Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Grounding meditation

LuciMagic said:
What does grounding meditation consist of? What is it good for? How to do it?

Well for starters it's good for keeping you sane and rational so long as there is balance. It is also very good for having the endurance and willpower to handle stressful things, in otherwords you will not get stressed out so easily and will have much more patience with things.

You can breathe in shiny black coloured energy as this colour is for grounding, control, self-discipline and is of the Earth element which is much of the same.

The black energy is shiny like an onyx stone or a brand new shiny black car. Breathe it in with the knowing and belief that it is grounding you and giving you self-control and self-discipline. For beginners I would do this for 8 breaths or for a couple of minutes and build it up within you.

That's it, that's all, you're done. You can do this once or twice a day. More advanced meditators likely know their limits and elemental/energy compositions better so they can probably do more breaths for longer.

Ghost in the Machine said:
LuciMagic said:

Well for starters it's good for keeping you sane and rational so long as there is balance. It is also very good for having the endurance and willpower to handle stressful things, in otherwords you will not get stressed out so easily and will have much more patience with things.

You can breathe in shiny black coloured energy as this colour is for grounding, control, self-discipline and is of the Earth element which is much of the same.

The black energy is shiny like an onyx stone or a brand new shiny black car. Breathe it in with the knowing and belief that it is grounding you and giving you self-control and self-discipline. For beginners I would do this for 8 breaths or for a couple of minutes and build it up within you.

That's it, that's all, you're done. You can do this once or twice a day. More advanced meditators likely know their limits and elemental/energy compositions better so they can probably do more breaths for longer.

Do I need to say an affirmation while breathing to make it more effective?

JaeSnow said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
LuciMagic said:

Do I need to say an affirmation while breathing to make it more effective?

Void, yoga and breathing exercises are all grounding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back