Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be brave! Be yourself!

Ravenheart666

(I have no other reason to post this other than because I feel I need to. ;) )

Within us resides a power of Nature that can't be defied by any hindrance or
adversity. The desire to become one's Ideal Self, is itself your true form -the
one you took an Oath to rise into Reality ,after mustering the overly-human
courage to acknowledge it and make it yours once again on this Eternal Spiral
called Existence.

The Ancients were no strangers to difficulty and strife, or rather strife was no
more merciful to them than it was and still is to all life forms. They embedded
in their view no more than what Nature has dictated since always, and that
willingness to do so, by far was the only real advantage they had as a Gentile society
back then.

You need not blind yourself to the Chaos of reality and neither let yourself get affected by
its stagnation. As long as you keep in mind were You came from, what You, your Soul
Desires and accept/invite the Power of your Will to manifest into reality said Magnificent
Endevour, You shall not fall meanwhile dancing your way up the Spiral.

In this Herculean enterprise, Satan , the Creator of our Races and Specie, Has acknowledge
our efforts and lend a hand to Guide us and inspire us to Our True FORM, so that one VERY
REAL Day we shall accomplish OUR DESIRES, unfolded by Destiny, engulfed in Immortality.

I dare not to speak in our dearest Gods and Goddesses Names , yet if there's something that
I understood that they would like me to consider is that I shall remember and embed into myself
those few things I wrote.

Hail Satan and All the Satanic Gods !! Hail to our Satanic Warriors!!
S8.6Athene.jpg
iu
acropolis_get_new-3.jpg

Ghost in the Machine said:
Very well inspired.

I love reading these kinds of things, opens up to obscure clarities and things I may forget to remember and put more focus on from time to time.

Jack said:
:p :p :p very nice brother

Thank you! I'm extremely happy to share this with SS that can relate ...it is strange but I realize only now how grateful I feel to be able to express things in this manner. I feel like I really deserve my life and own it, with every working, aura cleaning, RTR and so on, every little battle. I can't find the words, but I am truly honored to fight among the SS ranks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back