Which is the most basic form of magic and really done in an a samsaric/samkaric manner of form. We Gentiles and our Gods can do the same but on a much better and greater manner due to kaballah pump sites found around the World i.e. astral/ley line grid sites. If our Gods were around it takes time but non-the less they'd be working as above and as below to improve the planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back